Grace's Ranch (Layab547 & 9kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Grace's Ranch (Layab547 & 9kirby99)

Postby Layab547 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:46 pm

It was a fairly ordinary day on the patch of land outside of Ecruteak City that Peace called home. Unlike most of the other regions, Johto was much more... Rural, and therefore a lot more quiet than places like Unova. That was where Peace was from, for the record. He had hated it there. Too much noise, too many buildings, and most of all: Too many humans.

Oh, right: Peace was a Kirlia. The middle-stage evolution between Ralts and, in his case, Gallade. Though, his master had expressed her desire on multiple occasions to see how he would look as a Gardevoir, so nothing was certain for the psychic-fairy's future form.

But back to that ordinary day. Peace's full name was Peacekeeper, and that was also his job title. He served as the bodyguard/personal assistant/co-manager to Grace Palmer, the young woman who owned the hidden plot of land she had Unoriginally named "Grace's Ranch." Really, it was more of an improved daycare center, where trainer's would leave their Pokemon to be pampered and tended to for a little while. Unlike the daycare, though, Grace had a time limit on how long a trainer could leave a Pokemon at her center before having to either pick them up or pay an overcharge fee.

But really, the entire business was just an excuse for Grace to indulge all her perverted desires, and Peace was there to ensure that she didn't get herself seriously hurt... And to help the place stay open when Grace was.... Preoccupied.

The bell above the door chimed, prompting the Kirlia to open his eyes and stand up on the stoll he had been resting on, bowing welcomingly to the new customer....
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Grace's Ranch (Layab547 & 9kirby99)

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:01 pm

In walked a human teen, about 18 or something. He was 5'7", had messy blonde hair, hazel eyes, and paler skin. He looked around as he entered. He saw Peace and headed over to him. He blushed a little. "H-hello...my name is Miles. I'm...I'm looking for fun."

Miles had heard of the ranch. It seemed nice, but he'd heard of their...special thing. Upon hearing it, he was incredibly eager to try it. So he had to come.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Layab547 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Peace blinked, his red eyes scanning over the boy, before giving an understanding nod. His hand glowed, as he levitated a notepad and pen over to Miles. He then pointed to a little waiting area set up in the corner of the room, which consisted of a single table and four chairs, before hoping down from the stool and walking out the door behind the desk.

The notepad seemed to be a basic legal document, but the most important item was the "reason for visit" section. It gave four options:

"Drop-off, Pick Up, Pokemon Breeding, Pokemon Feeding"

"Choose All That Apply."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Miles took the notepad and pen, looking it over. He blushed deeply as he looked it over and went to the table, sitting. He then got to the "reason" part. After a few moments, he circled "Pokémon Breeding" and "Pokémon Feeding". After all, that's what he was here to do. He blushed. That Kirlia looked kinda cute...maybe at some point. He looked around once he was done so he could turn in the form.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Fri May 27, 2016 10:42 pm

A few minutes later, Peace returned with an annoyed look on his face, his small hand dragging behind him a sleepy-looking woman who was oddly dressed in a blue and white two-piece swimsuit. She was quite short, possibly reaching 5 feet if she stretched. Visible because of her bikini was her gut: while the rest of the girl actually seemed a bit petite, her belly was a round ball of fat that bounced slightly as she walked. Her chest was also a bit rounded, espically apparent because her bikini was obviously a size too small. Her hair was short and blonde, coming down to her neck and curling upwards at the tips. At that moment, she was coated in some liquid, which dripped steadily onto the floor as her Pokemon pulled her into the room.

"Peace... Come on..." The woman whined. Her voice seemed to indicate that she was quite young, but looking at her face showed that she was at least three years older than Miles. "Let me go. I wasn't finished with..."

Her blue eyes opened as she saw Miles, and she suddenly blushed, and rushed over.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry, have you been waiting long?"

Whatever liquid, apparently water, was on her dripped onto Miles as she stood over him, smiling widely.

"I'm Grace! Nice to meet you!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:13 am

I blush as the woman was dragged in. I had a few theories on what she was just doing, all of them exciting me. I chuckle a little bit, a little bashful. "N-no, no, I just finished the paperwork, actually..." I look her over. "I'm certainly excited to do this, but...before we get to that, I have to know...what circumstances led to me seeing you, soaking wet, in a bikini, dragged in by a Kirlia?"

(Wait, how does she stand over him if he's at least 7 inches taller?)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:32 am

(I assumed you were sitting down. Once Miles stands, he's definetly looking down on her.)

"Oh, that~" Grace waves a hand, taking the form and handing into to Peace, who dutifully walked behind the desk to file it away. "I was just busy making so more milk with our Miltank! The smaller Pokemon we keep here obviously can't participate in the regular feedings, so Amilia is nice enough to let them suckle on her." She smiles at the thought, poking her skin, which seemed abnormally soft. "I was just about to fall asleep inside her, so I'm glad you came when you did!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:36 am

(Oh, oh)

I nod softly as I listen. "That's rather nice. She sounds sweet." I blush. "Well, I guess that means you'll have to do it again so she'll actually have more milk, right?" I chuckle. "I-In any case, I suppose that means you have to do something before I can go and have fun, correct?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat May 28, 2016 11:52 am

"Mmm, not really." Grace shrugs, only to suddenly Yelp for apparently no reason. "Ah! Right, right!" She walks over to the desk, where Peace pops his head up to hand her what appears to be a Pokegear, before walking back over to Miles. "Here! Just as a precaution, I need to register your trainer card at the Pokecenter In Ecruteak City. I don't know what region your from, and those reforms have a range limit."

After scanning his card, she looks down at the data on the screen and smiles. "Miles, huh?..." The device 'dings' and Grace nods. "Ok! You're all set..."

Again, she lets a cry of surprise, this time shooting a glare at the desk. "I was getting to that!" She calls, sighing before turning back to Miles with an excited look in her eyes. "Firstly, some Pokemon don't respond well to synthetic material, so please remove all articles of clothing that aren't specially designed for Pokemon feeding."

Given that she doesn't point towards a changing room, she seems to expect him to strip right there.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:00 pm

I smile a little and nod. "Good point, thanks for reminding me." I blink, looking from the desk to her. "...I'm going to assume the Kirlia is giving you reminders?" I blush deeply. "...a-alright." I start to undress, blushing. It showed how I was rather pale, but more for a lack of sun rather than any unhealthy reasons. I didn't look that bad...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:14 pm

"Yeah. Peace keeps track of all the details for me." Grace laughs, before becoming focused on Miles' bare chest. "Mmm, you look delicious!" She giggles. "Here, let me help you out!" Kneeling down in front of him, she begins to undo the boy's pants, pulling both them and his underwear down in a single motion, leaving him exposed to her. Her eyes practically glow as she looks at his member, before returning her gaze to Miles' eyes.

"So... Would you like to start with me before you come see our Pokemon?"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:20 pm

I blush as she goes down, helping to undress me. After a few moments of silence, I nod. "S-sure...that sounds nice..." As she can see, I'm already aroused at this point. I look away a little. "B-both, if possible. I mean...both the breeding AND feeding with you sounds nice..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:23 pm

"R-really?" Grace stutters at that, blushing. "I rarely get a human meal. But I guess you can see that I'm not just big-boned, huh?" She smiles at that, before taking his cock into her hands, giving it a few quicks pumps.

"If you want, I can bring Peace over here too~" Grace grins, licking Miles' tip, and humming at the taste of his pre-cum. "He knows you thought he was cute. You have to watch you emotions around psychic types, silly."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 28, 2016 12:44 pm

I blush and nod. I then gasp and moan as I was pleasured by her, panting a little. I blush even further when I find out Peace knows, as well. "G-good to know...s-sure, come on over." A three-way...that can be fun. I smile at her. "Your belly is pretty hot...I'll admit I'm attracted to fatter people."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Grace smiles, and glances over her shoulder. Peace walks out from behind the desk, his cheeks tinted red as he walks over. His hands are folded in front of his crotch, hiding his member.

"Well, you'll just be making me fatter." Grace smirks, before taking his cock into her mouth and beginning to suck. Her tongue runs over his member as her lips squeeze it hungrily. Peace meanwhile stands to the side, staring at his Master as if awaiting orders. Apparently, she gives him one, as he moves over to Miles, and kneels beside Grace. The woman pops off of Miles' dick, and shifts so that she is sitting. Pulling Peace into her lap, she sticks a finger into the surprised Kirlia's mouth, while grinning at her guest.

"Go ahead, give him a try!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 28, 2016 4:02 pm

I gasp and moaned, panting. "G-god, you're good..." I panted a bit, holding her hair and murring. I then blush as Peace was put in position, grinning a little bit. I then shoved my member in the Kirlia's mouth, moaning. "A-ah, you guys are really good at this!" I hold the Kirlia's head and start thrusting against him a bit.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:17 pm

"Well, it is our job!" Grace smiles, as she hold Peace's head down on Mile's cock, allowing the boy to thrust into his mouth freely. For his part, the Pokemon does his best keep up. His small mouth is hot and tight, and his tongue vibrates against the organ.

Grace isn't content to simply hold the sex toy for Miles, though. After a few minutes, she grabs Peace by the feet, and lifts him horizontally, sticking his 'toes' into her mouth, causing him to gaudily gasp in surprise around Miles' member. Grace looks at Miles with a look that tells him to keep going, as she starts to swallow down the Kirlia's legs.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:23 pm

I pant an mew, running a hand through his hair. "True, but...fuuuuck...!" I moan eagerly as I grind against his cute face. As he starts getting eaten, I pay little mind. I thrust more and more, panting. I was nearing my climax...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat May 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Peace moans as well, his eyes closing as Miles rubs his head while his master eats him. Grace stops sucking him in, and simply allows Miles' thrusts to push her meal down her throat, only swallowing to keep herself from choking. Once Peace's waist enters her mouth, the pokemon's eyes open again, and he starts to squirm as Grace's tongue begins to licks his small cock. But it doesn't last long, and soon only his head remains outside Grace's mouth, still sucking on Mile's cock.

Then, Grace grabs hold of her guest's ass, and pushes her own mouth down to the hilt of his member. The pressure forces Miles' cock down Peace's bulging throat, and the Kirlia's head into Grace's mouth. The woman presses her lips together around the boy's shaft, her partner now completely inside her with Miles' cock still in his mouth.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:08 pm

Miles moaned as every thrust he gave brought it closer and closer. Now it was as if they were both sucking him off. He felt her head as she groped him, and he finally cried out and came hard, both into the woman and the kirlia. This was heaven, and he hadn't even started!
9kirby99
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay