(Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:01 pm

"...Not really one for dresses, but I guess this'll have to do.." Alraune sighs and tucks her tail below her legs while she slips on the dress. Once she had it on, she looked over to Sally and examined the runes she made.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:27 pm

"We servants are given an outfit, we don't get to choose what outfit we would prefer" she finished tracing three runes on the door a click being heard from the handle and she opened the door a little looking and then quickly pulling back shutting the door and running her hand over the runes as they vanished, alraune would've heard the unmistakable sounds of intense moaning from the other room before Sally shut the door though "ummm... Wrong room" Sally said with a sweatdropped going to trace some more runes
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:55 pm

Alruane nods, thinking somethings to herself before watching Sally go through the door. She was surprised and confused to hear moaning coming from the other room as Sally came back looking a bit embarrassed. Alraune sighs as she stops using her mana to keep herself fed which immediately gave her a bit of a cramp because of how hungry she actually was.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Sally finished the runes and opened the door into a bustling kitchen "there we go" she walked in letting alraune follow before shutting the door and running her hand along it to wipe the runes and then walking over to an imposingly tall older elf "sivera I brought mistress Gilda's new servant with me and we were hoping to get some food"

Sivera looked at them she was 7'4 tall and looked them both over frowning "I see... There is some left overs from lunch, the cooks got to much work to do to make anything specific, you know where to find those" she said it coldly and walked off to go help a cook out that was struggling

Sally nodded and motioned for alraune to follow and walked along the edge of the stone walls "there must be a banquet planned tonight" she commented staying out of the way as she lead the way to a doorway with steps down heading into the small room with a single long table back against one wall with some food on it and then several small tables most of the plates lining the long table empty of all but bones but Sally grabbed an empty plate and went to one of the only two plates with food which was a cooked chicken missing some parts and a salad bowl half full "they make meals for all the servants three a day and leave it here and we servants just come to get food as we need, don't take to much if your still hungry after then..." She looked down and away "I'll be your dessert in the room, as long as I'm in proximity to big sis my soul will automatically be drawn to her so I can revive"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:29 pm

Alraune follows after Sally, rubbing her stomach and looking at the large woman that is Sivera. Alruane listens to her talk and just can't help but scowl at such a tone, but leaves it be when Sally leads her to another, smaller room. "Must be quite a banquet if they can't even spare a proper meal for us servants...though I guess I'm not really that important just yet." Alraune shrugs as they head into the new room.

Alraune looks around the small room, then to the table seeing the plates left over from probably other servants. She looked at the chicken and salad. "Might as well just eat all of that with how my gut feels right now, I think I can make do with that."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:53 pm

sally looked at alraune "i need to eat too... and hold on..." she went back to the entrance and put a hand on a handprint closing her eyes for a moment "hmm 4 other servants haven't eaten either... hold on I'm gonna go ask something" she walked back into the actual kitchen for a moment before returning "ok, their gonna get a little bit more but for the two of us this is all... I don't eat meat so you can have that I need half the salad"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:26 am

"ah, I see...ok then." Alraune nods and looks at the chicken as she walked over to the table. She reaches for the chicken but stops once she remembered she was wearing Vicky's dress. "Should I really eat in this. I know it would be out of the question to eat naked, but I'd rather not ruin someone else's clothes.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:43 am

sally looked at alraune separating out half the salad for herself "go ahead, just be careful with it, it wouldn't be the first time our clothes have gotten a mess on them, and we have ways to clean out food messes but id rather we avoid that if possible"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:58 am

Alraune nods and looks for some cutlery and sat at the table, looking the food over before taking some of tue chicken and cutting it up to put tiny bits in the salad. "This looks good." She rubs her belly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Once Alruane finishes making her salad, she glances over at Sally and begins eating. "So, how old are you, if you don't mind me asking, Sally?"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:24 pm

(sorry about that I had actually forgotten about this rp -.-; )

sally sat down and started eating at the question she blinked and hmmed "well... I'm 40, but that's due to my elven heritage, for a non elf or angel I wuld only be 10" she tilted her head "or so ive been told" she shrugged "as a slave I never took much notice of the passing years, I only know my actual age thanks to big sis once using a magic spell on me"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:08 am

(it happens, no sweat.)

"I see..so you body ages slower because you're an elf, seems fine enough.." Alraune goes silent for a minute, taking a few bites of her food before muttering something about Gilda to herself.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:57 am

Sally immediately turned glaring at alraune "what did you just say!?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:08 am

That caught Alraune off guard, causing ng her to look up and over to Sally. "Huh? I was talking to myself." She said quickly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:08 am

"i heard you mention mistress... my ears may not be as sharp as a proper kemonomimi but I can still hear pretty well" she frowned not taking her eyes off alraune wanting to know what alraune just said about gilda
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:19 am

Alraune nodded "Well, I said two things The first being how long does Gilda intend to keep me as her servant, but that brought up the question of...why did she even want me as her servant when she has you and Vicky?" Alraune sets her fork down.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:12 pm

sally blinked "oh.." she hmmed "well I cant say for why mistress would want you, but I figure she intends to keep you as long as she can.. mistress is rather whimsical at times" she shrugged and got back to eating "well lets finish eating, then maybe we could go back to the room and figure out something to do?"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Alruane agrees with her and finishes up her small portion of food.. she smiles once she's finally got food in her belly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:41 pm

once sally was done aswell she got up and smiled taking alruane's dishes and putting them off to the side "alright lets go back" she lead the way back to the door and made a rune on the door opening it to gilda's room letting alruane go through first then going through aswell and closing the door wiping the rune and hmmed noticing Vicky wasn't laying in the servants bedding area and looking around "where did big sis go?"

as if to answer sally gilda suddenly hugged sally from behind, she now had wings like Vicky's but it was without question gilda "i added her to myself... where were you two?" she asked looking at alraune

sally blinked and smiled "mistress.. we wer...." she blinked as a hand went to her mouth to silence her, obviously gilda wanted alruane to answer
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:10 pm

(I love how it takes 10+ minutes for my mail to tell me I got a message.)

Alraune thanked Sally for getting her food, nodding and wiping off whatever food she happened to get on Vicky's dress. She follows after Sally and heads into Gilda's room to find that Vicky was no longer in plain view. When Sally came in the room and asked where Victoria was, Alraune was a bit surprised to see Gilda suddenly up.

Alraune looked confused when Gilda's gaze affixed itself to her, sort of singling her out with the question either of them could have answered. Seeing no harm in telling Gilda, Alraune shrugged and said "We went to get something to eat. Sally offered, and I happily obliged."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay