[Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 am

(sort of what I was waiting for, in order to continue, those lanterns need to be delivered and that piece of the quest fulfilled, Then I would continue with a steamy event with Yiggy and Muria, lastly with the releasing of Archa and then the continuation of the main story.)

*Torarie would squeeze her bloated abdomen into the tower with the others, eager to check on her core, to her the doors of the tower were virtually non existent, she passed through the vaults with ease despite their numerous magical wards, as shadow upon the ground. Archa may be master over this hoard...but Torarie was prone to theft of her mother's possessions, equally so though she offered gifts to appease her...but...mainly saw the hoard as hers anyways, the first dragon allowed this to an extent as she was her firstborn however should Torarie take too much, she'd be swiftly devoured and bullied into returning her spoils as well as tribute.*

*The kings steward would see to it the lanterns were re deployed, and the king would speak with the three available...likely questioning the absence of the Flame mother. Basilisk would have spoken in her stead...however, Torarie slipped in...and did not keep her spidery jaws shut.* "I fear my mother is stretched thin as of late, she had to rely on these lesser beings to complete your task great king...however...they did succeed, with some aid from my part, though it shouldn't have been needed."

*Tora sent a little hiss into the last bit, to many her attitude may seem abrasive and pompous, but the king of the dead might find her cynical side pleasing though he'd likely never speak an approval to anyone.*

"Ah my manners, I am Torarie the Abyssal, a lord of the deep world and Steward to the throne of wyrms...though mother is currently unworthy of that title..." *Torarie shifted her form into that of a black slime, taking draconic shape, with a bold bulging belly and a long elegant form. Great wings cloaked her sides, bathed in a misty shadow, her inner slime, shining golden a she spoke*, "Basilisk can vouch for my lineage, the position is my birthright."
-

"How could anyone harm a creature so pure as you my beloved", *Yggdrasil cooed into Murias ear, her lips brushing the makers neck, her draconic teeth nipping at her ear before a long green tongue wrapped under Murias craw and pulled the maker to turn her head, to be drawn into a full lipped kiss in the dragons embrace, their bodies firmly pressed to eachother, belly to belly, breast to breast as Yiggy held Muria, a claw upon every curve gently lifting the maker off of the ground with ease, as she indulged in a long, lustful kiss and spoke through tongue and teeth filling her jaws*, "Mmm but this dragoness has many maws...all are ravenous with a hunger to claim her precious betrothed...she wanders, where this beautiful creature would choose to please her..." *she stated, slowly helping Muria out of her robes, and disarming her own clothing to stand bare before the forest, uncaring of any passers by, in fact an audience would only serve to further arouse her.* "So many gluttonous hills have I, who is the lucky girl that gets this richest of prizes." *she stated, rubbing her front up with Murias, her claws all over the woman in every naughty way possible.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:44 pm

(okay! Funny thing though: I didn't plan on them meeting the king. Remember, this guy's an ASSHOLE, and arrogant on his own. The most they'll get for not killing the 'thief' or bringing them to the throne alive is contempt and allowance to stay where they are. Of course... losing the Lord of Bones as a potential ally opens up other avenues...)

The Chancellor strolled into the Tower like he owned the place, with many, many guards to retreive the Darklight Lanterns. He did not seem impressed.

"Hmmph." The Chancellor rolls his eyes. "Another fallen dragon with no core, attempting to please the new risen masters of the lands. I will speak with you, and my lord will not. Even Archa is no longer worth his time, if this is all even her servants can provide. It seems that all dragons are only exempt from his rule by technicality."

An insult, a most terrible insult! Not only calling them weak, but ARCHA as well! Both the Chancellor and the Lord of Bones hold no love for Archa, or her allies.

"However, you have fulfilled the recompense required of you for slaying the Banshee queen and taking the Darklight crypt. You will allowed to keep your little Sunken Tower in this forgotten place, and your treasures in it. But DO behave yourselves. should you anger the king again, he may decide that what remains of the dragons shall be subjugated immediately." The Chancellor sneers as the guards walk up beside him. "I doubt he will bother though... yours is a DYING breed... you will be under his power soon, one way, or another."

"Through too much, nnnh! eagerness, my lady..." The maker shivers as Yggdrasil's lips trace up her neck and nibble her ear, straining to hang onto her dignity, so ingrained as elder shaman and leader of the Makers. But it's so hard...

Her resistance crumbles as the dragon kisses her deeply, unable to resist anymore as her tongue entwines with the dragon. She grinds against the huge body as the dragon unclothes her. At last she comes up for air, panting as the Dragon removes her blind-fold. Yggdrassil's power and nature makes it all too easy for the Maker to see her, even if her eyes do not work. but seeing her without the blindfold... Muria seems much more vulnerable like this, even more than she did unclothed...

"Oh, even in my wildest dreams as a maiden, I could never imagine this!" She moans out, "To be beloved by the Earth mother, to be her treasure! How could I choose how to love you, when being loved is a thing beyond desire..."

Yet, Muria must try.

"But... if I may dare, Yggy... take me as a lover, and a mother..." Muria shivers, unable to deny her fantasy. "Forgive me my daring, but to be surrounded by the font of life... by you... what could be a greater love?"

(unbirth, if you don't mind! And if Yggy's worried about Muria growing old and tired... perhaps an infusion of life via tentacle is needed? Not to change her, just... youthen Muria, if you understand.)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:46 am

*Torarie smiled, her maw twisting up behind her eyes as she took a refined bow*, "I'll not deny it, we 'are' unworthy, no point in silencing truth. I thank the Great King for his mercy in allowing us to make up for our masters blunder."

*However as the chancelor was leaving, her expression hardened into pure rage, the twisted smile still on her face but her eyes warped in anger, her lips twisted into a grizzly clench, the gelatinous teeth within squishing outwards at the tips as she turned slowly to look Tanriel dead in the eye, three more eyes opening on her face one of which was centered around the others, golden in hue, and spread wide in a psychopathic focus.* "I know you are the cause of this...angel...ever force me to spit such disgusting things from my maw again, and I will end your journey when they are freed from my teeth...you'll wish I'd chosen to eat you whole." *Basilisk stepped between Torarie and Tanriel, but the wyrms focus was straight at Tanriel, as if she were gazing right through Basilisk, like the revenant knight wasn't even there, right up until Torarie slipped back into her shadow, which swam off into the corners of the room and vanished from sight.*

*Basilisk would not drop her guard for the rest of the day, even then she was on edge, sleepless she would guard Tanriel and the dragons egg she carried in her belly, the blessed treasure of her mistress.* "For now, she is all bark...but she is still capable of harming you...be on your guard Birdy."
-

*Yggdrasil spoke through drooling teeth and tongue, and lips like pillows*, "a mothers hunger then...mmh I do like the sound of that, this core of mine is both stomach and womb but I know of the dream you speak...many wish to rest within my body in that way, some I make into young dragons, but you dearest Muria, I take purely out of love." *Yiggy spread her forelegs and slipped Murias toes into her warm nectar filled neathers, strands of life filled juices flowed from her 'flower' as she slowly slipped the giant woman into herself, Muria would slip lower into the dragon half of Yggdrasils body, and that ludicrously bloated belly the green goddess ever proudly displayed under her gigantic rump. Her tail claw swinging around to knead at the maker chiefs bulge beneath her brown skinned underbelly, and the glowing green bulge of her dragon half. Murias silhouette quite visible due to the powerful light as she slowly slipped inside.*

*Yiggy moaned and groaned above Muria as she devoured her whole into her ravenous nethers, her shoulders and four hips rolling with lust, and her passion growing heavier as she licked and nipped at Muria. Her tongue slipping around the makers breasts, her lips widening to swallow her head and suck on her playfully before slipping back off and meeting lip to lip once more. All while holding the maker entirely suspended in her arms, claws upon every curve, kneading and groping in appreciation for this blessed mate.*

*Once up to Murias knees however, her blossom sprouted three thick green vines, very similar to her tongue, that wrapped and tangled around the makers legs, the thickest one slipped into Murias nethers, the other two, into her backside, as they began pumping thick nectars into the maker, more than tripling in size with this, Muria would feel herself growing pliant, the soreness leaving her body, if she could resist the mind blowing pleasure of this invasion.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Tanriel was NOT impressed by Torarie's new eyes and the hissing words from the spider queen. The angel narrowed her eyes and glared right back at her.

"I did not force you to do anything, Shadow Spider. And I had thought that Archa's children were strong and proud enough to either face insults to their person directly or swallow their pride whole... NOT fling the anger at those insults onto one who did not make them."

Still... she did stay behind Basilisk when the dragon left.

"I will be careful, Basilisk," the angel promises. "We have enough enemies as it is... especially with that woman having escaped us."

"Oh, stars and stones..." Muria moaned as Yggdrasil's many hands roamed over her body, and as her legs slipped into the glowing green flesh of her flower. She couldn't help but kiss back at the dragons tongue lapping against her face, the maker wasn't frightened as Yiggy swallowed up her head. For an instant she considered just how wondrous it would be to be gobbled up by the dragon, but... then the velvety flesh sprouted tentacles and drove up into her most intimate of places.

The vines were already thick enough to draw breathless gasps from the Maker, but when they suddenly swell up and began pulsing with nectar, Muria let out a cry of surprise! The thick nectar quicly easing her strength and making her body more pliable... her old flesh normally wouldn't be able to stretch, but she can feel her belly beginning to swell!

"Ah! my love, be gentle!" Muria gasps, her intestines clenching and her hips shuddering... just how deep will these vines go?
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:44 pm

(My storytelling isn't up to snuff right now, going through a bit of a cold I'm afraid, but i should be able to manage something sexy with Muria and Yiggy.)

*Yggdrasil groaned with love, her arms felt Murias body swell, her nectars letting the maker grow with youth and vigor, not to the golden days of her youth, but certainly turning back the clock, adding to her curves and strengthening her body by the second. The maker chief would be strong. Perhapse enough to adventure once more, and definately enough to defend her Tri-stone.*

"Mmmmh, come bathe in my waters my beloved, be renewed, and replenished. As you craft your stone, I shall craft you anew!", *Yiggy moaned out in joyous ecstasy, as her rolling hips sucked Muria up into her draconic depths. The green wyrm held the makers head in her claws, and licked her lips blowing her a lovely kiss, just before her flower slurped the maker in with a wet Pop! Yiggys tailclaw kneading Muria as she found herself in Yggdrasils womb, the green core was radiant, thicker than lava, but warm and rejuvinating. Pure life, poured through Muria, Burning and Healing at the same time. All impurities devoured by the fire, all strengths replenished by the water, and lightning spoke to her, giving her mind peace. All this while Yggdrasil moaned and ground her tremendous hips over her enormous belly, her claws rubbing and kneading over it, as she howled with pleasure, her tongue lolling out as beads of jade sweat formed on her brow. Muria was a large 'child' to swallow. The pleasures of the experience, she had not felt them in many a year.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:43 am

As Muria felt her body swell from the vines within her, she found herself unable to speak due to the pleasure. She couldn't even return the kiss the dragon offered before she was sucked into the dragons womb.

The life... flowing around her, through her... for all that Archa's insides were fire and heat, this was far more intense. As a shaman, far more attuned to life and plantlife, Muria could feel so much more of Yggdrasil now that she was squished into her womb. The flowing life burns, and cools all at once. The renewal flowing through her bones was intoxicating.

"Oh, Yiggy..." Muria moans, writhing her body around against the dragon's womb walls. her legs kick around the tentacles plunging into her. "It's so amazing... you are... overwhelming..."

Her newly youthened body scrabbles against the walls, trying to embrace the insides of the dragon.
Her tongue is put to much better effect, lapping up the life against her face, and sliding over Yiggy's soft walls.

(Hoo, I'm sorry if this is a bit quiet. lack of inspiration.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 am

"And you are bewitching!", *Yggdrasil replied, both of her flowers gushing nectar as Muria sloshed and churned in that hill of mass called her belly, her four massive hips rolling as her many claws kneaded and massaged all over herself, groping and squeazing her body from breast to ass as she moaned, falling back onto a cloud of flower petals, her mighty bulging belly presented forth with lust and pride for its contents, glowing in the green energy of the core, and swelling tighter with Yiggy's lust.*

"Ah, every move made is bliss, my beloved child, Mine and my own, dance within for your gluttonous mother, bring me bliss until the moon rises...may beasts appear so I may swallow them whole, to melt them down for our enjoyment, and grant us greater bliss."

*Indeed, should any beast of hell or of the Forgelands grow to close, Yggdrasils vines would drag them into her belly, instantly dissolving them into filling for her body as she grew fatter with each meal be it made of flesh, bone, or stone.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:41 pm

(sorry this took so long. I've been doing an actual DnD campaign, joined Adventurer's league... been trying to write other stuff. Still interested?)

Sadly, only a few corrupted Maker golems, lost in rage and hate, were stupid enough to go near Yggdrasil in her lust filled hunger. But her nature did create a few plants that lured less wise crawlers and demons close enough to be snared by vines, drawn by the lust fruit's potent scent.

"Then dance I shall, my great love..." Muria murmurs out, and with effort, rises up from her sprawled, bent over position within the dragoness. The tentacles pulsing life into her quickly fill her with energy, her old aches and pains gone. She takes a few minutes to work through the intense pleasure... the vines reaching into her, twining around her body... she takes a moment to wrap her arms around them. Her fingers twitch as they tremble and weave through the vines around her hands... and then she poses. dancing naked and surrounded by Yiggy's grasp, in every sense of the word.

The Dance was half waltz and half pole-dance, lewd and passionate at times. Muria twirled and span against Yggy's insides, like a puppet on pulsing strings, except when she could take no more and attempted to fight and drive the tentacles deeper into her, even swallowing them down her throat in a deep, sexual kiss.

(Also, I have a draft of a future scene I was working on. Interested?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:45 pm

*Yggdrasil was plenty pleased at all this, she groaned as she swallowed down another demon, it kicked and struggled sliding down her throat, but as it passed into her dragon belly, it went entirely still, or rather, it vanished, into her heavy middle dissolved by great power. She continued her lust filled dance with Muria for hours, until night had fallen over the forge lands, and any more would leave Muria spent entirely. From her clawed tail, Yggdrasil regurgitated Muria, now with a green scale pattern over her entire body, the mark of the green core, her mark. It would fade from vision but the mark would forever remain. It had many powers, and many perks came with it. A layer of physical defense, protection against lightning and ice, and passive slow healing.*

*As Yiggy held Muria in her arms, soaked in the power of the green core, she hummed and wrapped the Maker Shaman in a blanket of flowers*, "Mmmh Rest easy my love, we shall release Arca tomorrow and send her off, but for now rest, we have done much to better this land.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Muria let out a happy sigh as Yggdrasil released her into the world again, wrapped in a blanket of flowers. It were far less soft than the dragon's womb, but the old maker dared not linger longer within such power. Her hands traced the vanishing scale pattern on her skin.

"It seems we all must change to suit the times..." Muria murmured, but leaned back in Yiggy's arms. "But I remain myself. That will have to do... Ah, so much to be done, and yet we must rest..." She smirks slightly at a mischevious thought. "Wake me before you release Archa. Never before will I have a chance to see the Flame so humbled by green things, and I should not miss it for all creation."

For Muria indeed would have no more reason to fear Archa... not in this age, and not when she had been so chosen by another more close to her heart.

Not that she would ever openly defy the Red Dragon, but still... Muria was old enough to know that she should take what pleasures she could.

Back at the Sunken Tower, things were far less happy. The King of the Dead left the tower unmolested, taking back the powerful Lanterns with him. But when the Eternal Throne flew off... other things had arrived.

It turns out the Wraith Queen of the Darklight Crypts had many sisters, or at least those willing to work for said sisters vengeance. Squads of the undead had attacked the tower intermittently, crashing against the walls and clawing at whatever magical defenses lay there.
The first battle had been the worst, and Basilisk and Smelt had been forced to collapse a few siege towers of black ice, as well as a Bone ram that had gotten worryingly close to the gate.

Tanriel had proven the worth of her new wings, harassing enemy squads far away from the tower in her flights. She had practically disrupted the entire attack against the tower with her ability to move unhindered in the freezing winds. Unfortunately, she hadn't found any good information on their enemies... at least before now.

The angel landed back on a balcony tower in a three point landing, fires backlit by several fires in the distance. Her belly was swollen up and stretched tight around what looked like at least two bodies, twitching within her. Under her other arm was a bound, struggling Wraith. Her arms had been broken and tied behind her back, gagged by some form of light spell.

"Three bone catapults. I turned one on the other two, and when they were destroyed, I detonated the ammunition to destroy the third," the angel reported grimly. "Worse, they were using barrels of Hate-Oil. Infernal weaponry... they have demon contacts, because that can't be found anywhere else. Fortunately..." Tanriel nodded at the struggling Wraith by her side. "I found their commander. Without her, I don't think they'll be organizing anything else against us anytime soon. I know Goralga has had plenty of freshly raised corpses from the first battle, but I think she'll be able to get more information out of this one than I would."

The angel hesitates, then pats her twitching stomach. "And, if she's anything like her bodyguards, she'll taste much better than the soldiers did."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:54 pm

*The Engorged Yggdrasil would return to Muria's quarters, the Maker chief in her many arms, while she swayed her massive hips, her beyond massive belly swishing side to side, bulging out to one side with every step as she cloaked herself in spring flowers, a moving garden of exquisite charm. In their chambers, the Green dragoness laid upon her back, and laid Muria atop her grand belly and coat of flowers. Woe to any who would threaten her beloved, for they would be eaten so swiftly that they would not realize their fate.*

*In the morn Yggdrasil waited for Muria to awaken, and then dismount from atop her stomach before moving even an inch. Upon being relieved of her duties as a mattress, she lifted her body upright to rest her belly forward and well display her two ample backsides*, "When you are dressed, meet me out on the main road, it's time I excrete my prideful mother, at least to be relieved of her treacherous heft.
-

*Torarie had long since calmed down, the bitter taste of her pleading was washed out by an engorging of wraith meat, she was definitely Archas daughter, she ate like a dragon, everything worthy that challenged her, minions were trampled and fed to Gory, basil, and Smelt, but she made a feast of the captains and ranked officers. Popping up from shadow to suck whole groups into her depths all at once, then spewing out any undesirables back at the tower for the others enjoyment. When next she met with tamriel, she was in dragon form, just one golden eye visible*, "quite gawking at me angel, you're beginning to disturb my digestion."

*Torarie wiggled a bit, but then surprised everyone a bit*, "I was mistaken the other day, but that doesn't mean I'll put up with you, Mother fancies you, but the only fancy I see in you is a fancy feast.", *it was hard to tell, but that was essentially her way of saying 'I'm sorry'.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:46 pm

(We could just head back to the tower at this point? I was happy with leaving Muria and Yggdrasil as is, as Archa has been humiliated enough. I was fine with leaving the humiliation as implied. Muria won't be doing anything but watching and then allowing Archa to recover and leave. Possibly even reporting what's been happening at the tower.)

Tanriel had been busy defending the Tower with Smelt and Basilisk, but she had noted that the Shadow Spider was easily capable of defending the tower on her own. Not that she just LET the spider do all the work, Tanriel had her pride as a warrior.

"Then I will prove my worth with my actions, Shadow Spider." the angel had replied. Obviously she had the impression that being overly formal toward Torarie was a bad idea. She didn't want to show any weakness toward the shadowy creature.

Still, at this moment, she was talking to Basilisk or Smelt, reporting in from her last mission.

"Have any of you heard word from Valdonnag? She did say that Muria assured us that Archa would return to us soon." The great Makers were in better contact with each other, after all.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:27 pm

(damnit I can't get into the mood for this rp style right now, Somethings messing with my head.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:36 pm

(hey, it's cool. Things come and go.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:28 am

*It was twilight when the Dragon gate opened once more, the towers master stepped through, still bloated and engorged, covered in the new armor devoured from The Wolf Queen Pariah, her eyes were closed, her face in such peace, so calm and composed. Unlike the raging flame she was known to be. She stepped onto the gate room, and the towers denizens would feel the heat of her return.*

(Not much, but a start.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:17 am

(Archa, calm? after all that? This should be good.)

Tanriel blinked, and quickly hopped down the steps in a single bounding flap of her wings. She went to one knee before the Flame Dragoness, her bulging belly squishing to one side as she did.
"Welcome back, Archa." The angel said with her head bowed. She idly forced the squirming Wraith into the floor face-first next to her. "There have been some... troublesome events in your absence, but your chosen were able to deal with them for the moment. Basilisk and Smelt have ensured the tower remains secure. I was... reconnoitering in force to gain more information about our enemies. I fear we... may have gained the dislike, if not the disfavor of the King of the Dead."

"He recently demanded service for the loss of the Darklight Crypt, and the three of our warriors set out to retrieve some lost Deadlight Lanterns." She winces slightly, "We found the lanterns and the thief, but she proved... difficult to combat. I have no idea what she was, but she fought quite viciously. The King left, but it seems he has allowed any of the Dead with slights against us to attack as they will. It seems the Wraith Queen of the Crypt had sisters."

Tanriel looks up at Archa, blinking at the expression on her face. "If you do not mind me asking, My lady... what kept you in the Forgelands so long? The makers did not say."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:43 pm

(The armor on Archa's face can lift up forming a crest and revealing her face btw.)

*Archa approached Tanriel and lifted her upright, pulling her atop her molten belly as she sat atop her enlarged backside*, "I'm pleased to see your feeding our daughter well", *the dragon stated, kneading the angels belly in both of her fiery claws*, "This offence will be fed to her as well, one way or another. I shall use as much of these 'sisters' forces, as a sacrifice for this young wyrm. And I'm sure her mother will love another pair of wraiths for her supper." *as she finished her thought Archa drew her claws up Tanriels belly and up to her chin*

"Mmmh, I was reinforcing the Forge lands, and came across another of my daughters. The green core has returned to its master, and Yggdrasil's maw now guards the Forgelands, for the first time in a long time, a celestial dragon again rests upon the multiverse."

*The Archwyrm turned her attention to the woman in Tanriels arms, she leaned forward and opened her jaws expectantly before the captive.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:01 am

"That... that is amazing, my Lady!" Tanriel exclaims. "Our forces swell, as do our allies! I admit... I dislike the taste of dead flesh." The angel looks away shyly, checking to see if there are any others listening nearby. Seeing no-one, she turns back to Archa. "Wraithskin slides more easily over the tongue, but I suppose... I should not be picky. I am simply... craving something warmer, for some odd reason. Is... is this what mortals call pregnancy cravings?"

Still when Archa opens her mouth, Tanriel just glances at the Wraith. "It seems my Lady is hungry. I suppose we will find your sisters some other way."

The wraith lets out a muffled screech as Tanriel tosses her into Archa's mouth, landing squarely on the Archwyrm's tongue.

Tanriel watches as Archa swallows up the wraith, licking her own lips. "I suppose I would not mind hunting more wraiths... but are you sure we should stay here Archa? The forces of hell are still moving. this last group was using barrels of infernal blasting oil, so these undead must have some Demonic assistance."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:01 am

*Archa spoke with the Wraith panicking behind her teeth*, "Oh? An enemy captain then? Very well, captive, give me your name, and answere all of Tanriel's questions and I shall spare you from my molten hunger, and go off to hunt another instead. If not, You shall melt for one thousand years in my belly. I am Archa the Devourer, Avatar of fire, and Queen of Arcadia. A lie has never escaped my hungry lips, now choose your fate." *Archas molten tongue rolled over the Raiths body, she had no qualms enjoying the flesh of the dead, all things burned well in her body.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue May 01, 2018 3:19 am

(I didn't think Arcadia exists yet... or there used to be an arcadia, and the new human planet will be New Arcadia? That would make sense.)

"I'll tell you nothing, you old wyrm! Release me or face the wrath of the dead!" The wraith screeches.

Tanriel rolls her eyes. "The wrath of the dead has proven to be an annoyance, and nothing more. Without the King's direct support, your actions will not defeat us. A more important question, however is this:"

The angel leans close to the cage of Archa's teeth, her wings fluttering the only sign of her fear of doing so.

"Do you expect your sisters to be so loyal to you that they will mount a rescue? Enough that they could save you from a thousand years of melting within my lady? I doubt you will enjoy the experience..." Tanriel asked with an even tone. "Fire purifies evil and sin, and from the wraiths I have eaten, that is much of what remains in you..."

The ghost hesitates, then growls in anger.

"Fine... curse you fallen one. I will tell you what you wish."

"I am not fallen yet, not as you have." Tanriel quickly begins interrogating the wraith, taking down names and locations.

(Idea... the wraith is spared Archa's flaming belly... to go right into Tanriel's!)
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay