Islandstuck

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Islandstuck

Postby Swordleash » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:55 am

“Inhabited? Well, it has plenty of life, though lacking quite exponentially in terms of humans, it’s only been my cousin and I for a long time. Bothersome I must say,” Jake’s smile was charming as he stretched his arms over his head, he was fit, how could he not be with a life of constant hunting and exertion. Though there was no way for the pale man to know that his Adonis was currently powered by the meat his younger brother had provided him just the day before.

However, Jake was already planning a different route on how to deal with this new Strider, though it seemed that it would be quite easy to appeal to the other as the clear fresh water did little to hide his thoughts, unlike his stoic expression.

“Being with only my cousin though it gets quite…” he trailed off, voice dropping an octave deeper as he tried to gauge Dirk’s reaction, green eyes bright behind his glasses, “Lonely, name’s Jake English.”
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:24 am

Dirk's glasses slip down a little as he stares at the naked jungle boy, his thin toned muscles, his perfectly tan-lined skin. He felt his legs starting to move without him telling them to, soon joining Jake on the bank of the pool, water dripping down his own fit but much paler form
"Dirk Strider. and I see... I've been alone here too, lost my brother in the crash that brought me here... You wouldn't to have happened to see him on the island, have you?" Dirk ask, though he was much more focused on Jake's body than on thinking about Dave, making a little mental note that he was slightly taller than Jake, though that was mostly because of his spiky hair
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:51 am

“Nope, sorry to say chap, but I haven’t the foggiest clue about where your brother might be,” Jake responded, tone completely innocent, even as his cock twitched and jumped as memories of both Dave’s taste and the feeling of him slowly sliding down his throat and then being compacted into his gut replayed in his mind. If Dirk noticed Jake’s hardening he probably thought it was all because of him, an ego boost to be sure. Then again with the sight of the lean blond aroused and so so unsuspecting of the cannibal’s intent it wasn’t hard for Jake to get excited.

Still he much rather get Dirk back to the cave for a good fuck, which he missed out on with Dave because of his hunger. He remembered he had noticed when he woke up from his nap that Jade had dragged some pieces of the crashes rocket to their home. Maybe he could use those chunks of metal somehow.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:28 am

"I see...well... you probably know the island better than I ever could" Dirk says, his face not showing how nervous he actually was "Maybe... I could stay with you for awhile, and absorb a little of the native culture" Dirk steps closer to the island boy, slipping his arms around his back as he leaned in sensually close
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:45 am

Unknown to Dirk, it was Jake that would certainly be doing the absorbing in the end as he gave a white toothed smile. “I’m sure we could get along famously Dirk, but why don’t we head to a place a wee bit safer, hate to be caught out here where hungry predators roam you know?” The islander moved quickly kneeling slightly as he caught the back of the blond’s knees in his arms, easily lifting him piggyback style as he set off back towards the cave. Chuckling softly as the other gave a small squawk of protest and alarm by the Englishman’s strength.

As they moved through the jungle both cocks throbbing and painfully ignored Jake conversed happily with this new Strider. He was certainly a bright man and the bucktoothed cannibal inwardly groaned as he could practically hear Jade cheerfully saying in his head something about ‘brainfood’.

Still it was a pleasant talk as they moved, though as soon as they got back to the cave and to the pile of pelts that served as Jake’s bed, the Englishman found himself on his back with an eager Strider a-stride him.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:34 pm

Dirk lets out a small gasp of surprise as he's lifted up and slung over Jake's shoulder, carried off like a sack of meat "What about my clothes?" He asks indignantly, though the questions his almost immediately forgotten. As weird as it was, Dirk kind of like being carried off like this, somewhat dominantly, as as they talked, Dirk found the peppy English jungle boy more and more interesting. He was so bizarre and fascinating, strong and a hunter living off the land, but also a nerdy movie buff with an adorably antiquated accent. Dirk felt his heart beating almost as hard as his cock, so it was no wonder that the boys wasted no time in jumping into bed as soon as they got to Jake's lair.

As soon as Jake was laid out, Dirk lifts and spreads his legs, gently rubbing two fingers into the crack of his soft bubble butt, the fat from digesting Dave having filled the jungle boy out a little. before long, Dirk had sunk down and was licking and probing Jake's ass with his tongue, lubing him up as he skillfully relaxed his hole
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:30 am

“Shit,” Jake cursed softly as he felt Dirk trying to work him loose, a difficult task after so long since there weren’t exactly anyone around to really play with this way on the island. Still feeling the blond licking him, it made his toes curl. It was kind of ironic that the other was tasting him, even if it was not for the reason that Jake did so. Moaning lowly he relaxed, “Hurry up, I’m hardly the delicate flower, chap.”

It was all too true, after all, Dirk had no idea that his was the person that had beaten and eaten his little bro, whom was strong for his size and lanky frame.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:54 am

Dirk chuckles and crawls up over Jake, pulling up his legs as he leaned in to kiss the jungle boy lustfully on the lips, rubbing his cock against his hole before pulling back a little the bushing the head into Jake tight pucker, gently pressing in until he slipped inside with a wet pop
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:37 am

A low moan escaped from the dark haired male, kissing back fiercely between pants, he was eager and his body demanded yet another carnal form of satisfaction. His hips bucking and making Dirk groan as the other’s eager movement threw off his rhythm, making Jake chuckle, “Com’ on Dirk, get a move on. I’m rather rough around the edges and that’s what I like.”

He was teasing the other, and even as they had sex, his mind was already running rampant with ideas of how he was going to trap his next meal and cook his flesh into an island masterpiece that was just for him.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:40 pm

Dirk moans in a soft monotone as he held Jake's legs up by the knees, pumping into him as he felt him buck and move beneath him, biting his lip "Fuck, you're tight. and so fucking hot." He grunts as he begins to thrust harder, and faster, pounding into Jake as he kisses and nibbles along his neck line
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:12 am

"Oh I'm sure I can make you feel much hotter, Strider," the islander moaned, a internal joke that he knew Jade would be proud of him for. He dug his heels into the blond's lower back, helping to drive him deeper into him. Both of them were starting to move more frantically and much to his embarrassment it was the dark haired young man that came first with a loud cry.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Dirk moans and thrusts as sweat drips down his brow, the island boy's words and clutching legs spurring him on. He trails his kisses and love bites up around his jaw line and along his ear as he shifts his hips, hitting against the Englishman's gspot until he was shooting cum against his chest, a smirk smirk curling his lips as he leans in to kiss Jake passionately on the lips, his thrusts moving a little faster until he was shooting his hot load up inside him "Fuck... that was amazing" He gasps breathlessly
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:56 am

Jake also panted for breath, eyes closing as he tried to recover, he wasn’t going to be doing anything for a least a little while after that. But it seemed he didn’t have to hurry as Dirk collapsed next to him, obviously exhausted. Honestly the other falling asleep would be a great opportunity for him to overpower and start getting his meal ready. One passion fulfilled, Jake’s animalistic mind had already moved on to his next carnal goal. His stomach give a soft growl, he might as well devour the whole set of Striders. It’d be a darn shame not to. Honestly, it would!
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:33 pm

Dirks rests his head on his arm as he lays down next to Jake, chuckling as he rubs his stomach with one hand "You hungry? We could go collect some fruit or... ~fish or something" Dirk asks, his words interrupted by a yawn, his eyes starting to feel heavy behind his shades as he lay cuddled up with his new jungle lover
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:17 am

"Don't worry about it Strider, I'll take care of it when you wake up," Jake assured, watching the other's eyes slowly close from exhaustion of his ordeal with the crash and the sex. Still the cannibal waited, making sure the other was well and truly out before making his move. Picking up some rope, the very same that he had bond the younger with the day before. Fitting for sure.

Carefully he moved the blond onto his side, binding his arms behind his back firmly and then moved to bind the other's legs into a bent position with two ropes on each legs keeping the legs folded and framing Dirk's torso and crotch prettily. Thankful that the young man seemed to be amazingly flexible barely twitching as his body was stretched and manipulated into the position that Jake wanted.

One rope keeping the ankle and top of the other's thick muscly thigh pressed together, the second rope set just under and above the other's knee keeping the legs folded tight.

Now on to the next step in his prep work, smirking as he went to prepare some glaze. It was different from the one he used on Dave, Dirk deserved something different. Something special, honey, thyme, rosemary, he aimed for dipper more savory flavors. Finally he dipped his fingers insider it before slipping the first one into Dirk's tight ass.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:18 am

Dirk barely stirs as the jungle boy trusses him up like a thanksgiving turkey, a sweet herby smell starting to lull him back to reality, before the feel of Jake's honey covered digit probing into his tight virgin hole making him yelp as he snapped awake, groaning and muttering in a half-sleepy haze, weakly pulling at the ropes as he tried to work out why he couldn't move
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:55 am

Jake chuckled softly as the other twitched and clenched around him, but continued to stretched and wiggle his fingers inside of the other male. Adding more digits as he started to open him wider. There was no way Dirk was getting out of those binds. He had made certain of that.

The jungle man had a large bowl of ingredients ready and waiting by his side where he crouched between Dirk bound legs.

The first of which was a long purple colored carrot that he lifted into Dirk's view. Having stolen the other's glasses while he was out so he could see the emotion in those bright orange eyes, "Howdy, glad to see yer up. Sorry, I thought i'd be better to start dinner preparations without ya."

Not giving any more explanation than that he pressed the carrot's tip to the pale blond's entrance and then pushed in and in, until he could no longer feel the tip against his fingers only the warm folds of Dirk's insides.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:04 pm

"Huh? I, What? Dinner?" Dirk mutters as he slowly comes to, wiggling a bit in his bondage, before moaning out loud as he felt the hard root vegetable slide up inside him, lodges into his guts before being left there "Fuck... Jake...what the hell is going on."
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:03 am

The dark haired young man didn't answer right away, instead picking up a peeled onion the surface of which was slightly slimy with the outer most layer missing and pressed it against the other's entrance, though not before he made sure that Dirk had gotten an eyeful of what Jake was holding.

Both males were soon grunting with effort, Jake with trying to push the fist-sized sphere in while Dirk's muscles tried to prevent the invasion. Eventually though, Jake won, the white object being 'swallowed' in as muscles tried to return back to their normal position.

Jake's grin wasn't so innocent anymore, instead it was hungry as he chatted casually to the bound inventor before him, "Like I said, I'm getting dinner ready. Honestly, I'm starting to think maybe the whole Strider line is hard of hearing."
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:42 am

Dirk grunts when he sees the onion, only to gasp and moan as Jake shoved it up his tight, resistant ass, gritting his teeth as he was forced open and left with another veggie in his gut. "Ah, fuck... So.... I'm Dinner? You're going to eat me? wait, Strider? Are... are you saying you saw Dave? Did... Did you eat him too?!" Dirk asks, putting the pieces together as he saw his sexy jungle man loom over him, now revealed to be a hungry cannibal who would be his end rather than his fantasy lover
Zetsu-san
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay