Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Feeding A Vixen and her Babies

Postby PregFan10 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:55 pm

*Tai grins.* As you wish. *He then starts to pound away at the rabbits tight pussy. His tip hitting against Sakyu's cervix with each thrust.*
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:26 am

Sakyu moans and pants enjoying it as his large cock rubs against her walls with each thrust, scratching an itch that seemed to be there as a resukt of her heat.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:43 pm

*After several minutes of relentless assault on Sakyu's wet and tight pussy, Tai feels he is on the verge of his climax "Hm! Here it comes!" He said as he plunged his hard member as far as he could in the the rabbit and a torrent of erupted from his cock.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:16 am

Sakyu cried out in utter bliss as she felt her stomach begin to rapidly expand to hold all of the cum.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby PregFan10 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:31 am

Tai's cum continues to flood her womb. He places his hands on the rabbits swelling belly; enjoying the feeling of it expanding with his seed. The torrent of cum stop after a minute and Tai pulls out. "Hm you were amazing dear." He said giving her swollen middle a kiss.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:26 am

"T-thank you, your my second so I'm not very experienced but you were amazing yourself.." Sakyu replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:51 am

Tai smiles "Well if you are looking to get knocked up again, I think I can spare some more my serums just for you." He winks at Sakyu and starts to feel Sakyu's belly start to bubble. "Hm. The serums are going to work quicker than expected. Hope your ready for a brand new belly!"
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:06 am

"You bet! I'm beyond ready for a firm rounded sexy belly." Sakyu chipperly replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:20 am

"Well ready or not here it comes." Tai replied feeling the bubbling in the Sakyu's belly intensify greatly. Her belly starts to grow rapidly
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:09 am

Sakyu clutch's her belly and stumbles back up against a nearby piece of furniture, she clings to it for support with one hand as she feels her belly begin swelling and expanding outward getting rounder the faster her gestation went along; She groaned slightly as the weight of her little kits began to form making her legs wobble under the pressure. "Oooo... i-it feels so heavy, and good!" she moans enjoying the feeling of her belly rapidly expanding.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:40 am

Tai watched as the rabbits belly swelled. He was actually quite surprised with how big her belly is getting so quickly. 'She has got to be carrying more than Tori' he though to himself; remembering Tori's spurt, but then again she only wanted to skip over the first trimester. Sakyu was skipping to somewhere near the third trimester mark.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:35 am

"So... full!" she moaned as she continued to swell.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:13 am

Sakyu's belly grew till it looked like she was due with triplets. Tai whistled as he saw how much she grew. "Wow! I don't think I've ever seen someone grow so fast." He said admiring her huge bump. "So how do you like it?"
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:55 pm

It would keep growing till she looked just as big as Tori's before stopping, Sakyu panted as she tried to get used to the new weight placing both hands on her neely acquired belly; A beaming smile visible on her face as she does. "I... I love it! I feel so full and even more sexy than before..." Sakyu replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:55 pm

Tai smiles "You look it too," He gives you enormous pregnant belly a kiss. "You know we could go one more round. The serums have worn off so you wouldn't be growing anymore, so it would be just for the fun of it" Tai said
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:10 am

"No thank you, I'd rather go see Tori" Sakyu replies.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:34 pm

"Oh... Okay." Tai says sounding a little bit disappointed "Well, you two have fun then." Tai says as Sakyu makes her way to the door.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:25 pm

"Don't worry, I'll be back eventually... I'm just sexed out for now; Take care Tai, see you later!" Sakyu replies as she leaves his house heading over to Tori's place.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:48 pm

During the whole time Sakyu was at Tai's, Tori has been in a food coma. Her belly audibly and eagerly working away at the emo girl and the man. Despite her stomach's eagerness, her belly is still has not shrunk much since Sakyu left.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:01 am

Sakyu bounds into the house with glee before taking a seat nearby Tori.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay