Tribal Giantess

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Tribal Giantess

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:05 pm

(Mmmmkay! remember though, you have to hunt these things. and keep in mind, while Lailan Lun is being affectionate with Miles right now... she's a 'goddess'. she'll seek other tribesmen for pleasure if she wants them, and will encourage Miles to take a mortal mate later on.)

"Then in you go, my little champion." Lily lets her breasts fall open and nudges him to walk down her belly... over the slight bulge that little Kalim has made in her stomach.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:16 pm

(Alright, fair enough on both cases!)

I smile as I carefully scale my way down to her stomach, letting my hand trace across her breasts as I pass them. I soon arrive at my destination: her belly. After a teasing walk over Kalim's bulde, I arrive at her navel and sit down at the edge of it, sticking in my feet.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:48 am

"Hmm... this is always a bit tricky..." Lily smirks as she flexes her stomach muscles, catching at Mile's feet. there's a muffled protest from her belly as she squeezes a bit on Kalim.

Then his legs are pulled into a sweaty, warm place. soft and tight...
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:16 am

I blush and smile as she starts getting me in. My hands rub at the soft skin around her belly button, and my legs wriggle in the warm, cozy, sweaty place...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:08 pm

"Mmmph! in... you... go..." Her belly rolls, and her navel flexes to pull you in deeper.

It's a surprisingly tight squeeze around your chest as you're pulled into her stomach pouch, Lailan Lun doesn't have the fluffy quality of older goddesses...
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 pm

I murr and wriggle as I'm sent in, watching as her belly gobbles and slurps me up. I rub it over, grinning a bit.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Lailan giggles as you wriggle into her navel, gently stroking your head with a fingertip as you vanish into her pouch. It's dark, and smells of her sweaty skin here... There's juuuuuuust enough room for you.

"enjoy your sleep, little Miles..."

Her voice rolls around you as the night drifts on, surrounded by her warmth.

(okay, I plan on using a real simple D20 rolling system, with bonuses and negatives for skills or situations. I haven't really made up a system like this before so I could use any advice you got. I'm going to use the first three days or so to test out the travelling, searching, and hunting systems. Basically, what rolls mean what, and kinda walking Miles through the basics of each task.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:09 am

(Yeah, sounds good to me. :3 I actually have a system I made for simple D&D-style play. Seen here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46713 You can modify it a bit if you wanted.)

I purr as I slide on inside her belly button, huddling into the soft, warm pocket of pudge. I rub and nuzzle around gently, giving her loving snuggles, thankful she was so kind as to let me stay there. "Oh, I will~" I nuzzle and sniff her sweaty skin before falling asleep happily.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:37 pm

(Little update. Working on food mechanics. Should have something solid sometime tomorrow...)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:42 pm

(ah, okay)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:23 pm

(Okay Kirby! Here's what I've got so far! Any ideas or suggestions, please let me know! I still have a lot to design on this stuff. Ask me any questions as well.)

BASICS: Hunger and Happiness
Every person in the tribe requires 1 ration of food every three days to survive and remain productive, but they will hardly be happy. 1 ration of food every day will allow them to be both productive and happy! Tribe members can survive on half a ration every three days, but will hardly be happy. If they get too hungry, they will drop any tasks assigned of them and seek out food regardless of the instructions you give them. Starving your fellow tribesmen is always going to make them unhappy and less trusting of you, so be sure to keep your people fed!

Happiness is a general term for friendliness and personal contentment. When the tribesmen are happy, they tend to work more efficiently, completing tasks faster or producing more supplies. Unhappy tribesmen do poor quality work… if they do any work at all! Many things can affect happiness, like gifts, shelter, aid in their tasks, or supplies/gifts from the champion all increase happiness… but the most reliable way to keep your fellow tribesmen happy is to keep them well fed!
The tribe has both hunger and happiness meters, from 0-100. Try to keep them as high as you can!

The Goddess requires 10 rations every 2 days to survive and remain viable. 15 are considered a standard ration for the giantess, and will keep her happy. She can survive on 5… barely, and will not be happy.
Should the Goddess’s hunger drop to zero, she will go berserk and begin trying to devour any source of food close to her. Only when she has reached at least 50 hunger can she attempt to end her own rampage. It will be nearly impossible for the giantess to release anything she has devoured during a rampage, even after she has calmed down. (Note that humans only count as 5 rations during a rampage… they will revert to their special ‘15’ and endure for three days if the giantess is unable or unwilling to replace them with at least 50 rations of other food.)

Live Prey: a goddess is not just an big, hungry Tribesman. Unlike ordinary humans, a giantess will gain extra nutrients and more power from living prey. Large Live prey counts as double food Rations, and does not fully digest for 2 days. Until that time, the goddess's hunger level will not drop... and she will not digest any regular food until her live prey is fully digested, allowing her to store any other rations inside her digestive belly without fear. Please not, only large live prey (at least 5 rations large) will last more t2 days. Smaller prey will expire in 1 day... unless there are at least 5 rations worth of them inside her at once. then they will last 2 Days.

Human prey: Human prey automatically counts as 15 rations of of food and provide a large happiness bonus and 5 blessing points. They last four days before being digested. any other food she eats in this time will be stored inside her stomach undigested until the end of this period. These can be unwilling or willing humans... if you have enemies you do not need or cannot afford to keep alive, letting your goddess devour them is a surefire way to make her very happy and very powerful. using your own tribesmen for this is considered a great honor... but also risky. You don't want your goddess getting too used to eating humans... she may well decide to snack on whatever human catches her eye.

Human Sacrifices: a ritual sacrifice of a human is a semi-magical act that boosts the power of the bonuses received from human prey. Only a priestess of the goddess can perform this ritual... and it takes more than a few materials that must be hunted down for her to complete the ritual. A ritual sacrifice can only be completed once a month, if at all... though you can sacrifice any number of humans to your goddess in a single ritual. If you have lost your Priestess or do not have the materials needed, you cannot ritually sacrifice humans to Lailan Lun. However, as this is a display of devotion to the goddess, human sacrifices make her even happier than human prey. Unwilling sacrifices provide 20 rations of food and last for five days before being digested and her hunger bar begins to decrease again.

Willing human sacrifices the most powerful source of food for a Goddess. They count as 50 rations of food should the ritual be completed, and also provide an incredible boost in power and happiness for the giantess. A successful sacrifice will prevent the goddess’s hunger from dropping for at least one week. Any other food she eats in this time will be stored inside her stomach undigested until the end of this period.

A goddess who gets many human sacrifices is a powerful goddess indeed... but a goddess who gets too used to eating humans might be dangerous to serve. Not to mention, a goddess without any humans at all is a dead goddess.
Consider how often, and which humans you give your goddess to gain power.

Goddess Blessing Points: A goddess is more than just a giantess of strength and durability, they have strange powers, and can perform powerful miracles. Lailan Lun doesn't know many miracles yet, but she can provide a large amount of bonus luck to her champion for one day. (More miracles to be decided on later.)

(Experimental Status Sheet)
Tribe Happiness: 75
Tribe Hunger: 75

Goddess Happiness: 75
Goddess Hunger: 75
Blesssing Points: 25
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:36 pm

(Wow, that's a great system! I'm down for that. It seems interesting~)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:59 pm

(Awesome! details to be worked out, though... try and think of any giantess abilities or blessings you'd like. oh... and I guess now would be a good time to roll up a character sheet for Miles. I... Well, I don't have one for Lailan Lun yet. I'll need to look at your system a bit more for that... urgh. sorry but it might take a little time.
I guess I should also mention that some special members of the tribe, like the leaders/trainers of divisions, aren't completely affected by happiness. That is to say, they may be NPC's but if one of them personally doesn't trust or dislikes Miles, the leader may not obey him. Common Sense really... but leaders or respected individuals can raise the happiness of those underneath them. Try to stay on their good sides.

I plan on having the next three... days be about the basic survival actions. Hunting, gathering, and crafting.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:05 am

(*nod nod* Alright. As for abilities, one that could come to mind if the giantess being able to carry and store tribe members and/or supplies, like in her womb or something. And for blessings...hm, maybe one where she can grant tribe members the ability to vore? *shrug*)

(Alright, I'll work something out at some point. Work out some perks that might work for the game, rather than the ones included, since not all exactly pertain)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:51 pm

(Heh... well, she can already do that as a basic skill. She just needs to practice or put blessing points into it. And I figured the Vore Blessing was so obvious that I didn't need to say it :gulp: ! Still, as that's a permanent blessing, it'll cost a bit more...)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:45 pm

(*nod nod* Alright. Anything else to discuss? :P)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:23 pm

(I don't think so... sorry, but I've been a bit busy with holidays... and then I got sick. Throw up your character sheet when you get a chance, and I'll just roll with and fudge numbers as needed. I'm playing catch up on a lot of RP's thanks to christmas. Still not sure my posting rate will be good, sorry.)

The next day, Lailan Lun reluctantly released Miles and Kalim a mere thirty minutes after dawn... apparently Kalim had been raising a fuss about wanting to get really started.

When he was pushed out of her belly button, Miles would find that Kalim was hanging her clothes, still slimy from the goddesses lick on a rack on the goddesses' pack. Kalim might have been only Miles' age and height... but she was very pretty now that she had become a grown woman. She also felt no qualms about being naked in front of Miles... they were practically siblings in their closeness to the goddess. But still... Miles might find himself staring a bit.

"Ohura has called you again today." Kalim idly flicks some slime off her shoulder. "Apparently she wants to test you."

(I had a thought... you know how cavemen were supposed to have primitive language... we could have that reflect in our dialouge. Like Kalim could say "Ohura call again. Want test." instead of what's above. Or we could keep that for... other tribes, to represent difficulty in translation.)
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:41 pm

(It's totally okay. X3)

Name: Miles King
Species: Human
Strength: 3
Perception: 6
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 6
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 6
Luck: 7
HP: 100
LP: 12

(Should we come up with perks, or leave it at that?)

I reluctantly left Lailan's navel, blushing a bit. I giggled as I looked to Kalim, smirking. "So, how've you been, Kalim?" I slide down and stand up, casually looking at her bare chest for a moment before looking back to her. "Ohura, huh? Alright, where is she right now, then?"

(Let's go with other tribes, that makes more sense to me.)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Darian » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:49 pm

(We can choose perks later... sorry this took so long, was a bit uninspired... and also started playing Stardew valley and Starbound. Argh.)

"... I feel a bit better." Kalim admits, not noticing Mil-essa's stare. Lailan giggles at her priestess's tsun-ing. She knows the little girl loves being eaten, even if she puts on an air of calm. "Ohura is just past the mammoth caravan. She's told me you're not to get any breakfast today."

"Sounds like you're going to be hunting, champion..." Lily smiles down at you.
Darian
???

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:07 pm

(It's okay. *huuuug*)

I smile a bit, rubbing her head gently as I giggle at her a little. "Glad you're feeling that way, told you vore was a big help." I blink a little as I hear there was no breakfast, realizing it was hunting. I look up at Lily with a smile. "Wish me luck!" I wave as I hurry off to Ohura, waving at the two as I leave.
9kirby99
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay