Tribal Giantess

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Tribal Giantess

Postby Darian » Tue May 17, 2016 3:56 am

The journey was long one, but at last, they were reaching the end of the valley plains. A band of thirty or so humans have been travelling away from their native homeland. The huge valley had more than enough food for hundreds of them, but it was not enough... for they had a goddess to feed.
More accurately, the valley had three goddesses to feed. Giant women over 20 feet tall minimum, these strange, human-like creatures had a massive impact on the human tribes, uniting, protecting and guiding them, in return for food... LOTS of food. The only source of food in sufficient quantities and strength is meat. And on their own, the giantesses would go completely feral, and die of starvation.

By working with a tribe, a giantess can avoid this terrible fate, keeping fed and sane, and incredibly powerful. but! this requires a viable home, with enough food not just for the giantess, but her people. and the materials in that land to let them flourish.

The Lush valley was home to three united tribes and THREE Giantesses, three different Goddesses. These goddesses watched over the valley and led their people well... but there was a problem. There was another goddess borne to these three. raising her has put a strain on the valley, and now that she has grown, she had to leave. To find expand the alliance, and find her own lands.

Her name was Lailan-Lun, the New Moon. Her tribe was called the Nulun, after her.

Her champion was an odd contrast, a strange boy with yellow hair and pale skin that had been found when she was still a child. His name was Mill-essa... but she called him Miles, as children were wont to do with complex words.

He was one of her closest friends, one of the few who called her, the goddess, 'Lily'.

(more later, but will describe tribe more later. feel free to post.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: Tribal Giantess

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:09 am

I happened to return to what was, in a sense, my new dwellings, after some training I was being put through. Being a giantess's champion is tough. And I had to be up for the challenge. I head over to Lailan-Lun, or the goddess I called Lily. I'd grown up with her, and she was the person I was closest too. Due to me being her champion, I lived with her. Or, more specifically, on and in her. Our comparison in sizes made it easy for this, as she was a two-story building in comparison to me. But, of course, I'd need to get her attention. I go to her foot and tug on some of her leg a bit. "Hey, Lily! I'm back from training!" We looked like polar opposites, physically. I was a small, pale blonde boy, she was a big, wide, Ebony woman. But we were very close.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Darian » Tue May 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Lailan was resting, lying on the hard ground with her massive bone and fur covered pack beside her. Even the goddess had to carry her own weight on this journey, into the unknown.

She'd always blushed when you called her wide... Dark skinned and twenty three feet tall, she's small compared to her mothers, but young and strong. Beautiful, wearing only furred wraps around her D cups and slim hips. Warriors called her slim hips a good thing... there was room for muscle to grow there, but all the fat on her body seemed to go to her breasts. She had an obvious bulge to her belly, barely pregnant, from the last live meal she'd had before the journey started.

A big smile lit up her face when it rose to look at the small tugging on her leg. "Miles, I missed you today!" a dark hand reached over and wrapped around your chest, easily lifting you up to hang above her dark, smiling face. Her dreadlocks were tied back in a ponytail. "How is my little champion doing?"

Truth be told, Miles was only doing... so so, with his training. There weren't any animals to train on the trail, as the three mammoths they were gifted with were already well trained. Even if the lead herdsman Gemmol, was to teach all he knew about animals and their habits, there wasn't much to care for the mammoths that the ten other herdsmen could do by themselves.
Ohura, the leader of the Alliance warriors that had joined the Nulun, was very hard on you... and you weren't sure why. Training with her left you aching and breathless.

But now Lily had you, even if she was sweaty and hot, her affection was clear to anyone who could hear her voice or see her smile. She was excited to be on this journey, reaching the edge of Alliance territory and out into the great unknown.
Last edited by Darian on Wed May 18, 2016 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:16 pm

I smile as I feel her pick me up, and I gently rub her finger. "I'm doing fine, thank you~!" I rub the back of my neck. "Admittedly, training is pretty normal, I still have no idea why Ohura is so hard on me...it doesn't feel like it helps." I smile at her. "But, I feel like I'm improving somewhat, at the very least...but I'm free now!" I nuzzle her hand a bit. "So, what do you want to do, Lily?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue May 17, 2016 5:24 pm

Lailan smiles at your comfort in her hand, up in the air and above her mouth. "I'm not quite sure, Miles... I'm just happy to have you with me again."

She gently lowers you down and into her cleavage the dark mounds slick with sweat and so very warm. It was actually possible to sit on them when she was walking... but Lily like to carry people inside her, or as close as possible. It was something she'd agreed to give up for the journey... with bad grace.

"Don't wear him out again, my goddess." A voice calls out from the large carrying pack. "Your champion will have to do just as much training tomorrow, and I doubt Ohura will give him any more mercy than she did today."

A small brown face with black hair tied into three pigtails pops up the folds of the pack. She's got red and white beads holding up her hair, and wooden bracelets on her wrists. She's just an inch shorter than Miles himself.
This is Kalim, Nulun's high priestess... just as young as Miles is and Lailan Lun's companion and caretaker for just as long as Miles has been. She's been raised to the job of priestess, in the crafter tribe of the Alliance. She keeps a close eye on Lailun's health and status, as well as advising the rest of the clan.

Thankfully, she's been Miles' childhood friend as well... she seems thankful for having someone else to help distract or help convince the goddess many times in her life.
(Not that she and Miles always agree...)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:36 pm

I smile as I'm gently tucked in between her breasts, snuggling in. I look down towards her and chuckle. "Aw, come on, this is fine. It's not like I haven't handled both Lily and Ohura in the past~" I get cozy in there. "Besides! This is training, what I do with Lily. After all, we'll be doing this kind of stuff a lot during our journey, isn't that right, Lily~?" I pat her breasts. I admit, I loved it in here. As soon as she had enough breast to do this, we've been doing it. It acted as one of my many bedrooms on Lily. I look down at the priestess. "I do appreciate the concern, though, Kelly, don't get me wrong."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue May 17, 2016 6:13 pm

"Oh we cooould! It would be wonderful to have you squirming here for days, out in new lands..." Lily giggles, her laugh jiggling the flesh around you.

"Actually, we can't, and you won't." Kalim crosses her arms and glares seriously at her goddess. No other tribe member would dare speak in such a way to Lailan Lun, but Kalim in her priestess.

"We have a tribe of thirty people to feed, and YOU, my goddess. We have no idea how much food we're going to find out there, and how long we're going to be looking for a new home. Everybody needs to be working extra hard to make sure we don't starve... and if we don't find a new home before winter, we'll be in a lot of trouble."

Kalim stands out of the pack, and sighs heavily. "We can't have anyone slacking off, especially not our Champion."

Lailan rolls her eyes and reaches out and snags Kalim with her free hand. She lets out a surprised squeak.

"All true my little priestess... in one more day, once we leave the valley tomorrow morning. I've been watching what I eat, you know." Lailan chides gently.

"My goddess, please put me dow- ohno." Kalim has recognized the look in Lailan's eyes... her goddess is feeling frisky.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:33 pm

I pout a little. "As if I've been slacking! You saw how hard I was working!" I cuddle into Lily's soft chest flesh, grinning. "I think I deserve this, actually~" I give her chest a gentle kiss. I watch as Kalim is picked up. I smirk, deciding to watch as I lay back between the twin mountains. "Are you watching what you're eating right now~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue May 17, 2016 6:45 pm

"I've been working too! Somebody's got to keep everything organized, you know!" Kalim wriggles and glares poutingly at you. "Like our food, our water-"

Lily licks her lips as as she turns over Kalim's body above her chest and you. "You've both been working hard, you two, don't fight. I know we'll be eating very little in the next coming weeks, though hopefully not too little. You both deserve some relaxation..." she smirks up at her priestess. "Even if I have to force you to sleep tonight."

"We still have at least an hour of daylight-" Kalim protests, but Lailan gently presses one dark finger against her lips... it's always nice to see how gentle the giantess can be with her big fingers.

"All the better to get some extra rest for tomorrow then... and I want you inside me for tonight. You know I love having my people inside me..." Lailan whispers to Kalim, then smiles down at you.

"So Miles... where should I put my little priestess to bed? Right next to you? in my nipples? My second stomach? my womb?" She wriggles her body, setting your world swaying between her breasts. "I can even put her up my butt, if you'd like..."
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:49 pm

I smile as I sit and watch the spectacle unfold. Watching the giantess be gentle was truly a sight to see. He loved that about her. He chuckled when she said she'd be forcing her. "Knew this was coming." She then thought a moment when asked. "Hmm...well, miss Kelly likes practice so much, and your second stomach will be used as a storage place...perhaps there?@
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue May 17, 2016 7:03 pm

"Mill-essa, stop encouraging-lllp!" Kalim's protests are cut off as Lily opens her mouth and simply licks the girl, skillfully removing her clothes and leaving her gasping at the sudden slime and heat. Her tongue is the size of Kalim's chest, after all.

"Mmmmm, good point my Champion... her sweat tastes lovely, and it's been at least three days since I had someone there..."

"L-Lailan, please- ahaaa~!" Kalim gasps as the giantess licks her again. "My goddess-uhuuuu!" *sluuurp!* "Lily, please!"

"Mmmmm..."

"No faaair~" Kalim whines as Lily opens her mouth and gently turns over Kalim, so she's looking down at you.

Slowly, she slides the tanned girl's legs into her mouth, soft glicking sounds as they quickly reach the back of her throat. Kalim shivers in anticipation as the slime and heat covers her lower half. Lily barely has to open her mouth wider than usual to fit the slim girl's hips into her mouth... Miles knows that she loves how compact humans are. how they make her throat stretch just a bit.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue May 17, 2016 7:29 pm

I grin as I watch, giggling a bit. "But we have to train, Kelly! You said so, after all!" I laugh as she's sent in, gently crawling up to her throat, rubbing at it. "Ready for this to bulge~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue May 17, 2016 7:49 pm

"Mmmmmm~" already you can feel Lailan's throat bulging with Kalim's legs, her hips will be soon to follow.

"Ahhh... MMmph..." Kalim gasps as she clutches weakly at Lailan's soft lips, closed around her stomach. The giantess is clearly using her tongue to great effect. Kalim looks weakly down at You.

"I'll... get... you... ahaaa~" Her 'dire' threats are cut off as Lailan slurps her inside the soft purple lips.

*Gulp*

Gently, Lailan pushes Kalim's twitching hands into her mouth.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:09 pm

I grin, rubbing at them and giggling gently as she slips in. I giggle and prod at the bulge in the most...effective places to stimulate Kalim more. "Well, that's that~" I hug her throat gently as to not make things uncomfortable for her. "I don't care what Lailan says. I'm eager to have you be my bedding, wherever that'll be." I smile up at her. "After all, we've done that for years, why stop just because we're traveling?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Fri May 20, 2016 7:03 pm

Lailan, Lily, smirks as the Kalim shaped bulge travels down her throat. you feel the girl wiggle under the dark skin you lay on, rubbing at her.

"Of course you're eager to sleep with me, Miles... I'm me. Even little Kalim can't resist me, and she's been with me as long as you." Lily caresses the side of your face with a fingertip. "She's been so serious, lately though. It's easy to see she's worried about the trip..." She lets out a moan that washes over your body as the bulge slides between her breasts to swell out her belly, just a bit. "That's why I locked her away for the night. Kalim's been working herself so hard..."
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri May 20, 2016 7:31 pm

I listen to her, gently rubbing over the bulge, as it travels down. I give a soft nod of understanding. "Yeah...she's been working hard. She deserves this, even if she thinks she doesn't need it." I hug close to her, smiling. "This is why I love you so much, Lily~" I nuzzle her softly. "Now...what shall we do now that we're alone~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:29 pm

"I think just holding you will be enough, my little champion..." Lily smirked at her hero. "Though unless you have a preference, a small wish your goddess could grant?"

(Hooo, sorry this took so long. Got just stuck for a while.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:16 pm

(It's fine~!)

I giggle a little bit. "I had nothing in mind...so maybe I'll just rest in your busom, or perhaps your belly button~?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:42 pm

"Mm, but it's so tight in my belly button, Miles..." Lily smirks as she squishes her large breasts around you. "I know you'll fit in there, but you might get stuck..."

(Idea, if you really like this: Eating creatures with pouches actually increases Lily's ability to navel vore and cleavage core. Things like kangaroos and koalas.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:01 am

(Ooh, yes~! Sounds fun!)

I murr, wriggling as I was squeezed between her breasts. "Sounds incredibly tempting...a perfect excuse to stay there~" I kiss her. "Let's go in your navel."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay