A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:50 pm

It was nighttime in the Darkened Lands of Hyrule. The corrupted "Sacred Realm" had fused with it's counterpart, with unimaginable consequences all around. The hero had failed, and darkness ruled the land... more or less.

The monsters had found the populace of Hyrule much more difficult to 'conquer' when the populace had become monsters themselves. Aside from the shadowy overlords locked away in the castle, there wasn't much horrors going on... if you didn't count the fact that monsters could eat each other.

The dark armies held that this would change once orders came down, but no orders had come. Though the hero had been defeated... it seemed he had also at least banished the evil overlords... or something. (Can you tell I haven't played a link to the past or four swords yet?) All of this, however, is not important.

What is important is that inside an out of the way grove near Kakariko village, was the house of a family of bunnies. One of these Bunnies was a pink cottontail named Blink.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Re: A Tasty New Legend! (Zelda RP, Darian and Layab547)

Postby Layab547 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:14 pm

"G'night Blinky..."

"Sleep well, love." Blink smiled, as she closed the door to her little sister's room just as the young girl fell asleep. Blink's own happy demeanor fell in tandem, as she slumped against the opposite wall and sighed loudly. It wasn't taking care of her two siblings that tired the teenaged rabbit so much: it was the knowledge she was barely managing to do it. While doing odd jobs around the isolated village, along with maintaining a small garden off the side of their home, had proven adequate for feeding the three youths before, the ground around Kakriko was slowly turning infertile... and in some cases, poisonous.

Everyone knew it was the work of the Dark World. Even after the two realities had been merged as one, strife between the beings of both realms had only continued to grow. Kakariko was supposed to be a sanctuary away from the hungry monsters that everyone had become. Apparently, sanctuaries had time limits.

Blink quietly walked into her own small room, which contained a single bed and a dresser with a cracked mirror. She slipped out of her mother's faded blue dress, and sat on the edge of her bed, trying to unwind a little before actually attempting to sleep.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:25 pm

Blink might notice something flash from deep within the forest. A deep blue burst of light from within the trees. But surely it was nothing, not really. Just another poe, perhaps.

Wait... something is coming. A small, light blue light.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:36 pm

Blink... um... blinks, and stands up from her bed, walking over to the small window that looks out into the surrounding Lost Woods. There's something oddly soothing about the brightening light, much unlike the hate and anger that the light of a poe causes. The bunny just smiles as she watches the light draw closer... and closer...

A second too late does it occur to her that the light is heading towards her window.

Blink stumbles back as something small and soft collides with her forehead, temporarily stunning the rabbit.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:22 pm

"oof! Aargh..." Comes a small, equally stunned voice.

When Blink's vision comes back into view, floating in front of her was a fairy. There were barely any fairies left now that the merging had happened.

"Unngn... sorry 'bout that." the tiny fairy seems to shake itself. It's hard to make out anything but the light and the wings, like with all fairies... there are rumors that they go completely naked, but most don't stay around long enough to let people know. The blue light marks this fairy as a different kind... not a healing one.
"Still getting used to this tracking spell. Turned it up to high and it yanked me out of nowhere..."

A glowing golden light appears floating next to the fairy.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:45 pm

"N-no problem..." Blink murmurs, staring in confusion at the dancing light before her. Fairies are very uncommon, but Blink had seen a few when she was younger. But that was before her siblings had been born.

She doesn't have time to ask any further questions though, as a bright light suddenly bursts into existence next to the fairy. Blink turns her head to stare at it, her eyes now as wide as saucers.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:01 pm

"Right, I'll just be off then..." The fairy makes to fly over Blink's head, then stops. "What the..."

She looks down at Blinks cute pink face for a moment.

"... No way."

she drops back down in front of Blink again, then makes a sloooooooow circle around the bunny's head, facing her the entire time.

"Oh you have GOT to be kidding me. It's you?
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:03 pm

It takes a few seconds, but Blink's attention is finally drawn back to the fairy. She gets the distinct impression she was just insulted.

"What's... wrong?" She asks, glancing back and forth between the fairy and the light.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:19 pm

"... everything." The fairy lets out a soft groan. She shakes her head, then drifts back and speaks a little more formally.

"I was given a spell to lead me to a person best suited to undertake a certain job. It's lead me to you. Congratulations,"

The fairy tosses the golden light at Blink's head, and it vanishes into her- *fizzing golden light, like little lighting in her veins, courage*

"You get to be a Hero." The fairy finishes. "Now grab your stuff, and lets go. The air here is corrupted and is giving me a headache."
Last edited by Darian on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:24 pm

Blink's forehead is taking quite a bit of abuse tonight, she can't help but notice. Though, unlike the fairy, whatever that light is... feels good. Her weariness fades away as it flows through her... which gives way to her response.

"Fuck no!"

Blink hops to the other side of the bed, crouching behind it as if it were a shield.

"You're the one, aren't you? The one whose been giving me those... dreams." Blink blushes for some reason. "They were nice dreams, so thanks for that! But I'm not a hero! I'm a sister! I'm supposed to stay here, and takes care of the kids!"

She pulls the blanket off the bed, covering herself with it.

"Go find some other hero, I'm not going to die in the real world too."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:32 pm

"Hey, you're not exactly my first choice either! But the spell lead me to you, and that's more or less that. I don't DO dreams, fluffbutt." Blink gets the distinct impression that the fairy has her hands on her hips.

"Look, you aren't actually a hero. But we need someone who fills the basic destiny triggers and... look just come with me. I'm NOT looking to have you die. I DON'T have a lot of time either so..."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:42 pm

"Yeah, I have no clue what you just said..."

The blanket that covers Blink shifts a little, exposing her pink eyes. She looks curious...

"Here: just tell me this. Why should I go with you, and can I come back here if I do?"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:54 pm

The fairy actually pauses for a moment.

"You know this world is dying, right?" she says bluntly. "The land is poisoning itself. It'll spread into the water and the air, if it hasn't already. My... my friends want to stop that. But they'll need help. They'll need someone like you."

"If you really want those kids of yours to grow up safe and healthy, you know things can't stay like this. It's not like I'm asking you to abandon them. Worse comes to worse, my friends can take you and yours in. They've done stuff like that before. They're pretty good at problems like your world has... it's almost a specialty."
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:57 pm

"I'm well aware of that, yes."

The blanket falls always as Blink stands, revealing herself again. She hold still for a moment, before sighing, and walking over to the fairy.

"Your friends will just be dissapointed. I'm not going to do anything but make everything worse. But... if they'll look after Kalo and Lola, then let's just get this over with."

She breathes in, and smiles.

"I'm Blink. And you are?..."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:03 am

"Nali. Guardian Fairy." she bobs once in the air, as if nodding. "Let's get going. Grab anything you need... food, equipment, weapons. You'll probably need them."

(Not taking Lola and Kalo along? I had this weird mental image of Lola trying to cock vore Nali since she was 'grouchy' and getting a surprise. Oh, and I gotta take a shower real fast.)
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:07 am

(Oh! I was going to, but the way Nali was talking, it made it seem like Blink was the only one invited.)

"Let me just get the kids." Blink smiles, and turns to the door. "We... don't have anything else. Besides some carrots and Deku nuts."

The first stop is Lola's room, where Blink quietly slips in, and walks over to the edge of her sleeping sister's bed.

"Lola..." she whispers, carefully shaking the smaller rabbit. The child murmurs, her own pink eyes drifting open.

"Blinky?"
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:33 am

"You've got Deku nuts? That's it? Even a solid stick would be better than nothing!" Nali asks incredulously. she flitters along after Blink, checking at the door when she steps into Lola's room.
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:13 am

Lola's room is actually more decorated than Blink's, with a baby-blue curtain over the window and a small table on which sit a few dolls.

Lola herself let's out a low grumble, as Blink basically picks her up out of bed, cradling her little sister against herself. The covers fall away, revealing that Lola sleeps nude, and the large... boy part she has dangling between her legs. She looks like she has questions to ask, but instead, she just cuddles against Blink, her baby blue fur pressing against her sister's pink.
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:39 pm

"... goddesses this place is messed up." Nali whispers as she takes in the state of Lola. "I doubt you'll be able to defend yourself or them if you're carrying her like that." The fairy comments pointedly.

(Got sum chores to do today, but I'll try to post when I can. How long are you on for, in general?)
Darian
???

Postby Layab547 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:16 pm

(I'm at work, but I'll post during my breaks ^.^)

"I didn't ask for your opinion of our living conditions..." Blink mumbles, as she lowers Lola onto the ground. The sleepy girl falls against her sister, but Blink shakes her again.

"Lola, sweetie. You need to wake up, ok?"

"Ok..." The futa yawns, and straightens up slightly, before her attention is drawn to the fairy. "... Blinky, there's a bug in my room..."
Layab547
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay