Lonely Spirits (Darian and GeneticMess)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Lonely Spirits (Darian and GeneticMess)

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:00 am

It was nearly impossible for 'poor' Rai to recognize what was happening now... Yamiko so often rubbed her through the stomach that she couldn't tell his hands from the ghost woman's sinister digits. But she was being squeezed more now, as Yamiko pressed her, and the bulge she made down onto Avery, who was being such a good boy...

She kissed him deeply, her tongue sliding into his mouth, and Avery would be shocked at how hot it was... and how long! it was almost as if it could slither down his throat like a hand had reached through Rai's...

Icy cold fingers gingerly stroke his shaft... she seems to know how cold she is... she doesn't want him to loose his hardness yet.

"<You use this to make children, little avery... you have to put it inside the girl you like...>"
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:30 pm

Quiet, confused groans came out of Rai now and then. It was still so disorientating, she couldn't tell what was happening. Was Avery okay? She could only hope...

But luckily, Avery was more than okay. As far as he was concerned, he couldn't be better. The sudden intrusion into his mouth his a surprise, but quickly welcomed as he smiled and started teasing her tomgue with his. That's when he noticed how awfully long it was. Chilling...but also sorta kinky.

His lips would loosen briefly as a moan slowly came forth. Avery seemed to be extremely reactive to touch and physical teasing. For the brief moment his mouth isn't occupied, he speaks to her in a low, gentle voice.

"<A girl I like...? I think that'd be...you.>"
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:01 pm

"<then let me have you little boy...>"

Hands pull him up to press his head into her cool cleavage, his ears covered by the soft, cold flesh. He hears no heartbeat... only a confused moaning from deep within Yamiko... Rai?

The wiggling bulge is squeezed tighter around the girl, and the belly pressed into his own...

but Yamiko has moved Avery down to position his hard little cock in front of her vagina... which is so hot it almost burns as the cold lips press down against his balls, swallowing his cock immediately.
(Sorry should mention... Nanowrimo is on, and I'm going to be posting rather badly this month.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Avery went dead still as his head was burrowed in between Yamiko's breasts. They were so soft...so...big! Almost inhumanly, he thought. He hears the noises within, but doesn't quite recognize them as Rai's. It doesn't help that the quiet coos and moans coming from the aroused Avery slightly cover them.

Rai starts to groan and kick against the tightening walls of the stomach, not thrilled as her already tight confines were becoming tighter. And then, Avery let out a very passionate and wavering moan as he was thrusted balls deep into Yamiko. He grabbed what he could of her and held it tightly, in a loving embrace.

From that sound alone, Rai immediately became aware of what was going on, and immediately thought,

"You have got to be kidding me right now."

(Don't worry 'bout it. Have fun with that!)
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:23 pm

"<So warm... so eager...>"

Yamiko lovingly squeezes Avery as he holds her, and begins to rhythmically thrust and squeeze his cock into her hot vagina... he can feel her cold lips around his balls as they squish and squeeze. It's like her soft vagina is sucking at his cock like a mouth!

Meanwhile, the rhythmic squeezing is matched inside Yamiko's stomach... the hot slick walls squish and squeeze around Rai's naked body, rippling at her struggles and kicks. It's molding around her hips now... Yamiko enjoys her movements.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:40 pm

Overtaken by pleasure, Avery burrowed his face right into Yamiko's chest, nuzzling and cuddling against her cold body like nobody's business. So eager to be in her embrace, he kept as much of a grip as he could on the woman, who was significantly bigger than him. Not exactly fatter of taller, just...bigger.

It didn't take long at all for Avery's cock to start drooling with precum. It started lubing up Avery's cock and Yamiko's womanhood, making their parts mesh together much more seamlessly. And the whole time, Avery was moaning to the beat of her thrusts. This was everything he imagined loosing his virginity would be like and more!

Rai started to kick. Hard. She was practically taunting her at this point! First sexually violating her and eating her alive, and now fucking her best friend?

If Yamiko was alive, she'd be dead meat the minute Rai got out of here...
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:52 pm

"<you feel your friend? She is so lonely...>"

Yamiko was feeling so much right now... she could feel Avery's lovely pre, lubing up his cock and her hungry vagina, thrusting ever deep and harder for him... she accepted all of his cock and wanted more. She loved feeling so large now... now in death, she could love being huge, and covering up Avery with her breasts. A pair of hands squished her huge breasts around his head, making it so hard to breathe...

Avery could feel Rai's struggles now... and Yamiko took even more notice of them.

"<I will have to get her a friend later... but for now, I will tend to her...>"

Icy cold arms wrap around Rai's body, and cool fingers begin kneading her breasts as she struggles. The big ghost wasn't threatened in the least by her... but she did not neglect her first child... Another hand began to finger her pussy... Rai would know by now that if she started fighting harder, Yamiko would reach deeper and deeper into her... but when Rai actually got into the rhythm of sex... started enjoying herself more, Yamiko would be more tender in her ministrations. The ghost was an attentive lover when she wasn't starving for squirming and warmth.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:43 pm

The brief shortness of breath wasn't much of a concern to Avery, surprisingly. What had caught his attention was Rai's protests from within. He beamed with embarrassment, having a feeling she might've caught wind of what was happening.

"<Rai, are you-...>" Avery paused for a moment, switching back to English. "Rai, are you okay?" He spoke softly and with concern. The response he got back was with concern, but far from soft.

"You're being fucked by the woman who ate my alive, I am NOT O-" Rai started to scream, utterly pissed, before the hands she was all too familiar with came to quell her outrages. And it worked, as she was quickly reduced to a quivering, moaning mess. Avery put a hand on Yamiko's cold, yet comforting belly. He felt bad for his friend, but he'd much rather be on the spirit's good side opposed to inside her.

Then again, he wouldn't mind that either...but did not want to meet a similar fate as Rai. If anything, that would anger and devastate her further.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:23 am

"<She's so cute, and so strong willed... I love feeling her move.>"

Yamiko paused when Avery hesitated, looking down between her huge breasts at him... her eyes unblinking, piercing his soul.

"<Are you finished already, little Avery?>" she whispers. "<I want more... I want more of you...>"

She squeezes him just a little tighter.
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:39 am

Their eyes meet, and then Avery looks away for a moment, before withdrawing his hand from where Rai was and put it on Yamiko's back.

"<Finished? I'm far from finished.>" He gave a cute chuckle and snuggled her once more, sharing his warmth. His body heat was more than enough for Yamiko, but between her cold body and the frigid cold of the ancient castle, the poor thing was shivering. He tried to not let it show, and instead started to thrust into her on his own, slowly reaching as deep as he could.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:48 am

Yet, as Avery thrust and was thrust into, the cold soon began affecting his performance. it was only warm inside Yamiko, soon his poor body simply couldn't keep the blood flowing to his cock... and Yamiko was quick to notice. For all that she was cold and a corpse... she seemed sensitive inside.

"<My child, you are shaking like a leaf! why did you not tell me you were so cold?>"

Yamiko's voice is a harsh whisper, as this time she pulls away from the boy and stares down at him... his cock slowly going soft inside her.

"<You disappoint me, Avery... but do not be afraid." gingerly, a hand strokes his cheek. "<I will keep you warm now... and you will satisfy me...>"
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:03 am

Despite his best efforts, Avery was failing. He felt a wave of shame hit him like a tidal wave, and couldn't bring himself to look back at Yamiko. Why now, of all times?

"<I-I'm sorry...I didn't want to worry you with the cold, but...>" He nearly whimpered, reaching to pull Yamiko back close to him, but his hands shy away before he can bring himself to.

"<Please, if there's anything I can do...I don't want to disappoint you."> It seemed the idea of leaving had escaped from his mind.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:36 am

"<Do not be afraid... I love you my little boy.>" Yamiko whispered to Avery. Her face did not change expression, though her cold hands were tender as they stroked his face. Her many... hands...

"<Do not fret... I will keep you warm now... and you will satisfy me...>"

Cold hands snake under his body... many, many arms lifting him up gently... one pair from her hair gently guides his feet toward her vagina as Yamiko spreads her thick pillars of legs wide. She must have been tall in life, because she's huge for a ghost...

Slowly, his toes are pressed into the warmth of her pussy... which quickly grows warmer and warmer as his feet slip in after them!
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:48 am

At first, Avery simply stared in awe and fear. He was afraid that, if he went in there, he wouldn't come back out...not that he wanted to leave Yamiko, but he cramped up easily in such tight spaces.

Finally, he didn't put up any sort of fight, and laid still as the hungry lips of her vagina slurped him up like a noodle. The look on his face was one of lust and excitement, the expression one would have as they got to live out one of their biggest erotic fantasies. His cock was also as erect as it could get in the bitter cold.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:15 pm

In the end, Avery's legs slipped inside the heat, quickly followed by his throbbing cock. Cold hands carressed his shoulders and pushed him deeper. He could feel the hot, so hot walls rippling as they pulled him deeper.

Yamiko moaned happily, joyously as her baby boy entered into her. The ghost could feel his warm body moving inside her.

"<Wiggle for mother, my children...>"

(Sorry this took so long. Just... got distracted with other RPs, to be honest. :oops: )
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:31 pm

(Ah, don't worry. I've been stupidly busy myself with the holidays. ^^;)

The deeper he went, the more curious and aroused Avery looked. The feeling was as comfortable as a hug but as satisfying as losing his virginity (not that he'd know entirely what that felt like).

At her request, he started to squirm against the fleshy constraints.

He'd gladly do what he could to please her.
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:13 am

(still want to continue this one, GeneticMess? I know it's been a while... I kinda got sick during the holidays.)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:06 am

(Oh, of course. Or we can start something anew, if you'd like. Glad to hear from ya anywho, was getting a bit worried. ^^; )
GeneticMess
???

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:02 am

(I could do something new, unless you'd like to finish this one off. Maybe sci-fi?)
Darian
???

Postby GeneticMess » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:37 am

(Sci-fi sounds fun! I'm up for finishing this, or moving on if you aren't feeling it.)
GeneticMess
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay