[Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura

Postby Darian » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:30 pm

(It's fine. I get busy myself. Oh, and I had an idea for a detour mission... nothing serious and we can skip it if you've got something big planned. buuuut how'd you like an encounter with one of the Others?)

Tanriel had a slight problem... she wasn't sure how she would be able to stop the beasts lightning. She'd made quick flashing strikes at the beasts clawed arms, using her newly freed wings to dart around Fulgur Wing. She wished she was strong enough to gulp down her prey without brutalizing it first... but she lacked the size and strength to take such a large foe whole and hale.

As the beast screeched under Archa's flames, the angel landed in front of the beasts head and drove Lightcracker's hilt at the tiny, pincered head, hoping to stun Fulgur wing...
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:16 pm

(it sounds intriguing, we can go for it)

*Fulger wing was badly crippled, it lacked any threat and lightcracker landed exactly as Tanriel wished. The arcing lightning dissipated from its body and its form went limp. Simply meat for the beastly angels platter. But it was not lifeless...yet, the fulger wing attempted to crawl away. Pathetically, as if to say 'have mercy', but Archas eyes were upon Tanriel, and the child in the angels belly hungered, but still Tanriel was a just being.* "Ask yourself...would this creature show you mercy if the fates were reversed?" *Archas regal tones pierced the silent snowy hillside, a fair question with a fair answere...No Mercy*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:40 am

"Such a beast serves no one but itself." Tanriel advanced on the crawling bug with hard eyes. "It needs no mercy... and this hunger burns within me. The only gentleness this beast receives now will be in myself."

Thrusting her sword back into her halo, the angel reaches forward and grasps Fulgur Wing's arms to it's side, then messily jams it's face against her own. With a wet sounding shlick, her lips quickly spread over the Scarab Hulk's pincer jaws and tiny head, muffling it's squeals as she forces it's flailing mandibles into her mouth, their movements so very clear against her cheeks.

Then she tries to lift it upward, which doesn't quite work... until her tail flashes out with it's hand and grasps the back of the Bugs carapace, leveraging it up into the air as it's legs hang limply below it. The angel staggers a moment beneath the weight of her still loosely wriggling meal... but she almost seems to be trying to imitate Archa now!

At the very least, Tanriel begins to sloooooowly open her mouth wider and wider, streeeeeetching open her jaw and lips... she whimpers slightly at the size of the thing... she can't make the swallows yet it's so bulky!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:32 am

*Archa watched Tanriel consume the mighty creature, it was larger in mass than the angel, but Archa herself had recently shown that size means little when she devoured the gigantic Pariah, a similar scene now played out before her, as a warm smile wrapped itself over the dragons golden lips*, "Good Tanriel, this meal shall nourish our daughter." *Archa slinked through the snow around the angels right flank, coming to rest behind her, as Tanriel continued her feast. Archa dropped onto her own massive belly and pulled Tanriel back to lean upon the fiery lump of dragon bulk that was Archas body. Vermilion wings assisted the angel in her task while Archas powerful claws kneeded and massaged Tanriels swelling belly with heat, to empower her stomach with additional strength to churn and melt Fulger Wing into the angels dinner.*

"Valdonag, good work with your air strike, its good to know I can depend on you for more than ground tactics. We shall discuss such ideas back at the tower. Until then, just keep watch while I tend to my Daughter."
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:05 pm

"Fair enough, Milady. I'll keep a weather eye out." Valdonnag plucked her prospecting axe from the insects back as Tanriel struggled to swallow the beast. "Lucky bird..."

Tanriel whimpered slightly as she tried to gulp down Fulgur wing... evidently she was still getting used to eating things this big. Archa felt the angel shiver and relax as the dragon pulled her gently to lean into the warmth of her body. Then she seemed to make a breakthrough... and relaxed. her neck stretched out along with her mouth as the Scarab Hulk's body began to slide and stretch wider, together, the beast making an obviousl wriggling imprint as it pressed her breasts apart and slid down into her belly. Tanriel let gravity do most of the work now focusing on feeling... enjoying the sensations of her body stretching and filling.

Her tail gently held up the limp legs like noodles as she let them slide down her throat, kissing the new appendage with a pop as they too slipped into her. She let out a happy sigh as the weakly wriggling beast settled into a massive pile before her, leaning back into Archa's warmth as the Dragoness massaged her swollen gut.
"I... never felt such hunger before... mmmf, and it feels even better to be full for it." The angel whispers happily. "Take what you need, little Akuma, there is enough for both of us."

"Master... these large meals are so thrilling, but they are also exhausting. Will they all be like this?" Tanriel asks, almost shyly. "I... I find myself wishing for less bulky foes, even if just to practice... I enjoyed the small Wraith Queen most, with the way she wriggled..."

Then she closes her eyes and shudders in fear. All her joy and pleasure seems to turn to ash, and she almost looks sick.
Quickly checking something at her side, Tanriel pulls up her cracked halo, still lightless and held together by strong, maker forged wire, and examines it closely. Her thumb traces over every crack and flaw... and then she smiles, leaning back into Archa''s warm flesh.

"Thank the heavens..." she breathes with relief, clutching her worn halo to her bosom.

(Setting up some angel Lore and character stuff with Tanriel now! Ask ask! Valdonnag will let you know when you've got company.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:45 pm

*Hearing Tanriel wish for smaller prey irked Archa a bit but her smile did not sour even a wink*, "You bear the child of the great devourer, I will expect you to consume whatever presents itself as acceptable to your stomach, especially if you find it could benifit our daughter", *Archas claws continued kneeding Tanriels belly in full display of the bond towards the new child*, "eat up little one, grow big and strong for me...it will be nice to have another wyrm to feast with again"

*Archa's smile parted into a toothy grin as she watched Tanriel fiddle with her halo*, "having fears already then? Tell me, what frightens you about this ring? I am not as familiar with angels as I am with Demons and Fey...I usually wind up eating the angels I've come across...speaking to the archwyrm in a condensending tone can earn you a place in her belly...as can many other things." *The dragon rolled her shoulders, remembering many feasts of white and gold that filled her stomach, and the flavor of pure light passing over her pallet, and charged lightning striking within her stomach, merely enticing the dragons body to take the caster more vigorously. She mulled over these thoughts as she awaited Tanriels' response.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:24 am

"I will try master." Tanriel supposed that Archa was right... if she was to sustain Akuma (if that remained her name), the angel would have to eat quite a bit more later on. The burning hunger inside her left no doubt as to that. It seemed that the pregnancy had made her hunger pangs far more severe.

Still, she blinked when the dragoness asked about her 'ring' so casually. Then she let out a soft sigh.

"A halo is more than just an angel's magical ring, Master. They are extensions of our being... representations of our soul, our existence." She held up her own to let Archa examine it, though she did not release it.
"When an angel comes into being, they are given a purpose. Some tend the skies, some are healers, some are warriors... we gravitate to certain things. Our Halo is how we first learn to feel the wind, magic, and our connection to the Creators light. To our own purpose. They grow as we grow. They are etched with our lives."

Archa would see on the ring of celestial metal that it had been etched with designs, some celestial words, others small pictures. There was even a slight glow within the metal, but none in the obvious cracks that mark it.

"Demons and many call our Halos shackles to the Creator's will... but they could not be more wrong. A halo is forged from everything we are. Our truest oaths are taken not on our swords, but upon our halos. On our souls. Our Duties are more a part of us than most mortals, but that is in our nature as beings of Order." Tanriel pauses, then shivers.

"To break one's Halo is... more than abandoning the White City. It is to deny and destroy everything you are. To become anti-thesis, to loose yourself completely to outside forces... to unrestrained evil." There's no telling how true this is in actuality, but it's clear that Tanriel believes it to be frighteningly true.

"When I was cast out of the Hell-guard, my Halo cracked and lost much of it's light. I was full of doubt and fear... I felt like I was lost in a storm, with no way to tell where safety was. Was defending the humans wrong? Had I strayed too far from my purpose unknowingly? I did not believe so, and still do not... Normally when an angel betrays their oaths, their duties... they fall and become a demon. Their halo shatters... if they do not shatter it themselves. but when they cast off my Halo, it cracked, but did not shatter. I still do not know why. All I know is, if I loose myself now, my halo will undoubtedly break."

Tanriel lets out long sigh... that turns into a little murmur of pleasure as Archa rubs her belly.

"I was worried that these... desires would worsen the state of my being. I feel hunger and pride and pleasure... so much more intensely when I devour as you instruct me to. Yet, my Halo remains as it were... it even gains a little more light than when I last checked." The angel smiles happily, and shifts against Archa's warm belly. "Our child is a heavy burden, but one I relish. Truly, I feel more whole when I carry her... I am a protector again, and a nourisher now as well. While wild, your teachings have helped me to grow... not destroyed all I am. I have hope for the future Archa, when before I was lost."

"Thank you..."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 am

"So this ring is an embodiment of your morality?", *Archa carefully ran her claws over the halo, her wings still blanketing the angels belly*, "I thought it was just a gawdy ornament angels wore to express how fat headed they could be...I didn't know you were shackled to these rings like that...I finally get what Lucie was trying to tell me...thank you Tanriel".

*Akumas body rumbled, and a low growling sound emenated from her belly, something Tanriel would realize was the archwyrms equivilant to a purr. The Great dragon just continued to nourish Tanriel while she watched Valdonag whom was examining a crystal formation that jutted out from the snow, taking notes on its construction and location just engraving it into a small stone with her silver spike. The crystal was huge and the maker was probably thinking on ways to utilize it in some form of construction, perhapse as a replacement for glass, a support pillar? Who knew...but she managed to find a smaller sample roughly as large as a small dog to take back with her.*

*It wasn't long until Tanriel had absorbed enough of Fulger-Wing to regain her mobility, it was a bit arduous but she would be able to walk, beneath and around archa had formed another boiling pool of water which helped speed up Tanriels digestion as well as relieve her of her stomachs heavy weight for most of the digestion process. Though she would likely knotice chitinous plates near her joints and along her back, her fingers would also become armored near the tips. This light armor served to protect her joints and reinforce her bone structure.* (+5 natural defense baby XD)

*Soon they reached the Drowning tower, who's bricks re-opened in the same way as before, and the trio entered, two returning, the maker seeing it for the first time*, "This tower is of Draconian design, but its insides bear the craft of many different races, as I said good Valdonag, you are named my childs godmother, I shall retrieve for you keys to vaults one through four, but vault Six is special, I will have to show you how to open it. It contains my treasure hoard after all...remember, it is only to be used for the benefit of my child...steal from me, and your wyrm food...am I clear...", *Archa used a tone that meant she was serious, however it also meant she expected val to follow the orders presented to her.*

"I'll make exceptions of coarse but only in emergencies, for instance if an allied realm was in immediate danger and a financial solution would bail them out of said danger, I could loan some gilt to them to get them back on their feat. Otherwise, help yourself to the Armory, Library, Arcaneum, and Scrying vaults." *Archa cloaked Tanriel in one wing and urged her to follow her*, "I have some private business with Tanriel for now, I'd reccomend getting used to the towers lay out, lighter objects are on the higher floors heavier ones are lower, sleeping quarters are on B2 and everything lower is the vaults, theres a smithy in the Armory, I'll open it on our way down to the lower vaults".

*The Archwyrm did as she said and opened the Armories great stone gear shaped door for Val, with Tanriel still blanketed by her warm wing, the dragon continued beside her all the way down to the lowest vault on floor B12*, "This is my personal vault, #10 the Dragon Vault, only touch something if I say its safe, there are things in here that can eat you alive if they get hold of you, I even keep some of my old enemies locked up in here." *The key to this vault it seemed was Archas teeth as she stuck her maw inside the key hole and bit down on something within then twisted her head while breathing fire over the lock*, "I designed the lock so it can only be opened by me...the vault isn't unbreakable though, with enough time anyone can get through...which is the general nature of any vault", *As the dragon vaults red lid sunk into the floor it revealed a large room lined with all manner of strangevities, each item seemingly completely random, these were all the most dangerous items in Archas vast collection, a coffin made of pressed bone, a rusty chain with a black dagger at the end, and a heavy gauntlet with a green crystal embedded in its palm were among the items in question, but at the very back was a round room guarded by a golden energy field, as Archa touched the field it parted allowing them through, and within were nine half cylindrical chambers carved from the stone of the wall, this rooms carvings were detailed and carefully engraved with Archas style of carving using her teeth and claws recognizeable from the time she crafted those weapons and tools in Tri-stone. within the chambers was each a shining object which looked organic in nature, each about as large as a car*

"Do you know what these are Tanriel?" *Each object shined a different color, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, white, silver, and black which dimmed the light around it.* "These are the cores of the Celestial dragons...the orange one is mine, though I have no need of it at this time...if you prove yourself worthy...I will give one of these to you one day, though it will take years to bond with one once I have, Smelt will soon recieve the yellow one, the white one was Goralgas when she was a living dragon but it is now bonded to Basilisk whom is more willing to utilize its powers."

"The Red, Blue, and Violet cores I know their owners are dead, I slew them myself...the owner of the Green core Yggdrassil may be alive, I am close to finding her, and the Black core I am just holding for the owner...The silver cores owner simply left it with me...he left and I never found him, thankfully the council simply accepted it as proof that the silver celestial had fallen."

"...I cannot bond with my core just yet, these cores require vast amounts of fuel to function properly, once inside my body I would need to devour a solar system to re-ignite it...and currently, I lack the strength and time to pull that off, still the lingering embers flow freely in this chamber they can nourish you and our baby with their strength, it could even help heal wounds...as I am the only one whom can open this vault I will bring you here at times to rest before these old embers, you will probably find one of them to your liking, that is how smelt chose the yellow one." *Archa coiled around Tanriel before the orange core while the colors of starlight danced over her vermilion scales, she said nothing more...simply resting with her angel before the glorious rainbow hearth.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:41 pm

"Hoooh, this is a right beautiful place, M'lady." Valdonnag looked quite impressed by the workmanship on the Drowned tower. "It's a pity really... Place like this would really help stabilize the Orrery."
Whatever did that mean? Still, the maker paid close attention to Archa's warning about taking her treasure. "I'm not so foolish as to take from the horde of a dragon, M'lady. I'll just be looking in the Smithy at whatever metals and stone you have. You have fun with the expecting lass."

Tanriel took in the vastly powerful artifacts with wide eyes as she was gently lead into the Dragon Vault. "I had thought the Council destroyed the Celestial Cores during the Dragon wars..." She shivered slightly as she drew near the things... the angel could feel the echoes of the mighty hunger still in the things. She was not powerful enough to survive these artifacts... they would indeed devour her.

"I am still wrestling with my hunger, Lady Archa... I do not know if I will ever be worthy of such power..." The angel hesitated. "Or, indeed, if I truly want them. This... devouring is addictive enough, and I do fear what would happen if those desires were amplified..."
She leaned into Archas' comforting heat as the dragon held her.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:01 am

(Remember, Archa told Val to start thinking on how to add the Towers to the Orrery back at the Sunken Tower)

*In the towers armory, Valdonag would find a full complement of smithing tools, from calipers and clamps, to wedges and blade molds. And a wonderous furnace full of a rainbow of fire, secretly a venting shaft for the dragon cores heat. An amplification crystal within the furnace would ignite the energies that flowed up from the cores into a blaze of bewildering flames. The stone room was quite spacious, far larger than the dragon vault that was for sure, most of the weapons were well polished, though this was due to a preservation spell Archa used at the first day of each month. The weapons could still be worked with once imbued with the fire of the forge, but otherwise were on the average level. Still the sheer variety was impressive. Of coarse some of the weapons had duplicates, though those would be fun to experiment with, as they wouldn't be missed if something went wrong. The battle axe section would probably appeal to Val there were many kinds, some reflecting halberds and many prospecting axe styled ones. The pick on the opposite end to the axe was apparently a very popular design.*

-=-=-=-=-
*Archa lavished Tanriel with attention, Enwraping the angel in dragon wings, her silky scales carressing the smaller predator, while Tanriel rested against the devourers soft warm belly*, "You shall in time my love, for now, relax." *...'love?' Archa thought to herslef, 'I just called her...my love? Hmhmhmm shes a bit young for me...but If my heart says so, I'll have her', *Archas thoughts manifested in a warm and gentle nuzzle to Tanriels Cheek*, "I shall nourish you, until you can recieve one of these cores...and if by then I can retake my own core...I shall enwrap you in the full passion of a celestial wyrm, until another meal reveals itself let this light nourish us."

-=-=-=-=-
*Back in the forgelands, there had been many discussions between Muria and Sakura, an alliance was struck between the grove of lust and Tri-forge and Muria was allowed to walk the grove freely without any fear of hostilities as the Maker ambassador to the creatures which were revealed to be called Hanaryuu, or flower dragons. But the grove also held old artifacts that until now were unable to be recovered, works of ancient value and potions a plenty now filled the coffers of tri-forge but the groves queen, Sakura had been growing at an astronomical rate, the voluptuous beast was now as large as the guardians, a huge difference in girth as she feasted on the armies of hell that wandered too close to the forge and hunted whenever she felt like doing so, but she never caused an incident. Whats more her sheer strength allowed her to match the makers in their ability to construct large objects, though her crafts were more commonly made from wood, not stone. Then one day the monsterous beast came to Muria with a request.*

"Sweet shaman, lord of makers, I wish to call my mistress back to the forgelands, are you opposed to my desire?", *Sakura had turned out to be astoundingly charismatic and kind, it turned out, she had been guarding the grove so that the fruits would not be over harvested, even now Muria could only take twenty fruits each day and no more to prevent this, and the majority of the fruit seeds had to be returned to the grove, only one seed could be kept from each fruit...however this also meant in the far future, some of these mystical fruit trees could sprout all round triforge, sakura herself planted them, five seeds at a time and passed the knowledge of caring for these trees on to Muria...and they were terribly tedious to maintain, four buckets of water needed to be brought to each tree every day, and they had to be kept in partial shade, hence why they grew so well in the dim of the grove of lust. But they were ever, so beautiful, at least the ones in the grove were, the new sprouts had yet to blossom of coarse. It had after all, been only ten days since Archa had left Tri-stone.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:22 pm

(Shoot, sorry I forgot.)
Valdonnag was more interested in the forge and it's tools than the various weapons, as Makers are wont to be! But she grabbed a few small weapon hammers and axes, obviously aiming to experiment later. Strangely enough Valdonnag actually looked into tools more focused on engraving and detail work, selecting the best she could find.

"Can't stay long... but these'll help with the runes..."

Then she heard a sound, like the wailing of stuck animals and the gnashing of teeth.

"Ah crud."

Tanriel had pondered what it would be like to recieve such power, and found she could barely comprehend it. The angel actually blushed a little at Archa's offer to embrace her in her full power...
"I think I would enjoy that mistress... just as I will enjoy remaining here with you. I fear my travels have begun to wear at me. A moment to rest is-"

"ARCHA! We got company!" Valdonnag's strong voice echoes down the tower.

It seems the Dead King has come... The lord of the land. The growling of the Void Serpents fills the air, and the Eternal Throne hovers before the Drowned Tower.

Muria, reluctant leader of the remaining Makers of Tri-Stone, well respected Sakura's and the Hanaryuu's desire to keep the fruits and seeds outside their grove limited. She knew the delicate balance such things in nature required to survive and endure for a long time.

She was a bit wary of Sakura now that she had grown so very large... Tri-Stone still bore the marks of the Greater Guardians attack, after all. Still Muria had no reason to believe that Sakura would turn on her yet... she still seemed to control her children, after all. In return, The Makers and Muria did some minor repairs to the ruins in the Grove of lust, giving the Hanaryuu new places to stay. They taught the Hanaryuu reading and wild-runes, and Muria actually taught them about plants other than themselves and the fruits they so preciously guarded.

The Stone Grove was taking shape well: Kharn was building a channel for the tears of the mountain, and soon Muria and some new Surviving Makers and begun to work earth and stone like metal, constructing a stone lattice to cover the grove and provide the shade the trees needed. Muria carried the water herself, strong and resolute even in her old age.

Muria had been working her magic over one sprout she kept in her workroom when Sakura spoke to her about Calling Archa.

"I see no reason why you may not, Sakura. But I also see no reason why you should." Muria spoke softly and calmly to Sakura even as she looked up at the beast. "Explain your desire with words, young sprout. One does not tamper with fire lightly."
A bit frustrating perhaps, but Muria's patience was like a mountain: for all that she had learned and grown quickly, Sakura had been a feral thing a few days before. Muria had taught her to think things through as she taught her words and meanings. Still learning patience and restraint seemed difficult for the reborn flower dragon... though personally, Muria blamed Archa's firey touch for that.

It was a little strange that Muria call the mountain sized flower dragon 'young sprout' but she was still the elder here, and was allowed a degree of familiarity... and sometimes Sakura needed the wind taken out of her leaves.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:16 am

(Sorry I didn't mean Sakura was as big as the Guardian I meant the big golems, the wardens I think their called, their big but not mountainous, that was my bad, no way she grew that big in a freakin week XD.)

"Hmm...it seems we are summoned, with Pariah neatly tucked into my softened figure, it seems the icey roof of the frozen lake has at last begun to crack. From the sound of great chains, we will be paying the dead lord a visit soon. Be sure to mind your manners Tanriel, he is a respectable lord...but that doesn't mean I'll hand over any treasures...and remember, we do not speak of the cores outside of our inner circle.", *After lifting her great bulk and calmly strutting to the exit, she would shut the vault up once Tanriel had exited of coarse, and then checked the lock to make sure it was tightly sealed.*

*In moments the three had scaled up to the top floor and The roof opened, with a staircase leading up into the Eternal thrones heart, it was the same platform that normally attached to the Coliseum. Soon they were within the courtyard of the dead king, and face to face with his pompous steward.*

-=-=-=-=-
*Sakura sat down before Murias workspace and began to speak a bewildering light glistening over the charred bark and vivid fresh leaves*, "I have been in that grove for so long...but I never remember being a child, the Hanaryuu around me allways called me their queen and mother, so I defended the grove and my childred with all of my fury...but I have this feeling that I was something before the grove, and I want to ask my mistress about it, when she devoured me, I became her for a moment and I felt her experiences, and I felt like I had met her before. I think she knows who I am, or at least holds a piece of my identity...so, may I call Flame back to Tri-Forge?", *Sakura had developed a lot of politeness, as if she were a natural born speaker, in fact she had so much charisma it was frightening and one might wonder if they were being manipulated when speaking with Sakura. Though she didn't have any motives to do so. Still one was at times alone with only their thoughts for company."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:34 am

The Chancellor gave a slight sniff as he saw the approaching trio.

"It seems you at least remember proper respect for the lord of the land." He spoke in a disdainful manner. "The King of Bones has a grievance with your newest ward, Archa, formerly the First Flame."

Valdonnag winces at that, though if it's at the insult toward Archa or the implication of her wrongdoing, it isn't clear.

"The Maker has stolen from the Kingdom of the Dead, threatened my King's hold on his lands." The Chancellor guestures imperiously at Valdonnag.

"Hey, that challenge was lawful and legal!" She declares, gripping her axe.

The Chancellor rolls his eyes and ignores her.

"Control your underlings, Archa. The Banshee queen you slew was of the King's Court, no matter how minor. And the loss of the crypt is no small thing in these... tremulous times."
He spreads his arms wide.
"I have been sent to arrange... recompense for this unfortunate insult."

"You are getting far more charming than is good for you..." Muria rolls her eyes. "I cannot deny it may be good for you to grow and learn more, even from the first flame."

"Consider this, Sakura: The Flame Mother requires constant feeding. Our supplies are better than they once were, but are still limited. I have no desire to loose a weeks worth of work from Ayla and Valus to her bottomless hunger, so how shall you sate her while she is here?"

Charisma would only get Sakura so far... Muria poised such questions to help the great flower dragon think and puzzle out different solutions to her problems... well, besides 'eating them' or 'tricking them into giving me what I want'.
The shaman wanted Sakura to learn Maker values of peace, work, and patience.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:46 am

"Mmmh chancelor, you acknowledge my earlier position", *Archa seemed quite pleased as she was even licking her fangs*, "I may carry no such title currently but that you remember the burden I once held...Such exquisite satisfaction", *Then Archa flaired her wings and enwrapped the chancelor, the flames catching his ghostly form and crushing him against her belly*, "But I am still the Devourer, and you will never lie to me again, do so, and you will vanish into this maw forever", *she made sure the chancelor could see far into her gullet as she spoke, and then released the dead one with a crackling snap of her wings...yet for some reason she still smiled the whole way through*, "I am in a very good mood right now though, I may even be willing to part with some land...but your kings forces had been hindered by the ice and snow of the frozen lake for thousands of years, and I currently hold dominion over the entire lake, you can start a war which will end in my devouring of your entire army...or we can make trade arangements....but the drowning tower is not negotiable...the sunken tower however, we can bargain with. I have my own goals you know."

*Archa thought for a moment before she began to speak again*, "I am still unaware of certain factors, and I know your time is precious, but I am also in a rush, If your true goal is some relic of great power you wish to re-obtain name it and it is yours, asuming it is not already within the drowning tower. My price for whatever you desire is such. I wish to remove the drowning tower from the frozen lake, this will take some time. The location I have in mind is already set up but I will require Valdonag here to set the move up. I cannot yet speak for her on the ruins that had been lifted, but I can speak for the rest of the lake..."

"In short...The tower and favor in this court Is my price...but I know the dead lord, he will still want something more in return for the cortier that was consumed, he is running a very taxing kingdom after all...I have spoken and you now know my point of view Chancelor. Let me hear what you desire you'll find me to be quite lenient at the moment...but do not forget I 'am' a dragon, each time you insult me, I find you ever more apatizing."

-=-=-=-=-

*Sakura thought on the question for a moment*, "Why do you think I've been growing so rappidly muria? My mistress intends to consume me again when she returns, I am a meal for her nourished by sunlight and water...I understood this when she set me loose here", *Sakura patted her massive hip but then actually smiled thinking about it*, "For some reason this conscept brings me pleasure, I want her to devour me...and I don't know why...yet another question I want to ask her."

*The flower dragons tail twitched nervously*, "What if I was someone bad? Not just a beast in a forest but, something truely evil?", *Muria could see the stress in her eyes, she didn't want to be a bad person.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:47 pm

"Hmmph. You think highly of yourself for one that was stripped of their titles and power, and is allowed her holdings only because My lord allows it. Release me, for I am but the instrument of my Kings voice. He has already decided what your recompense for the taking of his land and vassal is to be."

When Archa backs off, though not without a clear glare at the arrogant spirit.

"If you know my lords troubles, you know he has had... vacancies on the Judge's council." The chancellor continues, gesturing his to the door behind him. "It has required him to take a more direct handling of the recent... influx of souls from the mortal plane. As such, any problems are noted quite quickly, but he is far too occupied to address them immediately. There is one such problem that you, or your underlings, are to address for my king."

He holds up a lantern the glows with a familiar green light.

"The darklight Lanterns are guides for the souls wandering this place, so that they might one day find their... proper place. There is an Interloper that has stolen five of them and is using them to entice souls into coming to them. Not only are they undermining his authority, they are drawing more powerful shades to them... shades our court needs to fill seats on the Judges council and ease my King's burden. Any troops we have sent have not returned, and this cannot be allowed for much longer."

He lowers the Lantern and it vanishes behind him.

"Your task, is to find this interloper and retrieve the stolen lanterns, ending their annoyance to my King. Return the lanterns, and my king will forgive your offenses to his court, and allow you to remove the... quaint little tower where you have been storing your knicknacks in peace."

He waves a hand dismissively at the Drowned Tower... then holds up a finger.

"However... my king has bid me tell you that performing well at this task will yield greater rewards. Provide proof of the Interloper's death or imprisonment, and you will be compensated for your efforts. They are of course, yours to deal with as you wish, but..."

He has a nasty smile on his face. "Should you surrender the Interloper to us alive, my king will be most pleased, and will grant you audience with him to receive a personal favor. Such a rare opportunity should not be understated, Archa."

Of course, the King of the Dead is not a merciful being... the fate of anything or one they hand over will be cruel indeed. But his favor is undeniable... he could very well unlock hidden strength in Archa or any of her underlings.

(All three results have Consequences...)

Muria smiles a bit at the obvious worry in Sakura's voice. "Those who do not feel the cycle of nature would find your acceptance of your fate to be strange, but I do not, Sakura. We all have our times... but more importantly..."

She held out one hand, standing outside her little pagoda... an indication that she wished to touch Sakura's muzzle, to speak more personally to the Hill sized flower dragon. when Sakura obliged, she felt the gentle touch of Muria's root deep patience and knowledge.

"Far more important than what you were, is what you choose to be now. We cannot choose the soil we grow in nor which way the wind blows, but we can choose how to brace and bend. Evil is ultimately a choice, just as good is a choice, and those choices determine our nature. Such is the burden of free will, and it's greatest liberation."

Muria stroked Sakura's nose, and the dragon felt real affection from the Maker.

"And if you ask me, young sprout, you are far too caring of those under your power to be truly evil, no matter what your past may be. Ask any within your grove if you do not believe me. I will miss you when Archa takes back her gift, Sakura."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:14 pm

"Hmm now when you say alive, what you truly mean is that you want the pleasure of punishing this entity for yourselves...or do you mean this miscreant is indeed a living being? That would be most strange in the Dead kingdom...either way, inform your lord the task shall be done, do you have any clues as to where we should begin to look?...and if you would, May I borrow a messenger? I want to bring Basilisk in on this, she has been cooped up for a while and I'm sure shed adore such a task."

*Archa kneeded her bulging middle as she thought*, "The favor of the king of bones...or the pleasure of engulfing his enemy...well this ones a no-brainer, I have a responcibility to my future kingdom, his favor would be most welcome...though I would love to watch this beings punishment, oooh or even carry out the punishment myself...it would be so delicious to consume someone as an execution, I can't remember the last time I dined for the honor of a kingdom...on second thought, I think the dead king would prefer to savor the punishment himself, he needs the relief more than I."

*For whatever reason Archa had begun to jabber again, she just couldn't shut herself up, her thoughts spilled forth like lava from a raging mountain and no one could shut the dragons jaws. Then all of a sudden she stopped and thought for a moment her fangs falling silent before she turned and took to the sky hauling her belly and all that new rubbery armor with her in full dragon form. She promptly dove down into the drowning tower and retrieved something from the armory, it looked like some kind of talisman. As she landed she took her gladiatorial form, and held the talisman forth on a crimson chain. In appearance the talisman looked like an eyeball locked in a set of teeth as she spoke the words, "Show me the one I seek, whom stole five lanterns and charms the spirits of the dead away from their king.", *From the eye a mist would flow taking the form of the person or persons comiting these acts* (But only the ones that directly handled the lanterns)

"Is this the target your master seeks Chancelor?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:24 pm

"The King does not care if the being is dead or alive, only that they no longer have these Lanterns." The Chancellor speaks huffily.

Sadly, the mist took the form of several different skeletons of the undead. Merely warriors and at most tougher champions. They dragged the Lanterns behind an unseen figure...

"Hmmm. It seems our Interloper acts through proxies. Most frustrating. I would have liked to know who I would be presenting to the king... he so rarely allows me to watch his punishments anymore."

Valdonnag hisses and takes a closer step toward Archa. "Mlady, this seems fishy..."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:30 pm

*Archa thought about it for a moment*, "This is a smart individual...I know I can retrieve the lanturns, but the individual may make themselves scarce once I make myself known to them...we shall do what we can, Valdonag I'll carry you on my back, Tanriel with me."

*Archa was swift to depart, then once out of earshot Archa began to speak while following the charm wrapped around her neck*, "Dealing with the King of Bones is always on the shady side, I intentionally make myself look incompitent around his minions to reduce the attention he throws my way, his attention always comes with some kind of burden, and sometimes the dirty kind of burden." *Archa checked up on Tanriel to make sure she was holding up well, she was gravid with their child after all.*

-=-=-=-=-
*Sakura nuzzled the Maker Muria back*, "I will miss you as well good Muria, you are far sweeter to me than any I have known, I wish we had met sooner and on better terms...no...perhapse through the Devourers belly was the only method I could have met you...in which case, I do not regret a thing." *Sakura would lay down and wrap her neck around muria, laying her massive head in the makers lap, comfortable and content to share what could be a final moment with Muria before she called in Archa and was inevitably eaten again*.
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:49 pm

"I dunno if that trick'll work on that one. The Chancellor is tricky, and fact is, we're being sent to fight something we have no idea aboot." Valdonnag shook her head as she held onto Archa's back.

Tanriel was flying a little more carefully than normal, obviously still adjusting to her new belly. "I share some of Valdonnag's worries, my lady. But the king concerns me more. While... slow to rouse, his anger is considerable. and the Chancellor is far more subtle in his attacks... this may infact be a way to cause you harm. Perhaps... you said that Basilisk might find this interesting? She knows the territory well."

"I'll go with whoever you send to face this... Interloper." Valdonnag grunts as she holds on through some turbulence. "It's the least I can do after I brought this trouble to yer home."

"Neither do I, Sakura... Neither do I." Muria took a moment and rested her weary bones on the ground, leaning against Sakura's pink skin and taking in the strong new growth of the Hanaryuu queen. "Stronger together..." she murmurs, the old shaman phrase about mixing plants and magics and peoples.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 pm

*midway through their flight, Archa would stop her webbed ears flairing and her eyes opening wide*, "my charge back in Tri-stone just called me there...damn...the timing here is bad, the king of bones breathing down my neck...Tanriel...you will be my messenger, go, take the Amulet and finish this task in my name." *The Archwyrm hastily draped the Beholder's eye around Tanriels neck planting a kiss on the angels lips and wispering "godspeed to you my love, Take Basilisk and smelt with you. And tell gory to guard the Vaults...don't worry about our egg, there are only two things in creation that can kill a dragons egg. The Creator is one of those things."

*With that said, Archa whirled around and dove back into the tower and nearly crashed right into Goralga who was carying this tall black urn looking object, The dragons fiery mane flared in surprise as she dug her hindclaws into the stones her big belly bumping Goralga onto her butt as she scrambled to keep from dropping the item in her tentacled chubby fingers*, [DOH! MOM!], *the kraken scribed out promptly before Archa chattered out, "Sorry sorry...good you brought the black vessel, quickly load the portal with a fresh batch of ectoplasma, I need to get to the Forge lands quickly!"

*In mere moments, Archa had retrieved the dragon key and walked up to floor 13, which held the Dragon Gate, the item which she'd previously used before the dragon key became available, as she twisted the key and hit the switch filled with cooled lava from Tri stone, the lava heated up into a liqued once again and the portal burst to life, a blazing red disk opening in the floor*, "With me Valdonag, your going home!"

*With that, The Archwyrm, fat and bloated lept into the portal and immediately lept out of the portal in front of Tri-stone, though she sort of had to twist to get all the way through the thing before her belly popped on through followed by her maxed out red caboose.*

*She was expecting to find the place under siege but...it was fine, there was no issue at all...she just saw her charge suggling with...wait...she was massive!
Even larger and fatter than the first time Archa had eaten her...even so, the Archwyrm grew imediately peeved her expression wrinkled up and one could see a little glint of murder in her eyes. She was so fat yet at the same time she felt angry...this was unusual...perhapse the pressure from the dead king was raking her scales. But she came with fury huffin fire and brimstone like no ones business.*

"Why was I summoned!", *Archa growled out as she aproached*, "I have duties to attend to, the lord of the dead has just given me a task to complete and I had to leave it in my generals claws...this had better be important..."

-=-=-=-=-

*As Archa aproached Sakura realized she may have made a mistake calling her mistress for selfish reasons, Muria would feel the flower dragon gulp in fear of the red dragon*, "I...I...I wanted to ask you something my mistress", *Sakura was sweating, she didn't want to be hurt but she had to get this off of her mind*, "D-do you know who I am?"

*Archa gave Sakura a dark, deadly look and her eyes narrowed to daggers*, "You want to know who you are...you called me here to answere some kind of...SOUL SEARCHING!", *Archa was about to loose it and fry Sakura like a bon fire...but she was able to draw her anger down to a sizzle and puffed a little smoke from her lips*, "Okay...okay...first off why call me? couldn't you ask your grove-lings to help you with this?"

*Sakura looked as if she were ready to run like a chicken but she calmed down as Archa cooled off.* "Its...I don't know, when you ate me...I felt like you've done that to me before. I remember the heat, that feeling of melting into you...it was very specific..."

*Archa became curious at this*, "Well, it wouldn't be the first time I've forgotten someone I've gobbled up...tell me the last thing you remember"

"Well, my first memory was waking up in the grove of lust...I don't know how long that was though, it was a normal day, nothing particularly amazing, I just...I was there...no hatching no, I poofed", *Sakura motioned with her claws*

"You poofed?", *Archa raised her eye ridge a bit before grabbing Sakura by the tail and starting to stuff her inside*, "Nyaoump gulp- continue, Ulp- I'm listening"

*Yggdrassil recounted the major events in her life as Archa swallowed her up by the time she was done, Archa was laying on a hugely engorged belly with Sakuras big voluptuous outline tucked snugly within her skin*, "...allright, this is a longshot...whats your favorite food"

"I know what it tastes like but I've never had one for some reason, its this funny little bird that cant fly"

"...a chicken..."

"yeah thats the one".

*Archa perked up at this, she was trying to see if Sakura was the person she'd been looking for...but that was a perfect answere for this situation...she tried again*

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Its a tie, Grass and Wheat"

*Another perfect answere*

"Favorite animal?"

"Turtles! They poke der head outa shell", *Sakura was bewildered that she knew these things but had never actually seen a turtle*

"Allright, if you get this one right, I know who you are...you ready?!", *Sakura shook her head up and down through Archas fiery skin and then...*

"MMMMMMMMMMM-", *Archa began, and there was a pause.*

"....", The pause continued then suddenly*, "MMMOOOOO!", Sakura made the most epic mooing sound one had ever heard...and Archas maw turned into a gaping shocked smile as she ghasped in disbelief.*

"YIGDRASSIL! YIGGY! MY YIG-YIG!", *Archa hugged her belly and rolled back onto her hindleggs lifting the entire beast of a flower dragon off the ground*, "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU WERE RIGHT HER THE WHOLE TIME! I EVEN ATE YOU UP AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT!", *Archa was leaping in the air, jiggling and just acting crazy as a bat out of hell*

*but as she calmed down she upchucked a much smaller version of Sakura this one an even size to her, the rest Archa had melted off of her*, "My Iggy yiggy...my beautiful, baby girl...", *Archa was weeping great gobs of lava from her eyes, they didn't scorch Sakura at all though, instead just rolling down the pink dragons body*, "I remember you being green with white petals...and your nose was longer...and your ass was smaller...a LOT smaller", *Archa hugged her daughter tightly squishing her into her chest and belly and just all over*, "I'll never let you go again".
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay