[Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 am

Muria sighed and looked away as Archa raged and fumed at the flower dragon... she had hoped that her successed would have banked the flame mother's anger some-what, but no such luck.

"Please, have mercy, Archa... Sakura has been a faithful familiar to me. She has given us a great aid in these dark times. All I beg is that you be gentle with what is yours..." Ultimately, she could do little to stop the fire dragon from reclaiming Sakura, and merely made sure that she stayed close to witness Sakura's end.

She stared, then gaped at the sudden change in Archa's demeanor, from anger to tears of joy.

"Y-Yggdrassil?" Muria whispered, her mind in shock. "The grand grower? Reborn?"

Then she chuckles softly, and bitterly. "It seems that creation is fond of cruel jokes. To teach the first teacher of plants everything she's already taught us... I have been a twice made fool. To think that that one a mere spirit... ah, what else to be done."

Muria's blind eyes turned away from Archa's vulnerable scene, gently lifting one hand to close the gaping mouth of Valdonnag. "Do not stare at a dragon with such confusion, young one, it is impolite. Leave those greater than you to their business... we have enough work to do. I hear you have built something rather ambitious... and have been abusing the end of our Contract in the EndWar. This must be discussed..."

"Iggy yiggy..." Valdonnag blinked and shook her head at the ridiculousness of the strange scene, but was smart enough not to comment. It seemed she was getting herself into enough trouble already...

The two makers gave the Dragon's their privacy, finishing a muted conversation that Archa obviously would not hear, too focused on her newfound daughter.

But Sakura would notice, and sense the bone deep emotions of loss and regret from Muria's aura, quickly buried as they always were. She rarely felt Muria's spirit grow so tired, only when she was thinking of all she had lost, friends and family and mistakes she made. But those feelings never lasted long in Sakura's presence... apparently she had enjoyed having a new pupil and apprentice, even if Sakura was a wild familiar at best.
Now Muria had seemed sad BECAUSE of Sakura, and that was something that had never happened before.

(Muria thinks that Sakura is going to leave and rejoin Archa. Another child and friend lost... at least it isn't as bad as what happened with Ghorn. Sakura doesn't need to follow Muria immediately... the makers are giving Archa space and privacy for the two of them to work things out.)

(Mind if we finish this scene first before we move back to Tanriel and Basilisk and Smelt? I want to handle that little encounter with my full attention. It'll be easier for me if we play this scene in the Forgelands first, then show what happened in the meantime with the 'Interloper' side Quest.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 am

(Yeah this is really interesting, lets focus on the Forgelands for now, just know there'll be a delay for their return. When we switch back over.)

*Sakura didn't know what to think but her mistress was overjoyed and she was still alive, though the feeling of loosing several tons of weight was rather strange. Still she hugged Archa warmly and sat upon the devourers now hill sized belly, this lasted for roughly a half hour and by the end Sakura was wishing she had a pocket watch*

"Your memories are all locked away in the green core...we must get it into you post haste...I-I-I should summon it forth immediately...Oh my daughter! I've missed you more than you can imagine"

"Very well my mistress, I shall do whatever you command...", *Sakuras reply was all she knew, she only had a vague feeling towards Archa...sadly it killed the Archwyrms mood, and she dropped Sakura on her oversized backside*, "Oh right...You still don't have your memories...damn...here I was getting all dramatic."

*With a Harumph, Sakura pouted rather cutely before getting back to her feet and throwing her snout up in the air*, "If I'm your daughter you should spoil me, not gobble me up and toss me around like a doll"

"...your Yig-yig allright...my baby never showed an ounce of respect to me...Come on, I need to inform Muria of what is to happen...", *Archa bumped hips with Sakura to get her to follow as she hauled that mass of dragon belly to a better position before calling after Muria*, "Elder Muria! Where'd you go? We have things to discuss!", *Once Muria reapeared, Archa would tell her of what she had planned, that she wished to bestow an enormous gift upon Sakura to re-awaken Yggdrassil here in the Forgelands. Ironically Sakura had grown a full inch already since she'd been out*

*Sakura however had felt Murias sorrow, she stared at the maker and put on a brave smile her eyes full of life, true she was excited to receive a gift from her mistress, but she was really hoping if Muria thought she was happy, then her mentor would grow happy as well. After all, Muria was more a mother to her than Archa was...all the red dragon ever did was eat her alive and boss her around, asside from claiming she was her daughter, there were no memories she shared with Archa.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:48 am

"Ah. A powerful gift, to re-awaken Yggdrasil." Muria spoke gravely to Archa. "However, I fear the Forgelands are an ill place to raise the World Tree. Our land is still rife with Corruption, and our fields still untended. I am unsure of our ability to feed such the hunger that would be called. We lack the hands to tend the fields."

Valdonnag snorted at that. "Muria-Elder," she corrected herself quickly as she realize Muria was being rather formal at the moment. "If I can be honest, there ISN'T anywhere better for this. Corruption or not, there isn't enough fertile land anywhere else outside of the White City that we can reach. I've barely got a few islands myself: nothing for a growing dragon."

"And your foolishness is another matter entirely." Muria said mildly, and Valdonnag winced and grew quiet. The Shaman continued. "If Sakura- Yggdrasil were to remain here, her growth would be slow. Until our land is retaken and cleansed, the power of the World Tree will be stunted. Even if the great Grower were to aid us in this task... we lack the means to purify the corruption while it's source still poisons the Tree of Life."

Why is Muria saying that the Forgelands are bad for Sakura now? She's survived well enough here before, flourished with Muria's guidance and lessons! Is... is Muria trying to send her away? No... it can't be... Muria has only ever encouraged Sakura to enjoy her time, and to grow as best she feels.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:18 am

*Archa rolled her wings as she listened to Murias thoughts on the matter, and then Valdonags' but she had already made up her mind*, "Yggdrassil, is the youngest of the Celestial Dragons...but also the most selfless...she will likely not be able to banish corruptions hold on this land...but can say with confidence, she will be able to undo the damage it has caused your lands", *Archa looked back at Sakura as she drew her stomach back into her body and held it, her belly shrunk but the nutrition was still all there, packed into a big tight ball that pressed over the ground*, "I will summon the green core...this act will weaken me, but to have Yggdrassil back, I would even battle the riders..."

*Archa walked to the path before Tri-stones' mighty bridge, and drew the dragon key, then with a claw, she slit her own wrist and poured the blood into the key's central chamber, even as her belly worked on the mass of nourishment Sakura had provided, it would be a harsh day after she was done, she gave much in terms of molten blood, and then rammed the key into the stones creating a fiery portal once again*, "The fact of the matter is, I cannot make Sakura take this boon...but I do not have the time to wait either, nor do either of us have the right to refuse her this...", *From this particular portal arose the green core, Archa stepping back with respect for the shear power and nature of the object*, "This Sakura, is your identiy as Yggdrassil, touch it...and you shall remember everything. You have nothing to fear, of the dragon cores, the green core...your core, is the only one that is self sufficient, from your belly you shall breath life into the land-"

"Enough...your skills of temptation are quite well practiced Archa...but I will take Murias' advice on this...", *Sakura interjected, turning towards the maker elder*, "what if I take that power...and forget about you? I don't want to loose the days we've spent together Muria..."

*Archas ears twitched in annoyance as she continued*, "You won't loose a thing Sakura, but you will regain your life...please...I need my daughter back."

*Even with the Archwyrm pleading, Sakura planted her butt and waited for Muria's response, both out of love for the old maker, and a desire to be commanded by someone other than Archa.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:40 am

"Ygg... no... Sakura..." Muria sighed heavily and stepped forward again. "Come with me. There is something I wish to show you. Do not fear, Archa... I will not prevent your daughter from taking up her birthright."

She moved up the stairs to her small workroom, filled with different plants from different parts of the Forgelands. Her staff clunked up the stone steps.

"It has been a week since you last saw the inside of this room. You grew so quickly... and it seems you will grow yet again. I do not know if you will stay in the Forgelands long, Sakura... your service to me as a familiar is coming to an end. Yet, there is one last lesson I wish to teach you... it is perhaps the most important lesson of all."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:35 am

*Sakura followed Muria loyally, and with humility. While Archa just stood there...rather grumpily, she is a grumpy dragon after all*, "You've offered me so much wisdom...what more is there to teach?"

*Sakura looked over the room and waited patiently for Muria...she was to make a tremendous choice and wanted to remember every detail of this moment, in case this power changed her in some way*, "I can tell you for certain, at this moment, I would stay here with you until the end of time if I could...I would wish for nothing more."

*Tears began welling up in her eyes*, "If-if this force changes that...remember who I am now, would you do that for me? I wish to be, in your memory..." *Sakura was so passionate, her mouth hung low and her eyes so sad and fearful, dread fell upon her at the thought of being forgotten...perhapse an un-explainable fear of some sort.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:33 pm

"Oh child. I could never forget you." She set aside her staff and walked over to wrap Sakura in an embrace. Perhaps Sakura was once again smaller than Muria, and the flower dragon would remember smaller days when the Maker allowed her to sleep on her shoulder. Or perhaps Sakura would be bigger than Muria still, even with Archa's feeding... perhaps she couldn't go back to those carefree days.

"You brought just a little bit of joy to this old face when I thought all joy was fading." Muria whispered, stroking the dragons back. "I will remember you, Sakura, even when I am returned to the stone."

Muria stepped back and took a deep breath.

"Truly Sakura, I don't think you can refuse the Green Core any more than you can avoid breathing or eating. You were always meant to grow, and grow more powerful. I knew you would eclipse me one day... one day soon even, given your hunger. That is why I warned you of the dangers of wild growth, of the dark side of nature. If left unchecked, the Green devours everything around it, and then itself. Such is the nature of the Flame Mother, and it was passed to you... but I do not need to tell you that the Green cannot be truly tamed, nor should it be. The jungle taught you well."

The white haired maker turned and guided Sakura to three pots set aside in a lightly shaded area.

"Here is the sapling of the first seed of the Fruit of Desire you gave to me. I have poured my own power into the plant, letting it grow faster of it's own desire... I still have much to learn from it." She gestured to one easily recognizable plant to Sakura, then to a harder plant, with thorny branches and dark leaves, in the the pot next to it. "I have done much the same for this Serris brush... The Pale Rider found these seeds for me before he left the Forgelands. It is a tough plant, but one whose berries aid are of great use to any shaman."

But the third plant is one that Sakura does not recognize... yet somehow, it seems familiar.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:51 pm

*Sakura took the now larger Muria in her arms and hugged her well, her ever growing body squishing over Murias form, even now her belly grew soft and warm, her head was just tall enough to reach Murias neck, and she savored the embrace, jade tears falling from her bright red eyes.* "I shan't forget you either mother...", *behind them Archa blinked and offset her eyes for a moment, but no one cared.* XD

*Sakura held the embrace a bit longer than necessary before releasing Muria, and then walked with her to the pots*, "You care for them well, reguardless of what happens, I'm glad I was able to pass them to you...I have faith they will be nourished in your care...but...what is-", *Sakura began to reach out to touch the dark growth but then held herself back*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:53 am

"Do not be afraid, young sprout. I do not think think this plant will find you displeasing." Muria smiled, and gently pressed the dragon's fingers to the small, unknown plant.

At her touch, Sakura saw the plant revealed to herself, as a shaman would. It was a Desire plant, and yet, it was not a desire tree! It's fruits would not grow as large or potent... but it would grow more of them, and would not need such careful tending- It was only half-Desire... the other half was of the tough Serris plant. If the Desire Grove was a princess, and the Serris plant an unnoble soldier, this plant was a knight, one with a touch of magic rooted in a strong body. It would be perfect for planting in gardens anywhere it could be tended by busy hands, requiring skill and knowledge, but working with it's gardener, rather than without or demanding all attention.

"This one is new. The only blending of life I allow myself since... since I made terrible mistakes, long ago. All plants... all life, can blend somewhat. It does so naturally, as the air and earth changes, and as they meet each other. Plants exchange pollen, and learn of their essences. Animals exchange lust, and create new breeds. Others exchange love, and create children that are both and neither. Even strong and weak can interbreed, and become something different. That is the true beauty of life... and the last lesson I must teach you."

Muria whispered to Sakura now, rubbing one thumb over the dragon's hand.

"I feared your kind, Sakura. That you would grow powerful, and seek to expand beyond your forest, devouring all and turning them into more of your children. You would do it with love and lust... but for all your children love you, and you would love all you devoured... you would still devour them. Such is the way of the jungle. But you have seen well the consequences of such thinking... the demons you devoured value strength above all else, and it did them no good when faced with you."

Muria chuckled darkly, then smiled at the little plant struggling valiantly to grow higher.

"It is not so bad that people and plants can be so different, how some things seem hard and cruel, while others are soft and kind. They are all connected... and can come together, to make something new. That is how one brings life to a world... by accepting the good and the bad, the hard and the soft. Even... even death, and loss. Remember this, Sakura... remember that new life is the mixing of the old into something new. That things must be different, and that is beautiful."

(I admit, I struggled with this. I hope it's making sense.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:32 am

(Makes total sense to me, Murias just saying 'don't be an elitist' in her own way. Also, some vore action in this post, hope you enjoy.)

*Sakura nuzled Muria's cheek, in the time she took to explain all this, shed grown to an equal height to the maker, her tall cherry tree horns now draping the maker in gentle shadows, she held her long and warm, then she planted a kiss firmly on Murias forehead, tender and loving*, "Goodby my teacher, something is telling me I'm going to change when I take this power, so for better or for worse, I shall see you soon as someone new", *it took all of Sakuras strength to let go of the maker, she turned from her mentor whom she'd come to view as a mother, and after a pause of hesitation, she stepped forth, another moment of pause, and then she moved into a confident stride, as she aproached the green core, Archa stepped further away, giving her a wide berth.*

"No one else must touch the core or her body until the union is finished, do so and the core will consume you without fail...only portals can move that power, and only Yggdrassil can claim this particular core, she herself made it so...but you are Yggdrassil, only she could answere all of my questions like that, there is no other like her in all the stars", *Archa spoke, explaining the situation, she was still weakened from draining her own molten blood, the meal she'd taken from Sakura was helping her replenish herself though, but her big fiery belly was taking its sweet time and the Archwyrm was looking ragged.*

-=-=-=-=-
*As Sakura set her claw upon the core, tendrils surged from its form and ensnared her, the flower dragon ghasped and began to panic as the object swiftly pulled Sakura into itself, its surface seemingly liquid in nature as it gobbled her up like a big glowing slime. Once inside, Sakuras body could be seen squirming and writhing within, and subsequently dissolving, swiftly and terribly it consumed her flesh, and then her skeleton in what was probably a very painful end...a moment paused and Archa narrowed her eyes thinking she'd chosen wrongly, her faith waivering...but then the core pulsed, warm and soft, the grass around it grew with the pulse, the second pulse was stronger and flew out enveloping all of tri stone, the trees growing greener banishing any rot and decay upon their bodies. The third...knocked Archa clean off her feet, the grass swallowed tri-forges border, the trees became majestic giants, the bushes, noble walls. Wood overtook stone, wrapping and enforcing, in mere seconds the waterways for the tears and blood of the mountain were mended, the forest rebuilding it all in a beautiful root system, and holding it all under green lushous branches. And the core had begun to reshape itself.*

*The power here was bewildering, a force of stunning beauty, from the top of the orb rose a womans figure, formed of green light, a makers form, mighty and tall, but at the hips grew dragons forlegs and at a dragons belly the core remained, tremendous and bulging, at the dragons backside grew Sakuras famous rump, and a tail thick with muscle sprouting a claw. From the maker half sprouted ten mighty arms, and twin horns upon her jaws arcing low, curving forward, and made of pure jade, from her brow, twin trees, tall and proud, far more complex and wide than Sakuras. As her red eyes opened, deep brown skin formed around them, then cloudy, billowing white hair, that swallowed the length of her back all the way down to her forelegs, twisting into braids both along her back, and down her front between her breasts. Lustrous dark green scales shrouded her form and covered her breasts, leaving only her neck and belly in brown skin. Wooden armor, grew over all of her limbs, and the celestial green dragon-'taur' laid upon a monsterously muscular glowing green belly, fat with tremendous power, her branches blooming with gorgeous white flowers of every variety imaginable, roses, lillies, chrysanthemums, and even white sunflowers. A bouquet that had been lost to the pages of time.*

*This beautiful dark skinned creature rose to her feet, an equal in height to any maker, and greater than even Archa in weight, she stepped forward, tremendous alluring sway over her body, her tail claws fingers crawling mischeviously through the air as the tail twitched and danced behind twin hills of meat and power*, "Muria, elder of the makers, step forth", *Her voice was still deep and aluring, but now the variation in tone was even more noble, like the speech of a great queen or empress, a rulers decree, carrying a gentle but passionate force, when her demands were met, Yggdrassil, the great grower, the green element, took Muria in all twelve great arms, two of which were slender and fine, and embrased her as if they were equals, planting another kiss, this time straight on the makers lips...it was passionate, surprising, and inescapable, Muria would feel a seemingly bottomless well of strength in Yggdrassil, if she squeesed too hard, she could snap the maker like a twig, but such finess was displayed, elegant, tender care. Yggdrassil was the gardener, and now Muria the sapling*, "If you would have me Muria, I would take you as my beloved, in my time of sickness and vulnerability you nursed my mind back to compassion and goodness, even had I not been reunited with my former glory, you would have protected me from the seductions of power...but speaking of which..."

*Archa was at the sidelines, just speachless, Yggdrassil was back and she hadn't even looked at Archa, until she did and the Archwyrm smiled sweetly...but the green dragontaurs tail claw seized the Archwyrm by the throat and began swiftly crushing her neck in its grip*, "there is an old wyrm here that needs to be humbled properly, please wait for a moment while I do something I should have done eons ago", *with that Yggdrassil dragged Archa back away from Muria as her expression hardened into that of a raging goddess as the Archwyrm wheezed and choked, she loosened her grip enough for her captive to speak.*

"W-*cough*-what are you doing?!? I brought you back!", *Archa blurted out as Yggdrasil held the Flame high off her feet, Yggdrasils reply was nothing short of terrifying*

"Having Dinner", *with that, Yggdrassil swing Archa up and back down behind her, her tail claw slamming the Archwyrm into the stone floor in front of the bridge...Archa would express a sound of agony, a wheezing drawn out squeal as if she was hurt so bad she couldn't scream*, "You dare forget your sins Archa, betrayer to the dragons, you dare act as perfection when you have caused so much pain...in your arrogance you devoured MY FAMILY...*WHAM* Ygg brought the pain again, and the damage was considerable...Archa basically looked dead in her claw, body limp and barely breathing, the Archwyrm was already drained before Yggdrasil began the beating, now she was just beaten.*

"your punishment is thus, I shall enact the tyrany you have displayed back unto you...I shall devour you, and for twelve days you shall churn in my depths, to be toyed with by my slightest movement like mere food...of coarse I shall use my favorite method to swallow you...all the more punishing to your inflated ego", *With that Yggdrassil hiked her rump up, and pressed Archa right into her massive backside with that burly tail claw, her rump hungry and huge, eagerly slurped the fire dragon up with gusto as Yggdrassil placed her numerous claws about her body, enjoying the feeling as Archas voluptuously curving and bloated form was sucked up inside her rump swished and sloshed around within her giant cheeks and then gulped down into her glowing bloated belly, expanding its girth considerably while the dragontaur licked her luscious thick lips.*

*Even as she slurped in Archas tail, she strode back to Muria claw patting her big glowing belly with a hefty belch escaping her lips*, "O-aUURP...ah my dinner is already acting up...I do hope you aprove Muria, lets be honest, shes had this coming for a loong *BELCH* urp- a long time", *Yggdrassil licked her lips with one eye winked shut as she awaited Murias reply*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu May 04, 2017 11:39 pm

Muria gaped and fell to her knees at Sakura's transformation into Yggdrassil, even though her eyes could not see. The explosion of life and power was all too visible to her senses, and it nearly overwhelmed her. She was a beautiful sight, the scent of fresh flowers and new branches, the creaking of old trees and whisper of new leaves. All this paled when Yggdrassil scooped her up to that bountiful form and kissed her face.
"H-how could I refuse you, Yggdrassil?" She murmurs, returning the kiss as best she can. A shadow falls over Thane's face, and he looks away, seemingly sad... oh dear was that a thing? Perhaps something to talk about later.

The Makers leap back as Yggdrassil slams the flame mother into the stone of Tri-stone, shaking the ancient smithy. Muria doesn't cover her ears as the great green dragon slucks and slurps Archa into her rear, an awkward smile on her face. Others, like Thane and Valdonnag look away from the sight with flushed faces. It's clear they don't have any place or power to judge the great dragon.

"I... I can't deny you your vengeance, Yggdrassil." Muria says at last. "It's not my place. And... I do admit, I worried that the Flame Mother was again growing too powerful and arrogant for her position. I only suggest you do not treat her too harshly... her vengeance would be harsh, and we cannot afford to make enemies of our allies."

Muria bit her lip for a moment, and steps forward. "If I may have a word in your ear, Great One?"

(Hooo! Slow down on the action, that's a lot of stuff happening in one post! I don't mind long descriptions, but I have a bit of trouble keeping up with that much stuff. I react better and more reliably in smaller bits, just saying.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri May 05, 2017 1:25 am

(I keep getting carried away, this is one, if not my favorite rp, Hope this one is more appropriate!)

*Yggdrassil felt the wave of jealousy from thane, and good thane would hear her potent, honey sweet voice, both powerful and tender within his mind*, 'Oh Thane, rich in valor, I claim not only Muria under my branches but you and all of the forgelands as well, my shadow stretches grander than the stars, for I am Love incarnate. I feel your desire to be Murias, and for Muria to be yours, ask, and I will give you a stage to propose your heart to her...after all, a goddess cannot truly call a mortal her equal. She will require one such equal to share her hopes and dreams, one whom she can deny, and in turn accept.'

*Yggdrassil chuckled*, "Mother would not dare thrust her vengeance back onto thee, I would devour her vengeance and herself once more...her vengeance would only beget more pain for herself", *the green dragon slapped her belly as the smoldering tyrant squirmed and whined inside*, "Mother has always been a cruel one, but even with her core we are equals, and furthermore, she knows she deserves worse than this for her grand betrayal."

*Yggdrassils emerald hearted eyes swept over the makers and over the lands before her and she began to walk, contrary to her voluptuous appearance, her gate was surprisingly stern, she did not overly exadurate the sway of her hips, nor her shoulders, it was a strong walk, a no nonsense, very intentional trot*, "Yes dear Muria, I am listening", *The Dragons white whirling mane extended itself as if it had its own muscles and shrouded Muria like the leaves of the willow tree while Yggdrassils numerous arms rested about her body, though two gripped Murias shoulder and wasteline to pull her in closer to the mighty dragons form. though they were equal in height, even in appearance Yggdrassil was far stronger in muscle than any maker and considering Thane was present, that was a massive notion.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon May 08, 2017 12:16 am

"I must say this, my lady..." Muria trembled slightly in Yggdrassil's grasp. "Please have mercy on Archa. I know the weight of her choices, to have to destroy your own creations, your own children. I will not deny you your vengeance... but our position is precarious. Our enemies surround us, and our numbers and allies are so few. If even some concessions will aid our survival we must make them. The old ways are changing, and old slights can put cracks in our foundation if we do not tend them."

Even wrapped in Yggdrassil's arms and hair, Muria was afraid.

"Not all dragons were as kind or controlled as you and Archa were. In the days of early creation, wild dragons would have destroyed our works and all the life that came from them, if given free reign. Even some of the Celestials held dark designs, like Malathus, the conqueror. Even now, I fear the return of the Dragonblood and the Hunger."

"If you must punish me for speaking so, I will accept it. I have a duty to my people, even if I must take on punishment for them. I must encourage whatever I think will help us survive."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon May 08, 2017 7:48 am

*Yggdrassil laughed and her mighty belly bounced, its girth pressing into the ground and out to either side of her body with sheer mass, Archa was no small wyrm after all, even as liquid magma within the green wyrms belly she was hefty*, "Still your worries beloved Muria, my wrath is tempered, I shall tyranize my mother for only a fortnight this time...so she may continue her tasks once I am sated...however, when peace has arrived, I will finish this vengeance...and again she shall slosh, perhaps for an eon", *Yiggy let out a purring growl as she slowly rocked Muria back and forth*, "I know you only just realized my strength, but have no fear of it, my power is a nurturing force, there is no damage that I can inflict that I cannot also undo."

*Yggdrassil held out her claw, and summoned numerous seeds from many trees into her palm, from which grew a wild and wonderful staff made from twelve twisting trees, its head forming a ring, and within the ring was twelve circles each of different wood, the rings left loose to clonk and clack freely, a sound not displeasing to the ears*, "This staff made of many lives, is a symbol of unity, I am a goddess of bonds, love being the mightiest bond of all, separation and division are sinful in my eyes, you can see why I am so furious with my traitorous mother", *she wacked her belly with the staff, again teasing and tormenting Archa, whom visibly jumped inside her glowing green gut.*

"These many arms are like the branches of a family tree, my heavy back end the mighty trunk, and roots, all joined around my heart the strongest heartbeat in all creation, my very body is a testament to this conviction, so I repeat, you need not fret over the hunger of this Dragon...though...if you wish to sate her hunger, the backdoor is always open", *with that tease Yiggy struck her mighty rump with the staff letting the twin hills jiggle and bounce as she chuckled ever delightedly.*

"Alas, there are tasks to see to, I'm sure Valdonag has something to say on this, 'don't you little cherubim'."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue May 09, 2017 9:58 pm

"I... I believe you, Yggdrassil. Forgive me my doubts... and I will happily share your bond of love." Muria smiles and leans into the new Dragoness' embrace. Then she actually giggles at Yggdrassil's offer. "While your embrace would no doubt be tender, I do not wish to intrude upon Archa's punishment... I doubt she will be in any mood to entertain guests. And alas, we will too have many tasks to do."

Even now she turns her head to face Valdonnag, who rubs the back of her head in an awkward fashion.

"Aye... I suppose that's true..." The young female maker admits, tapping her axe on the ground in front of her. "I... I have to get back to the Orrery, Lady Yggdrassil. I have to tend to the Ley-lines... it's not exactly a stable set-up. Tell Archa that I'll meet here there if she wants to talk again. I have a duty there that I cannot leave."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 10, 2017 8:26 am

"Very well, though I am rather surprised you have said so little to our people Valdonag, but if your Orrery must be tended to, I will see you dismissed, so long as you return when your task is completed, in the mean time, I will watch over the forgelands, your home is safe in the shadow of my branches...should a demon army appear, I will happily fatten myself on the flow of fiends."

*when she said the word 'fatten' her supple lips spread wide revealing the dragons maw laying just behind the mouth, the infamous hunger of the dragons was still there but Yiggdrassil controlled her stomach like a master*, "Unless Muria has any objections, you may leave, she is your elder after all."

*before Yggdrassil turned she whispered a bit into her ear*, "within my belly, the archwyrm cannot even synge you...when our good work is done, I would have you bathe inside me... invite Thane too, he'll be more likely to join you if your the one asking...I know you've been flirting, perhapse its time you bore a new maker."

*Though just as the green dragon began her leave, she wiggled a bit with curiosity and suddenly belched up a tiny black creature, which unfurled in her arms to reveal the once eaten Pariah, now as a hatchling, Yggdrassil cocked her head to the side bewildered*, "Now where did mother find you..."

-=-=-=-=-
(I'd say its about time we switched back over to Tanriels side)

*As the angel Tanriel arived at the sunken tower, she would find an extremely fattened Smelt, and a vigilant Basilisk overseeing the efforts, the wolves of the fortress had scattered when their queen was taken, and Basilisk had been tending to her own needs, along with her orders, first she secured the fortress, checking every room with Smelt handling the western wings, once secured, they began gathering up the corpses, and had begun to feast. Basilisk claimed the bones, pulling skeleton from meat and then sucking each one into her mouth as bone dust. surprisingly her bone body grew with each meal, adding to her mass and intimidation factor with each skeleton eaten. Smelt...smelt made a mess of eating the meat left over...and in the end she was begining to look like Archa with a muscular belly bulging to the ground.*

"Aaah I haven't feasted like this in Years", *the demon licked her bloody chops*, "the eating is always good with a dragon leading the party", *The two were just finishing off the last corpse when Tanriel arrived, a pile of armaments and armor behind them, Smelt stoutly placed upon a stone bench, and Basilisk elogantly inhailing another skeleton, simply sitting on a staircase, their backs leaning on each other so no one could sneak up on them. Basilisks size was shown off here, She was the equal of even the male makers, but had the elegance of a lord, her white bone armor was bulky but tasteful, and with the curvature now bolstering her figure, a body of strong curving bone mold, she became as a bone golem, bleached white from head to toe, with four torn red cloth standards set proudly over her legs depicting Archas horns framed by dragon wings, a similar cloth lining the inside of her armors high fang like collar, And lastly draped out as a grand flowing cape from her pauldrons. Her only weapon was her heavy bone mace, twas all she needed after all, with her Cryomancy to support her at range.*

"Hail cloud walker", *Basilisk said once shed finished 'eating' her meal*, "what news from my lady?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 10, 2017 6:32 pm

Tanriel hit the ice before the Drowned Tower in a three point landing before rising and walking toward Smelt and Basilisk. Her new armor was molded to her body in thick plates of cooled obsidian. It flexed and breathed well enough, but Truth be told, she didn't really like the color... Unlike the white fur that sometimes sprouted over her body, this armor felt different than the celestial mail and plate she was used to.

"Hail, Bone Dragon, Smelt. Archa has a mission for us... or rather, the King does." She gestures over her shoulder to the Floating and looming form of the Eternal Throne behind her.
"The Lord of the Dead has called us to task for the loss of the Darklight Crypt, and sent Archa or her servants after an interloper that has been stealing the Dark Lanterns and leading the souls of the dead astray. Would you assist me in this task?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 10, 2017 9:02 pm

(Basil is actually humanoid by the way, no tail either, simply a giant skeletal warrior, now with some extra bone mass to fill in that outline)

*The two looked between one another and simply said*, "Lead the way", *standing up, Smelt with a heavy slosh, Basil with a rocketing height and an almost bounce to her stand*, "I believe we are well fueled, bring us to new foes", *Smelt lifted her hammer over her shoulder as she spoke, while Basilisk simply nodded her skull*, "I do not believe we have been introduced properly. I am Basilisk, of the white catacombs", *she did not bow but she did dip her head and her voice was quite heavenly, soft and sweet, no fury nor pain as most elder wraiths displayed*

(I like to think of Basil as a combination of Skeletor and Optimus prime, with a female twist.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 10, 2017 10:14 pm

"I am Tanriel... formerly of the White City. Now of nowhere, I suppose." She settled her wings behind her, "It is still an honor to meet you Basilisk. Hopefully, this task will be easier for us... your knowledge of the terrain will help us."

The angel glanced warily up at the floating ship before us. "We need to locate any lanterns that seem out of place... perhaps the thief will using them to channel dead souls toward themselves."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu May 11, 2017 7:01 am

*Basil scratched her lower jaw bone and thought for a moment*, "The lanterns eh? Yes I can feel some odd ones out of the bunch, about four in total, all to the Far west. Theres' no reason they should be all the way out there, the King of Bones has no outposts in such a place", *Basil began to walk out of the tower, a bit more sway in her step than before but not much*, "This way ladies, I shall lead us to our prey", *with that, Basil moved into a sprint like a lioness, her mace held with a high choke to avoid strenuous swinging of the weighted head*

*Smelt rather comically began flapping her wings at high speed, sounding like a small helicopter, and took off after Basilisk like a big bloated bumble bee, belching several times as she did so*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay