[Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

[Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura)

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:34 am

The Grove of Lust...also called the Jungle of Desires, it is well known, that the fruits grown in this green wood poses powerful healing qualities, qualities that alchemists will pay handsomely for...however, their rarity on the market is not due to a lack of the fruits themselves, but the monsterous jungle beasts that guard them. The price of being caught by these creatures...is to be consumed by them, and then, become one of them.

Among the miracle trees of the grove, walked a beast of beautiful vermilion scales, Adorned with a coat and tabbard of golden hue, and plate mail of a copper color that seemed perfectly afixed to her body. Humanoid in frame, but with the wings and tail of a dragon, and one hundred golden horns sprouting from her head that wound into seven horns, one like that of a unicorn, two like those of a demon, rising up at the sides, two like those of a dragon, winding back and out, and two like those of a Bandersnatch winding down then back up like tusks. Her face was slightly draconic in apperance but mostly human and her hair was a billowing thunderhead of radiant golden flames that fell down to her upper back all the while fluttering and rising on its own thermals. And her underbelly looked to be made of molten lava that swirled and ran freely inside her figure.

This creature was chasing one of the beasts of the forrest, others of its ilk lay slaughtered at the red beasts feet, with huge pieces of their body slashed off...or rather, burned off by a fiery edge. In the red beasts right arm was a steel longsword whose blade glowed gold with intense heat. The jungle beast she was chasing had tried to end her life multiple times, once by traps that failed to doom her, once by sicking a trained Roc on her whose head she severed. And lastly by sicking her own troops on the red beast who were obviously now dead. The red beast persued after the jungle spirit, inhailing the souls of her victims as she passed, which she swallowed up as a glowing light that descended into her fiery molten belly, the jade souls shining so brightly that they illuminated through her armor, lighting up the cracks between the plates.

It was only a matter of time now, Archa persued the last jungle beast until she cornered herself in the depths of the grove, and then turned to confront her persuer. The beast appearing as a giant pink dragoness with a collosal behind and huge bulky arms, resisted the red beasts assault but she was tired. Shed never been ran so hard, most of her prey had come easy in this jungle, as she usually nary had to trifle with catching her prey, thus she grew accessively fat and overconfident. In the red beasts third strike, she ran the jungle spirit through the heart, and twisted. The great beast collapsed forward and the red beast caught her in her arms as she withdrew her long-sword, and sheathed it at her hip, as the jungle dweller died, the red beast cupped her head and lifted her to her face, planting a kiss of death upon its lips...and then widening her mouth into a huge maw, she shoved the twelve foot beast into her five foot body, leaning into her meal and swiftly pulled the jungle beast into her fiery glutinous stomach, avariciously eating the one that challenged her so. The Red gluttons belly swelled to the ground but promptly her body began to change, growing to ten feet tall, her legs hynging further, her tail bulking up, dragon wings sprouting from her back and her arms bulking up like the jungle beasts had...all was fine...then her butt inflated...personally she could have done without that bit. Even her sword grew to match her size. For the most part she retained a humanoid appearance, accept in the legs which were heavily hynged.

She sat her newly empowered claws on her engorged belly and boasted, "Though I know not your name jungle dweller, you shall make a fine child for me...from now on, you shall call me mother." The claws themselves remained the same size but her arms were now significantly mightier and covered in thick golden gauntlets that resemboled woodwork. The gauntlets also had a tendancy to smoke.
-

Tanriel was not a fallen angel, but she had still fallen from heaven. With the Endwar stared early, and the gates of heaven locked, there was little to reassure her fate when she was cast from the golden company. She had prioritized the helping of humans over striking down daemons, and her commander had cast her out. All she had now was her heavenly lance, and prayers she knew would not be answered. Still, she had served loyally! she had done her duty!

And her duty had betrayed her. Tanriel had no idea what was to become of her, but she did not want to die. She knew that she had potential... but was weak. So she had come here, hoping to gain some fruits of healing to keep her alive... and perhaps to barter for her service.

But then this... creature had come into the forest, devouring all before her! She'd even challenged the pink queen of the forest... and send her running. Now she watched as the dragon, and it could only be a dragon, devoured it's bulky foe in solid gulps, and quickly grew larger! Even taller than Tanriel, with her impressive six feet. The creature gained power, real power from devouring it's opponent... not simply their hearts or souls like a demon would. But their entire body.

This was no demon, and Tanriel found herself intrigued. Who was she? What was she?

There was only one way to find out. Tanriel was still an angel... she would not hide if she could help it.

There was a whoosh and a solid thump behind the creature. She would turn to see a worn looking angel with an impressive lance, kneeling behind her. She wore battered blue and gold armor, as her kind were won't too, but her halo was dimmed and tied to her back. Her tanned skin was fair and her eyes shone with gold. Her hair was a pale white, and tied back in two long ponytails behind her head.
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Re: [Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:19 am

*The beast moved slowly, first puffing out the smoak of a muffled belch as she turned to throw an obscure glance at the angel.* "I have never seen a child of wind and lightning bow their head so quickly accept to their elder kin...", *the fiery beast thought for a moment*, "I am Archa, Primal Elemental of Flame...I have told you my name...now tell me yours", *Archa's belly rumbled and rattled as she spoke every blazing breath caused the air to shimmer like a sweltering summer wind, her eyes were flame, they blazed brilliantly, as a pair of twin stars under the canopy of jungle, it would be easy to mistake her for a demon or dragon as she resembled both to a staggering degree.*

"I suppose a better question would be, What are you doing so far from your kin, fair one?", *Archa drew her blade again, its new size quite intimidating, Now easily large enough to be called a greatsword by an of human size, yet Archa would wield it as a long sword. She made no aggression, but was clearly prepared to defend herself should the Angel attack.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:37 am

"My name is Tanriel. I... was of the StormGuard, when the Endwar began. The humans... were not ready. they were unprepared, dying... I sought to defend them, and for that, I am banished from my kin. I was fortunate that they let me keep even my lance and halo."

Her eyes narrow bitterly. "I sought to act as a guardian of peace and order should have, bled for my duty and my ideals... and was called a coward and a traitor. I cannot go back to them... and I will not, if such is all that remains of heavens honor."

True... her feathered wings were pristine, even if her halo was dimmed, and her armor rent. Tanriel had lost none of her physical power... but the loss of her blessed equipment had hampered her greatly. At her hips were two Wraith swords... the undead specters were no easy foes to face, and it was clear Tanriel had taken replacements despite that.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:42 am

*Archa examined Tanriel again, her blade remained drawn*, "Attack and you will only feed me, this is your only warning...my hunger knows no limitation for I am Flame the mother of the Dragons, the Stars, and unwillingly the Demons...and fire is hunger incarnate", *Archa began to backtrack and along the way found a tremendous Greatsword that seemed to tickle her fancy, It was no Chaos Eater, but it was of fine quality, likely made by the makers many thousands of years ago. It was made to last...The sword was burried in the ground and half covered in rust...but as Archa griped the blade in claw, its edge ignited its metal instantly renewing even repairing as lava filled the cracks, then fell away as molten coals into the dirt leaving the enormous blade as a perfect edge, A weapon made for a maker was a perfect fit for her new enlarged claws.

She shouldered the weapon as if shed used such a monster before then turned to Tanriel*, "If you seek an ally in me, gather what you can from this site to sell back at Tri-stone, I will do the same, they will pay in gilt for good metals and recovered artifacts. And the old Sorceress will adore the fruits here, be sure to fill your pockets with them, further within the Grove of Lust is a path I seek, a gateway to a place I mean to visit, but I require provisions, and you...Sky Child...you require power, that much is apparent by the hungry look in your eyes...there are many forms of power, you should start with repairing and reinforcing that armor of yours."

"I will wait for you at Tri-stone", *Archa began gathering weapons and potions and as much as she could of value to carry with her, storing a large quantity of heavy items in a strange book on her left hip that sprouted a mouth and hilareously gobbled up everything she fed into it. then after licking its lips, oppend into dozens of pages each page having different sized pictures of the individual items the book ate, big Items like great weapons taking up more space than small items, such as potions or monster parts*, "If you intend to dine on any of these Jungle beasts I would recomend the big fat ones, their far stronger than they appear", *with that last bit of advice, archa began to march not holding any more than her Grimoire could eat and proceeding in the direction of Tri-stone...but once she was in a clearing her body shifted, she morphed into a mighty four legged dragon with a huge tail claw of solid gold that gripped the greatsword, She spread collosal vermilion wings that spewed flames all over themselves and then fled into the air, massive rump, belly and all and in no time at all, flew straight to Tri-forge.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:51 am

"Dine on them?" Tanriel actually looked sick for a moment at Archa's words, and stared at the gobbling grimore the dragoness wielded. Surely she could not do such a thing as an angel... no matter how powerful such a process was. She was no demon, no devourer of souls, and she did not wish to be!

Still... The dragoness had a point about the fruits, and gathering what supplies she could. And the dragoness certainly seemed well equipped... she would do well to emulate that much.

Casting around the jungle while she could, Tanriel stumbled upon a rare find: a Lawmaker. An angelic pistol that really did pack a punch. It was normally only given to officers as a holdout weapon... she supposed that whatever angel got trapped in this place hadn't fared as well as she had. Still, it wouldn't need ammunition thanks to her own angelic powers...

Having gathered up what supplies and fruit she could, Tanriel spread her wings... and rocketed into the sky. Angel wings did not work like bird wings after all.

It wasn't as showy as Archa's firey take off... but it was fast, and it let Tanriel fly again. That was glory enough.

What did she find when she got back to Tri-stone at last?

(Should Death have already fixed the forge, or not?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:26 am

*As Tanriel returned via the sky, she would spot the pale rider, Death, as he rode out from Tri-stone to the west, turning northward. His horse Despair and its green flames, being hard to miss even at a great distance. Archa had already sold many wares to the Makers, the stern woman at the forge was filled with glee to see so many lost works returned, Thane had commented on the great sword Archa now shouldered, the stone blade was a named weapon that went by Grumbalt and had a long history. Thane was pleased to see the stone sword in such shape as he recalled the Jungle beasts had long since stolen the sword, and Archa took his praise with a flourish of the fine old Greatsword.*

"A seasoned blade...I'll be sure to test his edge on many foes, he must be thirsty after being lost so long", *she ran a claw down the blades fuller*, "You'll be blood drunk soon enough my friend, of that you can be sure", *Hearing the chime of angels wings Archa turned to view her new aquaintence Tanriel and called to her*, "Did you notice? Death rides to the north west", *She called out*, "I haven't seen a Nephilim in many an age, and I'm one of the older things that walk...OH speaking of which, have a look see at that Lava duct, is she not a beauty!" *Archa pointed to the canal of pure lava that now flowed in from the east through the makers fine stonework.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:39 pm

Tanriel narrows her eyes at Archa's casual bloodlust... perhaps she was too similar to a demon and would fall to the forces of darkness.

Still... perhaps she would need someone to watch her.

She rose and walked closer to Thane and the dragoness, Her wings closing behind her.

"Considering that the Four are all that remain of the Nephilim, that is not surprising. They destroyed the rest of their kind eons ago... I am not eager to meet Death. He provides only one service."

The angel smiles as she takes in the newly activated forge. "It is good to see this forge alight again. Perhaps creation will not fall to corruption and darkness."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:29 pm

"Fair Tanriel, you are still too young to know the Kinslayers value. The mind of an absolution is rarer than a mind of compassion, which is still highly uncommon." *The Dragoness's belly was rappidly working the jungle beast into her body, the absorption rate was monsterously rappid, there was barely a beach ball's worth of swelling on the ten foot tall fiery beast at this point, and she'd eaten her prey a mere ten minuets ago, she did say flame was hunger incarnate. Perhapse this was what Archa meant.*

*The Makers were again fair in their reward for the returned items, the Grove of Lust was still a dangerous place, no one was planning an expidition into the jungle any time soon so Items lost there and of coarse the fruits of the grove, provided the two with an excellent purse-full of Gilt, Archa spared additional coin to outfit Tanriel, being satisfied with the old great-sword Grumbalt that shed obtained and the makers services were well invested, as Tanriels armor would appear as fine as the day it was crafted from their effective, yet expensive forge craft
Archa decided to keep her remaining gilt, in case there were tolls to pay on the other side of the portal, knowing demons, there would be.*

"I am ready, my man-eating grimoir has several potions collected from the jungle stuffed in her belly, and I grow hungry again, if you wish to gain power fair Tanriel, come." *On their way out, the elder of Tri-stone bid them farewell, with some advice about picking more fruits from the jungle, as even demons valued them*, "A fair point old maker", *Archa turned and withdrew a stone coin with a blue glowing rune imbelished upon it.* "I have no use of this, but, my gut tells me your kin may."

*With a nod and a fair-well, Archa turned and again, Tanriel had gone on ahead at this point and she promptly took on her true dragon form and caught up, turning the trip back into a race. Archa chuckled at the angels tenacity, but marveled at her speed in the air. Angel wings were nothing to laugh at, she was after all, a child of the sky, still, archa was a proud Dragon, she wasn't about to just let someone beat her at anything without trying. The race was close, and Archa huffed and puffed gouts of smoak afterwards with a big competitive grin on her face as she landed on all fours forgetting to shift back into her gladiatorial form, which was more suited to wield armaments, this gave Tanriel the oppertunity to examine the dragon more closely in her true form.*

"HAH, for an angel, you fly like a devil...HUFF...puff...you won't be so lucky next time fair child", *Archa imagined, Tanriel would be happy with herself, knocking her down a peg or two...unless she'd met other dragons that is, she wasn"t about to stoke her pride after a single loss.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:53 pm

"Justice must be swift and sure." Tanriel smirks at the dragoness, relishing her newly shining armor. She had potions aplenty, and Ayla had recommended that she collect more of the weapons of the Wraiths... apparently something could be done with them.

Tanriel used her fallen halo as a slight dimensional portal, allowing her to store items. She shivered whenever she pushed something into the golden ring, but it seemed she had lost most of her divinity... she made use of what she could.

"I... I must ask, Archa. Why do you think I desire power?" Tanriel asks, hesitantly.

( I planned on playing other people... possibly including another Maker that joins them. Do you think it would be cool if I played Muria the shaman? just to ask Archa hard questions, like what good is she going to do now that the endwar has begun. Maybe even comment that things might not go as planned... as Archa is much less than she once was.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:51 pm

*Archa rolled her wings as she pondered the question and moved a wing to caress Tanriel's face, her body heat warming the angel like a blanket as she shifted her body back into that gladiatorial form*, "The eyes are the doorway to the soul...and yours are as clear as rain my dear. The envy you feel when you look at me, I can read it like a book. You wish for might, for what reason I do not know, but you hunger all the same...you wouldn't be the first angel to emulate me if you started devouring your opponents. The last one I met became overconfident though, he tried to swallow me...and I made him my meal"

*Archa slid her wing off of Tanriels face but drew very close to the angel, eclipsing her, smothering her with her presence as she dropped Grumbelts tip into the earth.* "The first hunt is the finest...I envy you a bit", *She began to shrink back down to the size she originally appeared to be, her stomach flat again but her body still changed to the more bestial figure, when it was over, Archa was back to five feet tall and looked up at Tanriel her stance hadnt changed, and her presence was still just as smothering*, "If you choose to follow my path, and emulate me, you will gain power, what kind I do not know, that will depend on your prey...but power is power." *Archa planted a quick fiery kiss on the angels lips then stepped backwards with a hop as she drew Grumbelt up from his planted position, falling into a shimmering red portal that shined brighter as it swallowed the dragoness up.*

*Archa landed Straight into an arena, surrounded by demons of all shapes and sizes, before Tanriel even stepped into hell, Archa had slaughtered all who aproached, two terrible swings of Grumbelts edge, cleaved the unarmored grunts in half like a hot knife through butter, she snared the largest in the group by the tail with her free claw and spun, flinging him into the wall, he begged for mercy, and she flung Grumbelt through his face stating, "This is no place for mercy", white hot chains manifested themselves attached to Grumbelts pommel, and pulled the sword back into the dragoness's golden claws. She may have been smaller now, but she wielded the mighty blade like an extension of her body, barely hindered by its excessive weight.*

"Sorry kids, looks like this one is house takes all", *she barked into the crowd, as demons flung rocks at her, at this point Tanriel would arrive through the portal to witness the slaughter as many a demon would turn their attention to what amounted to a sheep that strayed into the lions den.* "The Feather Kid is with me by the way, If you want her, ya gotta go through me kiddies", *That stopped the crowd from jumping in to try and kill Tanriel, at least for a moment, but then six members of the crowd lept forward as Archa stepped out of sight with her back turned, they were practically on top of Tanriel before Archa could even turn around. The dragon roared and demons roared, and hell roared, and the crucible continued its bloody, sinful, exhilerating circus of death."

(Smelt does seem like more my kind of character, sure I'll play her, shes more creature esq than humanoid, so you handle the humanoid characters, I'll work wit da monsters XD, I'll assume if you introduce a demon it is more humanoid than one I would bring in)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:16 am

(Huh, and I hoped that Archa would actually have some trouble here... she's trying to regain power herself, wasn't she? Ah well... I'll just assume all the really strong demons have been summoned to earth. Unfortunately. Oooo, there's an idea! Maybe Tanriel's first hunt is an arena champion... or the arena master, the old schemer who can't actually fight. Mmm... or maybe demons from Dante's Inferno...)

Tanriel was stunned by the dragoness's kiss... overcome momentarily by her... passion. Truth be told... she wasn't sure why she wanted power. Perhaps it was revenge or spite for her fall... or perhaps she wanted to rise back up to her heights again. But Tanriel would have little time to consider this when shortly after following the dragon... she found herself in hell.

The demon's leaping at her simply caused her to fall back on instinct. She impaled the one that made to leap on her back without turning around, then spun, swinging her lance and her opponent into those around her, eventually flinging the poor demon into the spikes of the arena wall. She was back in her element... slaying demons.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:50 am

*There was no booing, not even a roar or shriek, only a restrained blood lust emanated from the crowd, as they were all unified in their desire to see the angels death. But the results of the bout saw their feet firmly planted in the viewing terraces...then a clapping of claws rang out, as on his high viewing seat the Arena master gave his applause from thin skeletal claws and the audiences bloodlust built into fury, and they howled, and roared, and screamed, a strange cacophony of happy curses of things like "Stay as long as you like birdie, you will die among us", and other macabre jests and comments were spat from demon fangs*

*Archa clapped Tenriel on the shoulder and raised her sword heavenward*, "The angel Tenriel, abandoned by her flock, let us teach her how things are done in the caress of hellfire", *The dragoness bellowed before raising Tenriels hand and whispering, "were in their territory, we play by hell's rules here, don't make a scene and follow my lead." *some bones were dropped into the arena, and Archa swallowed several oddly shaped skulls, some humanoid some demonic, some just plain strange, and stuck a femur in Tenriels mouth to please the crowd, then whisked the angel off, into the Crucibles belly*, "you'll need to get used to fighting dirty hear, the straight cut variety wont get you far as a gladiator...if ever there was a place to gain power though, this is it, there is a wide selection of mighty opponents to prey upon here, pick one, and eat them in the ring. The crowd loves a good engulfment from time to time, its a rare skill, most demons eat their victims piece by piece."

*Next Archa payed the arena masters lacky a visit, the master of coarse refused an audience with them being far too fragile to risk encountering the common rabble. A skeletal demon shrouded in white and black cloth, a hood over his head to hide is pathetic visage. Two meager shady little eyes burned through the shadow of his hood, as the steward of the crucible spoke in a wheazy voice like his voice box had been choked a thousand times over. "Lady Archa, a fine day to see you returned to our grueling stadium. Did you come to feed or, does this have something to do with that shiny pet behind you"

"I came to speak with the other champions, Smelt in particular, and a few rounyds for my friend here will due her well, maybe Lugathor, or Bazathar if I recall correctly, Lug-lug was craving a meal of angel meat the last time I met him, send the fat bastard her way. For me, lets see, you know what, surprise me stewie, who knows, maybe your selection will finally doom me...or maybe I'll take it with a side of roasted stalker", *the steward scratched some notes on a scorched stone tablet, then told the two to be ready for the call at any moment.*

"Listen up birdy, if someone so much as touches you, tear them apart, unless their name is Smelt, got it, Smelt is very large and bulky, with small wings and crooked horns, she has red bloody eyes and scales like a stalker. She usually carries a great hammer...", *just then Archa bumped into a very large demon fitting the description she was speaking of, a towering eight foot monster riddled with muscle, and a recently fattened gut by its stillness, shed eaten the meal bite by bite, She wore pieces of cloth and armor, covering her chest and rump but still showed a lot of skin, her two crooked black horns crawled over her back then pierced up like flames. She examined the two but remained quiet.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:12 am

Tanriel followed Archa's lead, but her frown did not leave her face... it was clear she did not like the idea of becoming anything like a demon.

"... I will trust you, Archa, but I do not wish to linger here. I feel I have nothing to learn from these creatures." She murmurs angrily. The angel is taken aback for a moment when a demon matching Archa's description appeared.

"I assume that is Smelt," she watches the demon carefully. Stalker demons were no easy opponents, and it seemed This one was very powerful.

(I'm gonna introduce a character here myself, before the fighting starts. It'll be cool, trust me.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:29 am

(Smelt isn't a stalker demon, shes a hybrid archdemon a mutated pedigree.)

*Smelt observed the two for a minuet, then scoffed and turned away*, "You are a fragment of your former self", *her voice sounded like boulders rubbing together, it crackled and rumbled with just a hint of feminine nature*, "We will have words when you burn as you once did, until then, I will not speak to you", *Archa growled but accepted Smelts disdain...she knew the demon spoke truthfully. She looked back at Tanriel, for once, the prideful wyrm showed shame in her expression, a shred of humility.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:44 am

Tanriel hesitated a moment, then allowed her sympathy to show on her face. She had long suspected that one who claimed the title of First Dragon would be much more powerful. She had already known.

"Only a fool or a beast considers physical strength to be the only measure of worth. I have always believed that, and I will not stop believing that now." Tanriel spoke firmly, a small smile on her face. "I knew the instant I saw you that you were not just some hungry creature or demon... and you are all the more powerful for it."

"{Oh... do you truly believe that?}" The voice sounded beautiful... but twisted somehow. Tanriel's eyes widened, and she whirled around to face the speaker. That was Angelic!

"{Such pretty words from such a lost little dove...}" The speaker was in Red, ornate armor, a cruel and twisted double headed halberd in his hand, with the sigil of a glowing eye on the blades. Most prominent though were his wings... black feathered wings, glowing with power, but still unmistakably angel's wings.
"{And yet you seek out the Devourer... how strange company you keep, for one so disdainful of the value of power.}"

Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:58 am

*Archa shrugged off Tanriel's observation, and left the scene to seek solitude on a particular lonely patch of rock she enjoyed in this stadium of wrath from time to time. She stared into the palms of her golden claws, wrapped in wings of scale and armor lamenting the loss of an ancient existence...and then she was called to the stadium...and she grinned, her stomach reminded her of who she was now, a long molten tongue danced over her fangs, and she walked, doom following her blazing form.*

*In the arena, Archa's actions did everything to prove that cocky angel wrong, she wouldn't let such words get to her, she hardly knew the young pidgeon...but her heart was nearly as heavy as her belly's hunger for some reason and there were moments in the battle where she found herself frozen in place contemplating the pretty thing...it crossed her mind more than once that she should just eat the angel and be done with her but her fiery heart found some passion in defending the winged thing. Ten beasts lay at the feet of the devourer, none eaten, they weren't even worth viewing as appetizers. They were just meant to warm her up for the real fight, the gladiator who next stepped into the ring was a hulking monster named Ramgaldor...he was massive...she was small...but she would eat this beast alive as there was power in him, power that she wanted for herself. Her molten tongue danced, her eyes fixed on the the brute, she waited and as he lashed out, she bounded over his head and struck Grumbald into his throat...and the stone blade, snapped*

*Archas eyes widened, such a tremendous blade of solid stone, enhanced by her blazing aura and born of a makers forge simply snapped on this monsters skin? Impossible...but it was done*, "Very well...I shall stop playing with pretty toys", *The devourer didn't go for her longsword, instead she brandished her true primary weapon, her golden claws crawled through the air, Ramgaldor's fist raged towards her...but in one slash, and a massive gout of flame, she tore through his armor and severed two of his bulky claws. She continued forth dancing around his attacks with grace and fury, slashing him to ribbons his armor flew off from blasts of extreme heat. She seemed so fast even though her body was so bulky...Then...came the dragon. As she reached the lumbering oafs neck she transformed, in dragon form, she was massive, slender, elogant...and utterly dominating, he knew he couldnt win, and cowered at her mercy, as if just by taking form she had delt him a terrible psychological blow. She approached ellegantly, dignified her poise high and in bursts of speed, She was taller than he, though less heavy. But even so as he raised an Iron club to defend himself, she shocked the crowd, in a mere second she slung her entire maw, a mouth just big enough to fit a persons head in. entirely around her oppoenent blade remaining armor, all of him, and viciously worked him down, he struggled violently inside the dragons neck, but in the next two seconds, her belly had devoured him...the action, the means of consumption, was primal, pure power, vicious, destructive, she utterly smote her opponent on the stage of battle in total domination... and due to her shear height when she flung her head up and roared in victory, the audience had to look up, even though the stage was below them.*

*...Archa glaired into the Crucibles walls, first at Smelt, who dared turn her away, and then lazily at Tanriel whom she casually belched at, sending a clear message that she 'was' an all devoring she-monster, and that was how she prefered to be viewed*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Watching Archa fight was... glorious. But Tanriel could only gasp in horror as her... teacher's blade snapped on Ramgaldor's skin. The casual deadliness that she exuded... and god, watching her eat! such a massive demon, toyed with and gone in a single bite!

It was far too bad that she could not watch un-interrupted by this... Forsaken Angel.

"{Namiel... what have you done?}" she whispered, staring in horror at his aura and the state of his wings.

"{I have joined the winning side, sister.}" The gates of heaven are sealed shut, and hell musters it's forces to storm the pearly gates. I sought only to gain favor with the new power rising... and have been well rewarded.}"

"{You have joined with the enemy! Forsaken all that you are for power-}"

"We have already been forsaken by our allies! Seeking new ones is only natural!" Namiel is suddenly angry and falls out of Angelic speech. "and the demons have the right of it, foolish girl. The strong prosper and devour the weak, the weak become strong... or are devoured. It is the only true path... one your new 'master' knows well." He gestures lightly to the scene taking place in the arena, as Archa finishes her meal.

"She is NOTHING like you, betrayer." Tanriel snarls.

"Oh but she is... and you will be just like her." The red armored fallen angel summons a blue light to his hand. "The souls of the dead are such delightful things... such power in such a small package." Ruthlessly he crushes the little blue light, as it screams. Tanriel flinches in horror as he absorbs the power from the sprite. "And so very common on the earth... there are still billions souls left, for the army and the well of souls catches any we miss."

He summons another and tosses it to Tanriel, and she almost drops the shivering blob, cradling it like it's made of glass. "A gift, my former sister... a small snack for my sister-to-be-again. You will find the taste to your liking... That drake certainly does."

Tanriel can only clutch the lost soul, watching as Namiel takes flight from her place in the stand with his Guard taking wing behind him. Archa would clearly see her distressed expression as Namiel leaves her... but she is unharmed, and he did not touch her.

"A most impressive show, Archa the devourer! One that I hope to see emulated... and surpassed today!" Namiel calls out loudly as he makes his way to the announcers stand. He is not just addressing her... the fallen angel using the spells of the arena to address the entire audience. Speaking from a position of official power, as it were.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:24 pm

*As Archa returned to Tanriels side, Ramgaldor's bulk still sqirming in the belly of the dragoness's Primal form she leaned down and whispered like seething flames. Your fallen kin is weak, Namiel...he literally doesn't have the stomach to obtain true might. I give you this wisdom. If you seek the power I offer, have the courage to take 'all' of what you earn in battle, not just the parts that are easy to consume." *The Dragoness then found a corner to lay down in, as her 'Victory' melted down within her blazing middle, further adding to her beastial proportions.*

"I trust you regret your comment from earlier?", *Archa barked towards an approaching Smelt*, "No", *Smelt replied*, "Defying you warmed my blackened heart...but it was a notion falsely given, however entertaining it was to spew from my teeth"

"That was no way to talk to your mother...", *Archa half bellowed*, "your ambition is almost as fat and swollen as my gut...hmhmhm...I taught you well", *the engorged dragoness grinned I do hope I'm the one to kill you in the end, I've always wanted you in my personal collection."

"I can think of many worse fates...should you be nearby at the time of my passing, I will gratefully embrace your hunger", *Smelt admitted*, "But you came to me for a different reason my elder, what do you require of me?"

"Humanity is obliterated, the race I swallowed my pride and bowed to, whom I shared my blessing with, fell in the youth of its rise to greatness...I will not stand for this...Death rides to resurect the third kingdome, I want them to have a place to grow, a nursary, to empower themselves......and a mother, an empress to show their gratitude to...when their potential is truely unleashed."

"Ah, and you will need generals to enact this transition, no?"

*Archa simply smiled*, "I need those with hunger and ambition, I wont be satisfied by those who know their place, I need people who can threaten me, bold enough to challenge me and mighty enough to rise to their acclaims...for if my generals are weak...they will only end up in my belly"

*Archas statement was clear as day, if Smelt proved to be too weak to fill her post Archa would devour her without hesitation, but the burly demoness smiled a fanged smile and stamped her hammers pommel over the ground*, "You have my strength, I will tell the Steward to ready my final match, if my opponent fells me, my previous statement rings true...if I am eaten, devour my devourer and reclaim me"

"I would do nothing less, my dear Smelt...go and tend to your legacy"

*As smelt left, Archa snared a nearby demon and told him to retrieve the fragments of Grumbalt, the stone sword, then she turned her attention back towards Tanriel*, "I trust you understand where I stand in this war now?", *she cooed as her claws kneeded her gut, the demon within loosing the strength to fight back every second*.
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:57 pm

"A new home for the third Kingdom? A worthy cause, if you are capable of fulfilling it." Tanriel nodded ruefully, watching as Archa laid down to digest her victory. "But I am not certain you can... and I do not know if I can follow you."

Gingerly, she held up the soul that Namiel had tossed her, holding it like she would a thing of glass.

"You know the angels once tended all souls of the dead? It was the most sacred of duties, to shepard souls from one life to the next, or to the eternal reward. Now the angels devour them... and so do the demons. How will I be any different than the demons, from Namiel, if I devour any soul, wicked though they may be?" She tried fruitlessly to caress and soothe the soul's whispered weeping. "I do not want to simply devour the weak and helpless. Does that make me weak in your eyes, Archa?"

Meanwhile Namiel roared out that as a newly proven general of the endwar, he had been sent to recruit new members for the battlefields of earth. The crucible had been chosen as a potential for power, and the champions today would follow him back up onto earth, to claim riches and souls, and glory.

"I hope that we see familiar faces, as well as new ones in service of the dark lord! Prove your worth and spill your brothers blood!" Namiel laughed and glanced at Archa as he said this... clearly he had marked her as a great potential recruit.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:31 pm

*Archa's gaze burned into the arrogant angel until his bravery choked, though he did well to cloak his retreat with pride, or perhapse he mistook her gaze for that of admiration, he was inflated enough to do so*, "Fair sky child, when I devour, I do not simply swallow all before me, I choose my prey carefully, if you devour weak prey, it will only weaken you...if they are not a threat, they are beneath your hunger...find one who you deem worthy...Namiel is weak, true, but he holds much power...his weakness is his dim sight......wouldn't the souls hes consumed feel better within your pure gentle figure than his corrupted husk?"

*Archas words seeped into Tanriel's thoughts, flickering alluring like an open flame...the angel might realize a quality in Archa that she shared with her children the Demons. She was amazingly charismatic.*

"I think you've found your first meal my student...I will watch your hunt from here, just tell the Steward whom you wish to fight...the audience will be thrilled to see a fight between angels, win or loose, the Steward will not reject this match", *Finally the dragons gut, stilled and she licked her lips her victory fully savored as her form continued to bulk up from absorbing her demonic trophy*, "You too shall soon experience the gift of might...savor your first as it is like no other, remember this hunt for the rest of your life."

*Archa wasn't entirely sure the Angel would take her bait, she wanted Tanriel within her shadow of control, but angels were as fickle as the winds and unpredictable as a lightning bolt...this would either be the point she turned on the dragon...or fell into her clutches*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay