Body Curse (Sabrina and ihateu91)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Body Curse (Sabrina and ihateu91)

Postby ihateu91 » Sun May 14, 2017 1:01 pm

"Interesting. I can keep tabs on everything from in here. Hey Sabrina... I wanna try something. I'm gonna leave your butt, but I might need your help."

I quickly left the room and returned to your rectum, making my way down to the anus. I waited there for a moment, when I heard the gas rumbling in your intestines.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun May 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Sabrina gives Endo a hand by farting, "Alright, just let me know when you want to leave there." Sabrina responds as she eats some waffles.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:01 pm

I was blasted out of your butt with a powerful fart, landing in the soft netting of your panties. Being microscopic meant I had plenty of room to explore this strange new land. I rested in the threads and looked at the enormous ass I had just come out of. "Awesome, thanks for farting me out. I'm gonna hang out down here for a while."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue May 16, 2017 3:10 am

Sabrina wonders if Endo could sense all of the hormones she was emitting at that moment, "Certainly, just let me know when you want to come back inside," she hints at that.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 pm

"Oh I will."

I began to trek through the huge landscape of your underwear, still around the rear and under your looming ass. It would take some time for me traverse this new environment.

"I really am small... you really are like a planet compared to me. I still can't get over how incredible this is..."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue May 23, 2017 2:04 am

Multiple farts would thunder through Sabrina as she blushes vaguely. "Thank you,"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:05 am

The farts roared like thunder as I wandered around the backside of your panties. One particularly powerful fart blasted me down toward the bottom of this strange underwear world. I rolled down underneath your butt, settling in the musky area below. I was now stuck deep in the middle of your panties, between the back, where I had come from your lovely ass, and the front where your nether regions dwell.

From here, it seems there are two ways out. I could try to climb back up the way I came and find my way back to your glorious, plump rear.

Or I could try to go the front way and possibly venture to a place I had never been to before... Though I could also climb up onto your lovely belly from there. Knowing that your wondrous curves were up there, begging to be explored in microscopic detail - it was enough motivation for me to start heading toward the front end of your panties...
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:53 pm

Sabrina would be drinking cups of water and chocolate milk in the meantime as she is rather thirsty and unaware of what Endo was thinking for now.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:22 pm

I proceeded forward, trying to not look at your privates which loomed above and behind me. The warmth in this musky environment that irradiated from your body was making my climb harder and soon I had to rest in the threads at the front of your panties.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Sabrina rests a lot as she drinks miso soup, as she sighs, "I wonder what Endo is doing? I haven't heard from him for months,"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:11 am

After a short rest, I continued to scale the wall of netting. Pushing onward, I eventually reached your waistline started to climb onto your glorious belly.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:03 am

Sabrina digests spaghetti in the meantime as she smiles at the satisfying meal.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:08 pm

I wandered across the soft desert landscape of your belly, hearing the earthquakes happening deep within as your tummy grumbled. I imagined what was happening in there right now, below the pudgy floor that cushioned my feet as I walked miles (more like millimetres) across your plump abdominal region. I had to be careful not to get crushed by your gigantic hands whenever you rubbed your belly or gave it a good pat. Traversing your curvaceous tummy at microscopic size was incredible, especially considering I had previously been inside it.

Now I had set up my new home in your glorious planet-sized butt (which was many miles away from me now), I truly was living a dream. I had always secretly liked your body, that wonderful butt especially. Never did I think you'd shrink me to microscopic size and force me to live in you.

I continued to wander across the endless desert of your belly, which would rise and fall with every breath you took. "Wow... Sabrina, I don't know if you can still hear me, but your body is amazing."

There was an earthquake from deep below as your tummy gurgled.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Unfortunately Sabrina couldn't hear you because of hearing impairment, but she could sense an innate hunger as she ate dumplings and noodles for lunch, and that would sate her own appetite.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:21 am

I heard the powerful sounds of eating and, as I trekked up the very bottom of your curvaceous tummy just below your belly button, I got to listen to the noodles and dumplings landing in your tummy. As I crested the hill and approached the massive chasm of your belly button, I got to hear your tummy working on the recent meal.

"Wow... that's her belly button... it's huge! I'll never get across that gap, it's miles to the other side..."

The soft belly trembled and warbled beneath me and I heard a sound like thunder as you burped. Then your massive hand came down right on top of me as you patted your tummy. As your hand came away from your belly, it took me with it. I got stuck to your hand and now I was watching your belly get further away.

"Well that solves that problem I guess... I wonder where I'll end up next. It all depends on where she puts her hand next..."
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:33 pm

Sabrina would then put in her hearing aids as she picked her nose, meaning that Endo could either be in her nose, or in her ears, it depended on whether Endo could reach the brain or not...
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:10 am

I found myself inside of a massive murky cavern. It was too dark and slimy to be able to tell where I had ended up and the constant movement when I was on your hand made everything a blur. With no alternative, I started to wander deeper through the mystery cave and try to figure out where exactly I was. One thing I knew for certain was that I was inside you. As I trod the squelchy floor, I suddenly slipped and fell through another passage, sliding uncontrollably down a tunnel somewhere in your body.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:19 am

Sabrina would yawn lightly as she didn't hear from Endo so she assumed that Endo was exploring her innards as she seems mildly hungry, if curious. "Endo, you're still here, right?" she asks the air
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:57 am

As I came to stop, I landed in a puddle of slime, still unsure of where I was. I heard your voice echo around me as you spoke to me. I stood up and tried to wipe the slime off.

"Yeah, Sabrina. I'm still in you... I just don't know where..." I tried to say, unable to tell if you could hear me.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:08 am

Sabrina drinks coffee as she hopes to pin-point exactly where Endo is inside her body, "I'm sure you'll figure it out in the end,"
sabrina_diamond
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay