Into the Kingdom (White_Wolf and MySweetMaiden)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Into the Kingdom (White_Wolf and MySweetMaiden)

Postby MySweetMaiden12 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:16 pm

In a large kingdom, one that no one dared to face, some deemed it evil and some deemed it cruel - to those in power, this was paradise. With a bustling city filled with treats and flourishing moments, it was ever a wonder or a thought in the corner of their minds, where their king was. Why he never left the palace walls, truth be told - there was no reason to. He had his lover and his pet, his comrade and play thing. All in the form of an arctic fox and husky mix.

With large ears, and a long fluffy tail, the white fox gently brushed her hand across her king's stomach with a delighted hum. "My king, you outdid yourself for breakfast today~" she purred out in delight as she gazed up at him. This was where she brought his meals to. To the lavish chambers of the large predator. She could still feel the squirming of the two guards he had devoured, how they were doing nothing but looting from his treasury and stuffing their own pockets with gold. Two large elk, that was slowly being digested in his powerful sotmach. "I do wonder if you would have room for a few more thieves....but that might put your meal to shame."
MySweetMaiden12
Participator

Re: Into the Kingdom (White_Wolf and MySweetMaiden)

Postby white_wolf » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:50 pm

The Large Wolf lay back on the large over sized bed as his Stomach began to churn the two elk within him. "Like always you have giving me a amassing meal" the morning light came through the thick red curtains and bath the two of them in soft sunlight. His white silky fur shined in the light displaying his large bulging stomach. The wolf then looked down up on his pet his light blue eyes glowing in the sun light. "My dear you know I can devour many many more thieves but if i did that I might not beadle to enjoy desert." The Wolf said with a slight grin as he caressing the back of the Fox. "and you know how I love my dessert"
white_wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MySweetMaiden12 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:54 pm

The fox smiled as she continued to rub his middle, but as she took into the account of being his dessert - she slowly leaned up and gently pressed a few fleeting kisses to her king's neck. "Of course I do...I'm the only lucky one to survive such a place." she mentioned as she pressed the foot down of one of the elk and watched them practically shake within the larger wolf's gut. "How about after dessert~? After all, you'll need your strength back to rule your kingdom."
MySweetMaiden12
Participator

Postby white_wolf » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:21 pm

The wolf licked his lips. " After Desert I would love to have lunch. " The Tip of the wolf's large claw slid slowly down the spin of the fox until he got to the base of her tail. He gazed up on his pet with tender lustful eyes. After a meal the wolf always becomes in dire need of his, dessert. The Large wolf leaned down and licked the neck of his Sweet Maiden Fox. Tenderly allowing his tongue to slid over he soft white fur with his nose to her he took a deep sniff of her savoring her aroma.
white_wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MySweetMaiden12 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:49 pm

The fox's large ears flicked back at the gentle tongue that brushed against her soft white fur. How with every little brush revealed the light cream speckles from deep within her coat. Though very easily, she could become the literal dessert of the large wolf beside her. Continuing to brush her hand against his stomach, she slowly shifted to brush her lips against his neck and lick at it tenderly. "Then I'll happily oblige, my liege."
MySweetMaiden12
Participator

Postby white_wolf » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:45 am

The large wolf Takes the small fox in to his paws and lifts her above his maw using his thumbs to gently oven he legs. His hot breath washing over his inner thighs as she hovered over the huge maw. slowly he lowered her down letting her legs startle his gaping maw letting his tongue slid over her tights as he pelvis passed his lips he closed his maw letting his tongue explore her inter thighs and gently brushing her lips. His hot breath heating up he thighs as he savored her taste.
white_wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MySweetMaiden12 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:08 pm

There was a shuddered sound that came from the fox, but she decided to stay a little quiet. After all, she was her king's dessert. Letting him taste her over and right now, with one tip of his head, she would be in the squirming and gurgling mass that was his stomach! There was a sense of fear but also a sense of wonder that passed through her. After all, she always tried to see if his limit was something a little bigger than what she might have imagined. Just the thought of it had her shuddering and squirming just a little in his maw.
MySweetMaiden12
Participator

Postby white_wolf » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:34 am

The Was oblivious to the thoughts of the small fox. His mind clouded with a deep lustful desire. As the wolf tasted her juices he fell deeper and deeper in to his lustful desire. His tongue roamed over her taking in every flavor of her as he moist lips dripped juices in to his maw. In the back of his mind he wanted to swallow her be he controlled himself knowing that if he did such a thing it would be hard to find someone as obedient, she was almost irreplaceable even though he would never admit it. Soon his tongue had found her lips and started to penetrate them. The juices rushed down his tounge and he growled in pleasure as he tasted her. His hot breath washed over her privates almost scalding her with its heat. She could smell the last victims still on his breath knowing that she could be his next one at anytime. He was almost lost in the moment as he devoured her moist flower.
white_wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MySweetMaiden12 » Wed May 24, 2017 1:41 am

The fox was squirming and practically messing in delight. Her wolf enjoyed knowing that he was in power and she was sure that her pitiful little sounds only added to that. She slowly moved so that she wasn't in as big of a risk of falling down into the groaning and gurgling depths of the king's gut. She knew quite well that soon the two elk would only become a forgotten breakfast.
Though as he continued on with his dessert, with one sharp moan, she felt that knot within her break and soon her juices were released. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.
MySweetMaiden12
Participator

Postby white_wolf » Wed May 24, 2017 1:58 am

The wolf lapped up the juices of the squirming fox. The taste adding to his lust. soon he lifted her out of his maw, something not many creatures get the pleasure of. He set her on his full belly. The light pushes of the victims in him pushing up in to her as the squirming in him, his gut churning them in to nourishment soon to be forgotten. Lightly she feels something on her back as his large member pokes her lower back standing fully erect and throbbing with his heart beat. It was clear what the King desired
white_wolf
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MySweetMaiden12 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:03 am

The smaller fox was still riding out her haze of pleasure before she felt his member brush against her lower back. Though instead of moving to set herself over it, she did have another way of pleasing him. Shifting on his full and gurgle stomach, she opened her maw and let her pink tongue slink out to brush against the top of it. And very soon, she got as close to it as she could. Letting her mouth take in as much as she could then letting her soft white paws brush against the rest.
MySweetMaiden12
Participator

Return to Private Roleplay