(Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:42 pm

Gilda hmmed "I see" she removed her hand from Sally's mouth bringing it down to rub at Sally's stomach

Sally blinked and started to giggle though she kept herself still "that tickles mistress"

"Sally once again you didn't eat much did you? Why is that?"

Sally blinked and frowned "when we got there there was only a small portion of sales and then meat left, we split the salad and she had all the meat since meat doesn't sit will with me"

Gilda frowned and sighed "I see" she let go of Sally and walked towards the bed "Sally alraune strip and join me on my bed" she walked towards her bed sitting down on it

Sally did as commanded setting her dress aside and went to the bed climbing on and as if following a que crawled so she was in front of Gilda her head being pressed to Gilda's breasts immediately and with a simple command she started suckling like a child

Gilda mmmed and looked at alraune "where the cooks to busy to make more food for her?" She asked with a serious but not harsh expression and tone it was a simple question after all and Gilda wanted the truth from alraune
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Alraune sat back as the two spoke with one another, feeling kinda bar that she ate her portion of salad. She snapped alert when she heard Gilda command her to strip and join her on the bed. Alraune took a moment to get undressed, but she makes sure that the dress is at least neatly folded before joining the other two on Gilda's bed.

She sits with her legs crossed, thinking about her question before saying. "I believe they must have been, didn't seem too keen on stopping what they were doing just to feed us, though it still was good...I believe Sally spoke to one of the chef's or other servants about it as well, though I wasn't too focused on who.." she rubbed her head.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Gilda looked down at Sally and ran a hand through Sally's hair stroking her head gently "I see... Where the cooks to busy to prepare more food?" She asked her hand keeping Sally from pulling off to answer her

Sally mmmed as she suckled at Gilda's question she did try to remove her head to answer but was stopped and could only slightly turn her head giving alraune a look as if to tell her to say something in the cooks defense, a small dribble of white milk though slipped down Sally's chin when she did this before Gilda forcefully turned Sally's head back to its original position
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:45 pm

Alraune looked at the two with a warm grin as she looked up to Gilda. "I believe they spoke about a banquet, tonight? Seems important. Will you be attending, Mistress?" She said to think of something else.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:58 pm

At that Gilda frowned more and suddenly hugged Sally against herself "banquet... Huh..." She closed her eyes before opening anger evident in her eyes "Sally... It was her again huh?" Gilda asked Sally letting Sally pull away this time to answer

Sally frowned as she stopped suckling and answered "it's fine mistress... Sivera was also working in preparations for the banquet"

Gilda narrowed her eyes "it is a small banquet, certainly not large enough to need that many hands working on it" she pressed Sally's head into her own cleavage "I'll speak to that stupid elf later" Gilda used her breaths to muffle any words Sally might try to speak and looked at alraune "I'll make you aware of this but I have many problems from the head chef because of Sally's heritage
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:22 pm

Alraune stared blankly at Gilda Aland her angry eyes, being taken aback by seeing them and shaking her head. "I see..well best get over it for now. No since in being angry about it. It ruins that beautiful face of your's. Alraune says, moving closer to Gilda and Sally before giving them both a nice hug.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:43 pm

Gilda blinked at alraune's actions and snarled grabbing alraune's chin "are you saying a princess should allow a servant to show her disrespect just because their a overly proud elf?" She said it calmly but there was no doubt an edge in those words "I do not care that sivera did not act that way to my face, I have warned her before about how she treats my servants!" Gilda was very angry but alraune would be able to tell Gilda's grip on Sally was a protective one, and even her grip on alraune's chin was not a rough one
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:53 am

"While that is a fair stance to have about it, I'd rather not see the one I've sworn to serve in such a manner. Why not think of how you'll address this problem rather than letting her make you mad?" Alruane looks a Gilda's wings before asking "What does Victoria normally do in this scenario?"

Last bumped by reliuskaiser on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:53 am.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay