Dreamworld Karina and Sen Rp (Me and TryMeIke)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dreamworld Karina and Sen Rp (Me and TryMeIke)

Postby Mid_Night » Mon May 15, 2017 11:59 pm

Sen looked at her still pinning her down and held Karina's arms using one hand "Karina worshipers can be placed a spell on them so they wont remember seeing things they shouldn't see." she said "as thinking of things is fit or not." she added "and if you feel shy being somehow someone watch you as you been pleasure then i will do this." with that Sen teleport herself, Karina and their picnic things to Sen's private beach, next to Sen's beach house, there was garden where they appeared there, Sen pulled Karina into deep kiss, one hand stroked Karina's cheek and one on her Karina's chest rubbing and massaging gently when she pulled back, she has her other hand also on Karina's chest and rubbing too

"seemed you are shy one even being the over goddess of life, you prefer keeping your love life private which is fine by me." Sen finally said that as she looked down at Karina, Sen's eyes no longer yellowish color but back to their normal color.
Mid_Night
???

Postby TryMeIke » Tue May 16, 2017 12:08 am

karina blushed. "still... kinda... not nice for a goddess to impose that kind of thing on their followers, you know..."
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby Mid_Night » Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 am

Sen let a soft rumble but it was not an angry one, it was clam one "i see well i prefer to keep your love life private from any eyes that shouldn't see." she said as she sat Karina on her lap, she massaged her lover's body "you know." she kissed Karina's neck "you will make a very beautiful and lovely mate for me." she added as she blushed at her own comment before she moved to kiss behind Karina's ear.
Mid_Night
???

Postby TryMeIke » Tue May 16, 2017 12:52 am

karina blushed and nodded, kissing back as slowly they began to strip so they could have some sex.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby Mid_Night » Tue May 16, 2017 1:26 am

Sen kissed back as she and Karina made love when they done, Sen cuddled Karina stroking the red hair with green locks "Karina my love." she called her lover to get her attention.
Mid_Night
???

Postby TryMeIke » Tue May 16, 2017 1:27 am

kinda want to end this one.
TryMeIke
Heavy user

Postby Mid_Night » Tue May 16, 2017 1:30 am

(sure.)

"i don't want to you to be shy or hesitate with me." with that Sen kissed her again before two get rest.

(the end?)
Mid_Night
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay