The Dog Pacts (Layab547 & 9Kirby99)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Dog Pacts (Layab547 & 9Kirby99)

Postby Layab547 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:27 pm

The cat smirks at you, and gives a loud burp, expelling a pair of partly-digested panties out of his gullet directly onto the floor. You get the sense that was intentional... especially since you don't remember the mother wearing any panties.

"Of course, Angel is my sister." He gives a comic salute. "You can call me Imp. And yes, I can."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:49 am

I sigh and climb on the bed. I rub his belly a little bit, before pressing an ear to listen in. "Hello?" I eye Imp. "Alright, Imp...I'm glad to hear that you haven't just killed off a fuckbuddy of mine." I tilt my head. "What are you doing here, anyway?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Layab547 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:35 am

All that comes from the cat's bellies are gurgles and grumples, Imp moans as you touch his belly, obviously exagerating his reaction.

"Funny you should ask me that..." He chuckles, beginning to purr. "You see... Just because I can revive my prey, doesn't mean that I WILL revive them."

He runs his hands down to his thighs, before they reach up and take hold of your arms.

"After all, I think she looks better on my ass, don't you?"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:37 am

I listen in. Seems she's too far gone. My heart skips a beat a Imp drops that bombshell, and I look up, a bit panicked. "Don't you dare, I care about her." I let him take my arms, thinking a bit. "...l-look, maybe we can make a deal here. In exchange for her reforming..." I take in a breath, then let it back out. "...I'll be your little slut for a bit. Fuck or use me however you want, so long I don't die from it. Deal?" I really didn't want her to be taken away by this random cat.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:47 pm

Imp grins, pulling you up onto his belly, his cock rubbing against your body as you pass over it. He licks his lips, staring you directly in the eyes, and you start to feel... almost sick. A weakness is creeping through your body, and your temperature starts to flare.

"Now that's a deal I can-"

"IMP!"

The cat suddenly freezes, whatever spell he was casting on you instantly breaking, as his face turns from calm and manipulative to... honestly, he looks like a teenager who just got caught masturbating by his mother.

"O-oh... H-hey sis..."

In the doorway stands Angel, her own usual demeanor gone, replaced with one of fury.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?! This toy is mine! Master gave him to me!" Even her voice is different. She sounds like Imp looks: like a teenager. A whiny teenager at that.

"Aw, come on, sis! I was just playing with him..." Imp tries to tighten his grip on you, but Angel quickly marches over, and practically yanks you off of him, holding you tightly against her.

"No! You always break my toys! I actually like this one, so keep your paws off!" She begins to subconsciously rub your hair.

"He was offering himself to me..." Imp pouts, crossing his arms.

"Doesn't mean much when your power is mind control! Don't you have some slut you could be fucking or something?"

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry for trying to make your stupid games interesting..." The yellow tabby mutters, before suddenly vanishing from the bed. Angel gives a few more huffs, before looking you in the eyes.

"... Um... I apologize for my brother... he seems to... forget his place."

Her recovery skills aren't great...
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:03 pm

I blush as I'm pulled atop him, feeling his member rub along me. I gaze into his eyes, feeling both aroused and horribly nauseous at the same time for some reason. Was this some sort of shame? Or something else...? I...kinda didn't want to know...this felt...so nice, maybe I was getting more from this deal than just that woman ba-

I don't have time to consider it, as I'm interrupted by Angel coming in. I blink in confusion, feeling like my brain had floated away for a moment as I come back to normal. Just as I feel Imp start to possessively grab me, I get hugged back to Angel, my head pressed to her as she strokes me. I nuzzle her thankfully. She came at just the right time...my heart was racing. I look up at Angel, smiling a bit. "Th-thanks...I nearly fell for that..." I can't change position much, since...well...I was still being held by her. "...um...if you don't mind me asking you for a little more help, can you make sure the woman he ate gets reformed? I rather like her, and Imp seems intent on making her butt fat..."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:13 am

"Oh, don't worry, he didn't eat her." Angel sighs, rubbing her head. She seems upset that her more mysterious persona has been shattered. "The dog's still digesting her, she should be back soon. It's that girl I'm worried about." She finally releases her hold on you, and guides you over to the bed. "He's been messing with her mind; the pact doesn't affect people as drastically as she has been. Master must have given her to my brother after he started whining about me getting you."

A grin comes to her face, and she spreads her legs.

"Speaking of which: since I saved you from my brat of a brother, I think you owe me even more than you already did."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:02 am

I blinked a bit in confusion. "Then who the heck was bulging his stomach like tha-" I stop, closing my eyes and annoying sighing. Of course, he'd planned for me to get upset, and was doing this to make me his sex slave. Well played. Well freaking played. I open my eyes as I listen, nodding a bit. "I see...so...she's owned by both her dog, and by Imp. Does her mother know?" I felt kind of annoyed. She already had an owner, and I felt wonderfully satisfied when I'd convinced her mother to give her to the dog. Couldn't this mysterious master have picked anyone else?

I blush a bit as I peer down at her exposed sex. "...I think so, too." I kneel down in front of her, leaning in, looking up to see whether she was intending me to lick the pussy's pussy, get shoved up in it, or if she'd meant for the more natural style of sex.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:06 am

"Well, technically, the dog owns her..." she looks down at you. "What are you waiting for? Started licking. My friends are coming to your house soon, and I need you ready to play with them, so don't go touching that pale cock of yours." To emphasize her point, she wraps her legs around your head, pulling your face just enough into her pussy to start eating her out. "Now... oooh... Master doesn't care about owners, though. His p... shit, yes... pacts are different than the ones you humans make."

As you start to get into it, she reaches down a paw to tilt your head up.

"Carefully, I don't want to make a mess of you just yet. I'm saving that for tonight, so don't get carried away."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:42 pm

I blink a bit as she seems somewhat impatient about her pleasure. I lean in and start licking at her sex, rather...curious. I'd ask for something more in-depth about this whole ownership scenario. What my main concern is...well...friends? She has friends I'm going to meet? This rabbit hole gets deeper as I go on. Just as I press close to really get into licking, I get pulled away. I blush, nodding. "S-shall I keep go, or stop for now...?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:49 pm

"Keep going. I still need a warm-up." She huffs, tightening her legs around your head. "Reviving you would just take too long, even though I so want to churn you up right now..."

At the thought, she begins to hump your face.

"As for this little family... I suppose you'll want to know how we can free that girl who got you eaten in the first place from my brother, yes?" She doesn't wait for your to answer... not that you can at the moment. "Well, that's what my friends will help us with. I think that greedy dog downstairs might be of some use too."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:21 pm

I lean back in and begin to lick again, blushing as I slurp more. This was rather nice...I certainly could get used to her. Even as she begins to hump my face, I close my eyes and take it happily. I listen in as she continues, nodding a bit. I wanted to free her, she clearly didn't like him. It doesn't matter, as she continued even as I was nodding. How would they fix this? Why would the dog be involved? But I decide not to ask. After all, I had a pussy's pussy to lick.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:01 am

"But... for now... we need to finish up..." She pants, her entrance tightening around your tongue periodically, as if it's trying to pull you in. She begins to play with her breasts, and reaches down with her other hand to hold your head against her crotch. "Open wide..."

Her command given, she rears her head back, arcs her body, and yowls as she begins to spray hot fem-cum all over your face. For a second, her legs tighten, and your head is pushed into her cunt, but her orgasm pushes you back out before her predatory body can take you. It has completely coated your hair in her squirt, though.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:25 pm

I purr and mew as I continue pleasuring her eagerly, rather enjoying slurping her sex. Finally, she climaxed, with my mouth open obediently for her. I blush, catching some in my mouth. I blush as I'm tugged up into her momentarily, before her cunt spits me out again. I blush, swallowing a bit. I smile as I lean in, nuzzling her thighs. "Heh...that was fun. Let me know whenever you need me to do that." I look up with a smirk. "And what was that at the end, someone tempted to try and make me their kitten?~"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay