The Trials of Malum (Layab547 and me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Trials of Malum (Layab547 and me)

Postby 9kirby99 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:16 pm

I blink as I stare back at the mouse for a moment. Of course it's a magical mouse, too. Named Mr. Geoffrey. I look to him. "...did you name him, or did he tell you his name? I wouldn't be shocked at this point if he could talk, too." My heart stops for a moment when she says he's been following me. "...f-for how long has he been following? And what exactly did you guys see?" If they've been following for as long as I think they have...that could be bad for me.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby Layab547 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:31 pm

"Oh, we've seen everything..." The girl giggles. You never knew what a 'wicked' tone sounded like... until just then. "You seem like you'll be very fun to play with." She closes her hand around Mr. Geoffrey, only for the mouse to dissolve into smoke. And just like that, she suddenly turns around, and begins to walk away.

"You have enough friends to play with right now, but should you ever find yourself all alone and scared... Mr. Geoffrey will help you." She glances back to you, her innocent smile returning to her face. "My name is Minerva. I can't wait till we can play together."

With that, she walks off, using her giant staff as a crutch... even though she clearly doesn't have a limp.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:53 pm

My blood runs rather cold. I had no idea if they were bluffing or not. So I wanted to test them a bit. "...if you have...well...th-then list everything I've done today!" I stepped forward challenging way for a moment. I step back when she makes her mouse vanish, as I realize she...might be more powerful than I originally thought. I blink as she starts walking off, and I follow. "H-hey, you still haven't proved you've been watching me!"
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:09 pm

She stops, and turns to you, her eyes flashing with a strange red light. The alley suddenly doesn't have an exit, you're just in a hallway of darkness, only able to see Minerva. Slowly, she makes her way back over to you, and stands on her tip-toes just to be able to get up to your shoulder. She places her free hand over her mouth, and 'whispers' to you.

"I bet it was lovely in Pretty Paula's balls. So hot, and creamy... If that was me, I wouldn't have let you out. You would feel far too good." She giggles, and steps back. "But for now, your friends need you. There was a murder, after all, and whoever did it dared to insult Paula's precious goddess. She isn't taking that very well."

The light returns to the alley, and Minerva smiles at you sweetly. "Now, I'd better get going. Wouldn't want anyone to see us and have them think you were going to do terrible things to a poor, homeless girl." She looks over her shoulder, then back at you. "... Unless, that's what you want to do."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:31 pm

I blink a bit as things suddenly shift magically around us. Either she wants privacy, or I was about to die. I brace, ready to fight back if she tried, but it seems the former was the case. I blush as she describes things to me. I raise my eyebrows at one point. Insulting Paula's goddess? I'd need to look into that...otherwise, it seemed to match. I calmed down a bit, realizing she didn't know...everything. "...I'll keep you in mind, then. I'll...do terrible things another time, thanks." I begin to leave, blushing, but...relieved. I hurry back to find the group.

(I love knowing something you doooon't)
9kirby99
Heavy user

Postby Layab547 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:06 am

(Rule 1: Never taunt the DM ^.^)

"Miles!" Paula practically collides with you as you leave the alley, scooping you up in her arms and planting a big kiss on your face without warning. "There you are! I was worried something had happened to you, too!" She's clearly still crying a bit, but the worst of it seems to have passed.

"Any luck?" Rike asks you, assuming you had gone off to investigate the murder.

None of the group notice as Mr. Geoffrey appears behind them, and gives you a very mousey wink, before vanishing into dark mist once more.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:46 pm

(Fair. XP)

I yelp as I'm scooped up suddenly, blinking before I realize it's Paula. I blush and cuddle up to her, trying to soothe her. "S-sorry, I...had a lead to follow. No luck, though." I look to Mr. Geoffrey for a second, before looking to Rike. "So, yeah...unfortunately, I found nothing. What have you guys been doing?"
9kirby99
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay