Evil Sophia (Joeytheneko and Nergal)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Evil Sophia (Joeytheneko and Nergal)

Postby sithlordnergal » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Doesn't Hilda have her immunity set up though? I'd have thought she'd set it to Warren, and as Sariah is working for Warren the immunity would prevent Sariah from doing anything to Hilda. Including using a barrier on her. =o
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby TryMeIke » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:56 pm

nope. she doesn't know if she needs it so she doesn't have it up yet.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby sithlordnergal » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:14 am

Hilda would instantly hit a barrier that seemed to come from no-where.
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby TryMeIke » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:16 am

she blinked and was sent back, completely startled. "what the hell?" warren turned around, also apparently surprised.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby sithlordnergal » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:01 am

There'd be a suddenly blast of unholy energy fired at Hilda from a nearby tree as she was sent back by the barrier aiming to kill the woman.
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby TryMeIke » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:03 am

hilda reflected it with star searer to land on the ground and take a good look at her assailent.

"enough, Sariah. you cannot take this woman." warren called turning around to see his assailent.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby sithlordnergal » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Hilda wouldn't be able to see much as there was a massive tree in the way. Rather, another blast would fly around it, this time unholy energy aimed at Sophia. The angel would be thrown back by the blast, clearly hurt by it, and there'd be a voice Hilda recognized. A voice she had last heard when Leila had been murdered. "Of course Master, we shall depart immediately. I shall execute the angel another day."
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:18 pm

hildas eyes narrowed as warren turned to her. "it has been a while, has it not, hilda?"

"warren. it has. still serving kary, I see."

"yes. the last time we met was not so kind to both of us... no hard feelings though? just my job, and it's the past, now."

"your not a card carrying villain. I thought now that kary's portfolio had changed, you might have too."

"ahahaha, not a chance. she's my goddess, and I serve her loyarly, the way I did back when she was goddess of revenge. I never liked the wanton debauchery of elenor's religion. so I went to the one that seemed most suited to me. of course, it doesn't accept giant preds, so I had to find a way to downsize. I am not going to be as much your enemy as mara is. though probably a bit more then larisa.. who I want to take more after, a very good role model. so long, and may we be able to meet again, under non-hostile circumstances."
he coiled around sariah and planeshifted to two to a secluded part of the astral plane.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby sithlordnergal » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:24 pm

Sophia groans softly as she slowly sits up. "What...the hell...was that?" She looks to Hilda, confused and concerned.

Sariah grins at her Master. "Thank you for the plane shift Master."
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:27 pm

"it seems he has brought sariah back." she mused. "and while she's the choncept of pure evil, he's not altered much from when we last met back during my prophecy on taron."

he chuckled and uncoialed. "dear, don't you remember our deal? one for one. I saved your life and you saved mine. our debt is paid, your a free agent now, to do what you want to do."
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby sithlordnergal » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:45 pm

Sophia shakes her head. "Who is Sariah? I don't recognize that name...And how does she have holy and unholy magic?"

Sariah nods with a grin. "Thank you Warren. I believe I will return to you some day, but I have some...business to take care of."
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:46 pm

"if your referring to your old master... that one command not to is still in effect. otherwise, do as you like."

hilda explained the events of the various sariahs, including the current one, to Sophia.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby sithlordnergal » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Sariah giggles. "Don't worry, I have no interest in Nergal. I am not about to go looking for him." She shrugs. "He gave me life after all, so I owe him a bit, even if he abandoned me to the Far Realm."

Sophia grimaces. "So...she's the one who kidnapped me and Shyess? All on Nergal's orders?" The angel scowls. "Why haven't you or one of the other good beings killed the human yet?"
sithlordnergal
Heavy user

Postby TryMeIke » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:51 pm

"he's trying to atone is why." hilda stated simply.

he nodded and saw her off.

the end, start sariah belly pet one now?
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay