The Trials of Malum (Layab547 and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Trials of Malum (Layab547 and me)

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:25 am

I blush at the spectacle. Sheesh, if she's crushing on him, he must be crushing on her. I'd love a girl who shoved my face in their breasts to say hello. I wave a little, looking at the kids a moment, then back to their teacher. "Yes, there's a dungeon nearby that has a beast that's bothering the local population. I plan to split the reward evenly, as I need aid on this quest."
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Layab547 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:48 am

"I have heard of this before." The elf nods, crossing his arms. "However, there is quite a fair bit of... disturbing history surrounding that dungeon. It is possible that the quest you have been given is to hide that the local guilds are too afraid to meddle with the place..."

A grin comes to his face, and his green eyes twinkle.

"I'd love to come along!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:59 pm

I blink as he starts talking about the history, only to completely jump past it. I shrug. I suppose it can't be that dangerous then. I shake his hand. "Welcome aboard. I figure we'll get one more before we try taking them on, what do you say?"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:37 pm

(Character Sheet Time!)
Name: Rike
Species: Elf
Class: Wizard
Strength: 2
Perception: 8
Endurance: 3
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 9
Agility: 6
Luck: 4
HP: 80
LP: 10

Perks:
(Magicsmith: You can charm items with effects or boosts with correct and materials and time.)

(Unnatural Boost: You gain an extra 5 points to total LP.)

(If Pure Wizard):(Magical Bond: You can boost other peoples' magic based on your intelligence roll for an action.

(Prey: essentially same as pred, but reverse which gets a penalty and which gets a bonus.)

(Soft Heart: You find bigger women appealing. Fat people, enemies, and the like will have a +2 bonus on perception against you. Allows you to take an extra perk due to being penalizing towards you.)

(Magical Boy/Girl: +2 to magic use)

(Monster Enthusiast: You have studied all of the bestiaries the brave adventurers of the past have compiled. You are able to IDENTIFY monsters, along with their stats, behaviors, and weaknesses.)

Other Info: Rike is a teacher at the village's small school, and a close friend of Paula. While fancying himself an intellectual, he carries a secret longing for adventure! He is also... oddly obsessed with monsters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, though I do not know who." Rike crosses his arms, pondering, while the class behind him sit around awkwardly. You can't help but notice that Rike's lips are almost pouty whenever he is thinking. Paula clearly notices as well, and her robes swell out a little.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:11 pm

I nod and rub the back of my neck as I try to think of who else might want to join. Observing Rike, he's strangely cute. I shrug. "Shall we head to the tavern to find someone there?" I look to the class. "In any case...what'll you have your class do?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Paula answers the question by stepping by Rike, and walking up to the front of the class.

"Children!" She commands, all of them immediately straightening up. Even Rike flinches at her tone. "Mr. Rike is being called away on an adventure, as such, he will be unable to hold classes. However! All of you are to continue studying the books he has provided you! Understand?"

The class all nod quickly. Paula gets an even sterner look.

"Should Mr. Rike inform me that any of you were lazy in his absence, you will be brought to the temple for punishment... understand?"

They all nod again, all eyes wide.

"Good!"

Paula is back to her usual mood when she strolls back to the two of you.

"To the tavern!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:39 pm

I blink a little bit as I watch Paula immediately take control. I blink at how quickly the class falls in line. I blink at her. "...have...you been a teacher before? Or do you have to control the class a lot?" I immediately turn and exit, gesturing for them to follow along. We can talk while we walk.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:36 pm

"Oh, all of the children know me from the church." She explains,as your little party makes its way through the village. "I keep them from acting up when people are praying to the goddess."

"She substitutes for me, as well." Rike explains, walking next to Paula, a book under his arm. "Needless to say, my classes go much smoother when Ms. Paula is present."

The party comes to a fork in the path, one way leading down to the tavern, which ironically seems to be in better condition than the school. Sounds of merriment come from an open window, despite it being rather early in the day.

The other path leads to the town market. You could probably get supplies there...

A mouse runs down the path to the market.

The other two wait on your instruction.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:52 pm

I blink slowly. I look to her, blushing. "Um...so does that mean...they get the same..."benefits" that I did?" I would be somewhat surprised if they were already...aware of such things. I shrug at the fork in the road. "We'll head to the market afterward, once we have all of our members."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:24 pm

"A few of them..." Paula admits, blushing. "Some for acting up, but mostly, parents want their children baptized before the goddess... you know what that entails."

Walking into the tavern, you see that it is fairly busy, with barmaids rushing about the tables, and many different people enjoying the beverages available. A certain few female members of the staff are dressed in more... revealing garments, indicating their part in an extra service. A few heads turn towards your group as you enter, but other than that, nobody pays you any mind.

There is space open at an empty table, or at the bar. The bartender is a large woman, with a jolly smile on her face, and appears to have some orc in her blood.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:10 am

I blush at the idea. Now I'd wished I'd lived around here when I was younger. I look around the tavern, considering who might be a good choice to add to the party. Seeing the bartender, I smile. Maybe...I go over and sit across from her at the bar, gesturing for the others to join me. "A round, please, for me and my two friends."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:39 am

The bartender gives you a hearty welcome, and lists of a price of 6 G for the ordered drinks. "I ain't see you around before." She tells you, as she collects the payment. "You a friend of Paula's?"

"Everyone is my friend, Ram." Paula laughs, as she and Rike take a seat to either side of you. "Miles just arrived today."

"Gets around quick then." Ram raises an eyebrow, before turning around to fill your glasses.

"By the goddess, she has a nice ass..." Paula sighs dreamily, while Rike just buries his face in his hands.

A mouse runs across the floor, stopping to stair up at you curiously.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:07 am

I chuckle a little bit as I reach into my cloak and give her the G. "Yes...and we've gotten along very quickly." I smile and relax a little as she goes to make her drink...I blush and stare at the bartender's ass. Jesus...maybe I'd recruit her, if only to bring that ass along. I didn't notice the mouse quite yet, since my attention was elsewhere...
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:24 am

Ram turns back around, the drinks in her hand, as she sets them down on the bar. Paula quickly grabs hers, downing her whole mug, while Rike takes a sip of his, and shivers in disgust.

"So, sweety, what brings you to this town?" Ram asks you, laughing at Paula.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:42 am

I blush as I take my mug, taking a sip. "Well, there's this quest that I'm gathering a party for. The three of us are who I've got so far, and I'm hoping to find a fourth person."
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:59 am

"My, how exciting!" Ram laughs, turning away to do some more work. "I'm sure you can find a fourth in here somewhere. Whether they'll be of any use is debatable, but..."

The drink tastes of piss that's been sweetened, and burns as it goes down your throat. That would explain why it was so cheap...
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:38 pm

I cough from the drink. It's not exactly quality. I take big gulps to get it down quicker, since alcohol is alcohol. "Alright. What about you, might you be interested? We're splitting the reward evenly." I stare at her ass once more.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:22 pm

The bartender goes silent for a moment, before turning back to you, a smile on her face.

"That sounds like fun, kid, but I ain't an adventurer. I know I look all big and tough, but I ain't got the skills for a fight."

Paula looks at you, dissapointment in her eyes.

You could probably convince Ram to come along, if you had her do the talking.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:36 pm

I rub my chin a little. "Really? None? I doubt that..." I smirk. "We can always help teach you..." I look to Paula. "What do you think, Paula?" I smirk, nodding, letting her do the talking.
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:33 pm

Paula smiles, and stands up, before discretely moving the cover away from her cock, exposing the massive member to Ram.

"Ram... I would love for you to accompany us on this quest... If you'll join us, I can offer you the blessing of the goddess."

[Paula CHA. Check: 1d10 + 3 = 5]

[Ram INT. Check: 1d10 = 2]

The half-orc blushes violently, but her eyes begin to shine as she comes around the bar to stand next to Paula.

"Well... When you put it like that, how could I refuse?" She chuckles, before reaching up above the bar and taking down a fucking battleaxe. "One condition: I get to fuck any of you whenever I want."

"Deal!" Paula cries happily, before Rike can protest.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay