Body Curse (Sabrina and ihateu91)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Body Curse (Sabrina and ihateu91)

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:06 pm

"Sounds like Big Brother is watching me..." I said jokingly. "Where I'd live... hmm... I'd really like to live in your butt."

It was always one of my favorite parts of your anatomy, even at regular size. Being given the opportunity to live in there seemed far too good to pass up, and I had already spent more than enough time in your belly (another of my favorites). Plus I thought it would be kinda funny and give us an interesting dynamic.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:49 am

"Oh, sure. You can live in there." Sabrina replies as Endo would hear a gulp as green tea and egg quiché would fall down into the gullet, along with coffee! "But first, you enjoy my lunch for now." She then drinks some ginger-beer and eats a nice meatball and rice for dinner.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:03 am

"Great, I'll move down there when the food does. I can' wait to get settled in down there."

Your meatball dinner gave me plenty of stuff to explore, as I clambered over mountains of rice and meat.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:07 am

Sabrina hears a rumble as she gazes around the room, "Well, I'm waiting when you are," she remarks while watching the Stomach channel as the chamber quakes hungrily, "Uh, I think I'm rather hungry now," she blushes at seeing the cavern onscreen. Some lasagna would flow downwards, followed by soft ice-cream.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:40 am

At this point, I'm already in your small intestine, floating along with the remains of yesterday's dinner. I wonder how you're feeling as I cruise through your gut.

"How you holding up out there? You seeing all this?"

From where I am, I can still hear your stomach rumbling in hunger. There are some strange thuds and I assume it's because you're patting your belly.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:45 am

Sabrina was petting her belly as she lazes after eating some spinach roll along with drinking some bitter coffee and miso soup, "Yes, I'm just tuning into your progress right now," she remarks while relaxing as she checks out the other tv channels that were broadcasting other live footage, "And I'm also checking on my heart currently, but I can see you taking half the screen." She massages her gut as she wonders if Endo was enjoying the waterfall.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:25 pm

I had passed into your large intestine. I walked through he massive tunnels and made sure to film as much of it as possible.

"Hehehe, I'm in your large intestine now. Look at all this gas, it's waiting to be released when you fart. And this brown stuff..." I indicated a huge mountain of fecal matter with the camera. "You know what that is."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:15 pm

Sabrina stares wordlessly at the screen before her, "I just had some lunch of baked beans earlier, but that certainly looks familiar..." She trails off as her green eyes gazes around the noisy orange-tinted tunnel, "And I can see what you're talking about," she uses the arrow buttons on her remote to move the camera that Endo was holding around to the left and then the right. "I think the camera is working well," she muses at the green liquid, "And yes, I recognise that bile anywhere," she mutters under her breath as she eats a burger, before eating some noodle soup the next day.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu May 04, 2017 9:03 pm

After some time I had finally arrived at my intended destination. I was finally inside of your juicy, plump ass. I had always admired your rear end, back when I was normal sized. I always loved watching it sway as you walked or how full and round it looked when you would bend over. Now I was inside that butt.

As I wandered into the cavernous rectum, I thought about my life inside your butt. I wondered what would happen if you farted, or whenever you went for a poop. The idea that I would be experiencing those things from inside your wonderful bum had me really excited.

"Well... here I am. My new home. In your butt."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu May 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Sabrina would nod as she eats some baked beans with fish, "Well, good luck in there, I'm eating lunch..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Fri May 05, 2017 7:12 am

"Don't take this the wrong way, but this place is huge!"

I walked around my new home, exploring the inside of your enormous ass. "This curse isn't so bad after all, it means I get be in your lovely behind."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri May 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Sabrina would fart after some time as she giggles and asks Endo what he thinks of his new accommodation so far. As Endo travels further, he would see a tiny room with a hd screen amongst all of the body's fat tissues.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sat May 06, 2017 11:43 am

When you farted, a powerful wind blasted through the area and a horrible smell lingered in the air. Then I heard you giggle and imagined that you were pressing on your belly to release the gas down here on purpose. Or maybe you were bent over, ass in the air as you pushed out the powerful fart. The hurricane winds almost blasted me into oblivion as you passed wind.

Recovering from the catastrophic fart, I lifted myself off the floor of your rectum and answered your question.

"What do I think? I love it! I'm inside your ass. And you farted while I was in here! It's so cool! I could get used to this."

After a while, I left your rectum and was wondering between the fat cells in your right buttock. Then I saw the strange room. "Umm... what the heck is this?"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun May 07, 2017 1:16 am

Sabrina laughs hard, "Oh Endo! That is the room which you will live from now on!" Sabrina replies cheerfully, "I stocked it for all your basic necessities, including food, entertainment, wifi, tv-channels, the list goes on." As Endo looks at the tv-set, he would see an extra channel called Channel 42 which contained footage of the body (since it was connected to a nervous system), and a curved bed, squished into the corner... "Think of it like a penthouse apartment, living accomodations or even a studio," Sabrina adds as many puns abound. Some coffee would slosh down as Sabrina drinks the coffee.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sun May 07, 2017 5:21 am

"You had this prepped for me? Wow... I'm actually going to be living in your butt, huh?"

I walked around the strange environment, taking note of my new living quarters.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun May 07, 2017 7:02 am

There would be a kitchen, a living room made out of body-cells and a bedroom complete with a bath. Nearby you could hear intestinal groans and stomach gurgles which were fairly far away. A laptop computer would be connected to the nervous system as it shows current footage of everything internal and external. Since you were as big as a blood-cell, you could eat the body-fat that surrounds you.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:54 pm

"Wow, I can even hear your belly from down here!" I said, watching some of the footage. I watched the external footage to see what you were doing whilst I was in your butt.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue May 09, 2017 8:17 am

You would see lots of coffee digesting away in Sabrina's gut along with footage of the intestines moving around. Also, a song called Echo would start repeating...
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:18 am

"Wow, this is surreal. I can see everything from here."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu May 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Suddenly there is a notification from the nervous system as it chimes, the tv lighting up as channel 42 switches on. "Lunch incoming." A wave of nachos would appear as Sabrina would be busy scoffing down her lunch.
sabrina_diamond
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay