A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:32 pm

"Almost..." Nali whispers back. "Just past that last batch."

(and here I planned on having a wolfos or moblin attack them. I forgot how fun Deku baba were in windwaker.)

The Miasma is very thick now, but a stone arch can be seen past the mist. "Just stay quiet, and don't make sudden moves." There's a clearing behind it...
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:47 pm

(I figured they would be the best choice ^.^)

The mist is so thick by the time the clearing is in sight that the path is completely obscured... which explains why Lola, who drags her feet when she walks, suddenly trips over a vine.

Thankfully, Blink catches her before she can fall, but just the contact was enough...

The sound of loud, chomping jaws rings out behind the group, as a bright orange Tiger Deku Baba rises out of the woods. It gives a few lunges against its vines, before they snap, and the hungry plant bud is suddenly lunching down the path towards the party.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:11 pm

When the Tiger Deku Baba (???) charged them... Nali flew directly at it's stem.

*SHZAAAAAAK!*

Lighting flashed from the fairy into the mobile plant, which shrieked and spasmmed before the current ended and it collapsed to the ground.

"RUN! Into the clearing!" Nali cried out, pointed toward the archway.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:17 pm

(I had a brain fart: These things http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Baba_Serpent )

Blink shields her eyes at the bright flash, the other two bunnies crying out, not having their sister's foresight at the bright flash. But they obey, taking off in a sprint towards the relatively safe-looking clearing.

Vines are beginning to grow through the trees, the plants having caught wind that meat is near.

The fried Serpent Baba suddenly disintegrates into the purple mist, which flows back into the darkness of the woods.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:26 pm

(Last post for tonight, unless you're on at Midnight.)

The clearing perhaps was once a structure, but there's only a few varied bricks remaining now. Yet the mist does not reach here... but the vines are moving through the edge of the clearing.

"To the middle! Lana! Open the portal!" Nali shouts out, flicking from side to side. "The spell worked, and I found them!"
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:33 pm

"Nali?" A voice rings out, seeming to come from each of the bricks at once. "Great work! I'm opening the portal now!"

The distinct sound of woods being splintered begins to sound from deeper into the forest, and the vines begins to glow a fluorescent purple.

"Kalo, Lola! Stay close to me!" Blink commands, kneeling and pulling her siblings against her.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:05 pm

(Uh... sorry, but do you mind if I kinda control Lana and Cia, at least for now? I kinda need them for exposition.)

"Any TIME now Lana!" Nali shouts out, obviously distressed. "We've got some very nasty plants here and I can't keep this up forever!" She flits around the clearing like a flash... whenever Blink's eyes light on a vine moving toward her and her siblings, Nali is just suddenly THERE, lighting flashing out of her body and into the plant, till it pulls away.

Blink is preeeeetty sure that fairies did not have the ability to do things like that.

Suddenly, glowing blue gears seem to thrust out of the air behind the bunnies. They only extend halfway out of... nothing-ness, a few yards apart. Then a huge circular gear appears and connects the two with an echoing clunk, and begins turning. Light flashes and the surface of the gear seems to twist... stretching deeper into itself with the pattern of the teeth rotating in time with the gears and stretching off into infinity...

"Into the portal! Go go gooooo!"
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:16 pm

(Of course. I just used her because it would be weird for a few seconds to pass without her saying anything back to Nali ^.^)

The whole time, despite the every growing vines, Blink can't help but feel comforted by Nali's seeming constant presence. The vines clearly become more and more agitated, but by the time enough of them have gathered to break past the fairy, the portal is already opening.

"Come on!" Blink yells, pulling her terrified siblings into the swirling vortex, as an angry schemes have radiates out from the depths of the Lost Woods.

And suddenly, everything is quiet again.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:22 pm

(Not if she could only look and listen, not speak thru time. Ah well.)

The solid clunk clunk of the gears seems to echo into a tick tock tick tock...

and then the bunnies fall onto their faces as they're dumped onto glowing blue stone.

"Goodness, that was close!" Comes a cheery voice. "Sorry about that, but I had no idea the corruption had spread so far!"

A hand appears in Blink's vision... a human hand.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:56 pm

(Oh shit... I'm sorry :oops: )

The three end up in a pile, Blink somehow finding herself on top of Kalo. She quickly move off, before finding the hand in her face.

"Um... no worries. Thank you for saving us." Blink smiles at the stranger, as she takes the offered hand.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:43 pm

The woman is dressed in an ornate white outfit, with a fancy headdress and pure blue gems on it. She has pale purple hair and shining purple eyes. (It's lana in her mistress of time outfit.)
She gives Blink a big smile as she helps her up. "oh no, thank you for coming to help us! I know it can't have been easy to just rush off from your home, especially with your siblings. I know mine's more than a handful!"

Wow, she's pretty. she doesn't even seem to notice that she's giving off a great view of her cleavage when she bends over to help up Lola and Kalo. (Okay, I wanna see all of the bunny's reactions to a pretty girl. I'm shameless, but I'll try not to do it too often.)

"So, my name is Lana, and I am one of the Sorceresses of Time and Space." She gives Blink a small bow, her smile never fading. "Welcome to the Streamer's Sanctuary!"
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:58 pm

Blink can't hold back her blush at the view she is given of the fine pair of breasts, though they are not as big as hers. But all of that is washed away when she realizes that the woman before her isn't an Animal... she's a Hylian... an actual Hylian. Blink's mouth falls open, and she can't even muster a response.

Kalo happily takes the offered hand. While not furry, it is soft and kind, and he doesn't want to let go. His young cock immediately goes erect when his eyes travel to the girl's chest and face. She had no fur at all... and she was the loveliest woman the young rabbit had ever seen.

Lola stood on her own, and only blinked in surprise at the presented breasts... before reaching out, slipping her hand into Lana's cleavage, and giving them a squeeze each. "Blinky's are bigger."

An awkward silence follows that, Blink looking at her siblings, before just burying her face in a paw.

"If you want to send us back, go ahead..."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:22 pm

(Just curious... do you want to meet Cia now, or later? Like after the first dungeon?)

Lana smiles happily as Kalo takes her hand... then 'eeps' as Lola's small hands give her modest but perky breasts a squeeze.

"H-hey now! Don't be rude... and don't worry. I've heard much worse." Lana brushes off Lola's words with a smile and general perkiness. Still, she gets an awkward, strained smile on her face. "Just... don't try that with my big sister, okay? She'll... react a bit more strongly."

The human woman, as her ears aren't pointed, is still completely free of corruption. She notices Blink's stare, and almost blushes. "A-anyway. You're currently outside the time and space created by the goddesses... this entire castle is a bit like a temporal observatory, as well as our home. We've got plenty of room for you though, so don't worry about that."

The white clad sorceress pauses, then sighs a bit.

"I'm sure you have a LOT of questions."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:36 pm

(Yeah, after the dungeon. Also, I do know that Lana isn't a Hylian, but that's all that Blink has ever heard 'furless people' called.)

"Maybe one or two..." Blink returns the strained smile, making a point of putting herself between Lola and Lana, while looking around at the observatory. "It is a very beautiful place... The sky is so... blue."

She returns her gaze to Lana, Lola and Kalo both beginning to wander a bit. The bunny's ears droop a bit more, and she lowers her head.

"Your 'fairy' mentioned that I was a hero of some sort... I want to argue with her, but I fear she may be correct." Blink scuffs her foot, and Kalo is suddenly paying attention to his sister again. "I... have been having dreams lately. Were you the cause of them?"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:16 pm

(Eheh, sorry if I sounded rude. Oh, and I really, should have put in a description... but you kinda gave me an idea!)

"Blue? Oh yeah..." Lana smiled at the wide green field that could be seen between the white pillars to the right. "I like that view of Hyrule Field, before the civil war. To be honest though... I have a special place in my heart for the Sand Colossus." She pointed to another set of pillars... which opened up into a golden desert, with a huge statue of woman built into a sole mountain.

Each of the spaces between the white pillars that surround the area show very different environments... there seems to be a balcony for each of them, as if one could walk out and see different places in the world from one tower. Save for a few stone portals that seem to lead to other places. If Blink looked up... she wouldn't see blue sky. She'd see stars in the abyss... but not a night sky. Above them is a blue circle in a black sky, surrounded by stars... and an orbiting sun and moon. A beautiful orb of blue and green, covered by whisps of white.

"Well, the hero thing is a bit complex... but I haven't been sending you any dreams. I don't have that power. Maybe you could tell me about them?" Lana pauses... "Oooor maybe you'd like to know why me and Nali called you here?"
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:41 pm

(Wow! I really like this place ^.^ I said 'blue sky' because that's pretty much the only thing visible during the glimpse we get of Lana's observatory after Cia is defeated)

Kalo is clearly taken with all that he sees, his eyes wide with legitament wonder as he gazes out at all the visible lands. They are so different from the woods he has grown up in! They all carry a sense of wonder and adventure about them, and something deep within the rabbit calls for him to explore them. Despite this, the boy stays by Blink's side, and reaches up to take her hand without prompting.

Lola doesn't seem to take any notice of the lands, her attention still on Lana. Her initial curious scowl has morphed into a small smile, as she watches the young woman.

Blink seems surprised when she looks about the observatory, but unlike Kalo, the lands she sees make her uneasy. They all look so... dangerous. Even without the visible presence of monsters, the unfamiliar landscapes carry none of the safety Blink associates with Kakariko

"I... think it would be best for you to tell me first." Blink stammers slightly, looking back to Lana as if wishing for her to make the view go away. "These dreams may be unrelated."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:04 pm

"Very well..." Lana's face falls slightly, and she walks toward the center of the room, stopping at a raised podium, with what seems like a pool of water set into it. "I... My sister and I watch over the timeline of Hyrule and other... connected lands."

She waves a hand over the pool, and several scenes appear... One with a huge, terrifying moon. Flying islands, with birds the size of horses. A vast ocean with no fish...

"Hyrule has a long, and complicated history. Events small and large create differences... entirely new worlds. Some things remain constant though... Legends you probably know well. Heroes, princesses and evil powers rising... good and bad, someone has to witness these events, to remember and understand them. That is my... our duty. It's a little lonely, but... it's worth it."

"Recently though... things have been... going strange. Events that have been set are altered, old powers that were defeated return... dark worlds that should have receded seep into their counterparts." She looks pointedly at Blink. "Me and my sister do what we can... but recently things have gotten... a little out of hand. We've been calling in our friends to help when we can in the timeline... but we need someone to help us in more out of the way places."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:42 pm

"..."

Blink is silent for several minutes as Lana speaks, the weight of each word sinking deeper and deeper into her as the realization of...

"What?"

Or maybe not.

Blink just stares at Lana in complete confusion, her head titled. "I... have no idea what you just said."

"Blinky..." Lola pipes in, finally breaking her silence. "... the bad guys are re-writing all those stories you tell me at night, and Ms. Lana wants us to help stop them."

"... Oh." Blink coughs, smiling at Lola before turning back to Lana. "Ok, I understand. And... I believe my dreams are related..."

"In these dreams, I'm always with some other woman. Sometimes it's a young, red-haired girl. Others... it's a beautiful Zora, or a bird woman. I'm always... fighting something, trying to defend these women from it. But before either of us can win, a... golden snake appears, and devours me. Then I wake up..."

She stops for a moment, and sighs.

"It sounds so stupid out loud."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:21 pm

(Brilliant! Oh man that's going to be fun... she'll be falling in love all over the timestream! You gonna keep that Golden Snake a secret? It's fine if you don't want to give me spoilers. I'm keeping secrets too!)

There's a soft groan from where Nali has been sitting on the ground. "Seriously fluffbutt? Pinky here gets it before you do?" The fairy sounds exasperated.

"Be nice, Nali." Lana hisses, but puts a hand on Blink's shoulder. "Your dreams don't sound stupid at all. I know those women in your dream... they're historical figures that interacted with various Heroes... in fact, those dreams are probably what caused my spell to pick you out."

The sorceress taps Blink's left hand causing that warm, fizzing sensation to flash up her arm.

"The soul of the hero is one that is constantly reborn... awakening in a hero whenever they are needed. But the soul gravitates toward... people with certain qualities, or lifestyle. They don't have to be related by blood... though some tend to be. Just wearing green and being brave is enough for a person to potentially be a generation's hero... and you could have been a hero too. For now though, you're close enough to help me and my sister out."

Lana pauses a moment, then gives Blink a sheepish look. "I'm afraid I don't actually know much about the destiny dreams... that's one aspect of the hero I never could really see. I can't actually read minds, so I have no way of knowing for sure if your dream means anything at all."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:43 pm

(Lots of lesbians in this story ^.^ And yeah, I have a few. Though... I do have a request: Can I decide what sword Blink ends up wielding after she finishes the first three temples?)

"Shush." Is Lola's only response to the fairy, pointing her finger into her mouth it a meaningful way.

"I know the legend of the hero..." Blink nods, as she rubs a paw over her arm. "So... I would be a reincarnation of the hero, if I weren't... me?"

The poor bunny looks like her brain is going to give up on understanding any of this and just kill her now, but she manages to shake it off, and gives Lana the weakest of smiles.

"Great. Glad to know that I fuc... screwed over my entire world just by existing instead of the hero." Her eyes are beginning to convey how tired she is, in more than just the physical sense. "Look... Can you promise me one thing?"

She looks back at the smaller two bunnies.

"... Find someplace where they can grow up happy, and I'll fight with everything I have to protect it for them... Though that isn't saying much."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay