Breeding INC(MRUB and GrimWolfReaper)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Breeding INC(MRUB and GrimWolfReaper)

Postby MRUB » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:40 pm

Tanyas belly shudders as the many creatures inside begin to squirm about. A wolf pup paws at her cervix its instincts telling it now was the time to stimulates its mother for birth.

The shire foals legs spread open her cervix as they slide into her birth canal. It larger head pushed forward with each contraction. The size of its head keeps it locked inside her womb for minutes. As her cervix attempts to dilate open enough for it to exit. The ring of muscle pulses as each contraction shoves the foal against it.

The calves were crammed together now from the mares attempt to keep them inside her. They push forward together heading for the light. The walls around them squeezing making progress slow and difficult for the unborn calves.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:42 pm

"Ooohhhoooo~ P-please don't do this kids... I told ya I'm not the motherly type, just stay in there; I'm askin' nicely here!" she says trying to get it to stop, noticing the pup continues to pleasure her by stimulating her cervix she immediately tries to clamp her hands over her pussy; Now feeling panicked and angry. "I SAID STOP! I'm warning you... your better off in there than you are out here, I wanna remain sexy for any man and a loose stretched vagina isn't desirable for any sane male; If you ruin my pussy I'll most likely wring your little neck, if not have you sent with your bastard of a wolf daddy. Now settle down!" Tanya barks, the first begging was moans and pants of delight and grunting from the kicking.

Meanwhile Sophia was lightly bucking her hips in pleasure getting fluids slushed onto the table, and with each contraction brought her joy; She panted and moaned in bliss as the shire foal tried to exit, finding delight in birthing. "Ohhh~ Y-you're a big boy or girl aren't ya! W-well mommy does like em big... and hard too, your making mommy so wet; Go ahead, kick and squirm while your in there." Sophia moans, a blush on her face and her tongue hanging out.

Meanwhile the mare continues to make it hard for them, wanting to see the extent of their determination; As well as wanting them to not leave, not to be flat bellied.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby MRUB » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:03 pm

The other wolf pups all began to batter at her womb. pawing at it through the sacks covering there bodies. One of them rammed its head into it attempting to forces its way out into the world it yearned for. Sensing the motion around them the cubs of the lion joined there wolf siblings. The calves and foals rested still not full developed but rapidly approaching maturity. The anthros sat at the back of her womb huddled together as there human like forms grew ever larger.

The foals nose pokes through her cervix the muscle rhythmically undulating as it attempts to forced the large creature from the womb. It slowly stretches allowing the foals head to join its front legs inside Sophias birth canal.

The calves fight there way forward every inch a struggles as the push and squirm against the walls around them. Just as the first calves legs and head slowly push into the bright light a Minotaur stirs in the shires belly. With strength it shouldn't posses the Minotaurs child wastes no time. It crawls toward the cervix with its hands and hooved feet. Breaking the sack around it pouring liquid into the slightly open cervix. Balling its hand into a first the beast punches it through the cervix. Reaching forward with its other hand it begins to drag itself forward into the birth canal.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:41 pm

"Hey! N-no! I said to settle down, I can't let you out... I gotta remain sexy; If you all come out then even those animal fathers of yours won't want me, just settle down and sleep okay? If any of you are my kids at all you won't come out, here... I-I'll sing all of you to sleep! ♪Rock-a-bye little animals... don't pop mommy's saaac! You'll be happier in there, even though there's little space... much more than with a broken neck!♪" Tanya sings in a panic, hands clamped over her pussy firmly to prevent any fluid or babies to escape.

"Ooohooohh~ Your so big... kick for me, make my belly shudder and shake! Make me moan for more young in me." Sophia moans.

The mare bray's loudly in response clenching her very back birth canal muscles to block the minotaur child.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Postby MRUB » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:41 pm

The sacks around the wolves and cubs began to burst. Splashing fluid across the womb. A wolf pup presses its muzzle into the center of the cervix. Thrashing its head around he begins to forced it open. The other pups and lions cubs crowd around it pawing and nudging there heads around the cervix trying to help open it.

The foal shudders in her womb its long legs pushing against the walls around it. Its shoulders press into the cervix spreading it open as wide as it can.

The mintaur struggles against the walls holding it in place. Both arms outstretched it grabs anything it can and pulls. The calves slide out of the mare landing on a soft pad the fluid filled sacks bursting. There umbilical cords still attached to them lead back into her womb. The minotaur sees the two cords leading to freedom. It grabs onto them and drags itself forward.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:12 am

"Ungh... o-oh for the love of... You dumb retarded bastards, I TOLD you little FUCKS I wasn't going to birth you! Now you've gone and broken the sacs keeping you from getting INFECTED! Ugh... god I can feel it sloshing in there, w-well none of you are leaving; Even if I DIE, you will not make me into some used up undesirable WHORE!" Tanya yells and complains as fluid soon poured from her pussy in a light deluge, covering her hands which did their best to keep it from escaping... however futile that effort may have been; She bears down hard whilst gritting her teeth clenching her slimy cervix shut, blocking the exit for the wolf pup that tried to escape through it... though all the pawing was making her moan in pleasure.

Sophia began to moan, scream, and writhe in both pain and pleasure as she felt its shoulders press into her cervix before popping out into her birth canal, her belly stretching a bit with the imprint of the foals hooves as they press against the womb walls.

The mare snorts loudly in disapproval stamping her hooves on the floor as her two calves slip out from her exposed and wet sex onto the floor causing the sacs covering their wet little forms to pop, fearing her last child might escape by using these remaining and now currently useless 'life-lines' as a guide the mare whips around mid-contraction and bites off both cords causing them to fall of and/or disconnect severing the way out for the minotaur.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby MRUB » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:07 pm

The pup licked and pawed trying harder and harder to breach the closed womb. The brothers and sisters both wold and lion pawed with it.

The foal squirmed and pushed. Inching its way farther. The walls around it pulsing helping push it farther along.

The Minotaur feels the cords grow slack and billows in anger. Gripping the walls it pulls. Dragging itself toward the exit.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:22 pm

Tanya shudders and moans in pleasure which soon becomes a loud groan as the the lion cubs and wolf pups paw at her cervix causing her belly to contract.

Sophia continued to grunt and buck her hips to try and help the foal along.

The mare whinny'd as she felt the minotaur pull her muscles aside to keep moving forward.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby MRUB » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:47 pm

The pups head shoves into the cervix as it flares open. Squirming forward it has little trouble pushing into the birth canal coated in fluids. A small trickle of this fluid leaks into the birth canal. Helping the little pup crawls deeper.

Its hooves spread her vulva apart still covered in its amniotic sack. With each contraction the foal is pushed farther and farther. inch by slow inch its nose begins to spread the woman's lips apart.

Kicking with its legs and grabbing whatever it can the Minotaur advances rapidly. First one then the second hand pushes out of her sex. They latch onto her hindquarters. Bellowing loudly the beast pulls its head out of the mare.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:10 am

"Aughhhh!... WHY, why must you disobey your mommy like this?!... I-it hurts... and feels like a damn cobra is tightening around my GUT! I asked you to stay in the womb you little TWIT!... Why couldn't you do that?... Once you get out of there the first thing you'll experience is my hands wringing your little neck!" Tanya screams in pain as a contraction hits hard, her belly shuddering and heaving violently... her teeth gritted in anguish.

Sophia cries out in a mixture of bliss and anguish as she feels her belly contract hard while the foal's muzzle spreads her labia open.

The mare neighs in great disapproval as her own belly shudders and contracts, the feeling of emptiness growing ever more clear as the minotaur tries to pull itself out; Her walls clasp around its waist in a last desperate plea for it to not not leave the comfort and warmth of her vagina, as if holding not only onto the child... but the hope for it to come back in as well.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby MRUB » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:55 pm

The first pup pops into the birth canal. The rippling contractions pushing it forward. As its spot it emptied a cubs takes its place forcing it own way through the contracting cervix.

With a gush of fluids the sack breaks as the foals neck push into world. Its large shoulder clearly visible stretching Sophias abdomen as it attempts to push her open enough.

Grunting the beast grabs a handful of its mothers rump with both hands. shoving forward it frees itself from the tight muscles with a wet pop.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:57 pm

Tanya breathes deeply and exhales through gritted teeth as her muscles now strain to push the puppy out, she was in agonizing pain... and as she feared the sheer mass of the pup was stretching her walls to painful new extremes; It felt as if she was pushing a watermelon through her vagina, with little time to think she cried out as another contraction hit.

Sophia wriggled about as the fluids gushed from the broken sack, enjoying how her belly stretched from the foals attempts to get out faster.

The mare snorted as her belly became empty, she looked disdainfully at the minotaur as well.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby MRUB » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:27 pm

As the pup was pushed farther along the cub crawls into the contracting birth canal getting dragged along with the powerful contraction. Tanyas belly shakes and shudders as the rest of the feral pups and cubs all begin to push there way though the cervix.

Spreading her legs open as if she was doing the splits the foals shoulders finally exit Sophia. Nearly tearing her muscles with there sheer size. The barrel of the foal inches forward with every contraction. The wide shoulders being the most difficult part to birth for the human woman.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Tanya cried out in anguish with each contraction which seemed to come often one after another, she wished this was all a big nightmare from which she could just wake up from already... she didn't want this to be real; She could hardly breathe in regular amounts, every breath she took felt rushed yet drawn out at the same time! Her convulsing, heaving, shuddering, belly felt like it was squeezing tightly with each contraction sending her unbearable pain, and the fact each cub and pup were forcing their way out in a conga line did not help either.

Sophia screamed out in pain and bliss as her pussy is stretched wider than ever before as the shoulder exit from her birth canal with a wet pop, she did not know why she was enjoying this but she just was... for some reason the feel of her muscles almost tearing from the sheer size and mass of the foal didn't seem as dire as it should to her.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby MRUB » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:58 pm

Spreading open her pink folds are opened as the wolves head pushing into the world. Another contraction drops it onto the table as the cub behind it begins to breach as well.

The foals chest slides easily forward with a couple more contractions. Each one making a wet slapping noise as the woman's tunnel pulses and contracts around it.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Tanya groaned as her belly contracted, she could feel the squishy tips of her pups heads brush against her hands which were still clasped tightly over her labia to prevent their escape... she didn't like that; For a few minutes the pups head was caught between the barrier made by her hands and her pulsing cunt before she finally gave in and removed her hands letting the pup continue to crown before finally plopping down onto the table covered in birthing fluids and pieces of placenta, however this moment of relief did not last long as a cub began to replace the spot the wolf pup had been previously before.

Meanwhile Sophia was a moaning, screaming wreck as her foal was in its last stages of crowning.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby MRUB » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:30 pm

Over the next couple of minutes the cub squirmed forward. Pushing her labia apart it was pushed onto the bed by the fluids flowing out behind it. The cub and wolf crawl forward each of them clambering onto Tanyas chest. Their brothers and sisters all squirm into Tanyas birth canals as one. Taking advantage of the contractions racking her body.

With a final gush of fluids the foals rump is pushed from Sophia.Standing shakily it joins its smaller pony sibling. Locking onto Sophias pert breast they each begin to suckle hungrily.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 am

"Goddamnit... this... nrghh... hurts! You pups... and whatever else... better make it worth my while." Tanya grunts.

"Aww... I feel so flat now, hopefully they'll fill me back up." Sophia sighs.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Postby MRUB » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:40 pm

The children are pushed forward as each contractions pushed them forward. Rapidly they all begin to enter the world. There little eyes still closed they crawl blindly but manage to join there siblings at Taynas breast taking turns drinking. Inside her the calf is pushed forward its nose bumping against her cervix. It was stretch open by the last children birth but not wide enough for the calf to pass easily....
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:15 pm

Tanya was left virtually breathless as one by one the animals were birthed into the world, she thought for a few moments it was over and thanked god for it... until she felt something large press against her cervix and a contraction to roll by hitting her hard; Her hands clasped over her stomach gripping it tightly as she was forced to grit her teeth and shut her eyes tightly while bearing down, she had no idea why this was happening to her of all people who didn't want kids for a long time not even any animals either... Least of all animal children. Yet here she was birthing them into the world! The breastfeeding/nursing was helpful in reducing her pain, it didn't quite dull the pain of her contractions to the point where she could enjoy this though... not that she would enjoy it even if it wasn't painful.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay