Banner of The Wolf (OERN and Krovennan)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Banner of The Wolf (OERN and Krovennan)

Postby OERN » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:34 pm

In a similar fashion Abigail pushed everything from her mind other than the man she was being ridden by, though his girth was probably a bit too much for her. Still, she found his strength comforting given the present situation, and his motions soon had her, thankfully only figuratively, melting into the stomach walls. She curled her legs around his thighs and held on for dear life. Abigail didn't have the strength or experience to contribute much herself other than smothering her "rescuer" with her heavy breasts.

Outside Dianna was a bit beside herself. To save face and prevent a possible revelation that would damage her reputation forever, she had basically ordered the man she was courting to have sex with a strange girl. And she had ordered a strange girl to have sex with a man she had never met before. In a moral and emotional sense she was screaming internally. But she couldn't deny that this moment was one of the most arousing she had ever experienced. There was a silver lining to most things. This one just happened to be the sort that was getting the lycan so worked up that Dianna began to pleasure herself on the mattress, tongue hanging from her jaws as she expertly teased herself. Her tone as she addressed them was heady, sultry, though mixed with embarrassment that she couldn't hide anymore. So much to the point that even the most untrained socialite would have picked up that she was losing her composure. "Oh, keep it up in there you little morsels. You're doing so well..."
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krovennan » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Jonas heard the Lycan's taunts loud and clear, as if coming from all around him, and even before, he guessed she was getting off to the cause of her belly's rhythmic squirms. He heard her heavy breathing, felt her arms move around to the conspicuously warm area behind his head and squeeze the pair inside her from the sides. Jonas hated giving this Lycan what she wanted, but while they were fucking, they weren't digesting. As the tight Lycan's belly squeezed and kneaded the interlocked pair, Jonas' hands kept up their work on Abigail's ass cheeks, kneading them like fresh dough as he dragged his nails lightly along her back, doing so with a face full of quivering breast flesh. Somehow, despite everything that was happening in his situation, he was really enjoying fucking this train girl. SO muich so, he almost didn't realise it when he felt the first few twitches of imminent climax.

"It's almost time. If you have a preference for where it goes, I'd make it quick."
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby OERN » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:32 pm

Abigail simply whimpered as Jonas pumped inside of her, failing to give a cogent response in time to prevent his seed from spilling into her nethers and mixing with the sweat and juices of the enclosed space. The tension of the situation and her current location were terrifying, but it seemed to amplify her pleasure as her lust fed off of her fear, and the attendant climaxed as well. She quivered around Jonas in the afterglow of her orgasm before slipping the werewolf hunter's member out of her sex and collapsing on top of him.

The lycan herself felt her captives stop moving all of sudden. At first she was concerned, but after a few moments she realized with grim satisfaction that they had been spent before Dianna herself was even half way done. They would just have to wait until she was finished before she considered releasing them. In a way her efforts became easier since there was less distraction, but the werewolf was more than a little irritated that her preys' sexual stamina was far less than her own. Still, she wasn't upset. And the exercise had provided the distraction she needed to come up with the barest hint of a plan on how to get out of this conundrum. As she continued to play with herself around her massive stomach Dianna wondered how much trust letting her snacks out of her gut would get her.
"Hmmph. I'm still not done yet myself. So you're going to have to wait a little longer until I'm through. Maybe next time you'll last longer."
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krovennan » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:37 pm

Jonas went limp for a moment as the fatigue of intense lovemaking washed over him, the attendant's weight resting on him gently as the Lycan continued to taunt them. Nothing had changed about their situation, they were still stuck in a Lycan's stomach, at the mercy of her whims, but at least they had managed to calm down a little bit. Jonas could feel the Lycan's around them both as they struggled to crest her belly to pleasure the Lycan, the tight sensation causing him to still squirm and inadvertently push at her stomach walls, stretching her gut in all directions and occasionally pushing at her more sensitive areas. She wanted to be done before she would let them out, so Jonas made sure to experimentally press against her belly walls, probing the areas that got the best reaction. It was probably better for everyone if she finished sooner rather than later, and Jonas didn't want to be in here any longer than he had to.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby OERN » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:29 am

Jonas' efforts took Dianna by surprise, throwing more fuel onto her fire and sending her ecstasy through the roof. She began to moan and pant and whimper, her mind breaking from too much stimulation, more than she had ever experienced. Fluids spilled forth from her cooch like a slow running waterfall of lust as she worked her sex with both hands. Suddenly her vaginal muscles seized around her fingers as she climaxed, causing her to cry out with half a scream and half a howl. A good three to four minutes went by as she spasmed against the mattress. Then she went limp, out of breath and with a stupid grin on her face.

"T-that was amazing... We, we need to do this again. Not now. But, sometime." Dianna composed herself and sat up against the headboard to make good on her promise. The lycan gently pushed in a bulge in her gut, forcing Jonas towards her throat, gagging a little as his head passed her sternum and ended up in her mouth. Seizing the opportunity the werewolf looked to a mirror on her dresser and delighted at the sight of her lover's face between her jaws. It took much restraint to prevent her from swallowing him down again, but she managed to push him out to his shoulders so that Dianna could carefully hook her hands under his arm pits and pull him free from her maw. His waist, his hips, his thighs, his knees, his shins, and finally his feet popped free from her throat. She swallowed a bit of excess saliva, causing the moisture to rain down on poor Abigail still locked within her stomach.

With a chuckle Dianna placed the hunter on the bed next to her, rubbing her gut with the train attendant still trapped inside. "Now hunter, I will let the young woman go on the condition that you both wait patiently until I am gone. I'd rather not have to do something I'll regret to either of you for betraying my trust and trying to pull a gun on me. Or, if you like, or if you fail to cooperate, I could take her with me and turn Goldilocks here into a werewolf. Then you'll have two women chasing you down to eat you. The choice is yours."
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krovennan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:48 pm

Jonas felt the stomach compress in on him as a result of the Lycan's orgasm, before being forced back up and out again. Before the hunter could collect himself, the Lycan was demanding he let her go. In truth he was in no shape to fight her, and the idea of two of her level after him was a dreadful thought. Watching her stroke her distended belly, realising that that was him but a minute ago, Jonas shuddered. He had to find a way to stop her, but his rational mind told him it wasn't gonna be today. He had to do as she said. Swallowing his pride, what little he had left laying there still wet from the Lycan's insides, Jonas nodded his agreement to her conditions, the churning stomach and panicked lovemaking taking their toll in equal measure as Jonas just lay there, hoping this Lycan was as true to her word as she claimed she was, and he wasn't about to watch her run off with a future hunting partner.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby OERN » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:34 am

Dianna was relieved to see Jonas' begrudging agreement. She could feel the enmity he had for her still, but the werewolf had to act in desperation. In any other situation it would have just been the hunter and the lycan. If Abigail had done what she had probably been told to do by her supervisor, she would have never intruded on them, would have never ended up spending time inside of Dianna's guts making love to the she-wolf's man. Part of the lycan wanted to make good on her promise to abscond with the buxom blonde. Maybe not to change her as she had said, but to feel the terrified woman squirming inside of her for a day or so to punish the interloper. But with a heavy sigh she began to force the younger woman into her throat much the same as she had Jonas, forcing the girl free after facing resistance around her hips for a moment or so.

Poor Abigail had been driven unconscious by the ordeal but was breathing normally, confirmed by Dianna checking her pulse and listening to her chest. "She will be fine. When she wakes up find her a change of clothes. Your rich friend probably has some, the waist might be an issue but at least the bust size will be similar enough." Dianna rose, stretched, and walked through the back door of the train car before looking back. "I hope next time we'll be uninterrupted in our escapades..." A moment later she jumped to the roof and began to crawl back to the front of the train, the sound of her claws slowly fading into the deafening sound of the rail car racing down the tracks.

Abigail awoke a moment later on the bed next to Jonas feeling utterly violated, but also, sickeningly exhilarated. She could never imagine something like that ever happening to her, much less surviving it. With relief she noticed Jonas raggedly breathing next to her. "T-that was, better than I thought it was going to be? I mean it was terrible, but we're alive. I don't know. Maybe it would have been less scary if she hadn't been so forceful. I've never heard of a werewolf like that." Her heart was beating like a locomotive in its own right.

The blonde rose to her feet and collected her things. She placed her undergarments back on her person and began to redress herself in her uniform. It seemed in Dianna's haste to leave the werewolf had forgotten that she had told Abigail to remove them in the first place and apart from a bit of saliva and gastric juices that would be easily hidden with the perfume she borrowed from Dianna's collection. "I-I'll leave before I get you in trouble. I'm sure you'll have a hard enough time explaining what happened to the sheets without me here..."

Just as she was opening the bedroom door to leave a particular red headed adventurer met her eyes, looking bemused, fully dressed, and knowing. "Well Jonas. If you wanted another friend to join us you could have just asked. You picked a pretty one I'd say, though, why is the back door of the train car open?"

Abigail remained silent, slowly turning to Jonas on the bed with very wide eyes. It was hard to tell if she was more frightened by the werewolf or the very human woman before her.
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krovennan » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 pm

A small bowl of water had been in the room nearby, which Jonas made good use of to wash himself down and redress himself, at least somewhat. With the scent of Dianna's perfume masking any lingering odour, Jonas decided to work on cover up when Abigail mentioned the sheets, noticing the damp patches from their wet bodies. Before he could do much more than redress the bed and hope they dried in time, Dianna was in the doorway asking questions. Having to think fast, Jonas sat on the remade bed, wearing his trousers and little else, and came up with a story to hopefully dissuade her from the truth, or at least, some of it.

"I'm guessing something on the actual latch is broken, it seemed to rattle itself open when we went over one of the harder jolts. As for the attendant, I asked her here to see if...she knew of anything on the train to sharpen my axe, the blacksmith back in town was apparently cheap for a reason. Didn't mean to get your hopes up for a third participant if that's what you're worried about, you never asked about that kind of thing."

Jonas' clear joke at the end was partially to lighten the mood, partially to mask his own pounding heartbeat. It wasn't his best story, and Dianna seemed smart enough for it to be a long shot. But if he managed to at least steer her from the truth that the attendant and him and just fucked inside a Lycan's stomach on her bed, then it would be a success. Abigail's apparent adjustment to the situation had been extremely unnerving and distracting to Jonas. Though whether it was because, in the back of his mind, he almost agreed with her, or not, was unclear. For now, Jonas just sat there, hoping that Dianna at least partially bought it.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby OERN » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:39 am

Dianna sighed, seeming almost disappointed. In truth it gave her such a rush to be both the heroine and the monster in her story. And teasing poor Jonas in this way was a treat. But prying too hard into things she already knew might have the chance of revealing her own hand. "Oh well. Can't blame me for trying. You may go, but feel free to stop by again. I might be able to convince him yet."

Dutifully Abigail bowed and left the bedroom, exiting the train car as Dianna smiled at the scent of her own perfume on the attendant's body. It was on Jonas as well. Good, she would be able to find them with ease. "You seem rather tense, combative. The sort of physical response I'd expect from you upon seeing a werewolf. Have a bad dream?"

Her concern was genuine, only now could she see the bruises her volatile innards had left on Jonas' battered body, though they were light and would probably heal before the next morning. She made no comment of it as she felt his forehead. "Ooooh, you're rather warm. If you're getting sick, at least it happened in a decently safe place."

Internally the noblewoman snickered to herself. She hadn't done any grievous harm to her lover, and she had no plans to, but the last thought running through Jonas' mind she guessed was, "safe".
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krovennan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:45 pm

"No, just thought the door opening was something attacking for a minute. Guess I get more on edge during a hunt than I realised."

Jonas felt as though he had just dodged a proverbial bullet, deflecting the cause of his tension. When she commented on his warmth, and the safety of his surroundings, he couldn't help but shake slightly at the thought. Dianna would probably write it off as nothing much, but to Jonas, it was a struggle to keep up the cover. Thinking fast, Jonas had to think up another idea, and just hope she hadn't noticed the bruising where the Lycan's insides had been especially cramped, those that weren't as a result of the attendant anyway.

"I'm tougher than a little fever, I'll be fine. It got later than I thought it seems, did something come up while you were gone? You seemed to be gone for a while now that I think about it."
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Postby OERN » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:02 am

The shoe was suddenly on the other foot. And as much as it would be simpler to come clean right then and there, Dianna was certain that revealing her true nature at the current juncture would probably end this dalliance before it even really began. Unfortunately that meant that she needed to come up with a convincing lie. She hesitated for a moment, but happened upon something useful as she remembered her sojurn over the roof of the railcar. She had cut herself terribly, though her lycanthropic healing factor had made short work of the wound. Still, there had been blood left over a plenty on her palm, and the noble had been forced to bandage it in lieu of having proper facilities to clean her hand. "I was tending to a cut, seems someone forgot to adjust the pistons properly on one of the doors and it slammed shut on my hand. I spent a while making sure it wasn't broken."

With both arms behind her back, a single claw formed on her other hand, and Dianna winced as she used it to reopen the wound. The werewolf presented it thusly. "I really need to clean this though, so if you're satisfied that I'm being truthful about my whereabouts while you were diddling the help, let me past to the restroom."
OERN
Somewhat familiar

Postby Krovennan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:07 am

Jonas did as he was asked and allowed Dianna room to pass. Laying on the top of the bed as Dianna made her way to the Restroom. Looking to the door as Dianna left, Jonas stood up and closed it, as if it made him any safer. Sitting on the bed again, he waited patiently, running out of stories to explain his state. He made a mental note to see if he could encourage the driver to make the journey any shorter, hopefully to make it harder for the Lycan to keep up. Laying on top of the bed, Jonas watched the forest slowly thin as it began to give away to rolling grassy hills and meadows. He wasn't familiar with this line, so Jonas had now clue how far they were, only that they were far enough. Listening to the quit trundle of the train's wheels on the tracks and watching the lights flicker as the car vibrated, Jonas started to calm down, Reasoning he was far from the source of his worries by now.
Krovennan
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay