Flame and the Mare (MRUB and Dragonheart)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Flame and the Mare (MRUB and Dragonheart)

Postby MRUB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:46 pm

Atop a wind swept plateau a white and brown feral mare paces nervously. Her nostrils flare and she kicks the dark hard packed dirt whinnying in fright. A dragon approaches. Her black mane and tail whipping in the wind she steps to the edge of the plateau rocks tumbling to the ground many feet bellow. Trapped and alone she snorts fearing death has come for her.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Flame and the Mare (MRUB and Dragonheart)

Postby Dragonheart » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Flame then walks around curious to see the feral mare snort at her, " Calm down Horsey~," Flame said smiling moving his hands back and forth at the horse to tell it to keep its distance. " I was just curious why you were all alone out here," Flame said obviously curious.
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:04 pm

The mare watches the dragon still afraid but also curious why it hasn't attacked her yet. "My herd saw you fly above us! We ran but in all the dust I got lost" she scratches the dirt with her hoof looking at him nervously. "Are you going to eat me dragon?"
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:14 pm

Flame then smiled, " No, I'm not one of those killer dragons like many creatures portray me to be" Flame informed her, hoping to catch the mare off guard. " Maybe I could help lead you back to your flock?" Flame says, flapping his wings to help let the mare know he had some... Flame then smiled, " Pls, I've already had my fill for today anyway," laughing after his reply.
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:21 pm

The mare nickers nervously pawing the ground. She steps toward him ears flat against her head. "Ok, but i'm watching you!" Her eyes stay locked on his smiling face. The sharp teeth not really helping calm her. Her tail flicks nervously.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Flame then begins to flap his wings as he climbs high in the sky but high enough where he could see the mare. " Lead me to where you last saw them," Flame said, trying to see if the mare trusted him.
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:34 pm

The mare walks down the narrow path back onto a dusty plain. She gallops forward hoping to see any sign of her herd. Along the hard packed ground she finds many hoof prints but is unable to determine in which direction they are heading. Still unsure if she can trust this dragon she picks a random direction and begins galloping following the broken earth her head left behind.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:47 pm

Flame then smiles realizing that she did have an idea where they were after all. She seems nice. Maybe I'll be able to make a new friend after all,Flame thought to himself. Flame then continues to follow the young mare in the direction where she was going. Flame's eyes widen, " I think I see him," Flame says, raising his voice.
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:53 pm

The mares ears perk up and she smiles a bit. "You do!" she faster sprinting now "Thank you dragon! I'll follow you please lead me to them!" Her voice full of relief.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Flame then began to look closer and then was shocked to realize that he was wrong. He then began to notice more clearly that he was leading her straight towards a cliff(can change) at the edge of the plateau. A little panicked, he flew down fast in an attempt to save her...
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:10 pm

In a dead sprint the mare fails to see the cliff. She tumbles over the side crying out as she falls. The air whips past her throwing her mane and tail back widly. She closes her eyes not wanting to watch the ground meet her. Her heart skips a beat, dozens of thoughts dashing through her mind.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Flame barely makes it time but groans in relief as he realized he caught her. He then quickly hoisted her up and placed her gently on the other side. He looked disappointed at the bit marks he had made on her shoulders as she landed with a thud on the grassy plain once again.
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:25 pm

The mare groans in pain a some blood seeps from the bite wounds. "Thanks...." She stumbles to her hooves looking across the crevasse. She looks at the dragon "Did we lose my herd?

(How large is Flame? If he is larger then the mare this is going to be an interesting unbrith RP.)
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:37 pm

((Flame is a teenage anthro dragon. He should be fine for the unbirth))
Instead of answering thee question, the dragon decided to look over the gap in the earth and then after several moments of investigating, he found traces of flesh and bone at the bottom of the cliff. Flame was worried over what he was seeing. Well thank the gods this mare's still alive, Flame thought to himself. Flame then flew out of the gap and back at the cliff, " I think your herd is down there," Flame said, looking straight at the ground with a disappointed look on his face. " Its a tragic way to go don't you think?" Flame says, looking back at the mare.
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:03 pm

The mare looked off into the canyon her eyes losing focus. Collapsing to the dirt she sobbed her entire body shaking as she mourned for the loss of her herd."Why did this happen! Why WHY WHY!" Tears streamed down her face as she looked to the dragon. "I'm alone...."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:13 pm

FLame then patted the mare lightly on the back. " We can work together and figure this out," Flame said, hugging her close. " Maybe I could become your mate or friend, whatever you like and maybe we could repopulate your herd," Flame offered.
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:19 pm

The mare gave him a confused look "How? Your not even the same creature. I don't think its possible for us to reproduce." Her face suddenly turns angry "Its YOUR FAULT ANYWAY! YOU scared my herd mates. YOUR the reason they ran blindly off the cliff just like I did!"

She stands aggressively head low pawing at the dirt as she slowly backs away from Flame.

(Remember this needs to be an forced unbirth the mare isn't going to be ok with it. Later she will learn to like Flame but right now she does not.)
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:29 pm

((I can force her to do it by giving her the power to do it)). Flame then grew angry, " MY FAULT?" Flame said angry and confused. " I was high enough for them not to see me," Flame then said, sternly. " Flame then looked at her intense again, " THat happened before I got to you. I didn't even notice they had fallen. I was just flying downwards to see how low the drop was miss," Flame said, spitting a little at her. " For that, I'm placing a curse on you," FLame said, as he waved his hand over her ass. " Now, I can become one of your herd," FLame explained.
Dragonheart
Participator

Postby MRUB » Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:36 pm

The mare shuddered as the magic coursed into her body. "What have your done!" she takes a few more steps back tail flicking rapidly. Her body suddenly growing very warm. "I feel strange..." She shudders again as her sex begins to wink rhythmic "Oh my..." she moans "You put me into heat didn't you!"
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dragonheart » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 pm

FLame then shook his head, " No, I just gave you the ability to unbirth people." Flame then walked around her casually, waiting carefully for her response.
Dragonheart
Participator

Next

Return to Private Roleplay