Thadeu and mathieu57320 2

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Thadeu and mathieu57320 2

Postby Thadeu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:03 pm

''Well, and this is the story about how my life got twisted upside down" Thadeu says while staring at the school gates. His parents forced him to go back to high school, when he was suppose to be finishing college by now, but due to ''not study enough'' or ''this school will force you to study no matter what'', his parents just decided to go against any logical reason.

He slowly slides his id card and goes inside, feeling something weird going through his body, like something attaches him to the place before he could move again ''That's weird..'' He says to himself before he moves on through the school yard.

He doesn't make his way into the main building just yet, he prefers to go straight to the dorms, or in this case, house, where he would share with his roommates, at least is something that has some space to it and won't be a problem when sharing.

Upon arriving, there was no one there at first. He finds a envelope on the counter which welcomes him to the school and had 100 bucks on it ''Well, at least that's different from my other school experience'' He says to himself before gasping, the dollar turned into a credit card with his name and number from his ID ''Okay, even more weird'' He says before heading upstairs with his bags.

On the first floor, it had a small living room and kitchen, both having only the necessary furnitures they would need to cook food and also eat, while upstairs, one door leads to a small bathroom, which barely can fit two people, and also the bedroom. The bedroom has two bunker bads. Thadeu decides to take the one to the left and would decide who gets which one when the others arrive.

Thadeu starts to unpack his things, putting them inside a wardrobe that was close to the bunker, each one having a wardrobe and a table with a chair, maybe to do homework. He wasn't in a hurry, it was a day to get know the school and there would be no classes until tommorrow
Thadeu
???

Re: Thadeu and mathieu57320 2

Postby mathieu57320 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:18 pm

After almost a full hour of only humans entering the place, finally, the other student come in the high school talking a lot about what they think the year would look like. Three of them comes to your house door opening it without caring to ask if someone is already there. There was a Charizard that look like he saw lot of school fight before. The known bunny, him, he's only sighing in relief that he would finally go relax. The last one say he forgot something and that he will be back soon. The voice was deep and masculine.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:23 pm

Thadeu hears the door opening on the first floor, meaning that his other roommates finally arrived after about a hour "Well, at least it's not classes day" He says as he was already laying on bed, sadly it was a really bad bed and he took the one ontop of the left. He slowly climbs down, after already unpacking his stuff he figured he would at least see a bit more of the school only after his roommates were here. He opens the door and climbs down the stairs "Hey guys, you finally showed-" He says before gasping, both in horror but also in surprise, seeing a huge Charizard and a anthromorphic rabbit just standing there while looking around "What the heck?" He asks in confusion
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:40 pm

The two stop their talking and then look at you grinning. "Oh, hello there, well I didn't think that 'what the heck' is what you say the first time you meet someone right ?" The Charizard says coming nearer. Even now, he was almost twice Thadeu's size. The bunny then sighs and get his own things upward. "Could you at least wait until our last room mate come before having fun ?" A look from the orange dragon showing him the answer. "Oh well don't say I didn't warn you."

the charizard doesn't say another word and then the world grow around Thadeu...
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:49 pm

''Of course, I thought this school was for humans" Thadeu says and gags asthe Charizard approaches with loud steps due to his weight, to make things worse he was staring down at him "Wait, what you mean by having fun?" Thadeu asks and before he could have a answer, the world starts to rotate around him, spinning like crazy and making him feel dizzy, sudden, he notices everything starts to get bigger around him, including the Charizard "Oh no!" He says as he tries to run away towards the top of the stairs, trying to lock himself in the bedroom
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:56 pm

But when he arrives at the top, not without difficulty, the bunny look down as the mere foot tall human Thadeu becomes. He grins seeing his friend waiting at the bottom of the stair and then yell. "Catch!" just before shooting you with his foot with force as he's a bunny, right in the waiting maw of the fir type. He seems pleased and even chew on him but strangely.... thadeu won't die and only suffer the foul smell and wetness of the place.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Thadeu was barely catching a breath when he reached the stairs, considering he didn't expect the shrinking to be that fast. The last thing he saw before being hit really hard, was Bugs's toes coming right at him "ARGH!" He shouts in pain when he is kicked, surprised his bones didn't break from it but before he could try to see where he was landing, he falls right into the Charizard's mouth.

He starts to struggle really hard, trying his best to get free but he is tossed right away towards the teeth and when they came down he could onlycloses his eyes and accept. When sudden, he feels the teeth onto him, like he was being chewed but, he didn't feel any blood coming from him and also he wasn't...dead? As he gets soaked in more and more saliva and tries to bare the smell and temperature of the place, he slowly opens his eyes to see the teeth coming into his body, making a hole and keep chewing, but there was no pain and his body reforms instantly "What the? Am I in a cartoon or something?" He asks himself while trying to figure out what was going on
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:12 pm

While Thadeu was asking himself questions, the Charizard murrs from the taste of the tiny human in his maw. He starts making the tiny sloshing around in his maw for a lot of time when suddenly the door open again and everyone could hear... "Hi again did what I needed, so, where is our fourth room mate?" The voice asks evilly. Then Thadeu could hear a gasp as the movement in the maw calm down. "I told you to wait for me... give it to me." He says. The maw open and Thadeu could see the orange and black fur of the nine tail fox
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:21 pm

When Thadeu starts to be sloshed around, that was when he caught a bit of a break from freaking out of being chewed alive. He tries just to slowly calm down until he hears the door opening and the sloshing stopping, as he lands pratically on the middle of the tongue. ''What is going on?" He asks himself until being blinded by the light once again, taking a bitof time just for him to see who was the one talking, it was Kurama, and he was fricking huge "Oh fuck me.." Thadeu says to himself
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:28 pm

Kurama grins seeing you and grabs Thadeu from the charizard's hand. It was a quick and careless motion as the grip was too tight and even bones reformation had a hard time following. But still Thadeu is alive as Kurama talk in a deep low voice. "Listen well human, you'll be my thing and will refer to me as master from now on right ? If one day I give you the honour to use my real name then you know that I'll never kill you but that's all." Then he chuckles and stuck thadeu to the bottom of his paw, back against fur just to squish him flat. "But see? I'm a good master showing you where are the room, you should thank me for the gift I give you : not walking. Unless you want to already give in and worship your master." He grind his paw on the ground
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Thadeu screams in pain in both occasions, once he is gripped and once he is slammed to the ground, making him get flat against the sole "Hmmmpf!" He tries to say but his voice was muffled as his mouth is covered, his back acking like hell as he is grinded against the ground, his bones weren't reforming at all but he wasn't dead...whcih is a good thing. He tries to at least massage or lick Kurama's paws, thinking that's what he meant by worship, but even that was impossible to do with him like this
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:50 pm

"Aww you want to worship me?" Kurama says as he feels even the tiniest movement down there under his foot paw. "Then i guess I'll just need to get you back into a more adequate form for you to be my slave." He says but then add as he notices the charizard sighing. "Don't worry, I'll share him, I'm sure we can have fun together." Thadeu hears an happy yay then Kurama go up to the bed room with him still stuck to the smelly sweaty paw. When there, he peel you off and set you on one bed.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Thadeu xould feel the pressure on him with each step as Kurama climbs down the stairs, the pain was really big "Now I feel it" He says to himself in anger until he is finally released, ladning with a pop ontop of the bed.He slowly shakes his head, trying to recover from everything that happenned so far, as it went down too quickly, before he looks to Kurama's gigantic body "So...master...how should we do this? You are too huge compared to me" He says as he could barely even see Kurama's face
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:03 am

Suddenly, the charizard comes. "Hey, maybe not being to harsh with him would be good too right ?" Kurama looks instantly at him and the charizard step back. "Show me you're room number." Kurama says suspicious. Then he burst angry leaping at the "dragon" and planting his paw right for the ribs getting all the air out of there. "that's not here and you come claiming a human in my territory? Get out !" The charizard nods and go out the house. "Well" Kurama says calming a bit. "So we still need to know who is our last room mate." Then he turns to you. "Where were we already, oh yes you worshipping me." he grows Thadeu back to half his real size. "so your tongue can to miracle and your hand good massage." He says laying on the bed
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:11 am

Thadeu's eyes goes wide open when he sees how brutal the nine tails fox went onto the Charizard. He kinda felt sorry even though the pokemon freaked him out by trying to chew him. Thadeu takes a deep breath and sighs in relief when he is grown to a certain size, not full size but just enough. He aporaches one of Kurama's huge paws and buries himself into it, starting to lick and massage the soles first, going from the bottom to the top, the smell was really bad and it had a horrible taste, but it could be worse
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:17 am

Kurama is clearly enjoying himself as he strokes his member slowly. It seems that while Thadeu do a good job, his master is too busy enjoying it that he won't do anything to him. the bunny him watch the scene a bit envious now but well he doesn't want the same fate as the Charizard.

"Now time to lick my but clean slave, and no complaint alright ?" Ordered Kurama still and hard on in hand.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:27 am

Thadeu takes a deep breath and sighs, moving away from Kurama's paw before he goes towards the fox's ass, which was still huge comparedto him. He slowly aproaches, trying to get used to the foul smell before he slowly pulls his tongue out and give it a lick, the taste was even more horrible as he tries to not puke, he coughs but not against Kurama but to the side, before he goes back to licking, enduring the taste, as he tries to lick it all clean
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:42 am

Kurama grunt as it seems he's not pleased by the attention Thadeu gives as the human is a bit hesitant. To solve that problem, he press the head against his butt just before he farts. "Come on, you can do a lot better than that. " He grins and then wait for the human to get really to work as he would soon get impatient from the lack of real licking.
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thadeu » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:48 am

Thadeu squirms once he gets pushed and farted right onto his face by Kurama, it smelled like rotten eggs, it was really putrid. Thadeu gasps as he tries to get some breath before he buries his face onto the butthole and starts to lick harder, hoping it would satisfy this time
Thadeu
???

Postby mathieu57320 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:59 am

Thadeu could only hear murring as the licking dry his mouth slowly. "Hmm see? I told you you could do a lot better." he chuckles as Thadeu gives in to the worship just to not suffer. "hey, are you hungry or thirsty," Kurama ask as if he wanted to just keep his slave alive to be able to do whatever he wants longer
mathieu57320
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay