Gluttonous Maiden of Paradise

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Gluttonous Maiden of Paradise

Postby theweirdone445 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:38 am

"K-Kanako-sama, are you okay?" Sanae started to sweat nervously, thinking she might have offended her mentor.

"I'm fine, Sanae, it's just...I'm not too sure this is the right step in your training." Kanako replaced her blank expression with a slightly worried one, raising a fist to her chin in contemplation.

"What's the problem, Kanako? Isn't this the natural progression of a goddess. Servant or not, those below us will serve us." Suwako climbed up and placed her hand on Sanae's bloated stomach, scooping the pillowly skin and Kogasa's remains in her plump fingers. "That surly tengu from a few weeks back made me a generous offer, personally." She rubbed her own flat stomach in short-term nostalgia. Sanae blushed at her goddess' touch and looked away from the other, embarrassed. "And I know you're more than familiar with this pleasure, Kanako. Those mountains of yours are more than a testament." She grinned cheekily at the mountain goddess, getting a stern glare in return. Suwako blanched in slight fear, and went back to her neutral position at the table.

"That's why I'm worried, Suwako. Sanae shouldn't resign herself to such a barbaric and...succulent style of godhood." Kanako swallowed the saliva gathering in her gums before the two could notice, pushing the thought of having a tengu or kappa squirming in her retired iron stomach away.
Last edited by theweirdone445 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:39 pm

"It's Sanae's decision, Kanako," Suwako spoke, poking her head up from resting it on the table. "Barbaric or not, she's the one who'll decide on what she wants to do. Her training is adaptable...so long as the faith keeps coming in." The girl then rested her head on her arms on top of the table...only to promptly pick it up once more to grab her fan. "Gaaaaaaaaaaah! It's still so hoooooooooooooot!"

Kanako shot a look of annoyance at her co-deity, mostly towards her jarring shift away from the topic at hand back to complaining about the heat. The goddess promptly directed her look towards Sanae, who started to sweat from the sheer intensity of her gaze...at least, that's why the shrine maiden thought she was sweating. Truthfully, it was quite blisteringly hot inside the shrine. However, just as Kanako's piercing gaze fell upon her, the purple-haired woman directed her vision towards her saucer and drank from it once more. "...I suppose," was the only response she offered, not pressing the matter further.

Sanae let out the breath she'd been holding in while being stared at by Kanako, her nerves unwinding. Wiping some of the sweat from her forehead, Sanae decided that it would be best to relax and finish off what little remained of the karakasa-

"Sanaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," Suwako whined, back to intensely fanning herself. "You still haven't said what's for dinner!" Oh. Right. "I don't think Kanako and I are going to be hunting for meals anytime soon, now!"

"R-Right, Suwako-sama!" With a rapid shift in course, Sanae directed herself towards the shrine's kitchen, her mind already racing to find something to make for the two goddesses. Back at the table, however...

Suwako's intense fanning slowed as the girl adopted a rather somber look on her face. "You hide it well, Kanako, but you can't forget that we've done what Sanae's doing now." It was true, Kanako found. Even after shoving the thought of having her powerful gut laden with prey once more, the sight of the shrine maiden with a bloated midsection of digested karakasa had kept the memories of her similar escapades locked in her mind.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:59 am

---
As Marisa left the two behind, Daiyousei started to recover from her near comatose state.

"C-Cirno, m-maybe Marisa can help us..." Daiyousei whispered, not chancing the idea Reimu had super-sonic hearing as well. Her friend didn't give even a tepid response, continuing to brush over Rumia's last message and essentially any evidence that she ever existed. "Cirno, p-please, d-don't give up!" The big fairy desperately shouted in a hushed manner with tears collecting in her eyes, grabbing Cirno by the shoulders. Her confidence drained as the fairy she looked up to as her assured leader looked like her soul was ripped right out of her.

"Nnn..." Cirno hummed in a half-hearted whimper.

"W-What?" Daiyousei gasped at finally getting a response.

"N-n-no...I...think...she k-knows what...the m-maiden does." Cirno didn't dare to repeat the shrine maiden's name, the concept of the one she knew as "Reimu" lost somewhere in her near dead heart. Thinking back as hard as she could, she recounted the conversation the two had before she was eaten for the first time, and it dawned on her that Marisa was happily expecting the maiden to eat her.

"H-how do you k-know that? Maybe R-Reimu will eat her too! Marisa has friends that c-could help! W-we need to do some...thing." Daiyousei averted her eyes as words left her, leaving Cirno to continue her mandated task.

What could they do?
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:06 am

---
No response greeted the intruding magician. Poking her head inside, Marisa couldn't find any sign or trace of the shrine maiden in the immediate room, and so she took it upon herself to be invited inside. "Hey, Moo! Don't scare me now, okay?" she called, kicking off her boots near the door. "I mean, I am a vicious hooligan hunter like you now, so if ya try to make a move on me, I can think up a tasty defense against ya~." Her tone was teasing, though there was truth to her words. Should the miko try to pull anything, Marisa wouldn't hesitate to swallow her down before she ended up a meal.

...why would she ever think that at all? Marisa shook her head, not believing that she honestly thought about eating her friend and partner in dispensing punishment to troublemakers under any circumstance. "Moooo, where are ya?" The black-white started to stroll through the main building of the Hakruei Shrine, looking for wherever her friend could be.

Room after empty room greeted her. Reimu wasn't in the kitchen, nor the bathroom. Scanning her eyes through the shrine grounds yielded nothing in regards to the missing miko, though Marisa had one last place that she could possibly check before chalking it up to Reimu being out. Now standing outside of the Hakurei shrine maiden's bedroom, the trespassing blonde decided to surprisingly use restraint instead of just barging in.

"Hey Mooooooooo, you asleep in there?" she asked, giving a rather loud knock intended to wake the girl up in the event that she was asleep. "Don't sleep eat me, okay?" Sliding open the door, Marisa stepped forward...only to gasp as she saw a flash of red appear before her eyes. Suddenly, she could feel saliva on her face, and her heart sank as she surely felt what would be coming for her in mere seconds-

---

Daiyousei could feel her very spirit being crushed down, what little hopes that she'd regained upon starting the day anew with a life reborn between she and the ice fairy and seeing Marisa enter into the shrine being dashed by Cirno's very state. What was once a prideful, overconfident, boisterous dummy...ground down into an almost lifeless husk of her former self, joined in forced labor for the very human that'd eaten them and their friends.

Human...the great fairy could barely even call Reimu that now, her taunts and cruelty earning the miko a spot in the fairy's heart as being nothing more than a heartless youkai masquerading in human form. Daiyousei could feel her grip on her paintbrush start to tighten as her mind scanned through every possible idea or solution that she could think up...all of them being dismantled or cast away upon putting some thought into how she'd actually achieve them. Some were just unfeasible, such as trying to ambush Reimu and giving her a fate as she'd given their friends when she alone stood no match for the miko, while others were hampered or impossible by Cirno being in such a state.

But...was there anything that she and Cirno could actually do? They'd lost utterly, now with three less friends than they'd had before that were simply fat on that beast's body and their own, prior bodies used as meat for such a purpose alongside them. Their only hopes would be to appeal to someone who could stop the miko and potentially Marisa...

A faint hope appeared in Daiyousei's heart as she had heard of another inhabitant of the Forest of Magic, a witch who had held relations with the two humans in the past. If she could be convinced, it was possible that she could stop the two.

Poor, unknowing Daiyousei.
---
Reimu wanted to laugh as she saw Marisa's face, one frozen in contorted terror and attempted bravery, as the black-white was locked into a pose with her hands up, trying to protect her head. It was too simple, just a small lick across her cheek and using her mouth to nab her hat, and the girl froze up faster than a frog that Cirno had her eyes on. The miko was content to simply hover in front of Marisa, waiting for the magician to realize that a fate reserved only for troublemakers was not about to befall her.

She would find herself waiting for a full minute before Marisa discovered that nothing had happened and dropped her guard, opening her eyes and seeing a lazy, smug look on Reimu's face. With a phtew, the shrine maiden spat the girl's hat to the floor, now smiling at Marisa's wide-eyed expression. "You're really annoying when I'm trying to sleep, you know that?"
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:31 pm

"A-Ah....S-Sorry!" Marisa meekly replied as she tried to retain her crumbled dignity. For the first time in awhile, the kind of snappy, self-assured response she usually had never reached her lips. Her best friend hovered above with a lazy, satisfied grin, perhaps knowingly displaying her dominance and how easy she could've gobbled up a mere intruding witch.

Regardless, what she was definitely displaying was a ginormous amount of cleavage, her firm breasts slightly sagging from the gravity. In spite of their heft, Marisa knew she was still ahead of the curve, which gave her some of her confidence back.

"How'd it go at Alice's...or rather how did she go?" Reimu questioned as she floated down, regaining equal standing with her co-youkai devourer.

"She had me lug a bunch of junk around all day..." Marisa smiled in anticipation as she pulled her dress down her shoulders and let her new forest-magician enhanced extra D-cups pop out "...but I didn't leave empty handed, hehe." Reimu gawked at her powerfully stunted companion as a frustrated blush hit her cheeks. Suddenly, she groped Marisa's chest, giving the black-white her own heavy blush, and gave her own pair a squeeze, noticing the denser squish in the magician's hooters.

"Haaaawh?! How's this possible?!" Reimu grumbled at the damning results of her experiment, smacking Marisa's milkbags around to relieve the building stress.

"It might be because you-..haah~...you've only eaten small frys and a pad chief." Marisa reasoned, growing increasingly titilated at having her breasts battered.

---

"S-Suwako-sama, d-don't do that!" Sanae blushed profusely as her breasts were being groped over a hot stove, steam billowing up from the boiling pot of noodles she was in the middle of stirring.

"Oooo, I can feel that umbrella girl making her way in here already~ It must be cozy in Sanae's ever wonderful globular paradise~" Suwako squeezed and kneaded her protege's chest, excited to see how it'll grow if she continues adding disposable, agnostic youkai to it.

"Aaah~ *URRRP*" Sanae belched up some of the leftover gas stored in her dwindled stomach, shaking the stove from its force and nearly spilling boiling water on herself.

"Quit it, Suwako." Kanako sternly demanded as she entered the kitchen.

"Just having a little bit of fun, ya spoilsport." The frog goddess muttered as she sighed and floated away from her favorite groping victim. Kanako ignored the co-deity's disappointment and went back to the matter at hand.

"Sanae, I need to have an important talk with you about this new practice of yours at dinner." Kanako instructed, crossing her arms.

"Y-Yes, Miss Kanako!" Sanae said nervously, concentrating on her cooking and pretending Kanako wasn't looming behind her.

---

"Did you forget I ate the gap hag already? I think all that fat is going to your head." Reimu stretched, tepidly strutting her stuff to an invisible audience.

"No way! You can clearly see it's right here-OW" Marisa rubbed her head from the sudden bonk, resisting the minor pain as teasing Reimu was satisfying enough to block it. "Yukari might've given you a head start, but I've been eating more than bratty vampires." Marisa's thoughts went back to the two who flew glumly at the shrine's entrance. "Speaking of children, what's with the two mopes painting your torii?"
Last edited by theweirdone445 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:07 pm

"Those two?" Reimu asked, her back turned to the witch standing in her doorway as she pulled her dress back up to cover her bosom. What the blonde didn't see was the shrine maiden adjusting the sarashi serving as her bra, tightening it ever so slightly around the front to squish her breasts inward in an attempt to increase their perceived size. Perhaps the pad maid had given the miko more than a few extra pounds of flab and breast fat. "They're cleaning up the mess one of their friends made...well, former friends."

Marisa was slightly confused for a moment, trying to think over her friend's words until they clicked in her head. "Ohhhh, ya mean that Cirno and her little group of-"

"Yep," she replied succinctly. "One of them graffitied my torii about how I was a 'cannibal', and so, in my eyes, they became troublemakers." The word 'troublemaker' had caused the black-white to instantly understand the implications of what Reimu had done, nodding her head rather plainly despite knowing that a group of youkai she'd interacted with many times prior were now gone, dwindled to only two fairies.

"Hmmm...so that's why ya got a bit of extra bump on your boobs and butt, then," she commented, her eyes taking in the much meatier rear of Reimu Hakurei. Her gaze drew the ire of the shrine maiden, though she didn't avert it. "But ya still only ate a bunch of kids pretty much-" She was cut off with a gasp as her dress was suddenly pulled down from her chest once more, her breasts jiggling wildly from the force before they were subdued by the powerful grasp of the frustrated miko.

"So!? What of it, MOOrisa!?" she asked, a mix of a growl and a cry. The blonde felt that this moment would be the best time to make a comment about Reimu 'inheriting' more than just some extra pounds from the head maid of the long-gone Scarlet Devil Mansion...though she inadvertently bit her tongue in order to stifle a gasp from the duress the shrine maiden was putting her breasts in.

---

The process of cooking that night's meal seemed to have gone on for arduous hours for Sanae, her entire form clad with sweat from the heat of cooking and from simply feeling Kanako's glare staring her down from behind, even after the snake goddess had left the kitchen. Her attempts at focusing on her task had failed, though she still managed to prepare a rather excellent batch of udon for dinner. The job of setting the table had also fallen on her, placing bowls out for the two deities to eat from. From there, she'd taken a seat at her usual spot at the table, waiting for the two to finish their conversation over yet another saucer of sake.

Kanako and Suwako would eventually finish, the two gravitating towards the dinner table and beginning their meals. What were mere seconds felt like hours for the shrine maiden, the green-haired girl initially keeping her composure as best she could. However, not even a minute into dinner, she could feel her charisma shatter upon Kanako glancing towards her. Already, she started to break out in a sweat again...well, more truthfully, she'd been sweating this entire time, so it was more like her noticing that she was sweating. Her outfit already damp from every inch that touched her directly, her bare skin peeking through the white fabric, she firmly locked her gaze onto the table, waiting for Kanako to just get the talk over with.

Suwako had also been keeping an eye on the shrine maiden, mostly out of concern, partly out of looking for opportunities to tease her further and lighten the mood a bit. She thought she'd found one when she could see the tantalizing allure of Sanae's new bosom rearing its head again, the tops of her breasts appearing faintly through the sweat-soaked white garment, though a glare from Kanako stifled her reaching.

Instead, she decided to settle for a joking comment. "Sanae, I must say, I hope that you didn't add any of your sweat to the udon tonight."

"E-eh!?" The shrine maiden had responded by rather rigidly jerking her head to face the frog goddess, her eyes widening upon realizing once again that she was drenched.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:43 pm

"I'm s-sorry! I'll get a change of clothes right away!" Sanae rose quickly out of her seat, sweat bouncing off her bosom that started bobbing up and down. This compromising display left the frog goddess in an uncontrollable giggle fit, trying to bury her smile behind her udon bowl.

"Sit down, Sanae, you're embarrassing yourself." Kanako commanded, laying down her iron hammer. Beneath her dominant display, her lips quivered as a smirk started to form, but she quickly recovered once Sanae dejectedly returned to her seat. In her humiliation, tears started to pool in the corners of her puppy dog eyes as she prepared for judgment from her mentors.

So cute... the two goddesses mentally echoed in sync. A light blush spread on Kanako's cheeks, but the other two at the table figured it was probably from the summer heat combined with the steaming food resting below her. The goddess recomposed herself and returned to her neutral, authoritative glare.

"What's the reason for your anxiety?" Kanako asked, taking a sip of sake from her filled plate. The soft tension at the dinner table was rising as the spotlight continued to fall on the sweat soaked maiden, who hid her chest between in her arms, afraid it was perfectly visible through her outfit.

"I-I'm..." Sanae gulped and exhaled "I'm afraid I may have disappointed you." She clutched her partially pudgy stomach in partial shame. Only about a pocket of Kogasa's mushy remains were still pooled inside, the rest close to being absorbed into a padding of fat on the same stomach. Both of her goddesses mentally noted her superb metabolism for a human with no prior experience digesting living creatures. Sighing, Kanako started forming a small smile on her lips as her scheme slowly formulated in her mind.

"I'm not disappointed in you, Sanae. Far from it! In fact..." She picked up her sake plate, downing the rest in one gulp. "...I have an assignment for you."
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:32 pm

"E-eh...? A-an assignment, Kanako-sama...?" Sanae asked, forgetting her shame from moments eariler as she released her pudgy stomach from her grasp.

"Yes. One that will make use of your new talent." The statement brought forth a gasp in the green-haired shrine maiden and a smile in the frog goddess. The former was surprised, now actively being encouraged by the purple-haired woman who had seemed deeply disappointed in her for her karakasa consumption, while the latter was imagining Sanae with a lot more pudge to pinch once her task was taken care of. "Now, as you know, Suwako and I require faith."

"Yes...I know, Kanako-sama," Sanae replied, her stomach letting out a groan as the last of Kogasa was digested, now ready to properly pad her already-flabby belly.

"But there are also...other schools of thought in Gensokyo that pose a threat to our collection of faith." Kanako hid her smirk behind her udon bowl as the miko gasped, fully aware of what the snake goddess was implying.

"...you want me to...eat them, Kanako-sama?" Sanae received no verbal response, instead receiving all the information she needed through the smile the woman offered her once she set down her bowl of udon.

"Hold on a minute, Kanako," Suwako suddenly spoke up, swallowing a mouthful of her food. "Wouldn't a certain shrine maiden be suspicious once a lot of other figures in Gensokyo's faiths start disappearing?"

The snake goddess scoffed in response. "The act of eating another being, alive and whole, has been a method practiced solely by youkai." She suddenly fixed a smile in Sanae's direction before continuing, "At least, so far. Reimu will not be an issue. As those of rival faiths start to vanish, the Hakurei shrine maiden will think that it is the work of a ravenous youkai and hunt for it accordingly. We will not be suspected."

The blonde merely shrugged in response. "Alright, you're the boss..." she said before returning to her udon, finishing off the bowl.

"Now, I believe that it would be best to start with the Taoists. Sanae, I trust that you will be able to accomplish the first of your tasks and remove one of the thorns in our side for our collecting of faith?" Kanako asked, already aware of how the miko would answer.

---

The red miko's room was not exactly anything resembling a standard of cleanliness, though now it was a rather large mess. Her angered assault had ended with she and Marisa on the floor, her hands still firmly grasping the blonde's bare breasts as she buried her face between the two jiggly orbs. The black-white let out labored gasps and moans, her sensitive breasts aching from the slapping and squeezing her friend had unleashed upon them.

Marisa yelped softly as Reimu suddenly released her grasp on her bosom, the shine maiden standing up and fixing her clothes while the witch tried to catch her breast. "What...what's on the agenda for today, Moo?" the black-white asked, finding herself unable to pull her dress back up to cover her chest. Her bosom was red and still quite tender, meaning that she was unable to pull the fabric back up to cover the jiggling mounds without feeling weak in the knees and an incessant need to moan in pleasure.

"Same thing as yesterday, Moorisa," Reimu responded, now with a pet name of her own for her friend. "We 'discipline' more of Gensokyo's troublemakers." A hungry groan came from her stomach as she placed a hand on her plump midsection, already imagining filling it with more rowdy hooligans and packing more pounds onto her bosom and butt.

"Speaking of..." she continued, exiting her room and heading for the front of the shrine. The witch followed, opting to cross her arms in front of her chest, not touching it of course, in order to cover it while it was still too tender for her dress to be pulled over. Once at the front, Reimu floated towards the torii and around it, Marisa following suit a little ways behind. The sight of the blonde uneaten caused Cirno's spirit to plummet once more, taking it as confirmation that the black-white was well aware of what the shrine maiden was doing.

Reimu inspected the work of the two fairies. The black paint that the late dimwit of darkness had used to graffiti her shrine's red gate was now entirely covered, but due to how thick the mixture was it was still faintly noticeable through the vibrant red paint the two had slapped onto the structure. "Not bad. It'll just need another coat of paint once that dries," the miko said, turning her attention towards the two...and scowling upon seeing their states.

Not how they acted, mind, but instead the state of their dresses. It seemed that 'slapped' was an adequate way to describe how they'd painted, as they were stained red in several spots all over their clothes, small dribbles of red visible on the grass next to the torii. "You two really are idiots, aren't you?" she asked. The fact that they were a mess, along with the evidence of careless painting, only hinted that her shrine's path would likely be a paint-stained mess should the two not face some reprimands...along with being reminded of what they could face again.

Daiyousei had been frightened by the miko's blunt words, cowering as she was sure that she and Cirno were destined for another trip through her powerful stomach, something that she thought would be confirmed as she approached the ice fairy...though she did nothing more than just stare down the blue-haired girl, turning her somewhat defiant eyes back to their dull, hopeless nature. Reimu's eyes then found their way to her own, the greater fairy unable to muster even a second's worth of courage to stare back into them. "You two should be careful...I don't want paint on anything else other than your friend's graffiti," she spoke lowly, a hand finding its way to her stomach as the message she was sending was clear in the mind of both fairies.

Truthfully, the shrine maiden couldn't have cared any less whether the two made a mess of themselves. She knew that she could force them to clean up any mess they might've made during their work, having instead merely used her regenerating snacks to relieve some of the frustration she still felt at being inferior in bust to the black-white. "Get back to work," she growled threateningly. "And paint the rest of the torii while you're at it." The miko would leave the two to their dejected states as they started to paint again, returning inside the shrine in order to plan who she and the black-white would be 'disciplining' today.

---
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:52 pm

"I-I..." The green haired maiden darted her eyes back and forth between the two goddesses awaiting a response, "I think I can-"

A loud growl filled the humid dining room, and all three of its occupants were quick to determine its source, which turned out to be Sanae's pudgy midsection. Any chance of her face lessening in color vanished in that moment, as it started flushing into a complexion akin to a ripe tomato. The two goddesses exchanged knowing glances and knew their answer without any further consideration from the organ's owner.

"I think we've got our answer, hehe~," Suwako verbalized their mutual knowledge as she slurped up the last of her finely seasoned udon. "Your belly seems more than ready for the task!" she continued, offering a thumbs up and a wink to her flustered disciple. All of a sudden, Sanae shot off the floor with a new look of determination on her sweaty tomato face, allowing her healthy chest another eccentric bounce.

"I'll do it! For the sake of Moriya Shrine, I'll use my stomach to gather as much faith as possible!" She made the declaration with a raised fist, striking a prideful pose that left both of her onlookers with a raised eyebrow. A few awkward seconds later, she quickly bowed and returned to her seat, her charisma spent after gathering it back up over the course of the dinner.

"I'm glad to hear your enthusiasm," Kanako said, polishing off the rest of her bowl, "Tomorrow morning, you shall make your way to the Divine Spirit Mausoleum in order to...negotiate with the Crown Prince and her followers."

"The Taoists? Great choice, Kanako." Suwako adopted an unseemly smile that startled Sanae, its sight unfitting for the goddess' innocent childlike appearance. "Their appearance overshadowed our own entrance into Gensokyo so its only fair that we claim their undeserved faith." She added with a pat to her belly, the noodles inside torn apart and absorbed in less than a second. The mere thought of condemning those unworthy practitioners to her divine digestive tract excited the frog goddess. "I'll accompany Sanae as an instructor and chaperone." She was quick to adjust the plans for her growing desire.

"Very well." Kanako agreed without any objection, "Just make sure you don't overindulge and impede Sanae's progress."

"Of course~" Suwako giggled at the lecture, not taking the buzzkill's sincerity seriously.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Kanako eyed the frog goddess somewhat wearily, suspecting that she was planning something once she let loose her small giggling fit. She put the concern out of her mind, though, in order to focus back on Sanae, who was once again practicaly boring her eyes through the table in embarrassment after being somewhat shocked at the startling smile Suwako had adopted moments ago.

"Don't be glum, Sanae," Kanako spoke up, causing the green-haired miko's face to perk up a bit, still red as a tomato. Glancing around, the purple-haired snake goddess rummaged through some of the stacks of discarded and used sake saucers, finally finding one that was clean enough. She repeated the process with the sake bottles, scrounging through all of them to muster up enough sake to fill the dish while Suwako just rolled her eyes, standing up and disappearing into the kitchen before returning with more full bottles. Kanako finished scavenging for drops of sake still lingering in the empty containers, having gotten enough to fill the saucer to a respectable level, before passing the recently-filled one she'd been drinking from to the shrine maiden, keeping the rummaged plate for herself.

"Yeah, I was thoroughly impressed by your dedication!" Suwako added, finished pouring herself another round of sake. She wore a smile that was much more familiar to the green-haired shrine maiden, which made her feel at ease. Together, the three raised their saucers in cheers and started drinking, filling much of the growing evening with idle, almost familial-like chatter among one another, broken only with the miko collecting the empty bowls of food from the blonde and purple-haired woman to deposit them in the kitchen to be cleaned later. Sanae's blush of embarrassment would lighten, being replaced with a smaller blush of slight intoxication as she drank along with her fellows, until eventually the girl stood up, her body shivering slightly from the cooled sweat-covered clothes she was still stewing in.

"I'm...going to go bathe, Kanako-sama, Suwako-sama," Sanae spoke up, her chest bouncing slightly as she, somewhat wobbly, stood and made for the way to her bedroom. Her statement earned a nod and a smile from both goddesses, who turned their heads back to one another as the shrine maiden started to leave the room...though Suwako spoke up before she left.

"Sanae, let me know if they float!" she shouted, a cheeky grin spread across her face as Sanae's eyes widened, realization of exactly what the frog goddess was referring to setting in. Her blush grew wide once more as she quickly turned and left the room, giving the blonde one last good look at her bouncing bosom and even a slight hint of her meatier rear.

Once Sanae had left, Suwako leaned forward, spreading her arms out over the table and sighing. "Ahhh...really brings back the memories, doesn't it, Kanako?"

The snake goddess kept a somewhat warm smile on her face as she took another drink of her alcohol. "Yes...it does." While the thoughts from earlier in the evening had been shoved out of her mind long ago, before all of the hustle and bustle of dinner and properly guiding Sanae on her course, seeing the miko's curvier form as she left the room brought them all back. The memories of how it felt to have prey laden in her stomach, the feeling of fullness they brought, the undeniable boosts she'd gotten once they were digested and gone...

"You knooooooooow, it's not too fair if it's only Sanae and I partaking in this new style of collecting the faith we deserve, is it?" Suwako asked, her implications explicit in her words.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:24 am

A spark ignited in Kanako's eyes as the intent of her companion's words hit home. With both of her family members committed to a longtime youkai practice, her rationality started to lean into giving in to the growing temptation of her instinctual hunger. Her thoughts traveled back to her first decree after usurping Suwako of her holy throne. Looking to rub in her victory, she ordered Suwako to hand over her most loyal followers for sacrifice, and over the course of two weeks, had each of them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and midnight snacks.

About a week into the massacre, the defeated frog goddess, after coming to terms with her situation, asked to join in the feast with Kanako, who happily condemned some of her foolish food to their preferred deity just to make them regret their ill-conceived loyalties. The bond and unsteady power balance between the goddesses was formed through that purge, and the warm nostalgia resonated in Kanako as she sat pondering with a quickly emptying stomach, her disciples udon unable to cut down a youkai's near limitless hunger.

"E-Er...I'll wait to see Sanae's progress with you before providing my own assistance." Kanako stated uneasily as she shifted in her seat. Picking up on the mountain goddess' rarely seen nervousness, Suwako leaned in and gave her a darkly death stare, letting her freakishly long tongue rest outside.

"Forget the silly formalities, Kanako. Modern subtleties aren't necessary as we're not in the human world anymore. Let us dine on the weak!" Her eyes gleamed with a viscous light as her tongue delicately slid across her moistened lips. It was the same treatment she gave her loyal servants as she looked in their betrayed faces before sending them straight down her gullet. Its powerful visage brought both of them back several hundred years and successfully broke the camel's back as Kanako reflected it back.

"Let's dine then, dear~"

---

Unlike her spiritually dead friend, Daiyousei still held onto the hope that Marisa could help them with her own friend's new sadism. As Reimu disregarded them entirely and made her way back to her shrine, the great fairy tugged on Marisa's dress to keep her from following. The belt of fat that greeted her touch surprised the fairy, who was unaware of what hid beneath the thick black cloth. The black-white turned back and looked down at the fairy curiously.

"Ah ah, no touching, that costs extra!" Marisa giggled at her own joke, confusing the accidental fat groper, "Do you want something uuueehh...what's your name again?"

"It's D-Daiyousei. And y-yes I do..." Daiyousei gulped as she worked up the courage to ask for help, "M-Marisa, Reimu h-has..." she paused as her anxiety grew and her heart nearly stopped, terrified of ratting out her tormentor who promised to make their lives even worse if they told anyone of her deeds. Making sure Reimu was firmly out of earshot, she continued, "S-She devoured our f-friends like s-some kind of monster! Y-You have to help us! Perhaps Miss A-Alice can help s-stop her!" she cracked as she finished her confession, dropping to her knees as she clutched Marisa's leg. Looking up, to her horror, she didn't find Marisa looking back with sympathy, but rather her trying in vain to contain her laughter.

"H-How Horrible!" Marisa shouted in faux surprise as her lips quivered and threatened to break into a smile, "I'll go get Alice straight away!" Grabbing her broom, she pretended to prepare to take off before scratching her chin and snapping her fingers. 'Actually, I don't need to fly over to her place, little fairy!" She hopped off her broom as Daiyousei wiped her watery eyes, completely confused on what the witch was doing. The bomb was properly dropped as Marisa lifted her dress, exposing her sweaty belly flab that the fairy's potential savior resided in.

"She's a little hard of hearing now in this state though, so you'll have to speak up~"
Last edited by theweirdone445 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:05 pm

The two goddesses gleefully reveled in their shared hunger as the sake started to flow once more. They no longer had to suppress themselves now that Sanae had left to bathe, leaving the two to their devices as they thought back to meals they'd devoured in years prior. Kanako's eyes seemed to have become snakelike in visage, while Suwako kept lolling her freakishly long tongue out of her mouth, the appendage sliding across her lips to clean off loose remnants of her drinks...and to seemingly re-taste the flavors of many a prey that she'd savored before.

A trembling groan rang out from the purple-haired woman's stomach suddenly, both goddesses not even pausing to glance at it as they smirked to one another again. "My, Suwako, all of this reminiscing seems to have made me work up an appetite..." she said, chuckling softly under her breath. It had been an appetite she'd long been suppressing, her years of self-discipline evaporated in not more than half an hour under guided prodding from the blonde. "Tell me, did you happen to receive any other 'offers' recently?" she asked devilishly, the woman quite clearly working her way towards a midnight snack.

"Oh? Was Sanae's dutiful working over a hot stove on such a dreadfully warm night to make us dinner not enough to satiate you?" the frog goddess countered with an equally devilish grin, also clearly teasing the hungering snake before her.

---

The greater fairy's widened eyes remained locked on the flabby stomach before her, the implications of the sight plain as day. No words were exchanged between the two. None were necessary. Just the silent horror as Daiyousei's spirit drained from her body, her last known chance of escape from the terrible situation she and the ice fairy found themselves in already having been snatched from her hopeful grasp.

Solemnly, with eyes dulled with despair, the green-haired fairy suddenly fluttered close to Maria's poochy midsection, nearly sticking her face into it as she spoke up. "I am sorry to have bothered you, Miss Alice." Her tone was forcibly neutral and emotionless, matched again as she pulled back from the black-white's sweaty belly and said, "And I am sorry to have bothered you as well, Miss Marisa." The inclusion of 'Miss' onto her name was somewhat of a surprise to the blonde, though she had no time to say anything witty about it before Daiyousei fluttered back towards the torii and started to paint again alongside Cirno.

"Huh...well, if ya want to call me 'Miss' because of me growing into one," she said, not even sure if the greater fairy was paying attention to her anymore in her hopelessness, "Then feel free to!" Only silence greeted her as she dropped her dress, slowly turning back to the shrine to see if Reimu had planned out today's targets.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:13 pm

"I'm very grateful that Sanae continues to treat us with human delicacies, but we both know her cooking can hardly sate a youkai's appetite." Kanako tapped her flat stomach, the faint touches teasing the hollow space inside that was already bereft of the noodles and sake she downed minutes beforehand, "Did you say something about a tengu earlier? I haven't dined on one of their kind in nearly a century." The words rolled off her wet, dripping snake tongue, subtly interrogating Suwako into giving her info on potential meals.

"Yes, she was a tasty one~ She was using this strange checkered contraption to take pictures of me, claiming she was using it for research." Suwako's eyes darkened as her long, wicked tongue poked out of her mouth a few times, her own details beginning to excite herself, "I made my stance clear with a few licks of the tongue, and she confessed to her real motives, which were something about beating her rival journalist at discovering the corruption within Gensokyo's religious authorities. I thought about how silly of a notion that was as I swallowed her down, breaking her odd little camera in the process." The frog goddess finished with a thorough belly rub, remembering the weak, pathetic struggles of the twin-tailed spy.

"A rival, you say? Could she have been talking about the other tengu reporter, Shameimaru? Why didn't you go after her?" Kanako's advice ran contradictory to her caution during dinner, the deep seeded hunger seemingly overwriting her prior rationality. The idea of tabloids spying on the shrine angered her greatly, and it was obvious what action needed to be taken to address the problem.

"Uh...well, I'd been keeping my diet a secret, of course, so there was no real corruption for them to discover, was there?" Suwako addressed back formally, defending her actions.

"I see...well, with Sanae's new path decided, we need to exhibit more caution of being exposed for our...methods." The wind goddess stood up from the table and made her way to the door leading to her bedroom, "Tomorrow, while you and Sanae depart for the Taoists, I'll seek out the tengu reporter and devour her." With the declaration, she passed into her room, shutting the door behind her as she intended to rest and prepare her body for the task. Suwako starred at the closed door in awe of the goddess' revived charisma and smiled, more than welcoming of the return of the ruthless goddess who defeated her centuries beforehand. Instead of following suit and retiring for the night, the frog goddess looked over to the bathroom and saw steam billowing out from the openings. Sanae was probably in the middle of washing her enhanced, mountainous chest, and Suwako wasn't tired enough to miss out on any potential fun.

She's grown up so fast~ A little physical exercise before tomorrow will do her good.
Her eyes beamed mischievously as she motioned to slowly open the door without making a sound.

She's aaaall miiinnne~
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 am

The green-haired girl sat in the bathtub, the water warm enough to send thick clouds of steam billowing out of the room and into the night's sky as she alternated between washing herself, sighing contently, and relaxing. She could feel as her breasts, sure enough, bobbed and floated in the calm liquid she was soaking in, the sight of the new, fleshy orbs softly resting nearly above the waterline greeting her eyes whenever she opened them. The karakasa had been much more fattening than she'd anticipated...

Sanae hadn't heard the door to the bath open, Suwako easily sneaking her way in and shutting the door behind her to prevent anything from seeming amiss...as she promptly crouched down like a frog, a powerful leap launching her towards the tub where Sanae was soaking. Her target was not the water itself, obviously, as she did not intend on making her outfit a sopping wet mess, but instead to carefully balance on the rim of the tub where the green-haired shrine maiden had her back resting. The blonde's aim was impeccable, her feet carefully landing on the rim with a tap...which was more than enough to startle Sanae into alertness.

"W-who's there!?" she suddenly spoke, turning around just to see the greedy grabbers belonging to Suwako reaching out and suddenly seizing her chest. The goddess' hands happily rubbed and squeezed Sanae's mammaries as the shine maiden yelped, her shock making her splash a large amount of water towards Suwako...and soaking her just as much as she wanted to avoid. "S-Suwako-sama!?"

"Fweeeeeeeeeeeeh..." the goddess whined, her dark demeanor she'd been sharing with her fellow in drinking moments earlier replaced with the teasing nature she'd been giving Sanae the rest of the evening. "I guess I'm taking a bath now..."

"W-what are you doing, Suwako-sama?"

"I wanted to see if they floated or not!" she responded, grinning as she stopped squatting on the edge of the tub and instead sat her rear down on it. "And I'm happy to report that they do~."

"I-I would've said if they had or had not if you merely would've waited, Suwako-sama..."
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:37 am

"Ugh, if we don't leave soon, I really will eat you, Marisa." Reimu moaned as her friend came through the front entrance of the shrine, already seeking out a hand fan and a cup of tea. Her stomach had never felt so empty before as she reckoned it was from raising its expectations and capacity from her new diet. Once its filled with a curvy gap lady at least once, a couple of silly children can hardly provide the right amount of sustenance.

"Haha, I know these curves make me look appetizing~" Marisa retorted while she scratched the back of her head, holding back the mixed feelings she had of Reimu's statement. It had that same monotonous tone she always used on their frequent lazy days, so it was lost to the magician whether or not she was sincere. Not taking any chances, the black-white started thinking on ways to start the day and sate the miko's appetite. A low rumble escaped from beneath the layers of Margatroid blubber covering her own stomach as she stared at the ceiling in deep thought. Chuckling, she stroked the jiggling fat and spoke aloud, "You want company that bad? You've got Patchy and me already!"

"Hmm? What was that?" Reimu looked over and raised an eyebrow, finding it strange to ever hear Patchouli's name again.

"Jus' talkin to my girlfriend, hehe *URRPP" Alice's headband splattered onto the shrine's ground from her ex's belch as a result of her stomach softening further from the pleasured rubbing.

"I think it's time to let her go..." Reimu picked at the digested magician's accessory, noting its damage from resting in Marisa's hazardous stomach for hours. Her loving behavior to her recently deceased spouse was a little strange, even to the randomly sadistic miko.

"She's got nowhere to go~ Patchy and her will be my little belly pets for as long as I live." Marisa poked at her flab, laughing each time the plump flesh receded, as if her girlfriends were responding to her "dedication". "OH I've got it, Moo!" All of a sudden, the magician stood and grabbed Reimu's hand, pulling her off the ground as well.

"I know how to make sure you never go hungry again!"
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:03 am

"And how exactly will I never go hungry again?" Reimu asked, rather annoyed at being yanked around so suddenly. Without an answer, the shrine maiden found herself being dragged out of her shrine suddenly as Maria burst back through the way they'd come in, towards the torii. The airborne witch and the miko blasted past the crushed pair of fairies diligently working on painting the gate a new coat of red. They didn't even bother to direct their gazes away from the wooden structure as the shrine's occupant and friend went by, having absolutely no will to do anything other than paint.

Still annoyed at being dragged around so suddenly without explanation, Reimu put in a minimal amount of effort into flying, forcing Marisa to pick up most of the slack in carting her friend's mostly limp body through the air as the miko did as little as she could without completely losing her float. Not that the blonde even noticed it that much, as she was still completely caught up in her own scheming that she was exhibiting a level of strength that actually surprised the shrine maiden.

The black-white had only one destination in mind: the Bamboo Forest of the Lost, to look for one Fujiwara no Mokou.

---

"Of course, I could have heard if they floated or not, but I wouldn't have seen if they floated or not~," Suwako replied, grinning deviously at the naked girl before her soaking in the tub. "And I can happily say that they do!"

"S-Suwako-sama, I could have just told you..."

"Are you listening, Sanae? I just said that even if I knew from you telling me, I had to see them with my own two eyes!" the blonde responded, taking off her wet clothing and tossing it to the floor a ways away from the tub before she hopped in alongside Sanae, sighing as she felt the warm waters touching her skin. She did not wait long, though, before she positioned herself onto her knees in front of the green-haired girl and lunged her hands forward, grabbing and squeezing the soft orbs that were her targets of repeated groping for so many times before now.

Such an act brought a conundrum to the miko, as while she did not mind the goddess being grabby with her newfound fatty bosom, having her do it to her repeatedly was starting to get somewhat grating, especially now that she was intruding on her bath. It seemed, however, that her voicing of her annoyance would be inevitable, as Sanae found herself accidentally blurting out, between yelps, "S-Suwako-sama, d-do you want to end up on my boobs or something?"
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:39 pm

The frog goddess abruptly halted her sexual assault, though she kept her hands resting on the large, wet breasts, and looked straight into her descendant's nervous eyes. Did a young Kochiya just allude to the idea of eating her, a divine figure whose life spanned centuries? Her irises sunk into dangerous looking slits, looking more akin to a snake than a harmless amphibian, as she sunk her sharp fingers into Sanae's vulnerable chest, almost breaking the moist skin.

"What was that? You think you could devour a being of my power, little girl?!" Suwako's voice boomed across the bathroom and maybe even the shrine itself, becoming totally unfamiliar to the grope victim who only ever heard a mischievously childish tone since she met the goddess in her infancy. Her newly exposed visage bore through the bathing young woman and out the back of her skull, but for some reason, Sanae's fear wasn't overriding her senses. Instead, the tension thickened into a situation of predatory competition, and a new drive was compelling the girl typically timid under her goddess' presense. What was stopping her from devouring the goddess? Her spiritual power easily negated her own, especially since the source of her own was partially stemming from the short goddess', but in the context of the current situation, she was just as vulnerable as Sanae in the tight, overflowing tub of water.

Perhaps she's testing my resolve? Does she want me to take action? Sanae thought in a rational manner, although this was merely one half of her thought cycle. The other half was telling her how delicious a warmly soaked frog girl might taste on her tongue as the rest slithered down her yearning throat.

"Answer me, child! Before I-" Suwako's charisma shattered in an abrupt instant, as her maiden roughly grabbed her lean, underdeveloped shoulder blades and ferociously plunged her still-dry head into the warm, wet center of her widened maw.

---

The predatory duo reached the bamboo forest, Marisa's sudden strength only partially dwindled by bearing the weight of the miko, not that the witch even noticed to begin with.

"Did that gateguard go straight to your muscles?" Reimu mumbled, still half awake from her lack of enthusiasm over her companion's nonsense. They had landed smack dab in the middle of the forest, thick bunches of bamboo stalks seemingly going on for miles in every direction. The idea of getting lost on Marisa's guidance irritated the grumpy maiden to no end.

"Wuzzat? No, she's right here in my boobs!" Marisa exclaimed with a grating giggle, jiggling her heavy breasts that by now had exceeded what the late gate guard had boasted in her former existence. "Anyway, let's walk around for a bit, and sooner or later we should run inta' a solution for that monstrous appetite of yours, my dear maiden~" The witch explained, hands on the back of her head as she began whistling a childish song out-of-tune.

"I swear to some unknown god, I'll eat you, Marisa." The annoyed maiden huffed, rubbing her aching temple from the building anger. The pair walked through the forest aimlessly, with the witch unsuccessfully trying to start a game of "I-spy" with her short-fused partner-in-crime. Sooner or later, whilst Reimu was on the brink of madness, they came upon a clearing which held a familiar white-haired immortal, adorned in a simple white shirt and red suspenders covered in amulet signs, who was taking a smoke break from her task of chopping wood to bring to Keine for the human village, evidenced by the large stack of wood piled together in a wheelbarrow next to her.

"We're here!" Marisa exclaimed, shocking Mokou enough to cause her to spit her cigarette onto the ground. She hurridly snuffed out the flame with her foot, spreading ash onto the base of her heavy boots.

"Don't scare me like that! You could've started a forest fire, idiot!" Mokou exclaimed in fury, flames sparking from her eyes and fingertips before quickly dissolving.
Last edited by theweirdone445 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:49 am

The act had forced Suwako into a state of shock. For all of her godhood, she was now not much more than a small, shocked girl-turned-meal. The warm insides of Sanae's mouth felt perverse and disgusting to her, a centuries-old predator who had not ever been treated with such a lack of dignity, though it wasn't enough to rouse her from her surprise as her head was gulped down the green-haired girl's throat, making an intricate lump in her throat detailing all of her facial features.

Now finished with what little dry parts remained of Suwako, Sanae gulped again, moving onto the goddess' wet shoulders. The warm water made the meal...rather refreshing, enhancing the divine taste of the frog goddess even more. Her skin was soft and smooth, tender and gentle, which made it fun to nibble on between swallows. With not much of a chest to her, Suwako's descent was unimpeded as Sanae tilted her head back, more of her hair pooling in the tub around her as another loud, wet glrk came with the next gulp. Just as her half-train-of-thought had imagined, the blonde was completely delicious, making the same thoughts that had once been wondering about how Suwako might have tasted now turn to pondering why it'd taken so long for anyone to make an attempt on turning the girl into a meal.

Too late were Suwako's struggles as her ass slipped past Sanae's lips, her small cheeks being nibbled on by the miko before being sucked down. Her only form of resistance were her wet, kicking legs, which barely aided her in any way, mostly just flinging the warm water of the tub that had been on them around the bathroom. One small legacy that'd be left behind for Sanae. A mess that she'd need to clean up.

With one last swallow, the blonde's fate was sealed as her kicking legs were constricted and forced together, vanishing down the hungry shrine maiden's gullet and below the waterline of the tub. Suwako's back and rear were clearly visible pressed up against the inside of Sanae's stomach, though one wouldn't be able to see them with both the angle the miko had while sitting in the bathtub mixed with the bulge resting beneath the waterline. Sighing, Sanae rested back in the tub, now slightly less full than it'd been when she first got in, and relaxed...the inevitable fate for what was essentially a family member to her now residing in her stomach seemingly not a concern in her mind.

---

"Could've, but I didn't!" Marisa grinned, ignoring the anger from the bow-wearing girl as she turned back to Reimu. "And here we are, Moo! Here's yer solution to your hunger!"

"...the hell are you talking about?" Mokou merely asked, her fury replaced with utter confusion at what seemed like a complete non-sequitur to her.

"That's your plan, Marisa?" the shrine maiden shot back, raising an eyebrow towards the flame-wielder but otherwise not looking at her in the slightest. "And how exactly will eating her solve my 'monstrous appetite'?" she asked, still near her breaking point from the aimless wandering it'd taken the both of them in order to find Mokou.

"Eating me!? Hey, what are you-"

"Easy, Moo!" Marisa winked, cutting off the white-haired girl as her confusion only started to grow with her continued ignorance as to what was going on mixed with the duo ignoring her as they stood in front of her. "Ya just eat her and digest her, and since she's an immortal, yer just gonna keep her in your belly and keep digesting her over and over forever!" It was sound logic to the blonde. Logic so sound that Mokou's jaw practically dropped to the forest floor in disbelief while Reimu just glared in annoyance at her friend.

"Really? And how do you know I won't pass her out of my stomach once she's digested? How'll she stay inside of my gut?" she asked, shooting question after question at her friend in an attempt to pick apart what sounded like an incredibly stupid plan. "And won't I keep getting fat off of her if I keep digesting her?...not that you seem like you'll have a problem with that," she said coolly, crossing her arms under her chest.

"C'mon Moo, just try it!" Without warning, and in a demonstration of the strength that the witch had demonstrated when she hoisted Reimu out of the shrine and into the Bamboo Forest, Marisa seized Mokou, who had been shocked into disbelief and silence trying to process what the hell the two could possibly be talking about, by the back of her neck and forcibly shoved her head-first into the shrine maiden's mouth, just barely managing to pull her hand out before Reimu took the first surprised gulp and moving them to the immortal's armpits to push the girl into the miko's mouth...her mind keeping track of where her Mini Hakkero was, just in case things went bad.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

Postby theweirdone445 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:48 pm

The serene humidity of the bathroom continued to relax the goddess-in-training, but any chance at complete peace was momentarily interrupted by the light splashing rippling the surface of the bath water, brought on by the incessant movement of Sanae's submerged frog filled belly. Sighing as if she was dealing with a bratty child, the maiden was forced to dig her hands under the water and fondle the irritable spots of her swelling flesh.

"Suwako-sama...or rather Suwako...the title of god is hardly fitting for one who made such an easy meal for their student hic," Sanae giggled like a schoolgirl, a sound reminiscent of her former human life in the outside world, as a rush of confident power and charisma overwhelmed her. "I'll call you....frog legs!" She stated in a sudden haughty tone, trying her best to emulate the cool female villains from her old cartoon DVDs that, ironically, were bought for her by the currently gurgling frog deity to help her stave off the boredom of her daily rituals.

In the depths of her descendant's stomach, the newly titled 'Frog Legs' growled in an unadulterated fury, doing her best in using her diminutive size to attack the weightless sack with any available limbs. For the most part, she only succeeded in stirring the milky soup of the karakasa resting and softly exiting the intestinal opening beneath her rear. You're setting yourself for utter damnation, child! she screamed, suppressing the deafening squelching that blasted from the acid covered walls enclosing her. In due time, the enraging sound returned, along with a steady belch from outside that shook her surroundings.

"I don't remember any history lecture that involved a goddess being cursed from a simple urrp shift in hierarchy, teacher~" Sanae continued her showboating, knowing full well digestion wasn't far off from the strengthened grumbling of her fat belly. "If only the froggy learned to keep her hands to herself, she wouldn't have been taught a lesson!" The complete lack of respect for her unyielding meal gave the maiden an unimaginable high of authority. "It's a mortal sin to molest your own family, is it not?"

---

The spicy taste and aroma of the immortal overrode Reimu's senses, and while she could've easily ended her companion's abrasive assault to test her own stupid idea, the fact was the girl tasted wonderful~

Marisa grimaced at the wet saliva that all so suddenly graced her fingertips as she quickly removed her hands from under the immortal's armpits. She knew what would happen if she let the gluttonous maiden acquire a taste for her skin, so instead she simply stepped back and stared at her friend eagerly fill her stomach as she perfectly predicted would happen. The muffled head bulge of Mokou squeezed further down Reimu's chest. jiggling the generous bust with every shout of confused yet still furious anger. The witch kept her hand tensed on her hakkero in case of emergency, but as she saw Mokou's hands get sucked down her companion's lips before they could summon even the tiniest spark, she realized it was okay to relax. Walking up to her wild beast of a friend as she secured her food, she reached out and patted Mokou's butt as it reached Reimu's lips, adopting a rather smug look.

"Thaaaat's right~ Eat her all up~ You've earned it, kid!" Marisa smugly stated, avoiding the flailing panted legs that threatened to knock her teeth out.
theweirdone445
Been posting for a bit

Postby silvercrusher » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:12 pm

Frog Legs only growled in response, sputtering out angered gibberish as all of her goddesshood did her no good in her current situation. The acids inside of the green-haired goddess-in-training's stomach had already done much to dull the blonde's senses, and now she could feel her movement being further restricted from Sanae's fondling and grabbing. Her hands stroked and massaged her taut flesh, squeezing and grabbing here and there and proving a hindrance to Frog Legs' already anemic struggling.

"Hmm...I suppose that's a 'yes' then, Frog Legs~," the predator gloated, taking her meal's lack of an answer as an affirmation of her question. Sighing, Sanae ceased her groping and fondling, resting back in the tub. While the blonde had tried to take advantage of her momentary relative freedom to continue doing her best to pound and kick the tightening stomach walls around her, she was near-immediately treated to further tarnishing of her dignity when the miko squeezed her legs together around her bulging midsection. Frog Legs was suddenly scrunched up, the already-tight gut getting tighter as they collapsed on her with the assistance of Sanae's thighs. Her curses were cut short as her cheeks were squished together, lips protruding from the pressure being exerted on her upper half while her arms and legs were tightly pinned against her body.

"Much better~. Now hush and let me relax and enjoy my bath unmolested and in peace!" Sanae exclaimed smugly, sighing again as she rested her arms on the edge of the tub. The water level had gone down a bit from her stomach's thrashing and her own countermeasures, but she still had enough to continue cleaning herself off and soak in for a while.

---
Speaking of those flailing legs...Marisa raised her hands and began to watch their spastic movements carefully as she dodged them, eventually managing to seize the both of them in each of her hands. Her surprising strength allowed her to actually keep Mokou restrained as she continued to disappear down Reimu's gullet. Knowing she'd need to move fast, Marisa quickly pinned Mokou's left leg under her left arm as she slid her right hand down to the white-haired meal's right boot, quickly untying and slipping it off before doing the same with the girl's left boot. Now barefoot, Marisa tickled and teased Reimu's food a bit, not actually tasting the girl, both due to the sweat that had accumulated on her feet from her work and because the blonde was cutting it quite close at the moment.

So close, in fact, that no sooner had she released her grip on Mokou's feet that they disappeared past Moo's lips, a bulge appearing in the shrine maiden's throat for one last time as she slowly slid down the ravenous miko's gullet. Whereas she once wore an expression of annoyance and, of course, surprise at the sudden meal, now Reimu wore one of bliss. Her body was gleaming with a thin sheen of sweat, the spiciness of her food proving more than a bit warm for her combined with her struggle to suddenly adapt to being forcefully fed by her friend. She stuck her tongue out and slowly licked her lips, over and over, as a small dribble of drool began to drip down to her chin, a small few drops occasionally falling and landing on her dress, which was now more of a top due to her bouncy bosom and full, thrashing stomach. The shrine maiden had no real cares about her bottom half being completely exposed, her only modesty being a fundoshi that kept her private areas mostly hidden.

Marisa grinned at her friend, the sight of Moo with such a rare, blissful expression proving to actually be pretty damn cute. "Well, how was she, Moo~?"

"So...good...~" came her reply, the miko already beginning to fondle and massage her wildly thrashing belly, welts and bumps appearing from where the angry Mokou inside began to put up a struggle.
silvercrusher
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay