(Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Reliuskaiser and Tigra9)

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:10 am

Alruane turns to see Gilda, a bit confused as to what happened to her before saying "Hello, Mistress. So, what happened to you?" She asked, glancing at the other two.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:55 am

Vicky and Sally at alraune's question looked at her with a small frown but looked back at Gilda

Gilda frowned "that is none of your concern alraune, Victoria we need to speak" she turned and headed to the bathroom door going inside

Vicky stood "alright" she looked at Sally and alraune "please finish the laundry" with that she went to the bathroom shutting the door

Sally nodded "ok ready to help me?" She asked looking at alraune
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:29 pm

Alruane looked a bit frustrated hearing Gilda say that, but let it go when Sally asked her if she was ready to help her with the laundry. "I guess I could help you with that.." she nods, glancing back to Sally.

Why am i even surprised by that response... Alraune thinks to herself while leaving Vicky and Gilda to their discussion while looking for what to do with Sally.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:21 pm

sally would help alraune with separating out the clothes and showed her the proper methods of folding, they would easily finish the laundry with Vicky and gilda still in the bathroom and sally sighed hiding the rag dress "guess they must be talking about royalty stuff" she commented looking at the bathroom door for a moment before standing and going over to the bed pulling back the silk drape and getting to fixing the bed even though it had already been straight
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Alraune stares at a dress she was holding with a somewhat annoyed look on her face. She wasn't paying much attention to Sally as she put away the dress a looked around the room for something else to do. "..." she rubs her head.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:56 pm

sally noticed alraune's seeming boredom and giggled "this is fairly common, we often end up with little to do..." she finished redoing the bed and pulled the drape back right as the bathroom door opened

Vicky walked out alone shutting the door back and sighing she now had a tail that looked very familiar hanging off her back "really such a childish mistress we are burdened with"

sally giggled "says the big sis that is so old everyone in the kingdom is a baby in comparison too" she said with a giggle though owwed and put her hands to her forehead as if she was hit with something

Vicky frowned looking at sally "its rude to treat a ladies age like that sally" she looked at alraune "mistress said part of your deal with her is your to be allowed to write letters to someone back home right? you have free time now so you can go ahead and write a letter" she walked over to another door opening it revealing a room that was an office, it had a single desk with writing paper, an ink well and even a feather pen, there was also two large bookshelfs cluttered neatly with books and papers, and also small piles of papers with writing on them aswell "this is mistress' office room, mistress told me your to be allowed to write one letter per week, once your done writing it hand it to me and I can send it to the one you want it sent too, my specialty is spacial magic so delivery is no problem, the small stack of blank paper next to the desk is yours to use, but don't waste a single one, we have to actually stock our paper from outside the kingdom so its quite pricy and time consuming to get"
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:17 am

"No I'm not bored, just.." she silences herself before looking over at Vicky and wanting to say something but stopped when she brought up the letters to Mira. Looking abit more hopeful once she remembered she could write to Mira.

Nodding as Vicky explained the situation to her she takes a piece of paper and inhales sharply before blowing a green mist onto the sheet. A moment later and words appeared on the paper, which she rolled up slightly and handed to Vicky. "I don't need much time to write these, though I gotta thank Gilda for giving me the chance to write to Mira." She said with a smile on her face.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:12 am

Vicky blinked seeing that and sweatdropped "I.. see... well that's good to know" she took the letter and hmmed "think on the person your wanting this sent too, I need that to make certain it gets to the right place sweety" she suddenly leans in and kisses alraune locking lips with her, Vicky's eyes closing and alraune could feel something touching her mind as if trying to find the information at her forefront thoughts
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:34 am

Alruane winces as she feels a force tug on her mind. When nods and thinks of her friend Mira. A young nekomata that was working on a strange potion currently.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:58 am

after a moment of observing that thought Vicky broke the kiss the letter disappearing from her hand reappearing next to mira "there we go its delivered, now then what to do... mistress is resting as part of me, and looks like all the chores are done for now" she looked around and hmmed

sally had gone out to the garden area and was laying down in the limbs of the one tree in it like a squirrel
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:25 am

"well if there's nothing pressing, I'd like to meditate a bit. I need to sort out some thoughts." Alruane sighs and rubs her head again.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:36 am

Vicky blinked and nodded "alright ill leave you to it then, if you get hungry let me or sally know, we can go get you some food" Vicky walked over to the pile of pillows that was the servants bed and laid down on her belly the tail that was gilda swishing back and forth as Vicky in her mind wondered if that girl alruane wanted the message delivered to might come here, that would be interesting to say the least
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:44 am

Alraune nods, remembering the last time she ate and felt her stomach before sighing. She had been using her mana to keep herself satisfied which she only did when she was trying to save on food or had none.

Not wanting to lean on her newer co-workers too much, she just sat down with her legs crossed and her bent in an arch that made the tip poke the floor. She closes her eyes and slightly glows blue, a natural visualization of one's mana flow. She began to zone out, thinking of her home and her Mom and Mira.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:15 am

after about an hour sally would get out of the tree and walked over to alraune and tapped her to get alraune's attention "are you hungry alraune?" she asked and waiting for alraune's answer
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:05 am

Alraune didn't answer immediately, her aura fading as she opened her eyes and looked around her. "Huh?" She stretched as her belly grumbled.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:31 am

sally giggled hearing alruane's stomach "want to go get something to eat? you can borrow one of big sis' dresses, no hole for your tail but they would fit better then mine would, big sis and mistress are asleep over there right now" she pointed at where Vicky was wrapped up in her own wings, making it impossible to see her upper body, just her legs and gilda's tail sticking out of Vicky's back were visible
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:34 am

"Oh, uhh sure. Something to eat would be quite nice.." Alruane nodded before looking over to Vicky. "Hmm.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:42 am

sally blinked and as if coming to a conclusion from alraunes look she stepped in the way and frowned "we are going to the kitchen, don't you dare try to eat big sis and mistress" she crossed her arms, but she was in a very good position for alruane to yank headfirst into alraune's mouth
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby reliuskaiser » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:55 am

Alraune waved her tail at Sally before saying"I don't know what you think of me as, but I actually don't eat people often if at all... Honestly, you were the first in a month." She stands up pats her legs, her ears perking up. "I was merely curious about Vicky's way of sleeping."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:56 pm

sally blinked "oh... I'm sorry... I guess I'm to used to mistress and her... sisters" she sweatdropped but walked over to the dresser and took out one dress for herself and one for alruane that was one of Vicky's then walked over to alruane holding out Vicky's dress "here you go" once alruane took it sally put on her own and walked to the door gilda had entered from and hmmed tracing her finger over it to make a rune like symbol
tigra9
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay