A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

Postby Layab547 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:24 pm

"N-No, it feels fine." Lola smiles,rubbing at the fabric, the bulge in the front of her new pants steadily growing. "These are the nicest clothes I've ever worn..." Looking up at the offered undergarments, her face returning to one of mild disgust. "Do I... have to wear these? They all look too tight..."

Any further complaints are silenced by Nali's proclamation, drawing Lola's attention to the now blushing Blink, who is quickly retreating back into the racks of clothes.

"No, no... it's fine, I'll just... find something else to wear." Blink whimpers, her ears flat.

(While a lot of her picture have the 'stripper' look, Blink actually wears a proper adventuring outfit in the story... I honestly find the full uniform more aesthetically pleasing than the really short one. She doesn't wear underwear though, so she's technically completely exposed from the bottom.)
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:48 pm

"Noooooope~!" In a sparkly flash, Lana is twirling Blink away from the racks and in front of a large mirror that most likely hadn't been there a few seconds ago. "Trust me, Blink, if the outfit speaks to you, you must examine it farther! Listen closely to the fabric!" Her smile is teasing, but her grip is strong.

"For example, just because your outfit doesn't fit right, perhaps you are simply holding your expectations too low... or too high? Either way, you want this outfit, even if you're not sure you'll fit. That alone is worth trying out!" Lana grins as she tugs at Blink's chosen skirt.

"Perhaps it thinks you're a bit too old, too set in your ways... but that just means you're wiser and stronger than it expected." The tiny skirt is now brushing Blink's knees, far more appropriately sized,
"Maybe you think you can't fill out the shoes you've been given... but nobody starts out ready for great things, not really. You learn and grow as you go." She pulls on Blinks missing boot, and Blink can feel the boot adjusting around her paws. "these are lovely boots, aren't they?"

Still, the shirt is so tight around Blink's breasts, and the bandolier just wont settle in a good spot. It's not like Blink had any idea how to wear one of those things, and they were tricky! and Lana was literally using magic to make stuff fit her!

(That's fine! Just checking preferences. Hope you don't mind be getting a bit metaphorical with the clothes fitting. the idea just popped into my head.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:25 pm

(I love the metaphor magic! Magic is, in my opinion, best when it is both flashy and beautiful)

Blink can only stand stock-still as the woman works her magic on the outfit, stretching the skirt to a comfortable length and adjust the boots for her larger-than-average feet. Once the sorceress finishes her 'adjustments,' Blink looks herself over... and takes a moment to adjust her shirt.

"You're right... I... I think I can do this." Blink smiles, her eyes staring at the green fabric, though she still has a question. "Um... how do I strap this... belt-thing on?"

"You're amazing, Ms. Lana!" Kalo proclaims, hopping over with Lola following close behind him. Blink takes one look at the two of them, and a wide smile bursts onto her face.

"Oh my gosh! Those clothes look wonderful on you!"

Kalo giggles, while Lola blushes and looks away. Blink quickly turns back to Lana, matching little Lola's blush.

"I have to agree. You really are amazing."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm

(Hehe! Really, Lana's just being wise while using clothes magic... I'm surprised that Blink pulled out of her funk so easily. Well, at least for now.)

"Just use this buckle here..." Lana points it out and shows Blink how to adjust the bandoleer. "It's a handy little thing, basic adventurer's item. It'll help stash and use anything you find." (Inventory and button mapping system, GO!)

She giggles just a bit at Kalo and Blink's compliments. "Well... I did have a bit of free time before, well... before. Making these was a bit of catharsis, really." The sorceress doesn't elaborate further. Still, she made all the clothes here?! Dang...

"Now, let me see that shirt of yours." There's a bit of an embarrassing moment as Lana squeezes Blink's breasts and tugs her shirt down... but suddenly the shirt is no longer so tight around her chest and isn't so breezy around her belly. "There we go! The only thing we have left is your sword and shield. We won't be sending you out here defenseless."

The Shield she pulls out from behind her isn't particuarly ornate, being two patterns riveted together, and in fact seems rather battered, with multiple cuts on the ornamentation. The Sword seems equally worn, the blade unpolished, with scratches along the flat and the leather of the hilt worn and faded... but both seem sturdy and the blade is nice and sharp.

"It... might not look like much, but I know this sword and shield won't let you down. A friend let me keep it, after all was said and done. He'd be happy to know someone else used this sword when they were taking a leap out into the unknown to try and help." Lana smiles sadly for a moment, then steps forward. "Here, let me show you how to put them on."

The weight settles comfortably onto Blink's back, the blade just over her shoulder, and the shield hanging well within her reach.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Blink only nods, staring at the offered weapons. "I... understand what you mean." After they are properly equipped, she tests the weight of the sword, as a small frown comes to her face. She turns it in her hand a few times, as if the hilt is uncomfortable to grasp. Finally, she nods, and smiles at Lana. "I... I promise not to let you or your friend down... hopefully."

Still, Kalo seems absolutely smitten by the weapon set, his eyes wide as he watches his big sister. He's practically shaking as Blink gives the sword a soft swing; the weapons do resemble his toys, after all.

Lola doesn't share her brother's enthusiasm, but she says nothing... for a moment.

"Wrong hand."

Blink stops, and look at her, confusion on her face. "What do you mean?"

"You're right-handed, so you hold the shield in your right hand, not the sword."

Blink looks down at the blade, and tries switching it over, nearly fumbling it in in the process. She only holds it for a moment, before quickly moving it back to her dominant arm. "I... that just feels too awkward. I don't think I could hit anything..."

Lola just shrugs, before returning to examining all the clothes around them. As much as she hates wearing them, she seems to have warmed up to the designs.

"Speaking of..." The eldest bunny returns her focus to Lana, putting on her bravest face... which honestly isn't saying much. "Where am I going first? What... What do I need to do?"

(I'm going to give Blink the standard 3 hearts to start with. I hope that's ok... I love incorporating video-game features into RPs ^.^)
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:05 pm

"I'm sure you'll do fine." the sorceress gives Blink a reassuring smile.

"Oh, that's no problem, here, let me just..." Apparently, Lana barely notices that Blink is using the... traditionally wrong hand. She merely switches the Bandoleer from one shoulder to another. "There, all set. Now, you're going to Nali's version of Hyrule. Things are pretty safe there right now, so it's a great time to visit the Deku Dryad and get a blessing! A blessing like that will really come in handy when you're out closing up other time-holes, so it's a perfect place to start... and well, get a handle on exploring other worlds. Nali knows this place too, so she'll be able to get you where-ever you need to go."

"Yeah, I just wish I didn't need to go back to THAT place. Sure it's safe enough, but the Kokiri and the Dryad... ugh. She's a terrible influence." The blue fairy groans as she sits on Blink's shoulder.

Lana rolls her eyes. "Don't be such a sour-puss. Dekuna is a great guardian of the forest, and a lovely person as well." She looks back to Blink. "I'll take care of your siblings here. Get them settled. Do you have any questions, Blink? Don't be afraid to ask."

(I plan on having Lana offer a 'magical prediction' before you leave, but if theres any issues you want to adress in character or out, now's the time. Also, just saw your new commsion from saint of raven... love it! any chance of Blink learning to vore in this RP? Eventually of course.)
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:30 pm

"I'm glad we'll be starting off relatively safe..." Blink sighs, before looking at the fairy. "I'll be counting on you, Nali!" Her smile is genuine, a strange look in her eyes as she meets Nali's gaze. Before the fairy can properly observe it, Lola interrupts.

"Fairy." She says, marching over to Blink's side and looking up at the glowing light. "You keep Blinky safe. Understand?" She stares for a few unblinking seconds, before finally looking down to give her sister's leg a hug. Blink smiles, and rubs her forehead, though she can't hide the slight shaking of her hands. Kalo is quick to join the two, the small family embracing each other for a moment, before Blink turns back to Lana.

"I have a ton of questions... but... I don't really know how to ask them." She rubs the back of her head, her ears drooping. "I think... I think I'll find out the answers as I go. But, I am curious: where is your sister? You've mentioned her several times now."

(I know! I love that piece so much! Every time I go back to look at it... ah, I just feel happy. And yes, Blink will eventually learn to vore, thanks to a 'certain' someone who I'm pretty sure you've guessed by now.)

(As for questions... how are we going to handle the actual story-telling? I don't want to leave you describing every village, dungeon, monster, and person we come across while I play a couple of bunnies.)
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:11 am

(Hurgk. Sorry about the long silence Laya! I've... been busy with work and Distracted by Starbound.
As for how to handle the actual story-telling... We could work things out OOC, hash out a few details of background stuff that Blink might not be aware of at the moment, see what kinda NPCs we feel like playing, and stuff to have happen. I guess we have to feel out how much secrecy we want to keep on certain facts, and if it would be better to have actual surprises sometimes.
Like, I'll give you the situation of the Kokiri village before we get there, and see how things go?)

Nali is tempted to roll her eyes at Lola's serious stare, but holds back, possibly remembering the child's tongue... and possibly because of the loving hug she gives Blink's leg, quickly joined by her brother. "I understand, kid. Don't worry, I take my job seriously."

Lana smiles as Blink sheepishly rubs the back of her head. "You know, heroes either have too many questions, or none at all. Both are the same when you're starting out on an adventure. As for my sister..." Her smile becomes a bit strained. "She's cleaning up some... messes in other parts of the timestream. She's rather good at that."

There's a sound in the distance, like a drum, and a faint flash of purple light. Lana's smile grows more strained. "I'm sure you'll meet her soon enough, probably when you get back..."

(Distant explosion. Maniacal laughter. Nothing says I'm expressing my passion and emotion like destroying an army that's not in the right timeline... and every job has to have it's perks.^-^; )
Darian
???

Postby Darian » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:49 am

(Heheh... Got breath of the wild, and am getting my ass kicked surprisingly hard. That game pulls NO punches. It's awesome though.
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay