[Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue May 01, 2018 3:45 pm

(Arca has not created Arcadia yet, but she's getting a head start in spreading the word of the new rising power that it will be.)

*Once the Wraith was through talking, Arca began to let her out, but then held her head in place between her lips* "Open wide Tan, our hatchlings getting another meal from her mothers." *Before moving to place the Wraith in Tanriels angelic mouth, a kiss between the dragon and the angel, let the wraith slide down into Tanriel's ever hungry belly*, "Consider yourself lucky, I meant what I said, Tanriel will boil you down in a matter of hours, I would have taken my time", *She stated once the Wraith's body had left her lips*, "Now my dear, full yet? Or shall I hunt for my egg bearing knight of Arcadia?", *the fire wyrm spoke, resting a warm claw on tanriels belly*.

*For the moment she was ignoring all but Tanriel, she would turn her attention to torarie once the matter was settled*, "Tora, what news from Earth?"

"I've been running interference but without a decent body I can't confront any of the current issues directly", *Torarie would proceed with a brief description of the current standing on earth.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri May 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Tanriel returns Archa's kiss happily, sluuurping down the writhing wraith out of the dragon's lips. "Mmmm, thank you my lady. She squirms wonderfully." the angel rubs her belly, bulging out just a bit more with this new addition. "I... am rather full. But I find myself craving... living prey. Perhaps the egg is making it's desires known to me?"

Still, she is very interested in what Torarie has in her description of earth. It's been some time since she was there... and things had not gone well.

(Got any particular plans on earth?)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:40 pm

*Archa wiggled about in place*, "Mmmh, let us consume this offensive...then Val you shall take this tower up to the Orrery...though, just in case be ready to leave early." *Archa had her champions including the vastly enlarged Tanriel, accompany her to the top of the tower, and their opponents would see the ravenous maw of flame itself, lick their chops, before she lept from the tower and like a comet crash through the enemy line, crushing the lot under her bulk as her maw exploded with light blinding those in front of her while her forces cleared the space behind her to prevent a pincer, then raising up she flapped those massive wings and the flaming wind released knocked over the rear guard before their light shields could spare them. And she finished by crashing her foreclaws into the ground sending a tremor of fire out as cone of havoc before her, clearing the rest of the line and breaking the siege line entirely, from there, Valdonag summoned cover for them to allow the uphill climb, any boulders or bombs thrown would be swallowed by their gluttonous leader detonated in her mighty belly and belched back at the transgressors as explosions and lava bombs.*

"Your leaders are to be my childs dinner, you little things should scatter away before my dear Basilisk makes you her feast as well." *Indeed, the giant bone knight was adding to her thick armor with every skeleton she inhaled growing mightier with every bone walker she felled.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:57 am

"Aye, no worries there, Milady." Valdonnag nodded and turned to head down into the tower. "Only a few more steps there..."

As the mighty flame dragon broke their lines and scattered their forces, the undead began to retreat. They were no match for the combined might of Three of Archa's children, and Archa herself. As the fire licked at their stragglers, a single wraith floated up above the rabble.

"You have only won a battle, lizards! The Sisterhood will never forgive you for the theft of the Crypt, and this was but a taste of the power we have! The hordes of the undead shall harry your every step-AUGH!"

The wraith's dramatic threat was cut off when a flash off blue and gold slammed into her back and drove her to the ground. The wraith found her swords knocked away and her body pinned beneath a squirming mass of chainmail and flesh. Her shouts of rage were quickly muffled as Tanriel managed to stuff the ghosts head in her mouth, and began working her into the squirming bulge of her belly. The angel slurped up her prey's haunted skirts like noodles before glancing up at her Lady and her children.

"Ah... I doubt she had anything else to tell us." Tanriel seems a bit embarrassed, but plays it off casually. So easy it has gotten to feed her hunger! "Shall we go back inside so Valdonnag can transport this Tower away from here? Fighting these undead has almost become dull, and I think we have long worn out what welcome we had."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:28 am

*Archa watched with glee as her egg-bearer hunted as a dragon would, despite the mass in her gut, and greedily swallowed her prey right in front of her fiery mistress*, "Indeed, as lovely as it is to watch you feast on wraiths there are finer meals to be had...the fallen kingdom will be our next destination, but first, let us see Valdonag and regress from the dead lords ire."

*With a kiss to Tanriels engorged and squirming gut, Archa turned and hauled herself back to the drowning tower to seek out Valdonag and give her the order...though she hoped the last sister would appear as well, she wanted the full set for her angels feast, if she detected the wraith sister eldest, she'd catch the flighty spirit herself.*

*Once within the safety of her tower, Archa took on her gladiatorial form, for its more humanoid appearance, and brought Tanriel into her throne/Dias wrapping her wings around the angels body and pressing her back into her own thick and molten gut*, "I have a sneaking suspicion of an uninvited guest in my tower" <3 *Indeed, Archa grinned as the final wraith sister was brought in by Torarie, dragged through the shadows via black spider webs, and placed before the fiery dragon like a trophy.* "Mhmm, excelent, the whole family is back together...for my ladies glut of course, open wide Tanriel" <3 *Archa happily lowered the eldest and largest of the sisters feet first into Tanriels mouth, holding the wraith's head in her own jaws while the dragons claws kneaded and praised the angelic belly, squirming with an entire family of noble wraith women*, "Aaah how delicious, their entire family and all traces of vengeance eaten whole by my very own egg mother...hmhmm I am pleased." *she turned to her shadowy daughter next*, "go ahead and treat yourself Torarie, any one thing aside from the Yellow core is yours from my vaults...be careful what you choose. Some things in there are rather deadly."

*Torarie silently bowed and made her way out of the throne room without so much as a glance at Tanriel...perhaps her grudge was shallow...or perhaps she refused to let Archa know of her contempt...it was hard to say.*

"My daughter hides an intense Jealousy behind a veil of pride...I'm sure you've seen Toraries scornful habits...she wouldn't dare strike you down but she will likely harass you in the future, reguardless of my wishes...but enough about her", *Archa's voice echoed through the halls to reach Val's ears next*, "When your ready, take us to the Orrery Val".

*Archa then let her eyes fall solely on Tanriel as the angels back pressed into the dragons belly, Archas breasts bulging around tans head, and the dragons arms wrapped gently over her angelic lover.* "You've taken well to a dragons life my little Tanriel, one day you might even become a wyrm yourself if you keep eating so well, even in the realm of the dead you found a way to fatten up, the sight of your new bulk brings me a lovely pleasure egg mother."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:12 am

Tanriel couldn't help but eagerly open her mouth when Archa brought out the last Wraith Noble... well, she would hardly refuse a favorite treat from her Lady!

She moaned happily as she swallowed down the last of the wraith women, the thin bulge slipping between her breasts to join the writhing bulge of her belly. "Oh, I almost regret that they will trouble us no more, they wriggle well! Never fear, spirits... you'll find me much warmer than the land of the dead..."

The angel tried to relax into Archa's grip, finding the dragon's warmth enjoyable as her belly was rubbed... but Torarie's angry silence made her sigh and look away.

"I... I suppose she is not wrong, My Lady. You dote on me, though I am undeserving. I am still... weak, compared to her, to all your children. And I have only been picking at things I find... desirable." Tanriel sighs as she rubs her own belly. "I suppose I'll have to prove my own might still, seek out new challenges... and devour worthy prey, to become stronger."

Tanriel's eyes narrowed slightly. "I must admit, I will look forward to hunting demons... and fallen angels. Their kind needs... purification."

The tower lurched upward, and the cold winds of the Frozen sea grew quiet as the Maker Ritual transported the whole tower to the Orrery.

But... a few moments later, Valdonnag herself popped up at the entrance to the Tower.

"Archa... when ye get a moment, come to my forge." The raven haired maker is surprisingly serious now, no daring smirk or easy stance this time. She runs a large thumb across the hilt of her prospecting axe.
"It's nothing official yet, but... well, I need to have a talk with ye. Sooner, rather than later, as Ah'm going to be pretty busy before long."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:26 am

*Archa licked her chops and motioned for Val to approach*, "There are no secrets between my friends, ask and I will tell you anything you like...I'll expect you to do the same...but the secrets of the tower stay within the tower, am I clear...good...mhmm now I'm in a very good mood, my wayward daughter returning was exactly what I needed...so I'll let you choose, will you be speaking to me face to face, or down the hatch? You already know which I prefer."

*Archa would hold to her statement allowing Valdonag to speak openly to her either before her or within her, but mostly she was simply enthralled with Tanriel at the moment, so if they remained or left the throne room she would be bringing tan with her, though she specifically had the angel remain outside of her belly for once.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:11 pm

Valdonnag shook her head.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll meet you at my hut on the sphere. Though..." the maker smiles ruefully. "Since I aim to speak frankly, I suppose there's no harm in doing so in yer belly. Give me a moment, and meet me at me home... well, I suppose you'll finally get a taste of me."

The maker then left the tower, heading to her hut.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:29 am

*Archa would promptly do as the maker requested, but also bring her angelic fancy along with her, the gravid womans hand held in the archwyrms tail claw.*

"I'm here Valdonag, now, though which orifice would you prefer to be eaten with, I'm not in a picky mood, so I'll humor you today."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:42 pm

(sorry this took so long... been playing warframe. Also, I've been thinking about vore warframes and I hate you for that, because I have too many RPs already. XP)

Valdonnag had stripped off all her armor and clothing, Leaving her muscled form glistening in the dark embers of her forge. "Well..." She said with an awkward smile, "I suppose if it must be done this way, I've heard your stomach removes impurities. Since I intend to speak honestly, I'll suppose it doesn't matter as long as I end up there." Valdonnag gently pushed her mane of black hair over her shoulder.

What a strange thing to say... even as she was Naked, perhaps Valdonnag truly meant for this only to be a talk. Something important, perhaps...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:06 pm

*Archa in entered the giant hut and approached Valdonag in full royal strut, Tanriel cradled by the dragons wings like a Kanagroos pouch, pressed softly into her all devouring belly, while the Archwyrm slowly took Valdonag by the hips and lifted her wholly off the ground, Val was clearly larger than her gladiatorial form...but Archa's apatite was larger than the whole world, and she eagerly slurped Valdonags toes down her gullet, licking and teasing her loyal companion, who would soon be sucked into her bulging fiery belly, for the simple comfort of having the giantess inside her, protected, controlled, and dominated. All while Tanriel would feel her masters engorged gut fatten even further with quite intimate contact with her mistress.*
Last edited by SakuraHanaryuu on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:51 am

Val grunted and then moaned as Archa slurped her down, the big, if younger Maker twitching as she was sent downwards.

Tanriel wiggled a bit as she felt her masters gut swell beneath her, the massive meal creating a relatively small bulge... it was so eerie, knowing that Archa was so much larger than she seemed, both inside and out.

But, as Val tried to adapt to the fires around her, even banked and gentle as they were, the Maker found herself sweating and moaning. The giantess shifted, wriggling in an attempt to get comfortable, but only found as much as much as Archa allowed her.

Finally, she spoke.

"Muria asked me to be the Maker of yer new world. To use the Orerry as it's core." Valdonnag takes a deep breath, girding herself as best she can in the heat. "I Do Nae Want To."

Words begin to pour out of the maker, at first a whisper.

"This place was made by me, and I meant it to be mine alone. We Makers have laid the foundations of all the worlds of creation, built the grandest spires and deepest valleys, and yet we have always given them away. Others have laid claim to them, and we are left with nothin. My master, kind and wise he may have been, always told me that our creations were meant to be shared, not hoarded. To live and grow, with the people they were gifted to. But they have not grown. They always fell to ruin, or turned to darker things!"

"And we have been abandoned, our works turned to dust, and all our honor and contracts come to naught. Even now, our people are scattered, and any of those people who we have given our greatest works to, tha which we crafted with our bones and souls out of the void and eternity, either abandon us or prey upon us!" Valdonnag is shouting now, her fury and frustration clear.

"We have never had ANY say about our creations! We have been used up and forgotten! Well, I refuse that fate! I will not let them ruin our greatest works for their own purposes! I would build my own world, even from the ashes they left behind, they would have none of it! No more demands of Makers by those who only take and do not understand! The Forgelands would not be our only home and refuge! We would make our OWN worlds, our own Empire if need be, and they would have to BEG to set one measly foot upon them! That would be our Legacy, and No One, Angel, Demon, or aye, even Dragon would take it from us again!"

"And now, here ye are, Archa, all big and full of fire, demanding a world to shape in yer own image! And my people have promised it to ye, and asked me to give it to ye. Well, I don't want to give it to ye, as has been done before. And I WON'T."

Valdonnag gasps for breath, calming down slightly.

"If I am to help shape this place into the core of your Arcadia, that world will not be yers, and yers alone. It will not even be Humanity's new cradle. Arcadia will be a world shared by the Makers, few as we are, and we will have equal say in it's fate." The Maker waves an arm in the direction she feels Archa's heart. "And even if ye be it's Queen Archa, there would be places on it ye cannot go without our say, for those places will be ours alone. Every inch of the world will know the Makers touch, and know that we are it's creators, No matter who that earth may call master."

"... I don't mind making homes for those who have none, or have lost their own. I promised Molekin, the Mabu, and Sylvia and her kin that they'd have a home at the Orrery so long as it was mine. Troublesome they may be, but I've taken them under my protection. Unlike others, I'll not leave abandon them when I have nae personal use for them. But... I have my pride, Archa. I will Nae make ye an Arcadia to be taken away from me, not from this core that I forged on my own."

"Ye can take the core from me. I know that ye could melt me now, here in yer belly. But I dinnae care. I'll not shape a single grain of sand for ye like my ancestors would if ye aim to take it all fer yerself. But... if ye really do intend to make a world where all are welcome... if ye'll give up complete ownership of Arcadia, I'll make this world a masterwork. My masterwork, and It'll be as much yours as it is mine, or the humans or whatever ends up calling it home. I'll inscribe a new contract on the core, one for a new age and a new world both when it's ready."

Valdonnag smiles at the thought, then scowls.

"If not, then Void take ye, melt me down, and good luck building it yerself!"

And Tanriel may have been shocked at the angry, rash words from the Maker, but it seemed that whatever else, Valdonnag was speaking honestly from the bottom of her soul. The Maker had lost too much and seen too much destruction because of the old ways... she was young and angry and proud, but not too proud to realize that she could win against Archa. But neither could she simply say nothing, or stand aside. Mountains do not move easily, and Valdonnag had made her stand, and was prepared to die for it, if she had to.

Then the angel felt something vibrating... she pulled out the inscribed piece of gilt the Maker Muria had given Archa to pass around, the one that marked them as true friends to the Makers. It was glowing with white light... and humming with vibration.
/Trust is a fragile thing... so hard to make, yet so easily broken./

Archa would feel her own mark trembling where she'd stored it. It seemed that whatever decision Archa made here would have... consequences.

(sorry this took so long... warframe is addicting. Also, I'm kinda expecting Archa to be fine with this, but Valdonnag doesn't know Archa that well. She's speaking honestly, as she promised she would, even if she's being a bit rude.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:52 am

*Archa sat on her massive rear and listened...and as she listened she ran her claws over her ever goliath belly, over the wings that pressed Tanrial to that infamous world devouring gut. Archa who had never displayed patience...showed restraint here...the mark did not hum, it did not need to as Archa never even thought of harming Val. She caressed Valdonag, sure she was hungry, ravenous, and gluttonous...but Valdonag was never truly on her menu. The Archwyrm purred in a growling, soothing voice. And once the Makers ranting was spent, she began kneading her belly and began to speak.* "I wish to rule, this is true, I want to be worshiped like the goddess I am, my form praised and my gluttony adored and fed and seen as perfect for my shear majesty...I would be a fool...to destroy my worshipers, my people...my Valdonag...I give you this single reply. Show me the praise I deserve...and anything within my realm is yours, be it the finest metals, gold itself, or ownership of the very land, just know this...I do not own the land...I own its peoples adoration...so long as I am worshipped and respected, all else is menial to me. If you want a Sanctuary, or secret garden...you shall have it, if you want to rule along side me, I shall see you queened, if you want to rise to godhood beside me...I shall give you a pedestal.....if you wish to be a dragon like I...slip into my womb." <3 "But....if you should ever 'dare' neglect me, denounce me, or rob me of my right to be praised...I shall swallow the world you've so tediously crafted...for it will hold those people I so tenderly raised...mhmm, at least until you apologize to me."

*Archa murred and her belly gurgled and glorped around Val as it bloated larger, before a clone of Archa appeared inside her, a dragontaur, with golden skin, and beautiful scales, that wrapped around Valdonag and stretched out the dragons belly, giving her room to rest as she lay upon the taurs plump belly*, "Do you understand me a bit better now my dear? Ask me for your hearts desire, and it is yours. But your love and respect is my price...I will not destroy you over a small slight, or loose you to a foolish mistake...but betray me...and your time is up...am I clear? I am not all forgiving, but I'm far better than those you have come to know." *Archa cooed stroking Val both from inside her belly and outside, also encouraging Tanriel to join the caressing.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:53 pm

(Rushing this one a bit...)

Valdonnag listened closely to Archa's response... coming to understand the dragon just a bit more as she settled on the golden belly of the new taur within the dragoness. It seemed the maker was not surprised at this... it seemed she understood some of that fact that Dragons had whatever say within their own bellies, and she had seen Archa create new life...

Still all that was secondary to the response.

"Love is something made, not given. But ye have my respect, at least fer yer strength alone." Valdonnag said at last, then laughed. "And I do find ye girth admirable! Solid, unlike any of the younger races! I do not deny that! But I am kin of the stone, Archa. I cannae change quickly or easily, nor do I wish to! I have no desire to be dragon-kin... not yet, at any rate."

The maker relaxed slightly. "I have to care for the wyldfae Sylvia, and Mabu and the Molekin. I must also represent the Makers on yer world, when it is made. I have nae' need for a crown. But that's all details for later, I suppose. Ye want my loyalty, my support of yer position as chief goddess of that world to be."

"I'll give ye that. I'll do my damndest to love ye honestly, and praise ye to those who live there. I'll even tell my children about ye, if I have them. But I'll also call ye a fat, greedy, blowhard of a fire-lizard if I think yer acting stupid! That's the price of my love and respect, Archa. I may never denounce ye in public, but I won't support ye if ye go against my oaths. and In private, I'll call ye what I think ye are. Be it wonderful or foolish, I'll expect ye ta respect that honesty."

"Hows that, then? Love given for love shown, respect loaned for respect to be earned?"

A fair deal, one that gives both of them their pride. Valdonnag was prepared to die in Archa's belly if she demanded that which she would not give. But the maker has felt the drakes desires and made her own known. She's sworn to be loyal to Archa as long as Archa is loyal to her, and does not push her too far. There is much room here... but it is room to GROW.

Tanriel gently rubs Archa's swollen belly, rubbing at the bulge of Val and her teacher's skin. She is enthralled with her mistress's ability to communicate with that inside her... it is something the angel dearly wishes she could do on her own, to talk to the many souls she's devoured. But... she is nervous. So great is Archa's need to be loved and respected... so great is her pride. She tries not to touch it, but Valdonnag is of a race nearly as old as Archa. The makers are a stubborn lot, and that may clash with Archa's pride... and Archa needs their support so dearly in the coming days.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:16 am

*Archa growled with desire but the talks were not through.* "Nay, that is unacceptable my Valdonnag, for you have yet to comprehend who and what I am." *her tone was cheery rather than upset*, "You cannot possibly match the love I am capable of, just as I am an absolute entity, the icon of fire, so too are my emotions absolute, you have my love, and it is a love that swallows everything presented, should you be insulted or compromised, my full wrath may be sent upon your transgressor, my maw will likely consume anything that threatens you or your people, whether they are friendly to me or otherwise, be it a single beast, or an entire planet." *Archa rolled her shoulders, and hips, rocking her belly in her wings and puffing her body up*, "I ask that you give, only as much love as your are capable of, for if you try to match me, that love will undo you...and I want you as you are, unspoiled, and pure."

*With a groan, Archa pushed Val through her body, and out through her tail, turning Tanriel around to face her as she was tucked between her wings and bulging belly, as the dragon cooed, her tail lifting Val to her tummy, left to rest on her rump, representing the dragons lofty vision of herself as the two sitting on their backsides gave Archa the advantage, Val was as tall as her when standing, but sitting it showed off just how much more bulky the archwyrm was. Archadia, Val's queen and goddess, leaned down, and placed a firm kiss upon the makers lips.* "If you'd like to please me, I adore a good feast, go find something or someone to feed to me, preferably still alive but, I'm not picky when it comes to gifts and tribute."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Valdonnag grunted and moaned as she was pressed through the Dragon Queen's tail, but smiled as she was lifted up to sit next to the goddess.

"Well, I suppose that I can do. Ye'll have as much of me as I can bear to give ye." The maker smiles and returns her kiss. "But I cannae feed you now... I hae work to do if ye want Arcadia to have a real core! I promise I'll point ye to anything that I think ye'll find tasty, as long as ye don't eat the little ones in my care."

"And that's a good thing." Comes a small, leafy voice.

Both Valdonnag and Tanriel look up to see Sylva, the fey-elf crouched on the roof above.

"Sylva! I told ye ta guard-" Valdonnag exclaims loudly, but Sylvia cuts her off.

"Yes, yes, guard this chest for the next few hours without looking inside, and open it if I don't hear back from you an hour later- could you have made a bigger 'I think i'm going might die, so here's an emergency box in case I don't make it!' favor?! You even put your guidelines on how to make a void shelter like the orrery in there!" Sylva glares at the maker... considering that she's tiny, it's rather adorable.

"I told ye not ta look inside!" Valdonnag shouts out, pulling a sheet over her naked body. "Ye swore an oath-"

"I didn't look inside," Sylva points her nose in the air. "I asked my friend to, so I have kept it safe without looking inside. and I swore you were smart enough to NOT GET EATEN BY A DRAGON."

"Argh! Smelting Fey!" Valdonnag claps a hand to her face.

"Stubborn Makers!" Sylva shot right back. "Always doing everything yourself, and expecting the world to bow to yer whims, or doing nothing at all and acting like nothing can be done! I would've at least tried to stab the dragon when it ate me! Instead I had to come running to fight the flame mother herself over your stupid body!"

Tanriel looks shocked, then glances at Archa. "This is odd, mistress..." She whispers to the dragon. "Fey only defend that they have sworn to, not even bonds of blood can motivate them... Sylva should not be here. Valdonnag has no oath from Sylva save to watch over her lands, not the Maker herself."

Not to mention Sylva has hinted she'd be willing to fight Archa herself. A fight the fey surely knows she'd loose.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 04, 2019 2:35 am

*Archa remained cheery...though her belly rumbled ever the glutton she was, until the point on Fey loyalty was brought up, to which her features again hardened into the world eater they've come to know*, "That's a good point...which means this is an impostor, mmh go get her you two, and bring her to my maw...I'll chew this fake until she reveals how she knew the contents of Valdonags package...if she is indeed the true Sylva though, she need not worry, my tongue knows her proper scent and flavor."

*The dragon queen tilted her head up, leveling her snout with Sylva and closing her eyes in a peaceful way...then like a frog with its tongue, flung chains of fire from her gullet, they wouldn't burn the Fey or induce the iron weakness, but they were strong and supernatural, thin chains that wrapped around the fairy to hold her still and drag her down to the waiting maw of flame. From there she released her beloved captives from her wings hold, trusting them to bring in the target of her curiosity.*

"Oh Sylva dearest? Where is the real Sylva? If you tell me now, I'll just swallow you for a few days...but if you make me work for it...I might not be so generous."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay