A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

Postby Darian » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:04 am

(sure! I got a starter weapon in mind, but if you got an idea, go for it! Lemme know if you want to control any love interests or side characters.)

"Grrrr..." Nali growls, but falls silent.

Lana on the other hand, simply gapes at Blink for a long moment, shock clearly written on her features.

Then she scowls, and puts her hands on her hips, leaning forward to glare right into Blink's eyes.

"You stop that talk right now, missy! Not only is it completely un-necessary, it's not even true! You don't have any control over where or who the hero's soul manifests itself! Worthiness has nothing do with what happened to your world, and I won't hear another word of your... your self-put-downingness!" She stomps in a way that is almost cute with that last frustrated word. "Even I don't know who the hero will be for sure... I only can sense him when he manifests, same with my sister! So no more of that! Just because you aren't a Hero doesn't make you a failure! You haven't even tried yet!"

"You're kinda springing a lot on the bunny, Lana." Nali speaks up again. She still hasn't risen from the floor... why isn't she flying? "You might be used to it, but jumping into other worlds is kinda a big deal to us linear folks. You haven't even told her what she's going to be doing."

"I didn't?" Lana blinks.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:22 am

(I will. I just mention this early because I have a bit of a surprise for that scene.)

Blink visibly staggers out of surprise at Lana's outburst, her ears dropping even further.

"I... I'm sorry..." She whimpers, and Kalo is suddenly standing between her and Lana, though Blink quickly ushers him aside as she straightens back up.

"The... fairy?" Blink looks back at Nali, her face clearly showing her embarrassment at a large number of things at the moment. "I'm sorry. I never asked: what are you? You don't mind if I say fairy, right?"

Back to Lana.

"But, she's right. Please, why do you need someone like me?"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:33 am

(Nali and Blink have already been introduced to each other, remember? Guardian fairy? Also, jeeze is Blink un-confident.)

"Well..." Lana seems a bit ashamed by her own outburst. "You see Blink, we, that is to say, my sister and I, kinda just dealt with a... very complicated mess that involved a lot of time travel. (See:Hyrule Warriors Plot) Near as I can tell, all the energy and time travel from left little... messes around the timeline in Hyrule and other places. We need you to go in and fix the little time leaks so they don't affect history too much. Or start spreading even more than they have."

"The reason we need you Blink, is because certain places only a 'Hero' can get into. The spirit carries a heavy destiny, even if it's tested every time. Fortunately, you're close enough to the hero that, with the help of that little spell we used to find you, you'll be able to get into places and touch things that were meant only for the hero of the time. Are you following me so far?"
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:17 am

(I know, but you keep hinting that Nali isn't a fairy, so I assumed it would make Blink curious. And there is a reason for it, I promise!)

Blink nods, listening to Lana intently. "I'm... going to guess that this isn't just as simple as going out and cleaning up after yourself..."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:43 pm

(heh, no worries! Just commenting.)

"You've got that right." Lana sighed, but tried to keep chipper. "We're going to need you to fix whatever has gone wrong, and find the time holes. Nali would be able to fix them once their effects are resolved."

The Fairy floats up to land on Blink's shoulder again.

"yeah... we won't be sending you out there alone. I'm kinda trained for this, being a guardian fairy. I'll be able to provide information about the worlds we end up in, the enemies we face... and some basic advice, if you need it." The fairy's voice is calm and cool. "Lana... well, she's been teaching me some of the magic she and her sister use to seal the time holes. You won't have to worry about that part at least. Juuuust fixing whatever mess they've caused."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:49 pm

"Ok... that makes sense." Blink nods, smiling at Nali. "I was wondering why you have so much magical power."

"Fairy." Lola states, crossing her arms as she looks up at Nali. "You be nice to Blinky. She'll try her best."

Blink takes a moment to ruffle Lola's hair, before looking back to Lana, nervousness clear on her face. "I'm going to guess we need to start as soon as possible?"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:03 am

"Well... a little. My sister is taking care of something right now, but we CAN get you started with some basic equipment, and well... I've got a little bit of a warm up for you and Nali. Familiar territory for Nali, so there shouldn't be any problems."

Nali buzzes on Blink's shoulder. "Oh no..."

"Yep!" Lana gives both of them a little wink. "You're going to be getting a blessing from the Deku-Dryad!"
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 pm

"... I don't like the sound of that..." Blink shudders, before Kalo steps past her again.

"Ms. Lana..." He starts, appearing nervous. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He clutches his toy weapons tightly, as if trying to will them to morph into their metal counterparts.

(Sorry for the short posts, there just isn't a lot I can do at the moment.)
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:36 pm

(it's fine, stuff happens. Let me know I'f I'm being too controlling, story wise.)

"Oh don't you worry, it's perfectly safe! She loves giving blessings. Nali's just being a sourpuss."

"She loves giving blessings TOO MUCH." Nali grumbles.

Still... one can see Lana's heart melting when Kalo steps up to her, clutching his toys and asking to help.

"There is a way you can help, my brave friend! But first, we all need our equipment! This way!" Lana almost skips along to one of the white stone passages that seem to be actual hallways... despite the fact that they seem to lead into thin air rather than walls.

"First up! Clothing!" Lana leads them into a rather plush looking room full of outfits that seem both simple and ornate... rather than by style or size, they seem to be sorted some other, unseen way. Possibly known only to the sorceress of this place. (Of course Lana has outfits from every single version of zelda... and they're sorted according to game! :D )

"Come along, feel free to pick any outfit you like!" Lana waves along Lola and Kalo happily... "I can spell them so they fit, no problem."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:35 pm

(Oh no! I love what we have so far, I just feel lazy since there isn't much my bunnies can do at the moment. Also *cough*....

HAPPY ZELDA MONTH!)

The trio of rabbits nervously follow behind the enthusiastic sorceress, their situation only growing stranger by the minute as the observatory continues to give the middle-finger to all sense of normality... Though, they do calm down upon entering the comfortable room, and Blink's eyes practically explode out of their sockets at seeing the beautiful clothing.

Lola, on the other hand, lets out a loud moan, and buries her face in her hands. OF all the types of clothes she hates, she hates dresses most of all.

"Are... Are you sure?" Blink asks, not waiting for a reply as she begins to eagerly 'shop' around among the offered garments. Lola goes to sit on a stool in the corner of the room, while Kalo's eyes are quickly drawn to a blue shirt with some strange design on it... He carefully takes a sleeve into his paw, and looks back to Lana.

"Um... Ms. Lana... I like this one."

(Kalo's Choice: https://cosplaywithme.files.wordpress.c ... lothes.png )

(Unless you meant there were only dresses; I honestly wasn't too sure.)
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:00 pm

(All outfits, male and female, are there, from Link's farmboy outfit from twilight princess to the fanciest zelda wedding dress you can imagine. Happy Zelda month to you too!)

Lana waves the bunnies into the outfits, smiling as Kalo picks out the windwaker outfit.

"good choice, Kalo! Here we go~!" She twiddles her fingers and spins, obviously adding flourish to the spell, and suddenly the entire outfit is Kalo's size. "We'll have plenty of time to try on other clothes, or go shopping for other ones, but this'll be great for just hanging around the sanctuary."

As Blink hops around the various outfits, which actually include some armor, Lana calls out to her:
"Make sure you're pick out some tough travelling clothes, Blink! You'll be adventuring, not marching into combat."

When Lola wanders off to pout on a stool in the corner, Lana quickly end s up beside the young bunnygirl, looking curious. "Hmm? What's the matter, cutie?" she asks in a freindly, if concerned tone tone.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:08 pm

Kalo tugs uncomfortably at the outfit, but smiles at Lana just the same. It fits him perfectly, and despite his dislike of clothing, the boy has to admit that they are the least itchy shirt and pants he's put on. "Thank you, Ms. Lana!"

Blink nods, but is still incredibly excited as she digs through all the different outfits like a purple-furred hurricane, until she suddenly lays eyes on something, and comes to a halt. She stares for a long moment, as she begins to rub her arm, feeling that warm sensation creeping through her again. She glances over at Lana, who is speaking to Lola, before consulting with the fairy.

"Nali... That tunic..." She starts, pointing at a green outfit hanging next to a very royal looking dress.

Lola glances up at Lana, carefully moving one of her ears out of her eyes so she can see the sorceress. She conveys little emotion, and simply lets out a sigh. "I hate dresses." She explains, looking down at her member. "Pants too. They're so uncomfortable to wear, and I always end up ripping them."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:10 pm

"You're very welcome Kalo!"

Lana looks over poor Lola's body, and nods thoughtfully. "Hmmm, it can't be easy with such a large addition. Buuuut I think I can help! You just need to try some better materials and a slightly different design..."

Lana begins pulling very loose pantaloons out of thin air, (like Jasmine's from the disney movie's pants, or gerudo pants.) made of incredibly fine silk. it's so very soft, and pliable, and there's plenty of room in them. "Dresses might actually be easier for your cock, but If you really don't like them, these will be just as nice. They're even stretchy... my sister and I have jammies made of this stuff, and it feels lovely on fur and skin."

Nali looks up from her position on Blink's shoulder. "Hmmmm... well, I'm not much of an expert on where these are from, but they look like they should fit you. Try it on, and tell me what you think."
The fairy hovers to allow Blink room to change. "Lana will know if the outfit has any history."

(sorry this took so long... NaNoWriMo is on, and I'm trying to participate. My posting will be bad for the month, but I'll try.)
Darian
???

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:36 pm

(Poke Poke. Still alive, Laya?)
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:25 pm

(Yeah! I'm sorry, but I'm just don't feel like RPing for the time being. I've gotten really into just writing, so... I'm kinda done for a while.)
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:41 pm

(I understand the writing bug my friend! Let me know if you ever want to pick this up again, I did enjoy what we had going!)
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:19 pm

(*Comes crawling back on hands and knees*

I take it back...I'm a moron, an idiot, and an indecisive numbskull

Is... is it ok if we continue?)
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:26 am

(*Picks up, pats on back.*
Buddy, writing is tough, and so is RPing. Sometimes we need breaks from one, or the other. I've waffled over which RP I feel like doing at any one time plenty myself. I go to several posts a day to once a week. And i feel terrible for doing it.
I know the feel.
Important bit, is that we enjoy what we can, while we enjoy it! No worries.

I'd love to continue. Pick your pace.)
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:53 am

(Thanks... you deserve all the hugs)

Lola takes the pants in hand , holding them at arms length as if they were a pair of snakes waiting for the chance to strike her. As she holds them, her face begins to shift, the slightest hint of an uneasy smile appearing. Slowly, she lifts one of the legs up to her face, and rubs her cheek against the fabric.

"... this feels really good..." is the only response she gives, before slowly lifting a leg and slipping on the garments. They easily slide over her thin body, until the come up to her cock. But Lola only stops to let out a soft gasp as she feels the fabric start to brush against her member, before pulling the waist band into place. Her cock's bulge is still very visible, but now the bunny could technically be classified as 'decent.'

"I... is this right, Ms. Lana?" She asks, still fiddling with the crotch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noises of agrivation and confusion can be heard as Blink struggles to change into whatever clothes she found in the back. After a minute, she gives a sigh of relief, and gets to work on re-straightening her ears.

"So... um... how do I look?"

Well, the clothes she chose, while mailable, are clearly meant for someone... of different body proportions. Her upper body is covered by a green tunic that comes down to just above her belly button. It's very clearly tight around her breasts, and it's collar covers most of her neck, save for a small patch of fur right on the soft part of her throats that is visibly a lighter shade than the rest of her fur. A bandolier is slung over her left side,and she seems to be struggling to keep it there.

The only other part of this outfit is a short, green skirt tied around her waist with a brown belt that would likely give everyone quite the show were it caught by a strong breeze, and brown boots that seem to be giving her the most trouble, since she's only managed to keep one on.

A soft blush decorates her face, as she looks up at her fairy expectantly.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:35 pm

"Hmmmm... I probably should have gotten you some underwear first." Lana giggles at the sight, far from prudish, and does some magical hand waving. Several sets of underwear appear, in different styles. "Try them on, see which one you like best. they're made of the same stuff as your new pantaloons... does it itch, though?"

Thing is... it doesn't itch. The material is light and airy, and feels almost sensuous fluttering against her fur and the skin of her cock. It probably might even feel nice if she gets hard enough to stretch it out...

Nali takes a moment to go over Blink's appearance, then face-palms.

"Apparently I have no idea how to size someone for clothes. I don't know how parts of that are too big for you while others are too small." The little fairy groans, then calls out to Lana.

"I think we need some help here, Lana!"

(Would you like to keep Blink's outfit stripperish, or should Lana fit it into something... more reasonable. Because she can do that you know. Magic. Admittedly, stripperish outfit isn't... technically a good idea, so expect some snark from the fairy if that's what Blink chooses... buuuuuuut stripper outfits are more fun, and I'm of the opinion that the magic of the suit won't make it any less effective at protecting Blink.)
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay