Islandstuck

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Islandstuck

Postby Swordleash » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:07 pm

"There you go old boy, you're much quicker on the draw," Jake teased, though not exactly cruel in tone, like he was just having a normal conversation with someone and not talking about cooking and having eaten the other's family member and planning to do the same to him.

"Dave was absolutely delicious, in all aspects of the word, had him for lunch yesterday. Was about my height too, I loved how full he made me. You're taller than him and me, gonna be more of a stretch but I'll give it my all, no worries there~! Don't want to share with my cousin, she got the last tourists all to herself last time anyway." His green eyes were distant for a moment like he was caught up in the most pleasant of memories before shaking his head and grabbing a few peeled potatoes, forcing them one by one inside of the pale young man without mercy.

"About your brother, made an excellent spitroast let me tell you. Still probably cooked up just a little too long though, I was disappointed how weakly he struggled. You'll give me more of a fight, won't you Dirk?"
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Dirk groans and bites his lip, barely able to listen to Jake's preambles as he felt the potatoes shoves up his ass, his cock twitching and straining as he tried to keep his calm "Fuck... Dont do this to me man, i thought you liked me. Dont you feel bad about killing me or my little bro like this?"
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:28 am

Jake chuckled softly, pecking the other on the cheek as his fingers pushed another spud into the taller boy's ass, "I do like you Dirk. I like your personality, I like your body, and I like your taste. Sorry love, but it's the rules of the jungle. You take every opportunity you have, I've done this with countless others. But I think my new favorite flavor is Strider."

"Also I'm going to cook you different than Dave, I'll treat you each special. I already did since I didn't fuck him." He pulled over a bowl of stuffing, starting to push it in as he watched Dirk's stomach starting to swell. Sadly, the other wasn't used to any stretching or large meals probably, so he had a limited amount he could stuff him.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Dirk gasped and groaned as he felt his stomach stretched out, firm and round, Jake's words sending shivers through him that made him as aroused as he was scared. "Fuck... Man, no... I dont want to die. I dont want- Hrgh, f-fuck~ there so much inside... I dont think I can handle it all" Dirk gasped, his own moaning from the feel of having so much stuffed up his ass interrupting his melancholy speach
I'm a submissive gay cannibal...between being Uke, Prey and sometimes Pred, I serve man in every sense of the word ;)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:04 am

"We all die eventually chap, but your death will sustain me, that's a pleasant thought right? You like my body obviously, Dave's provided a bit more padding for you to pound on," Jake answered cheerfully as he moved to shove another handful inside. The other male's stomach turning slightly red as the skin stretched to deal with the mass of food. Leaning forward, the cannibal smiled, kissing and sucking on the dome, leaving hickies in the wake to show his appreciation for Dirk's 'sacrifice'. Looking to the side he sat back on his heels, trying to decide what would be best to finish stuffing the Strider: an apple, a peeled pineapple, a large carrot? Which would Dirk like?
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:54 pm

Dirk groans and lets his head flop back against the floor. He couldn't believe Dave was dead, and already a layer of pudge on Jake's sweet little bubble ass. He felt Jake kiss and caress his stomach and groaned again, letting out a small burp as stuffing was now pushing all air out of him.

(dude, totally use the pineapple ^^ just imagine the leaves blooming from his ass, it's look so great)
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:21 am

The sound of the blond's burp made a chuckle come from Jake, at least the other had an excellent last meal, even if he never got to actually taste any of it. It was the thought that counted right, it was the least he could do for the chap, even if the food that went into Dirk would just end up in the cannibal after Dirk broke down. His stomach growled in hungry while Dirk groaned in protest as it tried to digest what had been stuffed into it.

As much as he would love to keep playing with his food, push on his stomach and play with it in his hands, Jake was on a time limit. He didn't know when Jade would be coming back from her attempt at hunting down any survivors from the crash. So, after giving a few more, harder than necessary pats on the engorged stomach Jake decided that the peeled pineapple was the best option.

Still getting it in was a far bigger challenge than he anticipated, still after a lot of shoving and stretching, the fruit was wedged inside, the sharp, prickly leaves were still attached at the top and brushed against the mechanic's thighs and ass constantly. It protruded proudly out of Dirk's hole and was as a delectable as it was an amusing sight.

Then he picked up the brush and bowl of glaze, starting to quickly but effectively paint over each inch of skin of his meal, glancing to the side he saw that a discarded piece of metal was reflecting them both in it, tapping the blond's cheek with the brush he gestured to the makeshift mirror, "Don't you think you look scrumptious? City boy to tropical delight."
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Dirk cries out as he fees Jake work the pineapple into his sore hole, twisting and wiggling it until his ass finally opened up and let him in. With his mouth open from shouting, Jake grabs a large left over fruit and shoves it into his jaw, muffling him. He grunts and protests, before shivering as he felt the sticky sweet glaze being slathered over him. He struggled and protested, but as he looked over and saw the metal mirror, he whimpers. with the fruit shoved into his holes and marinade coating his now swollen belly, he really did look like some kind of Tropical thanksgiving turkey... His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed Jake going over to light a fire underneath a large stone slap off in the courner
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:20 pm

Dirk cries out as he fees Jake work the pineapple into his sore hole, twisting and wiggling it until his ass finally opened up and let him in. With his mouth open from shouting, Jake grabs a large left over fruit and shoves it into his jaw, muffling him. He grunts and protests, before shivering as he felt the sticky sweet glaze being slathered over him. He struggled and protested, but as he looked over and saw the metal mirror, he whimpers. with the fruit shoved into his holes and marinade coating his now swollen belly, he really did look like some kind of Tropical thanksgiving turkey... His thoughts were interrupted when he noticed Jake going over to light a fire underneath a large stone slap off in the courner
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:07 am

“You must excuse the primitivity of all this Dirk, we don’t exactly have electricity here or any of your fancy do-das. As such, it’s going to take you quite a bit of time to cook,” Jake explained as he walked back over to where Dirk laid, his tone apologetic like he thought this as the one thing he was sorry for.

Maybe he was, because it would take that much longer before Jake could enjoy his meal of stuffed Strider.
Seeing Dirk clench his jaw in a mixture of anger, fear, and confusion Jake was certain that some of the juice hitting the blond’s tongue as a result would tell him that it was a mango stuffed in there.

Carefully lifting Dirk into his arms Jake hummed in approval as the pineapple did its job, letting nothing slip out as he carried the human over to the makeshift oven/grill. Making sure not to touch any of the hot stone himself Jake laid Dirk on his back on the slab. He would have to turn the other man onto his front eventually to make sure he cooked evenly. But first he places a few round slices of pineapple over parts of Dirk's body. “There we are!”
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:47 pm

Dirk lets out a loud muffled groan as he's laid on the flat hot rock, feeling the heat permeate up through him, sizzling his marinated back and ass as he struggles in his cooking twine bondage. big beads of sweat start rolling down the blond's naked form, his veggie stuffed belly gurgling with all of it's contents as he began to roast alive. the cool wet pineapple stick to his rounded gut as Jake lays them on him, making Dirk groan and lets his head hang back, actually sort of liking the feeling of their sweet juices dripping down along his hot skin
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:12 am

"Don't ya smell wonderful?!" Jake's voice was cheery as he watched his prey squirm under the heat, Dirk sending himself a fearful look, but getting no pity or empathy from the cannibal as the raven started to weave some strips of plants to make a mat to kill the time. Getting up once in a while to drizzle more glaze on top of the cooking blond.

It was a sexy sight, each wiggle and twitch giving new flesh to press against the hot stone.

"Don't worry too much, I'm not going to let you burn or expire on the fire. I'll send you down the same way that I ate sweet Dave. I'll swallow you whole, you're bigger than him, probably be a much tighter fit."
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Dirk groaned and wriggled on the rock as he slowly roasted alive, sweat and meat juices dripping down to sizzle against the hot surface. He couldn't believe this was happeing, inside he could feel the veggies stuffed inside him cooking as well, flavoring his meat as he watch Jake just go about his daily business like it was no big deal. hours would pass as Dirk lay on the grill, groaning every time Jake would come over and add a little cooling glaze to his burning hot skin. before long, his originally pale complexion would redden and then brown up nice and crispy
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Mon May 15, 2017 4:38 am

The cannibal smiled as he got to his feet, moving over to pinch the Strider's ass to see how tender he had become. Deeming him fit to be pulled off the fire he carefully picked up the blond, enjoying the way how his hair stayed as light as before.

Humming softly he carefully slid the other onto the mat he had finished making. He trailed his hand down Dirk's hot back. Sitting back to just take in the beautiful sight of the other's roasted form. Still he didn't know how long it would take for Jade to return. Frowning softly as he tried to figure out which end to start on. The same as Dave, the opposite, or ass first? He would hold his promise to not slice him up.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Mon May 15, 2017 3:22 pm

by now, Dirk's world had become very fuzzy, heat and exhaustion making him light headed, his body too stiff to move as he lay roasted on a wicker platter with an apple in is mouth, laying on his back with his legs bent up around his belly like a thanksgiving turkey. He can just barely focus on Jake, licking his lips and thinking about how to eat him, his head sinks a bit as he knows this cute, plucky island boy had stolen his heart only to be the death of him.
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Tue May 16, 2017 10:10 am

Jake picked up a knife, first of all he need to get rid of the ropes, which he did so while making sure not to nick steaming flesh. He also cut off the top of the pineapple spreading the other's ass nice and wide. He certainly didn't want the still prickly plant to go down his throat.

Humming the jungle boy finally decided feet first. It would give Dirk plenty of time to recover as he was devoured so Jake could delight in some struggles in his belly. At least that was the hope as he lifted the now browned feet to his lips. Moaning softly at just their smell before engulfing them.

Yes, Jake had really out done himself this time and Dirk's natural flavors still rose to the top of his palet.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Sun May 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Dirk grunts softly as he felt the ropes removed and the garnish in his ass de-stalked. He looks up with a halfhearted groan as he sees Jake pull his roasted feet together. He watched the hungry cannibal savored the smell of his roast meat, before open his mouth and enveloping them in his drooling maw. Dirk felt an odd ping of arousal as he watched himself being eaten alive. He knew this was bad and that he was going to die, but watching this sexy little jungle boy devour him alive was strangely turning him on... or maybe the heat had gotten to him, he couldn't tell
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:09 am

Jake moaned loudly, the first taste had basically made a fountain of drool spring from his mouth at the taste of the roasted Strider. Fuck, Dirk was delicious, while Dave had also been a grand meal the elder of the brothers trumped the other. His flavor could be labeled perhaps as deeper or more developed than Dave's had been.

However if Jake was ever offered Dave on a platter again he'd gobble him up again in a heartbeat. Or maybe several hundred heartbeats as the process of ingestion sometimes felt frustratingly long for a grumbly belly.

But it was oh so enjoyable for the rest of Jake.

He suckled between each and every toe of the taller male, he wasn't really hungry after eating Dave just yesterday, but stuffing himself silly was too tempting to give up. Savory, but also sweet, salty from the sweat he produced while experiencing the flame, by golly it was a treat.

Jake didn't need to swallow yet, just opening his throat and sliding the toes and then ankles downwards. The muscles of his throat eagerly latching onto the skin of the blond, they weren't about to let anything that went down come back up. Never had, and never would.

It was only once he reached his meal's kneecaps did Jake take his first swallow, moan muffled around the legs in his throat as he felt Dirk's feet slipping into his stomach which was already eager for a second helping of Strider as its rumbles and growls joined the sympathy of noise in the cave. Another gulp and thick muscular thighs were spreading Jake's lips wide and his nose and glasses bumped against a surprisingly hard dick.

Was perhaps being eaten alive a genetic turn-on in the Strider line?
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zetsu-san » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:27 am

Dirk watched in amazement as Jake swallowed up his legs like a snake, making him weakly groan into his apple gag as his cannibal boo savored the taste of his meaty legs and thighs, his cock twitching between his legs as he could do nothing to stop the inevitable
Zetsu-san
---

Postby Swordleash » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:31 am

Jake hummed in amusement and pleasure as his throat was steadily stretched wider as the blond only got wider the further he got. With a bit of effort, the raven creaked open his jaw wider, swallowing hard to bring the delightful dick into his mouth and generous ass. Slathering his tongue everywhere he could reach he was happily greeted by the taste of pineapple that was leaked out of Dirk's plugged up plushrump.

His stomach gave a thunderous growl that echoed in the cave, fuck, Dirk tasted too good and he NEEDED this Strider stewing in his gut. With a loud gulp a few more inches was forced in to his belly while Dirk's hips started to slide into his rippling throat.

Jake's green eyes were narrowed in determination, by jove, he might have made a mistake with how much he stuffed his meal as the dome that loomed before his lips was firm and unyielding to the touch.
Swordleash
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay