Gluttonous Maiden of Paradise

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Gluttonous Maiden of Paradise

Postby theweirdone445 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:41 pm

A Potential Sequel to: https://aryion.com/g4/view/343391

---

The sun rose steadily outside of the Hakurei Shrine. A new day, and a potential new era, for the mystic land surrounding it was beginning.

Reimu Hakurei's well rested eyes peered open as the sunlight shined through a thin window. The first sound was of her stomach groaning while the first sight was of a familiar guest's head resting on the same organ's surface.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Re: Gluttonous Maiden of Paradise

Postby silvercrusher » Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Reimu grunted, hoisting herself up onto her elbows.

"Ey, wake up, Marisa!" she said, shifting around. Her guest's head was rocked around as Reimu kept moving until she finally opened her eyes.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:14 pm

The magician blinked a few times before raising her head off the near flat belly of her best friend in a pained rush.

"Ow ow ow! Could ya quit it?! My necks killin me!" Marisa shouted, rubbing the sore skin.

"That's what you get for using my stomach as a pillow! What did you think would happen overnight?!" Reimu chastised her friend for her careless lack of planning ahead.

Marisa ignored her lecture and stuck her tongue out with a pout.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:28 pm

"Come on, it's time to get up." Reimu picked herself up off her shoulders and sat up, forcing Marisa to sit up as well.

"Did ya not hear what I said!?" she shouted again, grabbing the back of her neck in pain. "Sleepin' on yer belly all night really-" she stopped, noticing that Reimu's belly had shrunk down even further from the potbelly it had been.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Suika Ibuki. One of the Four Devas of the Mountain.

Yukari Yakumo. The seemingly ageless all-powerful gap youkai and guardian of Gensokyo and its secrets.

These titles were meaningless to the human stomach that had now successfully reduced them to jiggling fat on the Hakurei Shrine maiden's rear.

"Woah...that's it then? Those guys are really gone for good..." Marisa scratched the back of her head and an awkward silence set in. Still, deep down she didn't think she'd miss them that much.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:34 pm

"Yeah...I mean, they were just youkai, though." Reimu grabbed some of the pudge that was leftover on her stomach from her meals. "Youkai turned food. And fat..." she grumbled, feeling how her butt had also grown a bit and was now resting tightly against her miko outfit.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:57 pm

"They weren't just any youkai! They were the strongest in the world, Reimu, and ya gobbled em down like any rice cracker! Be proud of yourself!" Marisa boasted her friend's accomplishment like it was her own. Reimu hadn't exactly explained the actual reason she ate Suika, and subsequently Yukari, but she didn't think it'd matter to the excited girl.

"It's...no big deal. I'm a youkai hunter and they were causing trouble..." Reimu stood up and let out a tiny belch, scratching her butt. She sniffed the air, sensing a mild stench most likely left by their bodies sweating overnight from that constant summer heat.

Maybe not right this second, but it was bound to happen again...

While the two girls gathered themselves for the day, a certain nine tailed kitsune was approaching the top of the shrine's steps, a worried look on her face.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:32 am

"Lady Yukari had mentioned something about paying the shrine maiden a visit...and now she hasn't returned home," came the grumbling voice of Ran Yakumo.

Yukari's familiar had left the Yakumo abode in her care, leaving after saying that she was "going to go have some fun with Reimu". Being her, she'd left through a gap without another word, as was per usual.

Reaching the top step, Ran scanned the deserted shrine grounds, looking for signs of Yukari. Finding none, she silently made her way towards the shrine itself, now looking for Reimu in order to question her. Her ears twitched as she heard voices, one belonging to Reimu, the other...to that blonde haired magician.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:47 am

"Do you feel different at all, Moo? Two whole youkai aren't exactly mushrooms, so I'm curious what effect they'd have on a human." Marisa fanned her face with her hat, racked with discomfort from the heat just as much as her companion.

"Don't call me that...and no, not really. I might be a bit tipsy from the drunkard, but its probably just this blasted heat!" Reimu's temper fired off at the heat wave that didn't magically disappear overnight like she dreamed. The new fat on her body wasn't helping either, only gathering more sweat on her skin.

Ran's ears perked as their conversation continued, completely confused at what the topic at hand was. An effect from two youkai? Something was off...
Ran opened the sliding door without any courtesy, startling the two girls sprawled on the floor half naked.

"Greetings, Reimu Hakurei. Is Yukari-sama still with you?"
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:50 am

"Wha-!" Marisa jumped a bit where she sat before clutching the back of her neck again. "Owwwwwwwwww..."

Reimu looked at the encroaching third youkai and spoke. "Eh? Come on, it's too hot to deal with another annoying youkai right now."

She sighed before continuing. "Yeah, Yukari was here, though I don't know if she's still with me." Her hand absentmindedly traveled to her stomach as she said that.

Ran, annoyed herself with Reimu's rudeness, scanned the room as the shrine maiden zoned out a bit and Marisa kept massaging the back of her neck. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something that caused her heart to stop. A pair of shoes, filled with holes and torn all around, were laying on the floor near the door; they were adorned with red, acid-singed ribbons as well.

The only youkai to wear shoes like that...was Yukari Yakumo. Something had happened to her, here, with the shrine maiden.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:35 am

Ran tried her best to stay calm. She needed to get information before acting out in hostility. As a precaution, she tensed her hand towards her pocket to be ready to pull out a spell card at a moment's notice. Drawing a deep breath, she gave the lazy, bloated miko a stern glare.

"Reimu....please explain to me why Yukari-sama's shoes are torn apart and discarded on the shrine's floor." Ran demanded in a dark, formal tone. The miko raised her head, and after a few moments of silence, she took to her feet and assumed a straight, militant stance.

"It's because your master is traveling on the Sanzu River by now, Ran. I defeated and devoured her." Reimu spoke in an even darker, authoritative tone in her straight confession, causing Ran to step back in shock and possibly fright. Even Marisa was scared by her friend's sinister advance. She inched her prone body away as far as she could from the two.

Y-Yukari-sama....d-devoured by a human!?
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:55 am

"I-impossible...Yukari-sama...!" Ran gasped, stepping back a bit more. The shoes, the bit of fat on her stomach, the menacing presence she felt from her...Reimu wasn't joking.

"I've got room for one more annoying youkai." Reimu's tone was still authoritative, but the darker threat carried by her words made them even more frightening.

Ran had forgotten her spellcards and instead brought her arms to the front of her body, more concerned about being able to stop Reimu physically if she were to suddenly pounce rather than risking being eaten while grabbing one.

"No..."
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:16 am

Ran tried to summon more strength or energy but, for some reason, it didn't come. Then she remembered why and almost felt like bursting into tears. The truth of Reimu's statement and Yukari's fate was cemented by her power draining. A shikigami draws their power from their master, and once they lose their master, they also lose the power granted to them. Yukari was dead and gone, banished from Gensokyo physically and spirituality by the human with hungry eyes in front of the kitsune.

"Mmm...while I'd love to have those tails of yours sliding down my aching throat, I need someone to handle the gap youkai's responsibilities. So how about we forget this happened and I won't make a meal out of you and that little kitty you're training." Reimu was back to her lazy tone, despite the viscous threats she was spitting at the powerless, terrified fox. In Reimu's head, the words became gradually less bizarre and more natural to say.

Ran winced at the mention of her precious Chen. She'd sooner let herself be plunged into a gastric hell then willingly have her own shikigami share the same fate with her. The cards were clearly stacked against the remaining Yakumo clan

"Do we have a deal?" Reimu licked her lips tauntingly, teasing the fate she'd subject on the former shikigami if she didn't accept the offer she couldn't refuse.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:47 am

"Y-y..." Ran stammered, backing away from the shrine maiden. Fear caused her mind to lock up, eyes staring back at Reimu.

"Y-yes..." she finally answered, dejectedly. The loss of Yukari-sama was a deep wound to her. Knowing that the same fate might befall Chen if she didn't comply terrified her even more than Reimu's casual viciousness.

"Good. Now, stop being so annoying and leave," Reimu spat.

Ran continued to back away, facing towards Reimu until she was sure there was a healthy enough distance between them and turned around, descending the steps she'd climbed not too long ago.

"Jeez, Reimu, yer acting pretty...intimidating, alluva sudden," Marisa spoke up as she inched her way back towards Reimu. She didn't get as close as she'd been before, though.

"Am I?" Reimu asked as she sat back down. "I just said the words that came naturally to me."
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:18 am

"Ooooook then. I'll jus pretend I didn't hear that." Marisa sipped at one of the assorted teacups on the table, wiping the newly gathered cold sweat away. "So....what's on the agenda today?" I'm hoping it involves me getting a look at yer new talent. We could go get Cirno and trick her into being yer breakfast!" The magician grinned in excitement despite what she had witnessed moments earlier.

Reimu turned her view towards her open door and drank in the grand yet mundane sight of Gensokyo, the land that was effectively hers to rule over as of Yukari's expiring. She peered at the Forest of Magic, The Misty Lake and the dark mansion behind it, and the distant mountain that housed the Moriya Shrine at its peak. Taking in these landmarks of her domain only resulted in her stomach growling viciously.

The hot summer was here to stay. Her crops weren't growing anytime soon, and there was a whole list of annoying troublemakers, youkai or otherwise, that picked a bone with her at least once.

"I think I'll need something bigger, Marisa."
Last edited by theweirdone445 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:59 am

"'Bigger'?" Marisa asked, setting down her cup. "What could be bigger than Yukari Yakumo? Ya ate her up like she was nothing, at that!"

Reimu tore her eyes off the landscape and glanced back at the magician. There was bit of incredulity mixed with her excitement, though Reimu didn't really understand why.

"What do you say we pay Scarlet Devil Mansion a visit?"
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:57 am

"Sure! I could always borrow some more books from Patchy, but whatcha gonna...wait." The meaning behind Reimu's invitation clicked in Marisa's brain, leaving enough time for the miko to sigh in annoyance. "You're gonna eat Remilia?"

"Whose to say I meant just Remilia? Those guys have been living in quiet luxury ever since I whooped their butts for spreading that annoying mist. They've got a debt to pay." Reimu finished her tea and stood up, signaling to Marisa that her mind was made up.

"I guess... Ok, lets go! It'll be priceless to see that bratty vampire wriggle in your belly, hehe~" Marisa gave her friend her blessing but she still felt unsure on the whole thing. Until she witnessed it herself, there was still the tiniest chance this was all an elaborate prank to make her look silly. Suika and Yukari could jump out, laughing their asses off, and say they just stuffed Reimu to the brim to pull off that big belly she saw the evening before.

Reimu wouldn't turn down free food, after all. And she's probably still mad about that donation prank I pulled last month...

"Are you coming or not, dummy?" Reimu shouted to her from the shrine entrance, eager to set off. Marisa pushed aside her thoughts and jumped up, grabbing her broom and double checking if her hakkero was safely nestled in her pocket.

"Who ya callin dummy, bigbuns?" Marisa pinched the miko's fatter butt and zoomed away before Reimu could show her fair treatment.

"I-it's not that big..." Reimu shifted her outfit and gave her rear a squeeze, which confirmed the opposite.

"It might get bigger soon." She said with a satisfied smirk.

With that, she flew away from her empty home to join her best friend high above the forest floor.
Last edited by theweirdone445 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 pm

The ice fairy Cirno pouted as she sat down on a rock near the Misty Lake. She was bored, having frozen her share of frogs for the day, the amphibians having escaped her grasp after unfreezing them...and after having seen her drop a few of their frozen friends. It wasn't on purpose, though.

The fairy perked her head up when she heard voices coming from overhead. Looking up, she saw both Reimu Hakurei and Marisa Kirisame flying overhead, towards that big mansion nearby with the friendly gatekeeper who always played with her whenever she showed up. Hopping off the rock, she flew towards the pair to intercept them.

"So, Marisa, you'll handle Meiling. I'll take care of Remilia first thing."

"Eh!? You mean I don't get ta see yer writhing belly full'a bratty vampire?" Marisa whined, disappointed that she would be missing out on watching Remilia becoming more buttfat on Reimu.

The two came to a sudden stop, startled as the boisterous ice fairy appeared before them.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:43 pm

"Hey! Ya think ya could just cross the lake without dealing with the strongest!" Cirno puffed her modest chest out and pulled a damp, slightly torn spell card from her backpocket. The two facing the strongest exchanged an unamused look.

"You're in luck, Marisa. Looks like we're going with your original idea." Both of them shrugged, with Marisa leaning back in her broom to watch the show. Cirno's eyes raced between the two, completely lost to what they were hinting at. Reimu seemingly teleported to Cirno in an instant, freezing the ice fairy to the spot out of fear. Before Cirno could attempt to taunt, the miko grabbed her by the collar, hoisting her up to her face like a schoolyard bully. The fairy's lone spell card slipped from her hand, floating down lazily into the deepness of the freezing lake below.

"Lemme go, Reimu!" Cirno tried to lay her hands on her self titled rival, but the shrine maiden ignored her short reaching fists and took her sweet time opening her mouth, turning to Marisa to give her a full visual, which made the witch double back in amazement. Pleased with the reaction, Reimu turned back, introducing the weakling to the same sight.

"Huh?! W-wai-"
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:20 am

Reimu engulfed the fairy's head with a wet *glrk*, sending her into a world of warm, squishy darkness. The shrine maiden was merciless as she immediately swallowed, the top half of Cirno's icy wings and shoulders already sliding into Reimu's mouth as her fists still couldn't reach their target, no longer a matter of reach but instead due to Reimu pinning them to her sides.

Marisa watched with rapt attention, leaning forward on her broom. So this is what Reimu had done to both Suika and Yukari...

Another gulp, and now Cirno's back was starting to join the rest of her, Reimu stopping just a bit after the lower half of her prey's wings as she groaned in pain. She hadn't had to stretch her mouth as wide as she had to now to accommodate Suika's horns or Yukari, but with the main impediments out of the way, she was in the clear. A final swallow, and Reimu ate the fairy in her entirety, going straight from the middle of her back right past her bloomers, knees, and wiggling toes. A cool belch slipped out of her lips as she gave them a lick. Cirno had tasted just like unflavored shaved ice; cool, refreshing, and a bit unsatisfying in terms of flavor.

Marisa slowly floated over to Reimu, eyes wide, as she took in the thrashing stomach full of ice fairy.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Private Roleplay