A Post-Apocalyptic Adventure! (Unbirthwriter and 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Post-Apocalyptic Adventure! (Unbirthwriter and 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 14, 2016 5:37 pm

It all began in 2020. A war broke out between America and (insert country of choice here). The resulting carnage was chaos. A nuclear arms race followed. There were threats made on both sides. It was unclear when one side would finally do it, it was assumed an eventuality. So Vault-Tec prepared for this. They built hundreds of vaults around the country, inviting people to get their spot in a vault for when the bombs hit. They were soon completely booked. And then it happened. Numerous nuclear bombs were all dropped at once on America. People rushed to their vaults, most making it in time. And so life continued underground...

200 years later, 2220.

A few generations of people have gone by in the vaults. Some vaults opened and some took to the wasteland. Some stayed in the vaults. Numerous vaults seemed to have no activity.

One vault is vault 918.

In this vault lived a boy, at the ripe age of 18. He had messy blonde hair and glasses. His attire was like most others' in the vault: a stretchy one size fits all jumpsuit that was mostly blue with yellow accents. He was reading in a living room in the vault, a bit bored. He smiled and looked up. He knew what to do. See, what was special about this vault is that it held a large number of animals of various species. Many got to live with the dwellers as pets, of sorts. He began looking around for two he were very close with...

(ACTIVATING PIPBOY 3000...)

(Welcome to the wasteland! Here's a quick rundown for characters.)

(All characters we play as will now have what's known as a SPECIAL rating.)

(A character at creation has 40 points total divided among all stats. A stat must have at least one point, but no more than 10.)

(The stats all determine your ability to do certain tasks. They are as follows:)

(STRENGTH: How strong are you? This not only determines how hard you hit with Melee weapons and how much you can carry, but also can help determine things like how well you can hold someone down, or other things pertaining to raw strength.)

(PERCEPTION: Perception helps you notice things other may not. Perception can help you see things from far away, or things trying to stay hidden at a closer location. It also determines explosives abilities, lock picks, and higher-tech weaponry or long-range weapons.)

(ENDURANCE: This determines how fit you are overall. It determines how much you can take before dying (health), resistance to things like drowning, radiation, poison, or the elements, and helps with bigger weapons, too.)

(CHARISMA: Are you likable? You've got high charisma! This helps with any sort of interaction with people, such as with bartering, overall conversation, attempting to convince or deceive, or perhaps for more...lustful instances.)

(INTELLIGENCE: Your mental ability is determined by this! Whether it be science, repairing, medecine, or just knowledge about things, your intelligence helps out a bunch!)

(AGILITY: Agility is helpful in determining your speed, usefulness with small guns, your ability to sneak, or things such as climbing or swimming, or parkour-like attempts.)

(LUCK: Are the fates with you? Luck can help with overall fortune, but it also provides the ability to provide a bonus to your rolls!)

(These stats will be tested upon doing certain things. Not everything, but some things. These stats will modify your score upon rolling a d10 (or using RANDOM.ORG and having it give you a number between 1 and 10.) The modification to your score works by matching the boost (or penalty) your stat determines. It works as follows:)

(1 = -5)
(2 = -3)
(3 = -2)
(4 = -1)
(5 = +/- 0)
(6 = +1)
(7 = +2)
(8 = +3)
(9 = +4)
(10 = +5)

(Add or subtract from your roll accordingly.)

(Luck is special, however. Luck, while used like above for luck-based things, such as rolling to determine what loot you may find, etc, etc, It also provides you with a daily bonus to rolls of your choice.)

(Before rolling, determine how many of your Luck Points you want to spend on a roll. Each Luck Point is equal to +1 to the roll. You can use multiple luck points. The amount of luck points is dependent on your Luck stat, as follows:)

(1 = 0)
(2 = 1)
(3 = 3)
(4 = 5)
(5 = 7)
(6 = 9)
(7 = 12)
(8 = 15)
(9 = 20)
(10 = 25)

(Your Luck Points revert to maximum at the beginning of the in-rp day.)

(Endurance also determines your overall health. There's a base health of 50, and add 10 for each point in endurance.)

(Perks are also things your character can have. I'll let you create your characters first, then I'll provide some options you can pick from.)

(One perk you take immediately for us, since this is vore, is your vore perk.)

(There are two perks, and you can only take one. Or neither. They are:)

(Pred: All rolls in attempts to either catch prey, consume prey, or digest/regress prey is given a +3 bonus. However, you take -3 penalties to attempts to escape a predator after consumed or avoiding getting consumed at all.)

(Prey: essentially same as pred, but reverse which gets a penalty and which gets a bonus.)

(I'll create Miles as an example.)

Name: Miles King
Strength: 3
Perception: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 6
Luck: 7
HP: 100
LP: 12

Perks:
(Four Eyes: You have trouble seeing naturally, thank goodness for modern eyewear! You take a -2 to perception without glasses on, but when wearing them, you get a +1 bonus to perception. Taken at start, does not count as your one perk you can take.)
(Soft Heart: You find bigger women appealing. Fat people, enemies, and the like will have a +2 bonus on perception against you. Allows you to take an extra perk due to being penalizing towards you.)
(Geek: You're quite the gamer! You get a +1 bonus when hacking or attempting to fix, operate, or craft anything electronic.)
(Pleasant Snack: People find you enjoyable to have inside them. When inside a person or creature, you gain +1 charisma towards them in attempts to escape, have them let you out, or not digest you.)
Vore Perk: Prey

(That's all you need to know for now! Follow how I made Miles, and after that, I'll provide you with perks you might want. Tell me things about them, as well, so I can try to think up of flavor perks that might fit well.)

---

(Also, side idea: why don't you play as Alice, too? For the start, she'll be human and only a little plump, not as fat as she normally is. She stats behind to help us escape later, and she'll be around when we come back, but now fat and a Latias gal.)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Re: A Post-Apocalyptic Adventure! (Unbirthwriter and 9kirby9

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:49 pm

(Alright, think I got this down...And sure! Want to pick the points for her? So we're 50/50? And are June and Ruby already anthros?)

Ruby Growler
Female fox

Got a 7, so...Strength=2
Got a 5, so...Perception=0

Wait...Sorry, I sometimes have trouble understanding the simplest things, please bear with me :oops: ...We're using the virtual dice, not the random number generator, right?
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:29 pm

(Yeah, you can pick the points. Do this for both characters.)

(We can use either, they both work. For picking your stats, though, you spend 40 points total among the seven points. With Miles, if you add up each of his points, they add up to 40. So just pick whichever stats you'd like, I recommend having them reflect the character, as well.)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sun May 15, 2016 11:13 pm

(Hm, alright! So Ruby should have more strength and agility, but June could have more Intellect and Luck? Last question before I do the stats, I swear...lol. I think the appropriate term is "Excuse my ignorance?")
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon May 16, 2016 5:25 am

(Exactly, just put the stats where you feel they'd fit. And I assumed you'd choose the other way around, the deer being stronger and faster, but the fox being smarter and luckier, but whatever you think works! :3)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon May 16, 2016 6:58 pm

(Just moved it down...)
Last edited by unbirthwriter1 on Mon May 16, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon May 16, 2016 7:48 pm

(You include luck with the other stats, so some of the 40 goes in there, too. Then look on the little chart for how much LP you have.)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:18 pm

(Think I got it!)

Ruby Growler
Female Fox/Vixen

Strength: 4
Perception: 7
Endurance:6
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 6
Luck: 7
HP: 120...?
LP: 12

June Doe
Female Deer/Doe

Strength:6
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 8
Agility: 7
Luck: 3
HP: 100
LP: 3
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon May 16, 2016 8:51 pm

(June's got one more point you forgot to spend, but you're pretty much spot on!)

(Now for perks. I'll suggest a few you might like. Also, choose which vore perk to give Ruby and June, Pred or Prey, or neither.)

(Brazen Rush: Once a day, you can increase strength, endurance, or perception for one encounter, but for that encounter and 2 hours afterwards, perception, charisma, and intelligence drop. Chose by how many points you'll increase by when you activate this perk. (You can choose up to as many points as possible up until the point amount you'd chose would drop perception, charisma, or intelligence below 1.)

(Inside bedding: When a creature is inside you, you may heal it at the rate of 10 HP per hour.)

(Gun Nut: All gun-related actions get a +1 bonus)

(Thief: All stealth-related actions get a +1 bonus)

(Feral Advantage: You have animal roots. All unarmed attacks get a +1 bonus)

(Training: Add 1 point to any of the "SPECIAL" stats permenantly)

(Musk: You leak an...enticing sent. All vore-related attempts involving your genetalia gain a +1 bonus.)

(Natural Enhancements: Every time you digest a prey fully, take a +1 bonus to charisma for that day.)

(Mental Rush: Same as Brazen Rush, but inverse as to which stats get a bonus and which get a penalty)

(Motherly Insticts: You gain a +2 bonus to all charisma-related actions with children or those with parental issues)

(Long Strides: Your travel time decreases to 75% of what it would normally be (if traveling in a group, this changes to 90% unless all of you have Long Strides)

(Handy: get a +1 bonus to crafting and repair actions)

(Predatory Aura: When you attempt to vore someone or do actions towards voring them, the creature you intend to vore gets a -1 penalty to all actions)

(Field Nurse: All medicinal actions get a +1 bonus)

(Pick one of those perks for each of your characters.)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Mon May 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Ruby has Feral Advantage, and June has Internal Bedding. (It was a close call to Maternal Instincts. Good work making it tough! lol.)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:36 am

(Alright! Will you take the perk "Pred" or "Prey" for either, or no?)

(Once you've chosen if you will or not, just do your first post continuing from mine, and we'll get started! :3)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:59 pm

(Wait...So June and Ruby can both have 2 perks, one for when they're prey and one for when they're pred?)

June groans and opens her eyes as she hears Miles walking in. 'Ugh...I feel...terrible! It's been a while since I felt like this..." She stands on her hands and knees, unaware that she no longer had four legs, but two arms and legs...

Ruby is still fast asleep, snoring gently. She too was changed...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed May 18, 2016 6:00 am

(No, they can choose to take the perk "Pred", giving them bonuses to attempts to vore people, but take penalties to attempts to escape being bored, and prey is the inverse of that.)

(Also, I intended for the science transforming thing to happen later. I'll handle that part, stay feral for now. ^^)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Wed May 18, 2016 6:17 pm

(Oh...and I'll just stay with Neither for right now...I've caused enough grief already lol.)

June shakes her head, shaking her strange dream out of her head. "Woah...I just had the strangest dream..." She stands and stretches, her fur looking glossy in the light.

Ruby keeps sleeping, unaware of her slightly enlarged belly...
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu May 19, 2016 5:59 am

(Alrighty!)

I go over and rub them. "How are you guys?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu May 19, 2016 8:46 am

June smiles and licks you. "All considering, I'm fine. Think Ruby got into something last night she shouldn't of..." She giggles.

Ruby groans as she stirs. "Too...much...synthetic rabbit..."
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu May 19, 2016 3:29 pm

I chuckle and pat Ruby's belly. "You're lucky you haven't broken the machine from requesting so many of those things." I grin. "Anyway, it's morning."

(Oh yeah, I don't know if you read this or not, but I'll ask again: side idea: why don't you play as Alice, too? For the start, she'll be human and only a little plump, not as fat as she normally is. She stats behind to help us escape later, and she'll be around when we come back, but now fat and a Latias gal.)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Thu May 19, 2016 9:44 pm

Ruby groans. "I'm sleeping in today. Wake me up for lunch." She rolls back over with another groan, belly sloshing a bit.

June giggles before she walks over and starts poking Ruby. "Come on...walk it off! You should really be a herbivore like me, then you wouldn't have this problem."

Ruby turns her head and glares. "And maybe you should kiss my ass June. Meat is too good to give up." She smiles.

June rolls her eyes. "I have eaten meat before Ruby. And if you're not nicer to me, I think I'll give you a first hand experience at what its like when I eat meat." She licks her lips and grins.

Ruby growls. "No thanks...fine, I take it back."

(Hm, must've missed it somewhere, my apologies, but sure! Since she's your character, do you want to make her stats? And when did you want to introduce her?)
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri May 20, 2016 5:35 am

(I'll make her stats when she joins the party later. As for now, she could be introduced around now, since she'd likely be awake and want to check on her son~)

I laugh. "I'm not complaining. You know how I like it when you guys binge~" I nuzzle Ruby's tummy. "But you should walk it off."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Sat May 21, 2016 12:15 am

(Sounds good to me!)

Ruby groans as she rolls to her feet. "Fine...But I might have to eat you later for this..."

June rolls her eyes. "If I don't first..."

Alice smiles as she leans in the doorway. "Miles? You guys doing fine in here? I'm going for a supply run, so I thought you might have some requests."
unbirthwriter1
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay