Body Curse (Sabrina and ihateu91)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Body Curse (Sabrina and ihateu91)

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:00 am

I looked at Sabrina, who stood rubbing her tummy with a sly look on her face. I could see she was thinking about something and I knew it probably didn't bode well for me...

"Uh... hey Sabrina, what's up?"
ihateu91
---

Re: Body Curse (Sabrina and ihateu91)

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 09, 2016 7:03 am

Sabrina smiles happily as she grins after some time, digesting her meal of fish and baked beans, "Oh nothing, just casting a curse on you," she responds as you would be drawn towards Sabrina with a light pop as you arrive on an unfamiliar environment, germ-sized. "It looks like you can't escape this zone."
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:07 am

I had no time to react. I suddenly found myself on an enormous fleshy desert, Sabrina's voice echoing from the heavens. I could hear the ground beneath me rumbling, the roaring of liquids below in the subterranean level. The floor itself was soft, spongy and a strange tan colour.

"What the heck did she do this time? Where am I?"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 09, 2016 7:09 am

"My body is literally your world now, you can't escape it as I am the centre of gravity for you, my organs shall be your permenant home forever for as long as you shall live," Sabrina states in a rather relaxed tone as her gut gives a rather loud grumble and rawr at that, "Not to mention you will be microscopic."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:12 am

"Wait... microscopic? You mean that I've been shrunk to the size of a germ? Then this is... I'm on your belly!?"

Your gut grumbled loudly, quaking the surface of your tummy for me a bit.
Last edited by ihateu91 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 09, 2016 7:14 am

"Yes you are on my belly, you are allowed to travel on and inside my body, as it is your world now, permanently." Sabrina repeats once more. "That is my curse upon you, so you are going to stay inside me forever. We are bound to each other, if it makes sense..."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:25 am

I could do nothing to fight this or argue against the enormous planet-sized Sabrina. "Okay, this is crazy... but I have no choice but to accept it."

I started to walk across the rumbling plains of your belly, realising it would probably take me a few days to cross it. Then what? I'd have to confront breasts larger than anything I could imagine. I slumped to the soft, cushiony floor and took a moment to rest and process this whole situation. Everything I could see, hear, smell and touch was Sabrina. You really were my world now... I listened to the digestive process deep below the surface of your big belly and imagined the fish and beans being broken down in your stomach. Gross.

"Sabrina, my goddess! Could you rub your belly?" I asked, hoping to be able to hitch a ride on your continent-sized hand.
Last edited by ihateu91 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 09, 2016 7:26 am

Sabrina laughs happily as she rubs her belly, inadvertently pressing Endo right into the skin, passing right into the belly walls. "Done, although you are now absorb-able by my body as well, I forgot to tell you..." Sabrina chuckles, green eyes flashing.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:34 am

I heard the laughter of the goddess as the tummy shook. Suddenly the hand I had been hoping for came down, slamming into the belly and cruising along its' surface at an incredible speed. It covered miles in seconds, caressing the giant belly and pushing me into the doughy surface. I heard Sabrina say something about being able to absorb me as I drifted into her belly fat. I had no control over this process as I entered Sabrina's abdomen...
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 09, 2016 7:39 am

Sabrina would sense a jelly-like sensation as Endo would sink down into the belly-fat until he would reach his next destination, the awaiting gut of the lady in question as she drinks some Chinese tea, "As I say, enjoy yourself in there, and you are indigestible by my body as the curse negates all digestion effects on you, as this is a permanent curse."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 09, 2016 7:44 am

I landed in Sabrina's stomach acid with an insignificant "plop!" and quickly swam to the surface, bobbing in the gurgling ocean. "Is this? No way, am I in your stomach!?"

I protested, overcome by the awful stench of digestion and the roaring noises of the gut. I could see the remains of the fish and beans digesting in the vast ocean. As sudden deluge of Chinese tea came in from above, washing through the cavern and sending me miles across the ocean of gastric juice.

"Gross! I'm in your stomach!"
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon May 09, 2016 7:46 am

"Yes, you are in my gut, which is your oceanic world, you might want to start living in me from now on," Sabrina hints as she is very well pleased by this turn of events. "Feel free to rely on me for food and shelter and you can also communicate with the bacteria there."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Mon May 09, 2016 11:22 am

"You're joking... right? I'M IN YOUR STOMACH! It stinks in here! This is gross!" I yelled pathetically at the fleshy walls around me. All I got in response was a pulsating glorp sound. "Great... I'm trapped in here..." I said to myself, struggling to come to terms with the fact that I was actually inside Sabrina's belly.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue May 10, 2016 3:22 am

Sabrina had eaten a lot of fish and chips earlier, she hoped Endo would enjoy the view from where he was from, since she also had a coffee as well.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Tue May 10, 2016 5:22 am

I had watched helplessly as Sabrina ate and drank, huge globs of food and torrents of liquid splashing into the stomach and adding to the stench. I was drenched in coffee as I clambered onto the squidgy stomach wall, hoping to get away from all the grossness. It had been about a day since I had been cursed by Sabrina. She had said this was a permanent arrangement, which made me start to worry.

"Okay, you've made your point. Can you let me out now?" I tried, knowing she would probably just laugh and rub her belly, satisfied and dominant.

There was one way I could get out of the stomach... but it wouldn't be pleasant.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue May 10, 2016 6:13 am

Sabrina just winks playfully as she ignores Endo and starts to eat some sausage and some eggs with mashed potatoes. This was followed by croissant for breakfast, along with fish and chips for lunch. Another coffee followed afterwards
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:09 am

Two days in the belly and I was already getting accustomed to the foul stench and gross stomach stuff. I had found some safety in the stomach lining, staying mostly dry and out of the way. My precarious position was threatened whenever Sabrina's stomach rumbled or if she suddenly decided to pat her belly. I sat there, high on the stomach wall, watching an enormous torrent of coffee come pouring in, miles from my position. I was truly nothing more than a germ now.

"Hey, Sabrina. I'm going to get out of here eventually, and when I do... you'll be sorry." I said. A guttural roar came from the stomach and I figured she was still ignoring my futile attempts to persuade her.

I was shaken from the stomach wall and plummeted for several minutes before splashing into the gross pit of digestion. "Ugh... gross."

I watched a gas bubble the size of a city form on the surface nearby and decided to swim toward it.
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed May 11, 2016 5:17 am

Sabrina starts eating sausages for dinner very lazily as she eats mashed potatoes as well along with it. "This is delicious."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby ihateu91 » Wed May 11, 2016 5:29 am

I realised Sabrina was eating when a whole bunch of gross foodstuff came hurtling into the stomach, displacing the liquid and causing me to become trapped in the gas bubble. It was strangely dry inside the giant sphere, but it stank way worse the stomach. I could only hope Sabrina would pass the gas, though I didn't know which way the bubble might go...
ihateu91
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed May 11, 2016 5:32 am

Sabrina lies back in her chair, letting the gut massage the meal as she seems rather happy with her dinner, "I guess Endo is having a fun time in there!" she muses
sabrina_diamond
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay