A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:21 pm

"What- I am NOT a BUG!" Nali exclaims, her glow flashing.

"Haven't you ever seen a fairy before?!"

(Hey man don't worry if you got work. I know what it's like.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:37 pm

"No." Lola states flatly, seeming to be fully awake, but somehow her voice still sounds half-asleep. "Blink told me stories about fairies though. Do you really taste like blueberries?"

Blink snickers, obviously blushing as she takes Lola's hand. "Lola. This is Nali, she's... found us a nicer place to stay."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:41 pm

"Blue- you don't want to know what I taste like bluebutt." Nali buzzes close to the little girl's face. "I'm way too big for you."

(I know, I'm just asking for it. :D Just hoping for a little fun before we get to a lot more plot.)
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:45 pm

(No worries! I love Lola as pred~)

The young rabbit squints her eyes at the fairy... before suddenly opening her mouth and snagging the fairy out of the air. Mali finds herself on the child's tongue, as Lola begins to suck on her, tasting the fairy as her tongue rolls up around the tiny woman.

She must enjoy the taste, as she murmurs happily with Nali in her mouth.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:55 pm

"Gaaaaaaah! Lemme out!" Nali screams and wriggles inside Lola's mouth her wings soaked and buzzing angrily. Geeze she certainly tastes nice... and hey she actually DOES taste like blueberries! and lemonade for some reason... tangy!

"Aaaugh I swear to DIN I'll guuuuuh!" has Lola found out that Nali is practically naked? Perhaps she has!

Nali is putting up a BIG fight! she's stronger than you'd think for her size!
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Lola giggles happily at the fairy's taste. So fruity, tangy... with the hint of the sweetness of her 'flower.' Despite the fairy's struggles, Lola continues to swish her back and forth in her mouth, before tilting back her head and...

"Lola."

Blink's stern voice stops the girl dead, and she looks at her older sister to see her outstretched hand. Immediately, she takes on a pouty face, one cheek bulging from Nila, but Blink just shakes her head.

"Spit her out."

Lola's shoulders slump, but she obediently leans forward, and opens her mouth, dumping the slightly dimmed light into Blink's paw. Clearly, the girl was exited by her almost-meal, as she quickly turns her attention to rubbing her hardening clock.

"Sorry about that." Blink blushes, looking at Nila apologetically. "Ever since the corruption spread here... she's been acting... predatory."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:24 pm

"Gah! Nghptuuui!" Nali splutters and spits out Lola's saliva, trying to shake the slime off her as she sits in Blink's hand. "Even Skullkids don't just eat someone they just met! argh!"

She takes a moment to glare at Lola, her light dampened but no less dim. "Yeah... it's probably a better Idea that she come with us. I'd hate to see what kinda trouble she'll get into if you leave her alone... especially with THAT." She gestures to the tool Lola's working with.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:30 pm

"I met a Skullkid before." Lola comments idly, as Blink let's Nila wipe herself off on her fur. She freezes for a moment when Nila makes that last observation.

"A little late on that one, I'm afraid..." she chuckles nervously, and then Lola realizes what the two are talking about.

"Four, I think. Sari and Ria, and Eli and his mom." She counts off as proudly as her tired voice will allow, her cock twitching as the names are brought up.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:47 pm

The sensation that Nali is glaring becomes even more evident.

"You've been eating innocent people?" Nali asks in a dangerous tone of voice. "and you've been LETTING HER?
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:05 pm

"I haven't been letting her..." Blink practically shrinks, as she bows her head. "They all happened while I was working. Lola isn't the only child whose started showing monster-like behavior, but she was the first, so no one expected it."

If there is a way to be curled up in a ball while standing, Blink has achieved it.

"No one knows about Lola... the other kids who started eating people were banished into the Lost Woods... that can't happen to Lola."

For her part, the younger bunny seemd unbothered by the entire situation, as she heads for the door.

"I'll go wake up Kalo." She says, the slightest hint of a smirk coming to her face as she looks back at the fairy.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:20 pm

Nali simply stares at Blink's cowering for a long time... then at last she sighs.

"I suppose that's true enough." The fairy admits. "It's good at least, that you're willing to go so far to protect your sister."

She still glares at Lola as the blue bunny smirks at her. "At least you're managing to put your foot down with her. Hylia help us if you couldn't keep her under control. Next time she tries to nom me I can't promise I won't get violent."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:13 pm

"Thank you..." Blink smiles, before her ears flicker at the sound of muffled 'thuds.' "Oh, Kalo's up! You'll like him..." she scratches the back of her head, chuckling. "He's... more like what you were expecting."

The door to the room bursts open again, revealing a nude, yellow furred bunny boy who looked to be a few years older than Lola. His own package is at his knees (seriously, did no one in this family wear clothes?), and he holds a wooden toy sword and shield in his hand. He also has a leather belt around his waist, which seems to have a few Deku nuts hanging from it... either he slept in it, or he has a lot of practice putting that thing on.

"Wow!" His blue eyes brighten when he sees Nali; unlike Blink, he doesn't have buck teeth, and his ears are a bit shorter. He quickly darts over, Lola trailing in behind him.

"I never thought I'd get to see a real fairy!" He gasps, staring at Nali in what can only be described as reverence, before blushing. At least his blush is the same as Blink's. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Kalo!"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:46 pm

"Seriously, clothes aren't a bad idea..." Nali murmurs to herself, but tries to put on a professional air when Kola shows up. "Well, it's nice to meet you too, Kalo. Your sister Blink is going on a very important trip, but we're taking you to a safe place beforehand. Are you all ready to go?"
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:17 pm

"A trip?"

In a moment, excitement, curiosity, and concern all share Kalo face at the same time. Then, he switches back to excited, and salutes.

"Yes ma'am! I'll get everything packed and..."

"Done."

Lola stands in the doorway, a large green knapsack beside her, which was probably a blanket on Kalo's bed until a second ago. She looks at it, and shrugs.

"It's not like there was a lot to put in it..."

Blink visibly flinches at that, before turning to look at Nali.

"We're ready to go, good fairy."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:53 pm

"Huh. Maybe this won't be completely insane." Nali nods at Lola's pack.

She taps on Blink's paw. "Put me on your shoulder, Pinky (or fluffbutt, which would be a better slightly derogavtive name). I can't exactly fly when I'm covered in slobber. We head west into the forest."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:47 pm

"Of course." Blink nods, lifting the fairy up to her fuzzy shoulder. "Comfortable, Blueberry?"

Seems the bunny doesn't take kindly to being insulted.

The little procession makes the way out of the small house, their door leading directly out into the woods surrounding the village. Kalo takes the lead, despite Blink's protests, determined to be the 'guardsman' of this expedition. It's quite clear that he isn't as obedient as Lola.

Speaking of, the sleepy bunny walks alongside her sister, carrying the napsack with surprising ease.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:02 am

"Huh. Maybe you aren't completely helpless, Blink." Nali settles down comfortably on Blink's shoulder. It seems the fairy likes her spunk, considering her approving tone.

As the fairy lead them on a path through the forest, she took in Lola's apparent strength and Kalo's happy enthusiasm curiously, looking the children and making sure Kalo stays close to 'guard' them.

They're heading deep into the forest... there wasn't actually anything in there, right?
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:37 am

Blink smiles at the semi-praise, moving her eyes to see Nali's light in the corner of her vision. She still thinks this whole hero thing is crazy, but having Nali happy with her does make the bunny feel better.

As they enter the woods, Kalo backs up to rejoin the group, still acting like a guard to hide his unease. The rabbits have no issue making their way across the convuluted terrain, until...

"Blinky..." Lola starts suddenly. "Those weird plants are here."

Up ahead, a giant Deku Baba is resting, its giant blue head visible even when partly hidden in the ground. They're a result of the corruption spreading through the ground... and they have a bad habit of eating people whole.

Thankfully, the rest of the forest around them doesn't seem particularly thick.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:43 pm

"Great. They didn't notice me on the way here, but I'm pretty sure they'll smell you no matter how quiet you are if you get too close." Nali sighed, then shook herself off. "At least my wings are dry now, I can help you sneak around."

The fairy began fluttering a path along the edge of the trees. "Follow me. I've got a good sense on their reach." Blink found her eyes instantly drawn to the fairy, and a safe path appearing in her mind... everything felt much more focused! "Don't worry about loosing track of me: This is a trick fairies like me can do."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:59 pm

Blink takes both of her siblings' hands, surprising Kalo who she makes stay close to her as she lead them after Nali. Deku Babas of various sizes dot the forest, all of them becoming active and looking about as the group passes by.

The further into the woods the group goes, the more of them appear, and a purple miasma begins to rise up from the ground.

"Please tell me we're getting close..." Blink whispers to Nali, looking about at the dark forest. Even the trees are beginning to look more twisted.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay