Aegean Springs (Darian and phantom)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Aegean Springs (Darian and phantom)

Postby phantom » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:23 am

Alraria breathed out a small sigh as she was swallowed by the naga and could tell through tge muffling walls that melari was enjoying her flavor. She began to wiggle slightly as more of her body slid down into the large naga's throat
color=#800000] I am lord of the Demond race known as the kolar-vaciim.
I am one Demond that you do not want to mess with when I'm pissed
For I have been known to boil people's blood and make them explode
[/color]
phantom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:15 pm

"Mffmfuffmmm~" A muffled giggle trickles around Alaria's body as Melari feels her gentle, weak wiggling. Perhaps Alaria was enjoying this?

If she wasn't... well, Melari could fix that. One large hand rubbed gently over Alaria's back as it slipped into her mouth and then down her throat... the big naga was being surprisingly gentle, and the when the hands cupped Alaria's generous rear, they only squeezed a little as they pushed her hips inside, trailing down Alaria's thighs, preparing to lift them up.

The hot, long tongue slid across Alaria's exposed slit for a few long, lusty seconds... Melari did so desperately want to taste Alaria's insides...

but she decided to resist the temptation. They HAD just met, after all. the one small, knowing lick was what she would have to satisfy herself with for now, and slowly, Melari began lifting Alaria's legs to let gravity aid in sliding the human down her bulging throat... and growing stomach.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby phantom » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:47 am

Alaria slowly began to curl up in melari's stomach as more of her slips down the large naga's throat, with a muffled moan at the touch of melari's tongue on her slit.... Almost to the point of arousal
(gahhh i hate writters block)
[/color]
phantom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:36 pm

(It's okay man. If you need to take a break, let me know)

The lovely legs slid down her throat, and Melari began cradling her belly as she tilted her head back and let her throat and gravity do all the work. Mmmmm... they were like pillars of womanly flesh, traveling into her stomach!

At last though, her tongue was tickling Alaria's toes, and Melari had no choice but to close her mouth and swallow the woman down one last time. She let out a happy moan as she felt the humans feet slide down her neck to join the medium sized bulge on her belly.

The walls of the serpent woman's stomach were surprisingly warm around Alaria's naked body. they pressed against her intimately, rubbing against her rear and sides with equal fluttering. It was dark and red, with so little light within. Alaria wasn't alone in the belly... three large fish flopped weakly at her presence, wriggling against her sides and even into her lap!
Darian
???

Postby phantom » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:55 am

(I'll manage but I'll let you know if my block gets to that point)

Alaria, now forcibly curled up in the comforting confines of melari's stomach, wiggles slightly along side the fish accompanying her. Accepting her fate Alaria slowly outstretched her left hand pressing it to the warm damp walls of melari's stomach and slowly began rubbing them. She leans her head back pressing it gently against the back wall of melari's stomach looking up at her closed throat slowly being soothed by melari's comforting heart beating around her, muffled though her voice would e, she attempted to speak to her predator "w....was i at least........ worth the effort...?"
[/color]
phantom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:51 am

"Oh, Alaria..." Melari sighed with pleasure as she felt the human curl up in her belly. "I've never tasted anything so delicious as you."

large hands rubbed the bulge of her stomach, and Alaria would feel them gently on her back. the warm stomach squished against her sides in an almost cradling manner.

"Every inch of you was a pleasure to take within me. Your are soft, but not fatty, strong but not hard... mmmmm, and I lack the words to describe your flavor. Divine is the closest I can come, for the ambrosia of your skin nothing else would match."

The walls holding Alaria began to shift and rock... Melari was swaying side to side as she held her belly. the slime covering her was warm slick... it was almost like she was within a womb.

"Even carrying you is a pleasure, my little mortal. Your form..." the hot flesh squeezes down on alaria for a moment, as if feeling her more intently. "fills me so well. I wish to feel your every curve and cranny."
Darian
???

Postby phantom » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Alaria taking in everything melari was saying presses back on her stomach walls with a slight smile "by all means melari, go ahead, i......it's actually quite comfortable in here" she says as she rubs her hands along the folds of melari's stomach walls as she's gently rocked from side to side.

Through the gentle rocking Alaria began to grow drowsy and slowly closed her eyes drifting off to sleep.
[/color]
phantom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:07 pm

"ufufufu... rest well, my little mortal..." Melari's voice murmurs around Alaria as she falls asleep, the warm stomach cradling her and squishing intimately against her body. The large naga's heartbeat thumps around her, the last real feeling she has before the darkness takes her...
Darian
???

Postby phantom » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:23 am

Alaria awakens hours later to no longer be curled up but now finds herself stretched out and she begins wiggling. With a light yawn she opens her eyes and stretches.

"Where am i?" Alaria asks herself in her half dazed state
[/color]
phantom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:10 pm

Alaria would open her eyes to see only dark, pink flesh squished against her body. The heartbeat that held lulled her to sleep is quieter, but still present.

"Mmmm... you're in my tail, my sweet." Comes a familiar, smoky voice. "You wiggled in your sleep, complaining of the tightness... so I let you slip a little deeper into me, so you could stretch out just a bit."

One side of the tube presses against her head, then sliiiiides down Alaria's body. "I would have thought you'd want to remain within my storage stomach just a little bit longer, but I could not deny how lovely you feel beneath my scales..."

Alaria doesn't know it, but Melari is only going to tease her about digestion for a moment longer. The Lamia has found she likes the feel of Alaria within her... and she wants to keep her that way.
Darian
???

Postby phantom » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Alaria rubbed back along the pressing contour of melari's tail walls wiggling slightly having just woken up. Soothed by melari's distant heartbeat alaria once more relaxes within the large naga. "Do i truly feel that well as your prey miss melari?" alaria asked halfheartedly, curling up slightly within the naga's tail creating a slightly more noticeable bulge visible from the outside.
[/color]
phantom
Somewhat familiar

Postby Darian » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:44 pm

"You do, Alaria. I told you earlier that I have not eaten many humans... and I was not lying. The few I have were... unpleasant mortals that attempted to slay me on sight." The Lamia sighs and the pressure of her hand circles around Alaria's shoulders.

"You are an entirely different experience, and I really do enjoy your company... so much so that I have decided to keep you." Melari giggles and begins slithering along the ground. Alaria would feel the muscles around her swaying side to side as the Lamia moved.
"And fear not! I do not mean that I shall keep you as flesh and fat upon my body. And as much as I digest prey in my tail, I shall not harm you there... if I did, I would not be able to taste you again, nor feel you squirming inside of me."
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay