Gluttonous Maiden of Paradise

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Gluttonous Maiden of Paradise

Postby theweirdone445 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:24 am

The witch might've lost her chance to churn away a vampire (maybe Kurumi was still hiding somewhere), but this was suitable revenge for the one that took that chance from her. Marisa pressed into the imprints the vampire made, playing a game of Simon on Reimu's irritated bellyflesh, making her continuously belch away the air in her stomach.

"That's it, Flandre! Keep going!"

---

Flandre frantically pressed out against the muscle surrounding her dark chamber, slipping on the slick pink flesh and pressing her toes into the acid resting at the bottom. The experience started to become strange but the drastic change of scenery impressed the sheltered vampire enough to keep her from noticing her nightdress sizzling away. However, the fun lasted only a minute longer as the dripping acid finally managed to land on her bare shoulder.

"Ow! O-Ow! Marisa, this slimy stuff is starting to hurt! Why's it hurting me!?" Flandre tried to swerve her itchy body away from the bubbling fluid, but the amount falling down only increased in volume as Reimu's belly prepared to suck the life out of its bothersome catch.

"Marisa! Reimu! Let me out of here! T-This isn't fun anymore! Onee-sama!" The vampire, not getting any help from her playmates, jumped to using her ace in the hole tactic of blowing anything dangerous to smithereens. Flandre opened her palm, taking aim at the center of her hellish prison, and squeezed it tight, holding no regrets in turning the shrine maiden into paste.

"H-Huh?"

---

"Looks like the cat's out of the bag, Mari~" Reimu smirked and slapped her taut belly, sending a resounding wave of Remi and Sakuya fat across the flushed skin. The real game was ready to begin.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:51 pm

"Ready for the next part of the game, Flan~?" Reimu teased, wobbling her stomach around as the blonde within tried to destroy the miko using her power again. Instead of the meaty sound of bones and flesh being torn apart and crushed down she had expected to hear again, there was nothing.

"Alright..." Reimu said, her voice turning to her usual bored-sounding tone. "Let me tell you what's really going on, Flandre. Marisa and I have been playing a game together ourselves. It's a game called, 'Let's See Who Can Eat the Most Troublemakers'. Now, your sister, Sakuya, Meiling, Patchouli, Koakuma, and all of those fairy maids...they all caused a lot of trouble for me and Mari a while back. So, she and I are playing our game to have some fun while also taking care of anyone who's caused an incident in the past." She ended succinctly, her stomach strangely calm.

---

"'Eat The...'" Flandre responded, the gears turning inside her head as she deciphered their significance. "Onee-sama...Onee-sama!" she cried out, realizing what it had meant for her sister. Remilia was...was...

"ONEE-SAMA!!" the blonde vampire screamed as she gave up trying to crush Reimu to bits and instead started to thrash and strike the stomach walls with all of the strength that she could muster and that her position would allow. She was fighting with all of her vigor, a sight that was usually only reserved for her most enthusiastic of playmates. This time, though...she was not playing a game. She wanted to kill the shrine maiden. So much so that she forgot all about the stinging sensation from the acids as they started to melt her down, her feet already turning to a slurry in the rising pool.

---

"Urrrrrrrrrrgh..." Reimu groaned as she felt her stomach double over in pain from Flandre's assault. Not helping things was Marisa continuing to play Simon with Flandre, laughing at the feverish strikes from the vampire and the expression of sheer discomfort that Reimu was feeling.

"Marisa! Knock it o-URRRRP!"
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Flandre's screams of anger and terror were briefly audible in the miko's enormous belch. The gaseous force blew Marisa back a few feet, ending her now one sided belly play. The belly skin deflated from the epic release, leaving it completely conforming against Flandre's weakening body. Reimu held in her laughter at her meal's sporadic attempts at blowing her up in between the useless thrashing. Her normally firm wings began to rapidly fall apart from the acid shower as their imprint disappeared into the quivering mass. The appendages failed to regenerate as they were separate from the vampire's central body.

"It's okay to give up, Flandre. Your big sis didn't last as long either!" Reimu's sadistic voice returned and heightened to a new level unseen by any youkai, friend or foe. The terrible child of Gensokyo, who was carefully restrained to a sheltered existence in order to prevent the apocalypse, was now as dangerous as an ice fairy. This powerful rush excited the normally lethargic miko to no end.

---

"Y-You're lying! Onee-sama isn't food for a human!" Flandre screamed in desperation and from the pain of her wings melting off, ignoring her own new role as human chow in her logic. "Why don't you DIE!?" The truth was that the younger scarlet still held hidden disdain for the human that humiliated her and her family during her last taste of freedom. Flandre hadn't known that Marisa was stopped by Sakuya earlier, so her first impression of the witch was of a fun playmate and big sister-type, moreso than her actual big sister. The treacherous miko must've been forcing her to help...e-eat her family! In her naivety, the terrified child shouted for Marisa's attention.

"Marisa, HELP! Tell me she's lying! Y-you're my friend! You wouldn't..." She babbled wildly to her potential savior, losing comprehension to the tremendous pain from the splashing juices as well as the encroaching pool that was making slow progress on her decaying legs. The muffled words did manage to reach the witch, who was currently trying not to retch from the gaseous smell swarming in her sinuses.

---

"Sorry, Flan, she's not lyin. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't eat your sister or Sakuya *hurk*" Marisa swallowed the Patchy flavored vomit that threatened to escape in relief and started to make her way back over to her two friends.

---

Flandre stopped her struggling instantly as her world started shattering for good. Marisa was just as guilty as the miko, Meiling's smiling face flashing in Flandre's mind as she imagined her old playmate devouring her with no remorse. The vampire's hands fell into the acid pool in despair, knocking into something settled in the bottom. Using her innate night vision in the dark foreboding chamber, she gave it a sharp look and realized it was a locket. Opening it up, she found a picture of Remilia, holding a much younger version of herself in her arms. About five seconds later, A drop of acid suddenly fell onto the barely visible picture, dissolving it instantly and wiping its history from existence.

"Onee..."

The last survivor of Gensokyo's grandest estate soon went into a catatonic state, letting her back slowly droop into the sizzling pool that craved to break apart anything digestible.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:44 am

The acids gave the vampire no mercy as her catatonic state meant that her body effectively shut down, her usual regeneration neutered. With their main impediment now down for the count, it was merely a matter of time for the rest of Flandre's body to be coated in the acids, her legs having broken apart and dissolved to mush as now the pool worked on her hips. The girl was lost in her own mind, zooming through memories of she and her sister along with the rest of the mansion's main residents in some cases. A small comfort, as she did not have to feel the burning pain of being digested in her delusion.

---

"Hey, come on Flandre, you can struggle some more if you want," Reimu teased as she still felt the excitement flowing through her. Her hands gripped the sides of her stomach, now shrinking down to a hefty potbelly and diminishing further rapidly, as she shook the organ back and forth. She was disappointed by the lack of response from Flan, but it didn't bother her too much. She and Marisa waited for a few seconds longer before Reimu's merciless belly finally claimed all of the childish vampire, the miko's belly just a bit more pudgy from her meal. Her breasts and buttocks also gained a small bump from Flan, though it wasn't by much.

"Well...I guess that's it then, Mo-...Reimu," the black-white responded as the two stood up. She was somewhat frightened by her friend's sadism, though she didn't feel as though she were in any danger...at least, as long as she didn't end up making Reimu really annoyed. Looking down, she took in her body.

Her belly was now as small as it could possibly be without being flat, the witch's learning stomach growing accustomed to her predatory practices as it took the shape of a small lump in her midsection, just barely causing her dress to stretch to cover it. It seemed that she'd gained quite a lot from her meals, as her usually small breasts were now at least a C-cup and pressing against the top of her dress, and she could swear that her rump was now making her bloomers fit tighter to her.

Glancing around the basement, a still silence crept over them, confirming that Scarlet Devil Mansion was indeed desolate now.

"Yeah. Onto our next batch of troublemakers, who should be..." the miko trailed off, pondering who to go after next. Reimu and Marisa lazily floated through the quiet halls of the now-empty mansion, completely devoid of all life aside from the two interlopers who were now leaving. With one last look around, the black-white kept close to the shrine maiden as they floated through the front door, leaving it open as they flew up into the skies above the mansion grounds.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:46 pm

The two looked back, noticing an all-encompassing darkness start to shroud over the deserted mansion. To the shock of both of them, the building's shape started to fade, a gradual transparency on every square inch of brick. In a matter of seconds, all that was left was an open field of dirt, grass, and the small garden the gate guard had planted.

The Scarlet Devil Mansion was wiped from history, doomed to be forgotten by all future generations of the mythical land.

"Noooo!" Marisa cried out in agony and started to bawl, "M-my books!" Reimu rolled her eyes, knowing that the witch would quickly forget about the loss of reading material she'd never get around to reading anyway. "What happened, Reimu?!"

"I'm not sure, but if I had to guess...it couldn't hold its physical structure without the belief and imagination of its residents...or some kinda nonsense like that." The miko shrugged and had no parting words for the landmark they willingly brought to nonexistence.

"Dammit, all of that research..." The witch wiped her nose, but her expression had already lightned, her mind already filled with other ideas, specifically what she mentioned earlier to her magician friend turned breast fat.

"Uuuuhh say, Reimu, I'm kinda beat. I'm gonna go crash at Alice's! I'll see ya tomorrow!" Marisa zoomed off without waiting for a response, her mind swarming with visions of Miss Margatroid's scared face as she pulls her closer to...

Reimu turned to her friend, only to see her blasting off into The Forest of Magic.

"Guess I won't be seeing Alice again." Reimu raised her arms in a long yawn, natural fatigue settling in after several large meals of vampire and human. It was time to retire for the night and return to her empty shrine.

There were still plenty of bothersome youkai to choose from in the coming days.

---

Meanwhile...

"Miss Shine Maiden, p-please! I won't try to scare you agai--" Kogasa's last sentence was disrupted with a simple push of the tongue, condemning the karakasa to a messy end. A belch resounded around the forest path of Youkai Mountain, but it didn't belong to any wild youkai claiming a naive traveller.

Sanae stood with her youkai filled gut, snapping the flimsy purple umbrella under her foot in half.

Such a bothersome youkai needed the right message. To understand them...I'll need to become them...

The green-haired shrine maiden belched again, sporting a gleeful smile at going through with such a handy and delicious method.

"Kanako and Suwako-sama will be so proud!"
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:04 am

---
Sanae happily continued along the forest path, heading back home to the Moriya Shrine as her karakasa-filled stomach went still. She left Kogasa's umbrella along the path, letting it be claimed by the dirt and foliage that was sure to be kicked over it by many a youkai...or perhaps herself, should she ever return to the spot and find its remains still laying there.

Patting her belly, the green-haired shrine maiden felt another wave of happiness flow over her as she finally knew she had confirmation of a new, effective method of dealing with youkai. Of course, it was a method that many a youkai had used in order to dispose of humans, but she felt that it just added a nice layer of irony to it all. It made her feel as though she were stooping to her level by using it, but...she couldn't argue with the results. The ineffective karakasa had been dealt with in a manner that meant she wouldn't pose a threat or annoyance to anyone else again.
Last edited by silvercrusher on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:21 pm

With a nice breeze hitting her body, Reimu swiftly flew towards her home. Her new bust size jiggled from the brisk pace of the flight, a new sensation the miko was entirely happy with. The Scarlet's souls may have left for eternity, but their immature bodies did a pretty kickass job at maturing hers. She'd have to adjust the strained miko outfit herself now that the best tailor she knew was going into Marisa's own assets within the day, most likely.

On reaching her shrine's torii, she quickly noticed a black ball of darkness hovering over its surface. The sun was still bright and shining, given that it was the afternoon, so it stuck out like a sore thumb. Nothing penetrated out of the darkness, except a small stubby arm holding a paint brush dripping with black paint that casually seeped onto the swept path below. Reimu, her temper already flaring, glared at the message being drawn across her property.

BEEWEAR! EVUL, MEEN CANNIBUL LIVEZ HE-

The terribly spelled message ended at the black ball that paused in deep thought as it tried to remember how to spell "here". The miko's patience was too thin to let it eventually reach its incorrect guess, so Reimu flew up behind it and reached inside, grabbing the idiotic youkai floating at the center.

"Ah! How'd ya see me?!" Rumia tried to shake out of her attacker's grasp, grabbing at her pulled coller. Reimu did her a service and turned her around easily, putting her face to face with a shrine maiden with a reawakened appetite. Rumia's skin quickly paled white, quite the opposite shade of the darkness she normally thrived in.

"R-R-Reimu?! This i-isn't what it l-looks like! I-I-I....I'll e-eat you up i-if you try anything!" The darkness youkai opened her mouth, giving a display of her razor sharp teeth and void of a gullet. Reimu wasn't impressed and quickly shut it with a smack on the chin. The glutton was in for an ironic fate, Reimu's stomach growled with renewed vigor, ready for a stupid, weak little girl. Still, there was something she needed to know before gulping down the nightly terror.

"Who told you about my new diet, Rumia? I've managed to "take care" of any potential witnesses..." Reimu said, licking the petrified Rumia on her cheek while hinting at what was in store for this naively courageous witness.

"It was C-Cirno! She told us about you eatin her!" Tears flowed down Rumia's face as she felt guilt at selling out her friend to save her own succulent skin.

"Cirno?! But I..." The miko looked down quickly before suddenly slapping herself on the forehead. Of course...she forgot about a fairy's natural regenerative power. A part of her probably escaped through her pores and eventually reformed, running off to her friends to tell them about the Hakurei Shrine Maiden's new MO with Youkai extermination. If Rumia knew, that meant Wriggle and Mystia knew. That team of idiots needed to be taken care of before some more powerful youkai actually decided to believe in their idiotic ramblings. Reimu still had the element of surprise, and she wanted to keep it.

That left her with two options. Either simply eat Rumia and sleep her off, giving the girl a strict, unholy punishment for her vandalism, or digest her quickly and find the rest of the stupid quartet and send them to join their friend.

Either way, Rumia was destined to be an after-lunch snack as Reimu lifted her quivering form towards her opening maw coated with several, thick layers of saliva.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:21 pm

"R-Reimu! Wai-" Rumia shouted before she was silenced by her head being shoved into the shrine maiden's mouth. Instantly, her hair and face were sopping wet by the sheer amount of saliva inside of Reimu's maw. With a swallow, her blonde-haired head was already on its way down the miko's throat.

---

Panicking, she started to thrash and struggle around, though her efforts were for naught as Reimu swiftly brought in her shoulders as well, limiting her arms' movement. Suddenly, an idea popped into the dim youkai's mind. "Oh! Right!" Striking her best "crucifixion pose" as she could manage given her circumstances, Rumia summoned up another ball of sheer darkness, surrounding both her and her predator. The blackness swelled around the two girls as Reimu was cast into an impenetrable dark, no longer able to see a single thing, not even the diminutive youkai vanishing past her lips. It was as though she had her eyes closed, despite them currently being open.

"There! How're ya gonna eat me if ya can't see me!?" Rumia called from inside Reimu's throat, confidence surging as she was sure that she'd just saved her own skin. Reimu paused, probably in awe, Rumia thought...before she promptly started to swallow again, going up to Rumia's hips. "W-what!?" she cried out as her head peaked into the shrine maiden's stomach. 'That should've worked!' she thought.

Rumia felt as another ripple in Reimu's throat brought her legs in up to her knee. The miko only paused to snake her fingers under the blonde dimwit's socks, slipping them off along with her shoes as she savored the girl's skin. She tasted absolutely delicious, which made it a shame that she could only have her once. With one last swallow, Rumia's fate was sealed as her bare feet were brought into the smelly organ to join the rest of her, the blonde already twisting around to pound and strike the stomach with her fists.

---

"Guhhhh..." Reimu groaned as she felt Rumia's hits from the inside of her stomach. Idiot or no, the darkness youkai could really pack a wallop into her fists. Floating up a bit, Reimu found, to her annoyance, that the ball of darkness followed her exactly no matter where she went, keeping her right in the center. She suddenly felt as Rumia pressed up against the front of her belly, an outline of her face and hands visible to no one appearing as she shouted, muffled, "I-I'm not gonna let you out of my bubble until you spit me up or run inta something!"

An unseeable look of extreme annoyance came over Reimu's face as she reached to slap a talisman onto her stomach, though she could just as easily digest the youkai in the time it took for her to grab it and apply it.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:35 pm

The bulge Rumia made didn't leave much of an impression, which opened the door for a third option. The vandal didn't deserve a fast end, and there was still three dullards to collect in her stomach (although Cirno might need special treatment). A quick flight towards the forest with such a small belly had a very low chance of attracting attention, and even if it did, the miko could just sense any onlookers and end their lives, digested thoroughly with a series of idiots.

"I've made up my mind, Rumia-chan~ We're going to see your friends. Try to stay alive long enough to see them again, understood?" Reimu punctuated her cruelty with a slap on the belly, knocking more flesh tearing acid onto her weak food and adding a fresh seal onto it, eliminating the darkness spread around the two.

"How'd ja?!...I'm sorry, Reimu, let me out pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease" Rumia's one power was easily demolished, provoking her to reignite her endless begging. Her cute black dress slowly rotted, filled with burnt-in holes from the descending greenish waves.

Without any time to properly give her Torii a new base of paint, Reimu picked up the discarded paint brush and splattered several thick lines to cover up the incriminating message.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:21 pm

Once Rumia's warning was properly covered, Reimu floated up and into the air out of her shrine, ignoring the rapid pleading coming from the youkai within her gut. She'd have to repaint her torii when she returned after tying up the loose ends Cirno had caused for her.

---

Inside of the miko's gut, Rumia's begging still didn't cease, despite her cries falling on deaf ears. Her dress was now much less of one, the only thing left of it being a bit covering her chest and her large collar, both of which were rapidly giving up against the onslaught of acids that started to splash up against her as a result of Reimu's takeoff. She started to sob as she felt the stinging liquid start to work on her bottom and everything below it, her underwear already having been eaten away and exposing her lower half.

---

"Why're we hiding out here, Dai-chan!? We need ta be with Wriggle and Mystia for when Rumia gets back! So all five-a us can go beat her up and get Mystia to eat her and teach her a lesson!" came Cirno's questioning shouting. Once the ice fairy had regenerated, she had flown back to the Misty Lake and told her fairy friend all about what had happened. The green-haired fairy was shocked at what Cirno had told her, and together the two informed Rumia, Mystia, and Wriggle about what the miko had done.

"Cirno-chan...the shrine maiden ATE you. It's better for us to stay out of her way," the wiser fairy replied. Of the five, Daiyousei was the only one who realized how dangerous it was to try to get payback on the shrine maiden, especially while she was still on the warpath of dealing with troublemakers. Her urging to stay uninvolved, however, was not heeded by the four nincompoops, who instead happily wracked their brains for a plan for payback. They settled on a three-step plan, one that when examined seemed completely genius when it was considered who had come up with it. They would start by sending Rumia out to graffiti a warning on the miko's torii. When the ill-tempered shrine maiden went out to find who had made the message, the five would sneak into her shrine and lie in wait, the plan ending with an ambush from all five and the enacting of their payback.

"Yeah, she ate me, which means we gotta stop her before she eats someone else! Stay here, Dai-chan, I'll be right back with Mystia and Wriggle!" Cirno called as she suddenly turned and fluttered off into the woods towards the other two.

"W-wait! Cirno!" Daiyousei called after her, though the ice fairy was long gone by now. Sighing, her nerves suddenly stood on end when she felt a wriggling lumpiness pressing into the back of her head.

"Hello, 'Greater Fairy'." The voice belonged to the ravenous shrine maiden, Reimu, who immediately grabbed the fairy's wings as she tried to take flight.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:00 pm

"R-R-Reimu I-I told Cirno-chan bothering you w-was a bad idea, honest! I d-didn't want to..." The near comatose fairy paused as she was pushed into the disturbingly lumpy shape poking out of the miko's top, her cheek smushed into the surface she quickly determined was her belly fat. The movement colliding against her paling face was enough to show the brighter fairy that a living being was moving about in a panicked frenzy inside the taut flesh of the maiden.

I'm n-not food, Reimu! I'm super s-sorry pleasepleaseplease

Daiyousei let out a silent screech after the recognizable, faint voice reached her eardrums. Reimu, herself, had stopped listening to the fairy somewhere around "Cirno-chan" and was just intimidating the unlucky wiser mind of the weaklings. After thoroughly breaking the fairy, she raised her by her fragile wings, making sure they don't tear outright from the force, and immediately popped her head into her mouth, not bothering to open it that far for such a small, insignificant addition to the eventual gathering in her stomach. Daiyousei's screams quickly faded in the disinterested miko's mind as she swallowed her chest and waist, giving her noticeably thicker rear a teasing squeeze before easily shoveling it down with the rest of her impressively rounded out body.

Belching out the lone shoe that managed to catch in her throat, Reimu's belly expanded further with the shape of two terrified children, but still not enough to be easily visible from a distance.

"Two down, three idiots to go." She lazily floated towards the direction Cirno flew off in, assuming her and the other two couldn't be too far off from their usual meeting place.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:01 pm

The assumption was a good one. The four, after all, were still dullards, and instead of finding a new meetup spot in order to ensure their safety should the shrine maiden have caught onto their plan, they simply decided to use the same place in order to serve as their base of operations. Reimu continued to lazily float forward as she heard the ice fairy's voice getting louder, indicating that she was drawing near to the other three. Hidden behind a tree, the miko watched as the blue-dress buffoon barked and pointed at the firefly and night sparrow.

---

"What're you two waitin' for!? Dai-chan and I were waiting over there for you guys!" Cirno shouted, pointing towards where she had came from. The shrine maiden had wisely moved around to a tree that was not on the route she'd just followed to find the three in order to avoid being detected.

Wriggle and Mystia looked confusedly at one another, before returning their shared look to the ice fairy. Evidently, Cirno was changing the plan as she went along without informing her last two co-conspirators at all. "Now c'mon!!" Cirno shouted again, turning right back from where she'd come from and flying away again, leaving Wriggle and Mystia to stand there flabbergasted for several moments before they started to float after her. However, their pausing had given the miko the perfect opportunity to strike. As they started to follow the ice fairy, she stepped out from behind the tree and flew right towards the two, colliding with them roughly from the side and disorienting them. Her arms wrapped around their waists as they tumbled on the ground, coming to a stop as the shrine maiden pinned them on their fronts against the dirt.

Licking her lips, Reimu grasped Mystia by the back of her neck and, after knocking off the sparrow's cap, slurped up the youkai by her head. She moaned, the girl's pink hair bringing a taste reminiscent of strawberries with it as she gulped again. Mystia, to her credit, was still disoriented by Reimu's tackle and subsequent rolling on the forest floor, meaning that she offered little to no resistance as she tried to compose herself and find out what was happening. Her wings proved an interesting challenge for the shrine maiden, but after a thorough application of saliva, they were wet enough that Reimu could press them up against the youkai's body so that they stuck to her and posed no further difficulties. From there, it was a simple matter of sucking down the rest of Mystia's body.

---

Wriggle's vision finally stopped swimming long enough for her to let out a groan. What had happened? Cirno had come back from chasing after Daiyousei, she'd shouted at her and Mystia, then taken off, and then the two had silently started to follow the ice fairy when a sudden force struck her from the side. And then...

Gasping, she realized she was pinned to the forest floor by an unknown force pressing down on her back. She tried to use her arms to force herself up, followed by trying to fly away and up into the sky, but both acts were equally fruitless. Finally, she concentrated, controlling insects from the forest surrounding her and directed them towards her opponent. A myriad of bugs, all of different shapes, sizes, lethality, color...all of them directed towards whoever was keeping her pinned down.

...until, suddenly, Mystia's shoes fell to the ground mere inches from her face. The sight was enough to make Wriggle break her concentration as a belch rang out from above her. Then, a talisman appeared in front of her and was promptly slapped right onto her forehead, the thin paper visible as it dangled over her nose. With her power now sealed, the insects started to disperse and vanish, along with Wriggle's last hopes. The gears started to turn in her head as she tried to discover who it was atop her, when suddenly it all clicked.

"T-the cannibal!" she shouted, finally realizing that it was the shrine maiden herself who was atop her. Reimu didn't respond to Wriggle immediately, instead letting out a soft moan of delight as she licked her lips again.

"Ahh...she tasted just like yakitori~," the shrine maiden cruelly teased, moving her knee from the firefly's back and pressing her filled stomach up against her head, the organ finally having enough mass to it that one could mistake it for a late pregnancy from a distance. "I wonder how firefly will taste..." With her gut pressed firmly into the youkai's head, Wriggle went into shock as she could hear her compatriots inside.

'R-Reimu! PleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE let us out, we're sorry!' That voice belonged to Rumia.

A loud sobbing could be heard from further inside the stomach. Wriggle could tell that it belonged to Daiyousei.

'Uuuuuuugh...huh!?' The last was Mystia, the latest occupant of the fleshy tomb, who had finally snapped out of her daze. Hearing all of her friends inside of the shrine maiden's stomach caused her spirit to break. The firefly youkai offered no resistance as Reimu ripped off her cape before swallowing her down head-first, removing the talisman from her forehead once she saw that Wriggle would offer no further problems.

The taste of the firefly was definitely different from those of her friends, a sort of sleek bitterness to her as the miko tasted her skin, though that may have been a result of her tears. Regardless, the boyish youkai was effortlessly swallowed up by the merciless shrine maiden, her poofy shorts drenched in saliva and matted down as Reimu started to slurp at her slender legs. Finally, Reimu swallowed up her shoe-clad feet, letting them travel down to curl up alongside the rest of her and her friends in her stomach. With a belch, she patted her belly. "Hmm...firefly wasn't too bad." Floating into the air again, the shrine maiden lazily started to drift back the way she came, only one more member of the quartet of buffoons to deal with.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:00 pm

"Dai-chan!? Where are ya?! I've got..." Cirno returned to her best friend's location, or at least where she assumed it was, the thick forest and identically stacked trees not giving any clues on how far she really flew. Expecting to find Wriggle and Mystia covering her back, she was shocked to find nothing except a few insects skittering away on the ground. Suddenly, the forest that was more often than not her home away from home made the fairy shake with fear and isolation. The sudden tension compelled her to try to take flight, but as she looked to the sky to escape the endangering seclusion, her wings were snatched and she was pulled downwards, hitting a hard yet stretched surface.

"You shouldn't have tried anything, Cirno. Your friends will suffer now..." She pushed her face further into her stomach's surface, turning it at the right angle so her ear could pick up on the activity inside.

---

In the midst of their tears and anguish, the ingested friends struggled to get any room for themselves as they toppled over each other in utter panic. Wriggle and Mystia were busy striking and kicking the walls, making little impression on the secreting muscle that answered their attacks by settling more acid on their rotting shoes and pants. The big fairy of the group never thought to put up a fight, instead putting a death grip around Mystia's waist, trying to find any familiar comfort as she waited for temporary death in the disgusting pit. Lastly, Rumia was on the edge of losing consciousness, her body losing its form slowly from her longer stay in the acidic bath, coupled with her friends trampling on her body harshly in their escape attempts.

---

Cirno tried her hardest to push herself away from the sounds, but Reimu's strength easily dwarfed hers as the shrine maiden's chuckles reached her other ear. An overwhelming feeling of guilt overcame the normally chipper fairy. Daiyousei would reform just like she had, but the rest were destined to melt away in the human's newly experienced organ.

H-how did my plan fail?! This wasn't supposed to happen...

The Ice Fairy thought back on her life after Reimu's rise to prevelence as the Hakurei Shrine Maiden. It was true she was strict when she caught the four during a prank or when they disturbed humans but there were plentier of happier memories. The times during shrine festivals when she gave them all special treats, or when she saved Wriggle from a particularly nasty wild spider youkai. This glutton wasn't the Hakurei she knew, and Cirno couldn't wrap her head around why she'd evoke such torment.

"I thought we were b-buddies, Reimu?!" Cirno shouted in a strangely straightforward plea for sanity.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:37 am

"'Buddies'?" the shrine maiden asked. Reimu seemingly mulled the word over in her head, her stomach letting out a groan as the faint sound of a near-silent moan could be heard just barely over the thrashing organ's burbling. It seemed Rumia had lost her battle to stay conscious, what was likely her final breath slipping past her lips as what little was intact of her still form remained pressed up against the frontal wall of Reimu's gut. The sound made Cirno's spirit drop like a boulder would drop into a vast, deep pond, the sheer understanding that one of her closest friends just had their life extinguished crushing down on her.

She barely registered Reimu's voice as she spoke up again. "Yeah, we were, but I'm done being nice with all of the troublemakers and incident-causers of Gensokyo. Now, I'm doling out their punishments for the trouble they've caused. It just so happens that my method involves a change in diet." The shrine maiden hoisted the stiff fairy up a bit and pinned her against her chest as she took flight, towards where the Scarlet Devil Mansion had once stood. While carrying the weakly-struggling fairy proved to be annoying, the flight to all that remained of the mansion was uneventful. Rumia had melted further down, and now Wriggle and Mystia's strikes were becoming less frequent and weaker, mostly likely due to them tiring out.

Setting down on the ground, Reimu held Cirno up to take in the wide-open land where Scarlet Devil Mansion once stood. The fairy's eyes scanned the area, realization of what had been here only dawning upon her when she saw the former-gateguard-turned-fat's garden. "M-Meiling..." she stammered, her broken spirit shattering into near-nothingness as she stopped even her weak struggles. She didn't react as Reimu turned her around again, their eyes meeting.

"Don't tell anyone else. Not unless you'd like them to end up like your friends." Without another word, Reimu shoved Cirno's head into her mouth, the ice fairy not even putting up a token resistance as her dull eyes were plunged into darkness.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:50 am

Cirno's head squished through the sphincter easily, garnering a startled yet expectant reaction from her remaining friends. In a sudden jolt, a final swallow pushed the rest of her into the stomach, landing with a sickening squish into the mushy pool at the bottom. The fairy looked around to her digesting friends and became startled at the horrified looks they were giving her.

"R-Rumia-chan....Cirno, you squished her!" Daiyousei cried out weakly, slumped into Mystia's reddened, pasty back. The tight environment and Wriggle's slumped, barely conscious body kept Cirno from being able to confirm, only squishing more of the Rumia muck in the process, wiping her remains away.

"I'm sorry, Rumia....e-everyone....I thought we could stop her..." Cirno bit into her lip, tears starting to flow down her face. The other fairy in the belly mustered the last of her strength and let go of her bird friend, who willed herself unconscious and expired shortly after from the lack of air flowing into her body. She brought Cirno into a hug, rubbing the acid on her melting skin onto the ice fairy's outfit. The pain was terrible but she accepted the comfort from the only friend she'd have left after Reimu successfully broke them down into nutritious fat. Another hand reached Cirno's shoulder, which turned out to be Wriggle's. Only moments later, the lone hand slid down Cirno's arm, dissolving her dress on the way, before landing with a splat onto the belly's surface, the bug losing the fight to survive any longer. The two fairies sobbed even louder, bemoaning the deaths of the friends they shared for decades. The belly jostled suddenly, pushing Wriggle and Mystia's decaying bodies closer to them as a subtle sense of weightlessness entered the toxic dome.

"I t-think she's flying, Cirno..." Daiyousei deduced while shutting her eyes, trying to wipe the sight of Mystia's lifeless face from her mind.
Last edited by theweirdone445 on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:03 am

The ice fairy couldn't muster a response, the feeling of Wriggle's hand on her shoulder and watching her last moments scarring her mind, as she instead opted to start bawling, her body heaving and shaking as more and more tears started to flow out of her eyes. She barely registered anything else Daiyousei said to her, the greater fairy whispering calmly into the ice fairy's ear as she tried to calm her down. Though, it also helped her try to calm herself as well, putting all thoughts of Mystia out of her mind as she focused entirely on Cirno.

---

Reimu let out a belch as she floated above the treeline of the forest, heading back towards her shrine. She could feel as her stomach was starting to shrink already, the first of her meals being crushed into a mush both sitting in her stomach and draining through her innards, extracting the nutrients that they could. The size of her gut had scaled back to looking roughly like a mid-trimester pregnancy, and with an examinatory prod of her belly, she could feel both Mystia and Wriggle's forms already softening and mixing with the slurry that had been Rumia.

The flight wasn't a long one, and soon Reimu was back home. Passing by her torii, she once again noticed the slapped-together paintjob she had to do in order to cover up the darkness youkai's graffiti. A short surge of annoyance filled her, though it was quickly subsided when an idea popped into her head. Looking down, she gave her stomach a smack and spoke up. "Hey, I know you fairies are still in there. Listen up."

---

Cirno had finally composed herself as best she could when the slap came. The blow had caused all that was left of her other two friends' remains to deteriorate and slough into the slurry of acids and mush, as well as kicking up that hellish mix and causing a fresh spray to coat both she and Daiyousei. She wished she hadn't seen it, but...out of the corners of her eyes, she watched as the greater fairy's wings, the fragile, delicate things that they were, melted in mere seconds, causing the green-haired fairy to let out a yelp and whimper of pain.

---

"Your friend, Rumia, drew some ugly scribbles all over my shrine's torii as part of your plan. It seems only fair that you make up for it by giving it a fresh coat of paint when you're both back to normal, right?" the shrine maiden asked with a hint of cruelty in her voice, though she was serious about the question. If she could have that black paint gone without having to do any of the work, then that was a bonus to this whole escapade she'd been forced on.

---

Cirno didn't respond, her tears coming back as a combination of watching Daiyousei's wings melt away, hearing her pained cries, and her own feelings of pain fueled them. She knew Reimu wanted an answer, though, and as such opened her mouth...but she couldn't force any words out. "..."

---

"Hey, I know you two are still somewhat whole in there. I need an answer, Cirno. Unless you'd like another slap, that is..." she threatened, cold cruelty seeping into her tone again as she raised a hand and prepared to have it strike her grumbling and groaning belly.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:55 am

"We....we w-will..." Daiyousei answered for her, saving her friend the stress of proclaiming their acceptance in serving their tormentor. A dull but growing emotion was growing in Cirno's heart, one she'd never experienced before. It was a hateful rage mostly aimed at Reimu, but also herself for her failings and stupidity. There wasn't much left to do but digest yet again in the miko's belly, so she tried to fall asleep peacefully to block out the pain. However, regardless of Daiyousei's response, the promised second slap came, splashing more of the toxic liquid surrounding them onto their naked forms, bringing about more yelps from the sheer pain.

---

"Heh, good! *urrp* I'll expect your help from this point on." Reimu looked out at Gensokyo as she did in the morning, the setting sun enveloping the land in an orangy glow. It looked almost the exact same as it did before barring the missing distant mansion that had rested behind the misty lake. The sun once again beamed on the piece of land as it did before Remilia's arrival. The late Meiling's garden might continue to live with nothing left to obscure the sun's rays, a last testament to what once stood. Nevertheless, its first caretaker would be forgotten, along with her friends and superiors.

Yawning, Reimu turned to her shrine and walked inside with a rounding, gurgly belly full of the last two survivors of her first day on the new diet plan.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:25 pm

---
The blonde magician known as Marisa continued her flight toward the Hakurei Shrine, rubbing her thighs together teasingly around her broom. Alice had done wonders for her figure, bumping her up all around. There was no way that Reimu was bigger than her now, and she looked forward to teasing her a bit by showing off how much she'd been enhanced by her meals compared to the miko. That would be a few minutes, however, as she spotted something working on the shrine's torii in the morning sunlight. Ever curious, the black-white diverted her path towards the red gate and got a closer look at who was working on it: Cirno and that other fairy who was part of her troupe of nincompoops.

"Heeeeeeeey Cirno!" Marisa called as she floated behind the ice fairy and friend. "Whatcha up to?"

No response came, to Marisa's surprise. Usually the boisterous blue-dressed girl would return a greeting, especially if she was feeling like she wanted to fight and show why she was "the strongest'. "Ey, I'm talkin' to you, Cirno. You alright?" Still nothing.

Curious, the black-white floated towards the side of the ice fairy and got a good look at her face. What greeted her was a shock, as Cirno's eyes were dull and near-lifeless, her expression tired and pained as she painted over what remained of what looked like black paint. Looking past the ice fairy to her friend, Marisa could see that Daiyousei purposefully avoided her gaze and was shaking fiercely in fear, so much so that she actually locked up and didn't continue her work. Reimu must've done something to them, Marisa figured. "Alright, well, you two keep up the good work."

Flying towards the shrine building proper, Marisa stepped off her broom and slid open the door. "Ey, Moo, you up yet?"
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:35 am

---
Wiping the harsh, accumulating sweat away, Sanae breathed a sigh of relief as she landed in front of the Moriya shrine, her fat stomach wobbling from the light landing. The summer heat made even flights a bit tiresome, especially ones to one of the highest points of Gensokyo. The shrine maiden pulled her skirt up, and her dress down to rest across her belly in an attempt to look presentable to the two holy figures she expected to find inside.

Opening the door, she found her guardians lounging at the table with a much less presentable appearance than the novice predatory goddess. Across the table were sake bottles and tipped saucers spilling with said sake.

"It's sooooo hooot! How does a goddess become powerless to this?!" Suwako whined, waving her fan around in a frenzy before quickly setting it back on auto pilot against her face.

"The forces of nature are at play. I can't interfere...despite my attempts this morning." Kanako concurred with her partner in a slightly more dignified manner after drinking another fresh plate of sake. Both of them showed no sign of being inebriated. Their divine bodily circulation prevented such a simple human weakness, though an oni could still easily best them.

Hearing the door open, they both turned to the disturbance of their lethargic suffering, quickly adopting warm smiles at the sight of their mutual priestess.

"Welcome home, Sanae! What's for dinner tonight?!" Suwako excitedly pondered what meal awaited for her on a lazy, painful day.

"Hello, Suwako-sama. I'm not sure yet, I'll have to look in the pantry..." Sanae looked at the two who were happy to have her company, which prompted her to abandon her plans of modesty and give in to reckless excitement as she lifted her maiden outfit to fully expose her fat stomach and earlier deed "...but I'm afraid I won't be joining in the meal, I've already h-helped myself." Her charisma shattered by the end, as the pressure of how her guardians would react settled in.

"Before you ask, I didn't gorge at a ramen shop in the village or anything. It's....that bothersome karakasa....I ate her." The maiden preempted the obvious question in order to get her achievement out in the open.

The two goddesses exchanged a surprised glance as their maiden's gut hung out in front of them, ominous gurgling erupting in sporadic bursts from within. Turning back, Suwako slowly started to sport a wide, cheery grin while Kanako remained expressionless.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:34 am

"Sooooooooooooooooooo?" Suwako asked, keeping her cheery grin plastered on her face as she directed her attention fully towards Sanae.

"S-so...?"

"How'd she taste!?" The bluntness of the question was a bit startling to the green-haired shrine maiden, who was still struggling with regaining her charisma and confidence after her rather timid reveal of her act. While it caught her off-guard, it was something that could help her relax by answering. Just as Suwako had intended.

"S-she tasted delicious! She was rich in flavor, and her skin was so smooth and soft to the touch!" The miko was now practically gushing about her meal, her charisma break from moments earlier fading from her mind as she went into detail about how Kogasa had made fine food. "...and I nibbled her a little while she was going down, too. I found her lower down the mountain, on the path through the forest, and..."

The second goddess of Moriya Shrine watched and listened to Sanae with rapt attention, nodding her head every so often at the girl's words and glancing towards her swollen stomach even less often. The fleshy orb had done a number on the karakasa, whose form had long diminished down to a thick soupy substance inside Sanae's gut, soon to be adding onto the green-haired girl's form. Sneaking a look at Kanako, Suwako saw that the purple-haired goddess' expression, or rather lack of one, hadn't changed at all during their priestess' story.

Sanae finished her story, her mood lightened by having told it, and the miko looked over the two fellow inhabitants of the shrine. While Suwako's smile hadn't diminished at all, Kanako's complete lack of any emotion on her face as she took another drink of sake sent worries down her spine.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay