Tribal Giantess

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tribal Giantess

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:07 pm

(It's okay. *huuuug*)

I smile a bit, rubbing her head gently as I giggle at her a little. "Glad you're feeling that way, told you vore was a big help." I blink a little as I hear there was no breakfast, realizing it was hunting. I look up at Lily with a smile. "Wish me luck!" I wave as I hurry off to Ohura, waving at the two as I leave.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:05 am

Lily blows you a kiss in blessing as you depart, giving you the easiest blessing she can give... that of her affection. Hopefully that will be enough in the coming hunt.

Ohura is a tall huntress, towering above the others at almost seven feet tall. She is just a bit buxom, lithe, and well muscled... she might even be a micro-sized version of the goddess in her strength and beauty. She's the best hunter that journeys with Lailan-lun... so good even, that the goddess has blessed her with the miracle 'Vore' allowing Ohura to survive and consume large beasts whole and alive.

Unlike Lailan-lun, however, Ohura is a hard woman, who rarely says a kind word or shows any warmth in her eyes or voice. She judges with exacting measure those who would hunt, and for whatever reason, has judged Miles very harshly indeed. He knows very little, and her only encouragement is to remind Miles that he cannot fail his goddess. She never yells or raises her voice... but it would almost be better if she did, seeming angry instead of coldly annoyed with Miles.

Still... she has never abandoned any of her hunters, even when they have failed or been hurt. And Miles has learned the basics from her at least...

(Should Ohura be a tall black woman, or a tall pale woman with red hair? Either would fit, but she's a potential marriage candidate, at least in my head.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:11 am

I smile, blushing faintly as I leave. God, I loved Lily~

As I approach Ohura, I steel myself for the interaction with Ohura, as she was quite rough around the edges in comparison to Lily. And considering she didn't seem to seem to like me much, it was occasionally hard to not be sarcastic with her. But I was still able to be pleasant with her. In-fighting wasn't exactly high on my list of things to care about. At least she was a good person, at heart, and somewhat a good teacher. I hurry over to where she is. "Hey, Ohura."

(hmm...pale with red hair, I suppose.)
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:35 pm

(Sorry I took so long with this... I got Starbound, and then Breath of the Wild. If you want to call this one quits, let me know.)

The tall woman with long red hair was still thin, but with very strong legs and arms. Her green eyes glanced over at Mil-essa, hard as ever, before turning back to the assembled hunters. The implication is clear... Mil-essa is not yet worthy to stand among those she's picked to be hunters, his training incomplete.

"in three days, there will be a new moon. The priestess has asked us to try and gather live prey for a small sacrifice, if possible. I have told her that our focus must be on gathering supplies for the tribe. Only attempt to capture live prey after you have met your quota for the day, if you have enough time. Today we will be going in pairs or alone. Each hunter must gather at least three units of meat. Overlook nothing... birds and mice can make a meal. If you see anything larger than a paya-pig (small dog), meet at the broken tree and whistle for me. A meduim sized animal can give us much meat if we ration it... and we may need to."

She looks around at all of them sternly. "These will be the last easy hunts for us... once we leave the valley, there is no telling how much food we will find... or how dangerous the prey may be. Do not do anything foolish... wounds are not easily healed. Stick with your spears and slings... anything worth using the bolas on you should not be facing alone."

Slings are a good way to stun or kill small animals... spears can be thrown as well, though they are much harder to replace if broken. Still, Miles has been given a good sling and three spears... they should last him a while. The bolas are an advanced tool... meant to capture prey alive.
Darian
???

Postby Darian » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:35 pm

(Sorry I took so long with this... I got Starbound, and then Breath of the Wild. If you want to call this one quits, let me know.)

The tall woman with long red hair was still thin, but with very strong legs and arms. Her green eyes glanced over at Mil-essa, hard as ever, before turning back to the assembled hunters. The implication is clear... Mil-essa is not yet worthy to stand among those she's picked to be hunters, his training incomplete.

"in three days, there will be a new moon. The priestess has asked us to try and gather live prey for a small sacrifice, if possible. I have told her that our focus must be on gathering supplies for the tribe. Only attempt to capture live prey after you have met your quota for the day, if you have enough time. Today we will be going in pairs or alone. Each hunter must gather at least three units of meat. Overlook nothing... birds and mice can make a meal. If you see anything larger than a paya-pig (small dog), meet at the broken tree and whistle for me. A meduim sized animal can give us much meat if we ration it... and we may need to."

She looks around at all of them sternly. "These will be the last easy hunts for us... once we leave the valley, there is no telling how much food we will find... or how dangerous the prey may be. Do not do anything foolish... wounds are not easily healed. Stick with your spears and slings... anything worth using the bolas on you should not be facing alone."

Slings are a good way to stun or kill small animals... spears can be thrown as well, though they are much harder to replace if broken. Still, Miles has been given a good sling and three spears... they should last him a while. The bolas are an advanced tool... meant to capture prey alive.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:54 pm

(No, I'm still for this! Don't be so hard on yourself. X3)

I look up at her, feeling instantly a bit drained just by looking at her. She certainly wasn't the best social creature. I fold my arms as I listen to her instantly start to get into the important business, listening carefully. I grip my own weapons, wanting to prove her wrong. I'd catch stuff like the rest! I wait for her to finish talking, and tell me if I was hunting alone or in a pair. I was just ready to get on with it.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:06 pm

As the gathered hunters pair up or head out on their own, Ohura takes a moment at last to turn toward Mil-essa. "Do you require a partner, Champion, or do you believe yourself capable of hunting on your own?" She asks curtly.
"If you believe you are able to hunt on your own, do so. I will find you at noon to... measure your progress. But if you require assistance, I will accompany you. Our Champion should not fail as a hunter, not when his goddess relies on him."

Harsh, but probably true. Ohura is the best hunter around... if she joins you, her advice and very presence will make his actions much more likely to succeed. On the other hand, Ohura is the BEST hunter around... she won't be able to catch as much food as she could if she's helping you.

That and she probably won't be impressed with Miles needing help. But she's not been impressed with you so far...

(Keep in mind, I won't be revealing EVERY character motivation and likely results all the time.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:08 pm

(Of course)

I fold my arms, considering. While I would love to show her up and catch something impressive on my own, I know failing would result in some scolding from her. "...hmm. I wouldn't want to hold you back. I'll try to manage what I can on my own." I had a sling and three spears. What could go wrong? "Is there any area in particular you'd like me to try out, Ohura?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay