Extended Contact (Giantessfanx and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Extended Contact (Giantessfanx and Darian)

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:02 pm

(just curious, what IS Amanda wearing right now? So I know what will eventually go into Luthaan's mouth. :gulp: )

Kathy was very already snapping up close photos of different types of plant, even just plain BARK up close as the three of them journeyed into the darkness of the treeshade. She was murmuring under her breath the entire time, barely paying attention to where she was going. The researcher DID try to stay close to the group, however. It would be up to Karri to keep an eye on Amanda and Karri, to make sure they didn't wander off.

(Personally, I could just stick with these three, but if you want to do Crystal and Rada at the same time, just let me know.)

Luthaan could hardly believe it. Three of the creatures were headed into the trees! right before her eyes! she didn't dare move now, especially since standing up would mean they would spot her! Still... she was getting an even better look at them now... and they looked like... little versions of her kind! So tiny, and defenseless! So adorable!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby giantessfanx » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:34 pm

((Sticking to these three for now sounds fine))

I’m surprised Rada didn’t spend an hour lecturing us when she saw Amanda’s outfit. Karri thought as she checked where Amanda and Kathy were. Amanda was easy to keep track of, she didn’t go from side to side looking at everything like a sugar rushed child and her shipboard jumpsuit she was wearing was a startling white and had several bright pink personalizations she’d added herself. Still nothing had attacked them yet.

Karri looked upward at the trees. She was amazed they were so massive, and these were the ones on the fringes. The ones closer to the center of the forest would probably be big enough to fit several cities in.
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:29 am

Kathy gingerly chipped some bark samples off a tree, and then started on some of the moss. "Whoop. it's strange that there's so much plant life here... I think these are bioflorescent~ so cool!"

Amanda would probably be getting annoyed with Kathy for taking so long... she wanted to find a new photo-op, if karri remembered her captains comments from the day before. Rada had been vocally against any 'swimsuit photos' near the ocean, stating that even she didn't want to risk not being fast enough to shoot something that tried to eat them out of armor, let alone a bikini. Still... Amanda might very well have split up the teams today to get few photos away from Rada's watchful, if annoying eye.

Luthann forced herself to remain still as the three little beings moved closer and closer to her location. She had settled between two small hills on either side of her, one with a smallish waterfall... behind the foliage and underneath the shade of the trees, her purple skin would be very hard to spot... until they were feet away, if she didn't move.
Darian
???

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:12 pm

((Sorry it took me a while to reply. I had finals last week and the upcoming holidays have been keeping me busy))

Within a few minutes the waterfall came into view of the three women. “Wow, this place is beautiful.” Karri remarked. It reminded her of a spot back home she’d visited often as a little girl.

“It is. And a perfect place to get some photos for the news outlets back home.” Amanda said eagerly as she stepped up her pace a bit more to distance herself from the other two. “Kathy, get some good photos of me with that waterfall. The folks back home will feel more connected to this place if they see a fellow human being here.”
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:55 am

(It's cool. The holidays kinda kept me busy too... and then I got sick.)

Kathy sighed as she stood up, leaving behind the moss she really wanted to sample. Still... there seemed to be some very large bio-luminescent flowers growing on the cliffs of the waterfall. Perhaps she'd get to take a small sample if she got Amanda's pictures done well!

"Okay, Amanda... oh, why not get a picture with those two big flowers? They're really pretty!" Kathy tried to trick her captain to let her take a few pictures of the local flora before they moved on... Kathy didn't know if there'd be any time left for scientific photos if Amanda's photo shoot went on too long...

and she really hoped that Amanda hadn't done something really crazy like sneak her swimsuit out here underneath her uniform. That would just be crazy!

Karri might notice that though there were a few bird cries... they were very, very far off. The local area seemed intensely quiet for a jungle...

Luthann was very very thankful that her kind could actually avoid blinking, and that she could breath through other places than her mouth and nose. the little creatures would have noticed her if she so much as twitched right now!
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay