Vorish Wasteland (Layab547 and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Vorish Wasteland (Layab547 and me)

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:38 pm

(Thanks. X3c Wish I could do this kind of thing IRL more)

As she steps back, I step back as well. I take note of her mouth...no doubt she could eat one of us easily. Good to keep in the back of my mind if we get on her bad side. I fold my arms a bit, somewhat suspicious. "...what, are you saying that I'm convincing you to switch sides or something? That you want to work with us?" I smirk a bit. "...explain yourself. Don't tell me I'm handsome enough to convince you to help us out."
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Layab547 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:12 am

"Güte, you have a top member of the enemy that's holding you captive offering to help you, and you're the one making demands?" She reaches into cleavage, and produces a pack of cigarets. She pops one in her mouth, before returning her hand to her breasts, presumably to retrieve a lighter.

But first, she stops and look back at you.

"I have my reasons. I've had them for a long time. I've just never had a chance to act on them..." She finally returns her hand to the visible world, and lights her smoke. Then, she glances to Shave.

"Your slave looks like she desperately needs a puff. Do you mind?" She asks, holding out her box to Shave.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:53 pm

I smirk a little, rubbing the back of my head. I admit it was a bit bold, but...well, you know. I look up to her once again. "So you see us as a mode to get to these reasons? Fair enough." I chuckle. "Go ahead, that's fine." I nod to Shave. "In any case, I doubt they'd be very happy if you left them to join us...do you have some form of escape plan?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay