[Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:54 am

*Back with Smelt and Valdonag, the heavy arms duo were just cleaning up the rabble of the skeleton hord, when Smelt's ashen winglets darted out and crashed against a shield lords agis, the tiny dragons were bashed away into puffs of ash however and the lord charged forth a second lord just behind it as Smelt brought her hammer low and swung to the right, multiple times, attempting to bludgeon the resistance out of the shield lords arm, but little such luck was granted and Smelt merely tuckered herself out forcing her to raise her own shield and plant her hammer. She'd grown so used to the minor skeletons that this greater one had caught her off guard. However when the lords blow bounced off her shield she turned the edge of the weavers agis to her foe and cast the wicked net from the spider symbol, entangling the shield lord making it harder for it to turn properly or even move away. She knew she couldnt just back off and have at them with Desolation...or any linear ranged weapon...it was fortunate her partner was capable of advanced magics.*

*Archa was observing Tanriels devouring technique, taking notes on how to educate the Angel for her next meal, but even she could not stop her tail from ocasionally thumping the ground with her excitement, this meant there was no turning back for Tanriel, she would be morally invested in Archas path of teaching...but the further she crawled into the dragons grip, the more likely she was to doubt it...the Archwyrm had taught hords of pupils...yet Tanriel was special, the dragon couldn't catch the reason on her tongue but, she still chased that idea hungering for an answere...for now, she enjoyed the sight of her apprentice tending to her own hunger, ideas and theories would be answered later.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:25 am

Indeed, Valdonnag was happily smashing and swinging away at the skeletons, but when she noticed the Demon entangling the shield of the greater lord, the Maker reacted quickly. she swung her prospecting pick underwise toward the floor, causing a wave of cracks to spider beneath Smelt and her foes... blasting up heat and messy vents of magmal steam into the enemies. Smelt wouldn't mind the heat, but the shield lords would howl in pain as the steam burned them despite their armor. they would have been more than distracted and their grips loose.

Hard to channel the blood of the earth in this cold place... for a warrior, the maker seemed skilled indeed.

Tanriel's devouring technique was... far from elegant or skilled, but the angel seemed to be making it work. Her voice filled the air with happy moans as she worked the Slaog's hips into her throat, her wings pumping as her hands pawed needily at the beast's fur. It's struggles were all but pointless now... with it's heel's cut, and it's clasping fists slipping into her lips, it could not struggle free.

Only it's tail thrashed fully, as Tanriel felt the beasts hips going into her belly, the blood of it's wounded feet dripping down it's legs. She was so huge now, the beast many times her size... and she wanted ALL of it! the stinky sweat of the ape became a potent musk on her tongue... speaking of strength and power that would be hers. Still it kicked and kicked and squirmed as she struggled to pull it's legs down her throat. unable to turn her face away from the thrashing tail-hand beating at her face, Tanriel bit and bore the pain...

and soon her hands were free enough to grab the thrashing tail as the ape's toes slid down her throat. She stroked the end hand as she felt her belly bulging beneath her... she couldn't fly now, not with so much weight in her... but she gingerly stroked the back of the apes tail-hand, trying to comfort the beast. it had two thumbs she noted, one on either side...
Then she slurped it down like a noodle. her throat squeezing that last bulge down.

"Ahhhh... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..." She moaned happily as she went limp on her huge belly, four times her own size... the angel was clearly unable to move, as the beast let out dismayed, muffled bellows and wiggled in her stretched mail... she was lucky the mail was enchanted to handle this, or it would have burst long before she'd finished. Tanriel's golden hair lay in it's long tails askew around her breasts and belly.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:17 pm

*Smelt took but a moment to reclaim her breath, and then circled round the right shield lord as its partner charged for Valdonag. Smelt cast more webbing around the lords sides further binding her foe, then brought her hammer right up into the lords face, making sure to keep its halberd on her shielded flank, carefully protecting her body as she smashed its head away from its body. Though still feeling drained she swapped the flaming war-hammer for Desolation, and laid into the second lord from behind with a pair of salamander shells, going straight after its shield arms shoulder, splintering bone with each shot.*

-=-=-=-
*Archa's grin was both regal, and monsterous as she laid her claws over the angels throat as the white furred beast disappeared into her little apprentice*, "Aaah, your first worthy meal...you've come far in my guidance my little warrior", *Archa leaned forward and opened her maw, tickling Tanriels expanded body with her fangs and tongue, ending with a kiss from those thick all devouring lips*, "yet I sense your meal is only half finished...there is an intelligence in this room to match this beasts brawn...I would have you consume her as well", *Archa turned towards Akuma and her tail claw slunk out as if made of rubber and lifted both Akuma and her captive into the air drawing them into her grip. With raw power she toyed with the two, separating them with ease and dropping Akuma displaying no gratitude for her efforts as if it was simply expected of her*, "This odd wraith also caught your eye, did she not? Further expansion seems to be a possibility."

*Archa waved Vladia in front of tanriel like a treat for a pet as her tail claw and free claw caressed the angels engorged belly, the lordly wraith clearly enraged by her position, and Archa entertained. For the moment at least.*

*Goralga finally seemed to regain mobility again, as she rolled off of Archas back, completely unfazed by being squished against her monsterous mother and a wall, her body was now plump and quite bloated but she simply rolled her hips, stretched and then took off extra bouncey now as she applied her natural camouflage and vanished into the central hallway to scout the area as Archa humorously called after her*, "About time you got off that squishy rump of yours", *to which she replied*, [Which one, mine or yours 8D], *At which point Archas cheeks puffed out and she expelled a stream of hot air, seemingly caught by surprise*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:19 pm

(mind if we finish the fight with Valdonnag and Smelt a bit after the scene in the chamber?)

Tanriel moaned happily as Archa kissed her, and her prey squirmed helplessly in her belly. "I... I'm so full! And yet... I want more... This feels so amazing!"

A muffled bellow comes from her belly, and she looks downward to it. "Shhhh, shhhhhh... don't fear my beast... I'm not going to twist you like she did... your work is done. You have strove, and lived... and now you must rest. Give me your strength... and rest..." Gingerly she strokes the beast of her belly. She's being surprisingly tender with the beast... and slowly it's struggles ease.
"I'll be gentle..."

However, when Archa waves the helpless Vladia in front of her face, the angel's eyes lock onto the struggling Wraith. They are not only filled with hunger... but lust and anger.
"Release me!"

"Oh... you'll be released, alright... but you may not like where you end up..." The angel growls... She's rather helpless at the moment... her prey hasn't digested at all, and she can't move.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:16 pm

(I'm okay with it, the action seasoned each scene a bit highlighting the dangers and adventurous spirit of the area the group is in.)

*Archa continued to dangle the wraith in front of Tanriel encouraging the angel to push herself, it was hard for Archa to recall ever having problems eating too much because...well, she'd never had a limit to how much she could gobble down*, "Tanriel?...hmm", *Archa tucked the wraith under her chest and just pancaked Vladia under her body and proceeded to tend to Tanriels belly, kneeding into the swollen mound of angel flesh and casting a soft breath of warm orange flames over Tanriels tummy. The flames washed over Tanriel without burning her warming her stomach to speed up its digestion, these flames were softer than the golden fire Archa had roasted the Slaog with, what fire was near her fangs looked to be a blue/violet*, "What ales you Tanriel...you aren't going anywhere so we may as well talk as you absorb your meal", *Archa said through the flames, the fire building her voice into a powerful rumble*

*Off to the side, Akuma was trying to find the best time to present the Darklight stone to her master but was too afraid to interrupt Archa to make a move, so she just sat a few feet away with her anxiety eating a pit in her heart*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:04 am

"Oh..." Tanriel's body reacted well to Archa's hands and her soft flames... the angel's stomach quickly roused and began to work on the ape inside it. Absorbing the Slaog's powerful flesh and thick fur...

"I... I can feel his spirit as well as his body... his memories." She sighs heavily, trying to find words. "It's... almost sad to see him go. He was used by the undead... possessed whenever they needed a pawn to enter the world of the living. The last of his kind... the rest died in their clutches. He never asked to fight us you know... never asked for any of this. I... I don't want to hurt him... but I don't want to let him go, either..."

"does that make me a cruel being, Archa? That I am greedy for his spirit and body... even unto his undoing?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:41 pm

"Indeed, angels at their core have greed, a lust for power, and dare I say enough pride to sate a dragon. Most deny their nature...those angels, when confronted with greater strength, are consumed by their own rigidity. As this is your first true meal under my guidance I will impart this lesson to you, remember it as you remember him. You must be flexible in your judgement, focus too much on keeping your sins in check, and your virtue will choke you out. Some sin and some virtue must be utilized...or one cannot move forward."

*Archa shifted her weight forward to press her captive Vladia harder into the ground, quite frankly she found the prospect of a being that was considered to be 'so mighty' struggling under her molten bulk extremely pleasing, it was the next best thing to absorbing the wraith...and though she'd considered the latter option she showed restraint, her apprentice needed nourishment, for now the Archwyrm would subside on lesser beings*, "My sweet Tanriel, remember that your soul is one of purification and dream, within you they will sleep peacefully, dreaming sweet fantasies and finding new memories", *the wyrm leaned forward and whispered into the angels ear*, "in truth, I hope you devour it all one day", *the flames still billowed from the wyrms gullet as she said, bathing her back and wings in those flames*.

*A soft silence swallowed the room after that, and Akuma found her chance, as she upchucked the darklight stone and approached Archa the archwyrm sniffed the air and licked her plump lips*, "Oh...*sniff sniff*, that is lovely", *Akuma gained a bit of hope as her master seemed to allready aprove of the stones presance...but that hope was imediately crushed as Archa turned, the dragons forked tongue whipping out at Akuma, enwrapping the devil and yanking her straight into the Archwyrms jaws with no hesitation what so ever...she paused for a moment...Akuma shrieked and squirmed but it was like Archa didn't even realized shed enveloped her clone. She was only after the stone*, "Oh yes, 'nwaumph' that is indeed very lovely", *Even as Archa massaged and tended Tanriels inflated tummy, she swallowed up the poor surrogate Akuma as if she were nothing but food on the dragons plate*

*Tanriel would react out of instinct, a desire to save someone from a fate they couldn't control, she leaned forward and pressed Archas throat with her hands halting Akumas descent and the dragons attention snapped straight at Tanriel...her eyes commanding, demanding the angel to release her meal...or so she thought, those eyes squinted ever so slightly and the dragon moved closer, rolling her fattened belly over Vladia, truly binding the wraith as she laid her molten throat closer to Tanriel, allowing her 'more' control over the dragons muscular gullet...but she gulped again, and Tanriel would struggle to keep Akuma from sliding further into the dragons body*, "That was a very bold move my apprentice...if you had been a normal underling of mine, I would grind you up in my teeth...however...you are fortunate. I find both your touch and this pressure on my sore throat pleasing...mmhmmhmm...but if you drop her...I will devour her.", *her words were hostile but by her facial expression and the tone of her voice Archa seemed...flirtatious in this, as if she were teasing Tanriel somehow, perhapse she found the angels position futile, or somehow adorable?*

*The Archwyrm clearly had control over the situation though whenever Tanriel managed to push Akuma halfway up the dragons throat, a single unstoppable gulp would drop the devils bulge back to the base of the wyrms neck, she would continue this until Tanriel exhausted herself, and then finally allowed the angel to retrieve the Devil from her throat, the wyrm plopping Akuma onto Tanriels massive belly with a big grin as the Devilish surrogate hid herself under Tanriels wings...Archas own wings covered her maw as she chuckled loudly her voice vibrating the room*, "That is truly adorable...'my' surrogate clone has a litteral guardian angel", *the darklight stone had been stuck to Akumas chest with Archas molten slobber, or rather her lava, the Wyrm put her claw forward and retrieved that stone, and withdrew it, a string of lava still connected to Akumas chest pulling itself thin as the Archwyrm examined the stone*

"My apprentice has saved you twice now...I'm beginning to think you mean more to her than just a person to be saved...very well, you may remain alive for the moment...but Tanriel...keeping her alive drains my power...her body is made of magma from my very depths, she was not meant to be in this world and must return to my belly soon...the next time my jaws clap around her, and you try to stop me, I will slurp you down as well...and all you will be rewarded with, is to watch her absorb back into me", *Archas eyes were not cruel in this, but sympathetic towards both of them, then she turned her eyes towards the Darklight stone and her expression changed to one of deep thought*, "There is a possibility...however...I have yet to see if 'that one' is worthy of my solution...it is settled then...Tanriel, if my surrogate proves that she is capable of obedience, that she is capable of carying out her tasks, and most importantly, that she is capable of receiving and reproducing the feelings you feel towards her...then I will reward you my apprentice, with a means to spare her from fates designs."

*She held the stone before her eyes as she gazed into Tanriels orbs. The message was unclear but that stone seemed to be key to Archas plan, the wyrm seemed neutral on whether she approved or dissaproved, but still judgemental as always*

(Sorry if I overdid this one, RP's have been slow for the past few days and I'm full of ideas)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:19 pm

"I, do not think you understand angels very well." Tanriel shuddered as the Slaog gave one last wriggle, before going very still. "I... I can barely hear the souls within me now... I can only hope they are at peace. I fear what will happen if I... indulge too much. But I will trust you, my teacher."

Her struggle against the dragon's throat to save Akuma was happened so fast she barely registered what she was doing... but as the devil hid herself under her wings, Tanriel instinctively covered Akuma. Her wing pressed the soaking quivering devil to her side, it's presense a warmth and a comforting shield from Archa's hungry gaze. She would not abandon the creature now.

Tanriel did not flinch from Archa's Challenge. "You should treat your creations more kindly, even if they are merely an extension of your will... and it's clear to me that Akuma is more than that. She will not fail... not if you give her the chance."

Then, Tanriel gasped, and her stomach began to shrink quickly, and light suffused her being, her body glowing brightly. She was changing!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:49 pm

*Archas eyes narrowed, seething even smoking as Tanriel chastized her master...but in the Archwyrms heart, she couldn't help but feel the angel was correct in her judgement...for a moment it looked as if Archa had decided to devour them both anyways, as she began to real her head back preparing to snap, but then the angels ghasp and shift in aura distracted her from her injured pride, the dragoness remained far too close for comfort as her body transformed before her eyes, and she was reminded 'why' she took up apprentices in the first place. Her pride swiftly fattening itself with gratification as Tanriel grew stronger....when the shifting wings and feathers had ended, Archa's gaping maw had shut, her expression repentant.*

"Be more careful when chastising me 'apprentice'...the number of people I've eaten for such scrutiny is no small number", *Archa gave her own belly a firm slap, which was about a foot thinner at this point thanks to that flame gout she produced earlier*, "I am not just your teacher, but also a master that possesses an immense apatite...you should show my status a bit more respect little angel"

*She then turned her attention to Akuma*, "you know the consequences if you should fail me my surrogate...Tanriel is laying her neck over my tongue for you...she will join your fate, should I be displeased"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:34 am

Tanriel shivered at the seriousness of Archa's warning, to both herself and to the devil. She had poked a true dragon's pride... a most unwise decision, and Archa had given her much in return for her respect and learning. She would consider her words much more carefully in the future. now the little devil would need support and guidance... something the angel wasn't sure she could give well.

The transformation that overtook her was at first painful, as her bones hitched and grew thicker, and ever so slightly larger... but then her muscles and flesh swelled. Tanriel gasped as power flooded her flesh. This was the Slaogarion's strength... given willingly to her out of respect for her own victory. White hair sprouted out of her skin, ghosting down her back and across her arms and the back of her legs. The angel grew, almost a foot taller... and then the biggest change of all came.

With a moan, and a cracking of her spine, Tanriel clutched the cold tiles of the crypt as she arched her back and braced her legs... and a new appendage, a tail, sprouted out from the base of her spine, right above her armored waist. A copy of the Slaogarion's hand tail, eight feet long and dual thumbed, twitched out of her very flesh.

Tanriel seemed like an icy snow angel now... a primal one, furred and powerful.

Panting and out of breath, Tanriel slowly rose to her feet, looking at her hands with wide eyes, the new muscles and fur taking her breath away. She was a beautiful sight now... with only her thin mail to cover her curves, almost skintight before Archa. Her tail twitched behind her, wrapping around her body like a snake... incidentally, wrapping around Akuma as well, holding the devil close to her protectively.

In awe at the changes, she looked up at Archa her eyes glowing with wonder. "I am restored... renewed... have I done this well, my master?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:47 pm

*Archas displeasure towards Tanriels offense had mellowed out upon viewing the new changes in the angels form, she allowed her eyes to drift over the snowy white fur that now covered the angels body while she caressed her pupils cheek with the silky scales of her mighty wings*, "This shall be more than enough for the time being. You will need to learn the ups and downs of this new limb as well as the advantages of this fine white fur coat...if it gets too warm, be sure to have your new servant wear the cloak for you.*

*The great wyrm stood and walked past Tanriel giving her space for but a moment before her body snapped around the angel, coiling around her and her guarded Devil like a great snake, with her bloated belly squishing over both of them*, "But I mean what I say...should you allow this Devil to fail...I will devour you both, for a very permanent end in my belly..."

*Archa mostly wanted to push Tanriel forward, give her something to run from, let her know that her current strength still wasn't enough even though shed allready achieved her old capabilities. Her hunger was awake now. and she wanted to tease that hunger into a will to engorge herself, the way Dragons would.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Tanriel shivered and wriggled a bit as Archa wrapped her belly around the angel and her charge, the squishing heat and gurgling flesh leaving no doubt that Archa was serious.

"I... I understand Archa. I will... endeavor not to disappoint you." Tanriel said at last, struggling to look up at the immense dragoness. "Please, forgive my words... I meant no insult."

One hand wrapped around Akuma's back... though if it was an assurance, or just as fearful as the devil was, she couldn't tell.

Tanriel merely tried hard not to think about how incredible it had been inside Archa... and if the dragoness would be gentle with her if she failed. (and if that would be such a bad way to go...)

Needless to say, Tanriel was sufficiently motivated. She glanced down at Akuma, for just a moment, and wondered how she would prove the devil's growth.

Her fur seemed to vanish, except for some on her arms and back, though this was difficult to see under her armor. Yet, if one with magical sight looked, they would see a spiritual layer of fur around the angel's body. Tanriel tried to relax, not seeming to notice what was happening.

"What will you do with that crystal, Master?" Tanriel asks, desperately trying to change the subject.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:59 pm

*The Archwyrm gave a loud snort and smoke billowed from her nostrils and fangs*, "It is complicated, but I will explain as we catch up with the others...I believe I should be able to take a smaller form now that my belly has lost some of its girth", *Archa indeed shifted returning to her Gladiatorial form, though her belly once again billowed over the ground before her like a tight ball of jelly compressed by thick rubber*, "What do you know of dragon eggs Tanriel?"

*Once the angel had given her an answere, Archa continued*, "Dragon eggs are very difficult to create, you need a stone imbued with high magic, and a vast supply of meat for the mother to consume, do you see where I'm going with this?" *Archa placed her gauntlets over her belly stroking it lovingly*, "I have created millions upon millions of such Wyrms in this way...and soon I will have crafted another such egg", *Archa released the two from her coils, and stood up proper, Oblivion still held in her tail claw*, "No matter what happens, I will devour your friend, and she 'will' die within my molten depths...however", *The wyrm paused for effect, and to draw the duo into the importance of what she said next*, "I shall force her soul into this dragon egg, and she shall become our child...yes, 'our' child."

*Archa allowed Tanriel time to grasp the meaning of her words as she pulled the two alongside her bulky form, moving to catch up with Smelt and Val*, "Once I have placed the surrogates soul within this egg, I shall pass it on to you Tanriel, it will be up to you to nurture the child within your body, she will take many traits from both of us, and we shall together create a newborn wyrm...however this will take time, lots of time. What new power we consume untill then will most certainly have an effect on her outcome, these wolves will only form the eggshell, I shall require significantly more to fill that shell with a yolk"

*Gory would soon catch up to them and the Heavy duo of Smelt and Val would hear the wyrms heavy footfalls*, "I see your back on your feet rather than your gut, how do you feel m'lady", *Smelt called out, seeming to be more playful than before, probably the rush from slaughtering the horde of bone walkers*

"Deflated", *Was Archas reply before she nodded to Valdonag and announced "All Clear to continue Good Valdonag", Gory sending the group a message depicting different parts of the Dungeon had been crossed out, before she handed Archa what looked like a large key*, "Ah well done Gory I'm sure this shall come in handy later"

*Though when Gory tried to climb back on Archas back the wyrm promptly gave her a narrow eyed glare and the Kraken promptly rolled off, knowing she was pushing it*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:55 am

Tanriel was shocked and more than a little nervous when Archa revealed her plans for the demoness... she didn't know that the flame mother intended to use her as a surrogate mother. forming a new life, even if it was from a familiar soul, was a huge responsibility... and a huge honor. She had no idea if she would be worthy of such a task... as she was, at least. She would have to become stronger.

"I... I will endeavor not to dissapoint you, Master." Tanriel promises, and gingerly holds Akuma close to her side.

When Smelt and Valdonnag returned to the upper corridors, the Maker was grinning broadly. "That was fun! better a straight up fight than some monkey swinging in to interrupt!" Her eyes lit up when she saw Vladia struggling in Archa's grip. "And it looks like ye bagged the four armed mistress of the crypt at that! Not so fun when the the boot's on your ass, eh? I tried to keep things civil ye know, but ye wanted to be nasty about it!"

"Upstart giant!" Vladia hissed, but was too tired to do anything more.

"Right, I suppose that makes this challenge just aboot over, and I be claiming my people's work as mine. Seeing as you were beaten by my associates... which is perfectly legal since you went and called in a second first." Valdonna looked over Tanriel's new spirit fur, and nodded appreciatively. "Not that it did ye any good. Far be it from me to deny a dragon it's meal, so I leave your fate to Archa."

Tanriel hesitated. "Valdonnag, since you are victorious... what is it you wish to claim? Is it the darklight Crystal? Because I fear that Archa intends to use it for something... else." The angel hedges, respectfully.

"What, that thing? It's nice, but not what I'm here for." Valdonnag nodded politely to Archa, Gorey, and Smelt. "But seein as I left me marker down on the lower levels of the crypt, all that's left for me ta do is formalize everything. I can show ye my collection while I get ready to help ye access the Sunken City. Shouldn't take long... if you're interested."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:59 am

*Archa produced a huge yawn extending the border of her maw to thrice its natural size*, "haaaaaaw, aw, mmh these cold places are so draining...I've had to slow down my matabolism so much...this belly would be eaten already otherwise", *She was at first just talking to herself as she patted over her swollen tummy but then moved to address Val*, "I'm always interested in collectibles, trinkets to tridents I'd love the distraction from this frozen atmosphere".

"Tanriel...would you eat this wraith already? I find her presence annoying." *Archa proclaimed rather bluntly, before she just dropped Vladia in Tanriels arms deciding shed held the ghostly woman long enough*, "So aside from this intriguing map what kind of collection are we talking about?", *Archa was indeed intrigued, from her viewpoint as the Archwyrm, collecting or hoarding specific objects and catagorically storing them was the same as a hobby, it was just something she enjoyed doing and loved seeing anothers hoard, sometimes trading trinkets of intrigue and value*, "I would love to view samples of whatever sort of collection you might keep good Valdonag...although if you happen to collect fine wines or cheeses, I'm afraid you might soon loose a piece or two, I wont be denyed such morsels put before me, and with such a wide variation of people in our party, I would be intrigued by each members opinion of such fine consumables", *Archa was indeed excited. The mystery of not knowing what Val collected was dazzling to her.*

*The Archwyrm trudged forth as Val lead the way noting Smelts joyous aura, yet more pleased souls about*, "I do appreciate your tolerance of my friends nature, hm hm, by my bealch--she must be extatic, she sparred with good thane only yesterday and now she fights side by side with yet another Maker", *Archa looked up into Valdonags eyes from time to time as they walked and talked, she spoke of her own collections as well, noting that she really enoyed exotic art works*, "Back at the tower, I have an Elvish mace believe it or not, they usually avoid the hefty instruments of war but I managed to secure one of the rarities for myself. Its name is Alherisi, her edge is a symbology of a typhoon and I was told she enhances Sylphian wind magics."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:27 am

Tanriel grabbed Vladia in a steely grip as Archa released her, gently setting Akuma on the ground as she had done so. It seemed the angel was already a bit more physically powerful, as she didn't even seem to notice either of their weight. She pressed a finger to the wraith's lips, shushing her quietly... then her lips. The kiss soon grew much deeper as the angel began to wrap her lips around Vladia's head as she walked. Truly, after the massive meal of the Slaog, a humanoid enemy was easy...

"Well, I do have a few vittles, and I'd be a poor host if I didn't share. But my collection is a bit more... well, lasting." Valdonnag smiled, greatly enjoying Archa's curiosity... it seemed the maker was happily putting on a show! "And I suppose an elfish mace is an interesting piece... you know from a craftsman's point of view. I'd like a look at it later, if ye have the chance."

They came to a rougher part of the crypt, seemingly cut into the bedrock of some sort. it was a central chamber, and much like the rooms above, there were three other branching passages leading into dark corridors... it was hard to tell where they lead. in the middle of the room, however, a small iron spike had been driven into the stone of the floor. Smelt would have seen the Maker pull it out of her pocket and plant it there, declaring thier task complete after the tunnels had stoped swarming with undead.

"Right, here's where I left it..." Valdonnag murmured, kneeling before the spike and placing her axe on the ground beside her. She pulled a small silver hammer from her pocket, one that gleamed with magics... much like the one Muria had used to inscribe the medallions that marked her a true ally of the Makers. Tapping the spike, it suddenly grew huge, as tall as Akuma!
"This'll only take a moment," she assured her company, and seemed to close her eyes, calling words to the fore of her mind.

When she spoke next, her voice, though strong, seemed to echo slightly.

"This challenge has been issued and I and my allies are the victor. I lay claim to this place in my own name as is the right of my people! All debts have been paid, and the seals have been broken! Stone we have shaped and given away, the Makers reclaim to sit or shape once again! So wrought, so written, so mote it be!"
And with this powerful declaration, Valdonnag swung the small silver hammer into the enchanted spike, the metal chiming at the blow, and glowing bright.

Then the floor began to rumble, and Valdonnag began to laugh heartily. A ghostly, massive chain slipped through the stone above them, connecting to the spike with an affirming tone, and becoming a solid steel reality. The rumbling grew stronger, and the white magic of the chain seemed to flash throughout the structure of stone and brick.
"Might want to hold onto something!" Valdonnag called out with a big grin.

The loud crunches of tons of ice cracking and splitting filled the air.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:20 pm

*Smelt planted the head of her hammer Vulcan on the ground and kept a steadfast stance, Archa however planted her giant behind on the ground not caring to look like a fool should she be toppled by quaking stone Her burly frame shook and comically jarred several fiery belches loose from the depths of her gut*, "Oh thats actua-UUURP-rather pleasant", *The Archwyrm kept her claws on her belly and her eyes closed in a rather happy expression, the harsh vibrations around them simply pleasing the dragon, who turned to see Tanriel having a bit of a hard time gulping Vladia though only due to the shaking room, so she decided to give the angel a firm slap on the back with her tail claw, to help her regulate herself*

*All eyes were on Valdonag though, exactly what was going to happen none knew, but it was quite entertaining to say the least*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:40 pm

The rumbling grew louder and became a real shaking as Valdonnag grabbed onto the spike, her gaze fixed on the ceiling.
"Ice is a lot stronger than I expected! Think we need a little jostle... here!"

She kicked her prospecting axe back up into her hands and slammed the pick into the floor to the north... then the south, and then the east and west. There were loud rumbles and shifts with every strike.

"Come on...!" She glances back at the spike and draws the tiny silver hammer again. "Hold together now!"

*Ting!*

The rumbling and shaking reaches a crescendo, and then with a lurch something gives out. Suddenly it feels like the entire floor is pressing up at them... they're ascending!

"Here we go! That should do it," Valdonnag nods in a satisfied manner as the shaking quickly subsides and disappears. Tanriel is finally able to pin all four of Valdia's flailing arms and force them into her throat... the elder wraith should go down easy now, and the struggles and horrified expression on the wraith's face is easily visible as her head is squeezed down Tanriel's tight throat. The angel moans in happiness at the sensation.

"Let's head to the door, and I'll show you my home away from home!" Valdonnag tucks away the silver hammer with a grin, and runs up the stairway.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:47 pm

*Archa hauled her heavy frame up balancing and realigning her spine to counter her belly, her over-sized behind helping considerably, the bloated thing was literally starting to grow on her, and she was reminded of how she aquired such a voluptuous body, and her thoughts drifted back to the Grove of Lust where she first met Tanriel. She remembered how just a few days ago the angel had been so resistant towards eating her opponents, and now...well. She watched as Vladia slid slowly down Tanriels gullet, and through ample breasts, then down into a muscular powerful belly that the angel had worked hard to obtain, and the Archwyrm simply smiled, almost lovingly at the sight.*

"A home away from home...I can say I've had quite a few of those before", *the Dragon cooed as she turned and began the climb up said stairs, lifting her belly high to speed up the climb*

*Smelt remained by Archas side, she wanted to hurry off after Valdonag to see more intriguing sights but she never forgot her place, nor how quickly Archa could inhale someone just for the fun of it. The Dragon was the boss no matter what she looked like at the time and Smelt honestly didn't want to be embarrassed in front of Valdonag, they had already began to bond as warriors. And being swallowed whole by the Archwyrm would spoil the moment.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:40 pm

When they finally climbed back up the stairs to the entrance, the scenery had changed drastically from the icy caverns and crags. The starry black of the Void filled the sky around the Crypt's bridge now... as the immense chain clanked above them, having speared through the impressive skull fortress's head. Valdonnag might have been a maker, but to yank a piece of a world out and into the void was nothing short of amazing!

But what was more impressive was what the other end of the chain was leading to. four great rings of stone floated in the void, intersecting to form the outline of a sphere that glowed with power, the power of order and certainty that came with all maker constructions. Inside that hollow assemblage of rings floated several islands of rock and stone. Most were merely large and un-decorated... one or two held crumbling temples. There was one island that seemed to have greenery, indeed a small forest and... possibly a river?

But all those islands were chained to one, an island that had been carefully shaped into a sphere and carved with maker runes of stability and protection. A simple stone house had been raised and bound to this center island... and the floating crypt drew ever nearer to it.

"Welcome, my lady of fire, and friends, to the Orrery!" Valdonnag waved her arm out to the massive construction. "My little collection of Maker works that I've reclaimed for myself... pieces of worlds."

(Urgh. Sorry this took so long. WHile I got out of jury duty, holidays hit hard at work and at home... and then I got sick. Then discovered Stardew Valley. which was addictive.)
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay