A school where everything is fiine (thadeu and mathieu57320)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A school where everything is fiine (thadeu and mathieu57320)

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:30 pm

*Really, why should I go to that establishment? Hate my parents.* Matt thinks walking toward the school where he'll study for the next two years. It was really big and he was a bit worried actually. he heard lot of strange rumours about this place.Most often it was that any human that go this place always come back as if they were in hell for them. But if nothing happened against the school so it can't be that bad. He walks to the dorms place after taking the key to his dorm at the entrance and then open the door seeing it like a normal place to live. I sigh and put my things in a corner then sit on the bed stretching. "Well here it is."
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A school where everything is fiine (thadeu and mathieu57

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:46 pm

When you step inside your dorm, you felt a strange wave of energy going through you. The interiors seemed like a small house for you, you didn't see the entire house but it seems like it wouldn't fit four students in it. There was a small kitchen, a table with two chairs, four doors, one leading to the outside, one leading to the bedroom, one leading to a even small bathroom with only a toilet and a shower but they were really tight, and the other to a...garage? You could also see a envelope on the table, upon inspection it's from the principal. "Please open as soon as you arrive" It says on a note attached to it
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:53 pm

He grow more worried from the feeling and then goes take the envelope openning it and taking what's inside. A dread feeling creeping into his mind as all those rumours were coming back in his mind. Now noticing that the house is too small for four student. What could it be ? "Hope it really isn't something bad... my parents can't have sent me to my death right ?" He asks himself why looking at what is inside the envelope
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:01 pm

The envelope had 100 bucks inside, also with a credit card along with it and a note "This should help you get started. You have to buy your own food, you get money weekly and also from homeworks. There is also something special that gives you extra money but where would be the fun in telling you? Welcome to our school. -The Principal" The letter says, the credit card must be to deposit and carry the money better in this place. Soon, you hear some loud thuds coming from the outside, and you could even swear the house bounced a bit
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:52 pm

He gulps a bit feeling that and put the money and card somewhere. Then he decide to explore a bit out asking about the odd events in this place. He goes to the door and open it just to close it quickly as he see what is out... another room but this time giant. He rubs his head *I'm going crazy I swear* then he open back but the giant room is still there. looking out, he sees something crazy and scary... three giants.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 pm

As you open the door, you notice that the loud thuds were actually the giants walking around, while your place was crap, their place looked really nice, as they had a sofa, a huge tv, a good kitchen. The three giants, you recognize, are Simba, though as a cub, Guilmon, the red anthromorphic dragon digimon, and Stitch, the blue alien dog. All of the three were watching tv and lazing around, laughing to whatever was on tv, they haven't noticed you yet.

The house you were in, was ontop of a small table on the corner, it also had a ladder leading down so you could climb down and not risk breaking any bones on the process
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:23 pm

I decide to not risk anything but stay out on the table half amazed half scared of my new condition. I don't even care to try to know what they're looking as I would see nothing from where I am. After a while, I decide that I should not be scared like that, after all, they're should be rules against harming someone right ? And maybe it's just me being the unlucky shrunken one I think as I try to reassure myself sighing.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:28 pm

They kept watching until one of them, notices you, it was Guilmon "Oh, hey, look, our last roommate is here" It says, from it's voice it was clearly male. Simba and Stitch notices you right away as they jump off the sofa and approaches the table where you were on, they were all smiling towards you "Hey little guy, I guess you are pretty confused right?" Simba asks, setting both his front paws on the table and standing on his hind legs like a cat do. Stitch just climbs the wall behind the table to look to you from above
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:34 pm

I gasp as they come quickly just after noticing me. I look up at them and the retreat a bit to the house. "Yes... I don't understand. Why am I this small? And... one last question... you won't hurt me right ? Just being sure as I'm not really in the good size to be comfortable." I say a bit chuckling nervously to the looming giants hopping the response will be that they won't hurt me now.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:40 pm

''Well, itdepends, the school allows us to do anything we want with you" Guilmon says before he blocks the entrance to your house with a hand, making you bump onto his scaly hand "Besides" Stitch finally speaks, slowly crawling over to behind your house, looming above you "We love to play, especially with humans of your size" Simba says while licking his lips, slowly to tease you before they all laugh, they were blocking all possible escape routes
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:48 pm

I sigh and just curl on myself my fear now confirmed. "My parents really want me dead then... guess I can do nothing." I stay like that not even daring to look to the giants' face. I don't what will be my fate but as I saw the cub licking his lips, I can only fear the worst for me right now. It's shaking a bit that I wait not able to escape.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:09 pm

''So, we will be nice to you and give you a choice, who do you want to be eaten by?" Guilmon asks while he gently grips you, letting your head poke out of his hand and let you see the giants surrounding you "If you take too long, we will choose for you" Stitch says before he also licks his lips, but in a more exagerating way as it shows his tongue in it's full size
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:13 pm

"Uh... well. Won't it'll lead to the same end whoever I choose? I mean, eating kill the prey so ... please I don't want to die. I know I can't stop you but I just don't wanna die." I say looking up to Guil. Then sigh. "If I relly need to choose... then you the big red."
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Simba and Stitch just sighs and goes back to the couch, apparently they were playing a video-game. Guilmon just smiles and licks his lips. ''Don't worry, this won't hurt, much" He says before chuckling and opening his mouth really wide, showing his drooling maw. He slowly brings you towards it and put you ontop of his tongue. He then closes his mouth and slides his fingers out of it. The breath was reallystrong, it was really hot, due to Guilmon being a fire breather, but also smelled like rotten meat in there.

He starts to slosh you around his maw, tasting you while being careful to not hurt you on his teeth, while making sounds of enjoyment, really liking your taste. He keeps doing this for several minutes before he finally tilts his head back, swallowing you and sending you to his throat
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:22 pm

I gasp seeing the giant maw open just in front of me and cough from the foul smell coming from the innards. I then try to stand in there to run out but before I could do anything, it was closed and the tongue start to slosh me around. I cough more in the process as I get some saliva in my mouth spitting it out as much as I can as it tastes horrible. Then he tilts his head and I slides easily to the back just to be swallowed. I try to struggle screaming. "NO ! Let me out please !"
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:29 pm

Guilmon ignores your pleads and rubs a hand against his throat as you go down, soon you reach his big stomach. It was filled with half-digested meals and it was even hotter in there, almost like a sauna. He lets out a burp and goes to join the others in the sofa.

Inside there, the place gets smaller due to the burp and soon the acids starts to come in to finish their job...though, they doesn't seem to be affecting you, they just give a tingling sensation, almost ticklish. Guilmon just lays back, petting his belly which makes you fall on the floor "So, enjoying yourself?" He asks while chuckling
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:39 pm

AS I fall in, at first I try to climb on one of the half digested thing but, when I fall back in the liquid without being really harmed I look around confused but happier as I hope it's something from the school. "Wait, you can't digest me?" I ask hopeful to my giant predator. But then the ticklish sensation could be just the start of the digestion process on my body as it's obviously something I never experienced before.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:43 pm

''Of course I can't, would you think the school would just do this to you? You would have to have some sort of advantage here, and that's the one, you can't die, not even crushed, not even eaten." Guilmon explains "But, you have to be food, toy and slave to us giants, so that's our plus" He says with a laugh, before patting his belly, Stitch and Simba were also laughing but it was barely audible from where you were
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:57 pm

I grin now knowing what is the good new. For the foul smell, I could used and now that the death risk is away I can really relax here. "hey tell me, is that the way to get more money to buy food ad improve my house?" I ask the giant red one as he might be more aware than me about the way to get money. Even if I guess they don't need money them.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Guilmon actually sweat drops when he notices how relaxed you were in your voice and also he could feel you laying against the walls of his stomach "Well, yes, there are requests on a bulletin board located on the hallways, divided into vore and service, you aquire extra money from completing those" Guilmon explains ''You don't seem too bothered now that you know you can't die..."
Thadeu
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay