The Unwilling Mare (MRUB and unbirthwriter1)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Unwilling Mare (MRUB and unbirthwriter1)

Postby MRUB » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:56 pm

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=46254

Link back to original forum posts. Switched over to Private Rp forum for......reasons which cannot be fathomed by the human mind :o
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: The Unwilling Mare (MRUB and unbirthwriter1)

Postby MRUB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:10 am

He smiles his decision made. "Ok ill do it ill be your foal! After Krissy gets to experience being a mother of course."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:23 am

(Nice transition!)

The mare smiles and nuzzles him through the wall of Krissy's belly. "Great! Well, once Krissy is done with you, we'll get started. But until then, I hope you'll enjoy being Krissy's first ever foal..."

Krissy giggles excitedly and nuzzles her belly. "Hope you're comfy in there...My not so little foal..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:54 am

"Its a bit cramped!" He says sarcastically "But im comfy. So what do you do for fun anyway?"
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:03 am

Krissy giggles again. "We act like horses silly! We graze for a while in one spot, then we move over to another spot. Yeah, that's pretty much it..."

The mare smiles. "Yeah...We're a bit boring...But we do take requests..." She giggled.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:09 am

"Oh.....should have guessed that. You said before you work for humans. Do they own you?" He is genuinely curious to find out if these intelligent mares are treated as farm animals. "Requests such as..."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:19 am

Krissy giggles. "Not really. For the most part, we're free to do as we please. Then every so often we'll help out when its requested."

The mare smiles. "Technically, they do own us, but we are very rarely treated as a lesser. Only time I would consider us treated a little unfair is riding in a horse trailer. But I don't really mind it, because I don't know another way of transporting large horses..." She laughs. "And what do you want us to do? I can find a nice stallion to have fun with, or Krissy can..."

Krissy giggles. "I wouldn't mind finding a nice colt, you know, for age stuff..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:28 am

"While im in here!" the man is shocked "Aren't you at least sore from earlier?" The man smiles after thinking for a bit. " I cant really see you" he says to the mare "But i wouldn't mind listening to you get ravaged by a stallion. As long as you don't get pregnant. Wouldn't want my place being taken...."

(I can play the role of the stallion.)
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:45 am

(That's what I was thinking...Give ya a second character. Its your choice if you want Krissy to find someone as well...)

The mare grins. "I'm a little sore, but a stallion can help me get over it. And I can't guarantee anything...I could get pregnant. But I'd be having the foal when you'll be born, so it will be fine."

Krissy giggles. "Should I find you a father my sweet little foal?" She giggled and blushed.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:39 pm

The man hesitates not really sure if he wants THAT to happen while he is inside her. Figuring he might not even remember any of this after he gets changed into a foal later. He decides to let her have some fun.

"I'm fine with that Krissy. You should get to experience all the phases of motherhood especially the best part."

To the mare he says. "If you do get pregnant it might make it easier for me to get back inside you later on...."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:03 pm

(You fine with Krissy having fun? Figured I'd ask, just in case...and would you like the play the colt as well?)

Krissy giggles. "I hear that is the best part..."

The mare grins. "Yes it is...But you better find a colt...he'd be more your size. I think a stallion would be too much too soon for you."

Krissy nods. "Me too...But a colt would be more in my age range anyhow!"

The mare smiles before she starts off, looking for a good prospective mate.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:27 pm

(I can play both of them. Yeah I'm fine with krissy having fun.)

Inside Krissys belly the man feels her trot along with the mare. The gentle swaying of her belly relaxing him until he can't really seem to keep his eyes open anymore. Slipping into a peaceful slumber he dreams of the future.

(planning on having the man sleep for a bit anyway. I'll swap over to the two new characters for now. The human will wake up. Just gonna have a mini coma......since he can't see anything not much I can say visuals wise anyway)
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Krissy giggles as she sways her tight belly. "Good! Now to find you a young daddy!" She giggles again as she spots the perfect one. She walks over to him and smiles. "Hi, I'm Krissy..."

The mare smiles at Krissy before she locks eyes with the same stallion that got her pregnant in the first place. "Hello...I know you remember me, cause I know I remember you!" She smiles at him.

(Sure, must be exhausting to be unbirthed...twice.)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:08 am

A brown yearling colt stops grazing to look at Krissy "Hello, my name is Matt" He smiles back to her glancing at her large belly "looks like your about to pop"

Across the way a large pitch black stallion stares deep into the mare eyes "Hello hello!!" he says with a large grin "Hows my favorite Clydesdale mare doing? Back for another good time?"
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:24 am

Krissy nickers and smiles. "Actually, quite the opposite! I just got pregnant today...I was curious if you wanted to have some fun? See, my foal is a human, so I missed out on the fun part of making one..." She giggles and blushes a bit.

The mare smiles and nuzzles him. "Great! I had a human force his way inside of me, but he's inside of Krissy now as a punishment...The whole things got me horny as hell! I know you'll be able to help me get over that..." She giggles.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:32 am

The colts ears perk up and he grins mischievously. "Well I think I can help fix that...."

The stallion nuzzles her back nipping one of her ears playfully. "Odd most humans only see us as tools. That one must have a keen interest in you." He leans in close to her whispering "Want to get somewhere private? Looks like your friend is about to have some fun of her own."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:42 am

Krissy giggles again. "Have you...you know, ever...done it before? Cause I haven't..." She looks embarrassed...

The mare nods before she leads him down over a hill, then gestures towards a small creek with a nice, shady tree next to it. "How about down there, like the last time? And yeah, Krissy is about to have some fun of her own, so let's give her some privacy. Its her first time, so she's probably going to be a bit self conscious."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:59 am

The colt blushes and stomps with his hooves nervously " ummm not really " He glances at her " Do you want me to ummm kiss you?"

The stallion and heads over to the tree before turning to the mare. "I think it that colts first time as well. Hes new here and hasn't mad much luck with the fillies." Grinning he nips her ear again. Locking eyes with her he moves in to give her a deep kiss.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:28 am

Krissy giggles. "I don't think horses kiss...but you can give me a lick on my..." She turns and exposes herself to him...

The mare giggles before she kisses back. "You know, you'll have to switch ends eventually...if we're going to have foal making fun..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby MRUB » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:59 pm

The colt blushes but doesn't look away from her exposed sex. Leaning forward he gives it a small gentle lick.

The stallion wiggles his eyebrows before snatching her ear playfully into his mouth. " Maybe I want to get you into the mood for some rough fun first." he gently pinches her ear between his teeth.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay