[Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Darksiders: The Heavenly and the Primal] (Darian/Sakura

Postby Darian » Fri May 12, 2017 9:46 pm

Tanriel's wing flashed with light and launched her to easily soar after Basil's loping run. Like an eagle on an updraft, she almost drifted beside the bone warrior's shoulder.
Angel's wings did were expressions of power, as much as they were tools of flight. They did not work quite the same way as normal wings did.

They quickly found the first lantern, it's glowing beam changed to a sickly green, directing lost souls out into the canyons of the far west. it had been placed into a crack in the ground, almost haphazardly.

"If you can sense where the lanterns are, there is no need for us to follow the beam of the lantern. We can retrieve them now." Tanriel spoke, yanking the stolen lantern out of it's haphazard resting place, and stowing it at the Halo hanging from her hip.

"If you do not mind me asking, Basilisk... how did you come to join Archa's service?" Tanriel asked, curious as they moved onward.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 13, 2017 4:42 pm

*Basil bounded and Smelt belched as they moved to the second lantern it took a moment for Basil to think and her responses were in between the leaps and bounds*, "I am old winged one, I was one of the first humans to die, my time alive was alongside Adam and Eve, and in the land of the dead I have roamed for centuries, sometimes in chains, sometimes in yolk...I came to possess secrets and power here, and eventually Archa and I clashed, she was far more powerful back then, knowing I could never defeat such a foe, I surrendered and was promptly eaten, and surprisingly spared. I then served as her general for two hundred years, but then the dragon wars shook the realms, and when Archa fell to Strife I spirited her away to the tower and nursed my lord back to health with what little we had, it took many wolven meals to get her back on her fiery feet, but the struggle was worth it, and you know the rest of the story. She found you, and brought you here, and here we are."

*Basilisk simply told it like it was, holding nothing back. Total honesty, more than Tanriel would have heard in a long, long time. Her cold, dead heart was perhapse more pure than the angels themselves.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun May 21, 2017 10:31 pm

"I am surprised you have retained your sanity so long away from the Well of Souls. It speaks well of your strength of soul and heart." Tanriel complimented. "I... am still a little uncertain of what she's seen in me."

"You must tell me of what it was like, serving as her General when she was in her prime." The angel took a moment to wing higher, and spotted the place where the third lantern had been hung... it's beam pointed down a long, narrow canyon, far off the beaten path. Floating souls drifted thru the canyon, and a few skeletons shuffled slowly, cautiously down the path. They seemed... inexorably drawn to this place now, more than just following the guidance of the lantern.

"There is only one lantern left, after this one. We are close."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 pm

*Basilisk continued forward, but she paused before speaking this time, out of respect for her idol*, "She is far greater than she now appears, by every right she was a goddess back then, terrible and tenacious beyond imagination. Tyrannical against her enemies, but kind to her people...she wasn't a forgiving kind of deity." *Basilisks clawed gauntlets of bone would visibly clench as she ran*, "I remember the day I decided to follow her, up until then I was beside myself. Archa is in a rather gray area of morality...but whenever she swallowed another dragon, she would go to her throne and weep as her stomach destroyed her own flesh and blood. It was when I saw her tears, I decided she was a good person regardless of her actions...and that she held the same contempt for the Council that I do...One day, with Archas leadership, we will undo those stone fools and their idiotic balance...it is nothing more than the shell of a bomb that was waiting to detonate, a facade to neutralize the true powers in this world...you may not be old enough to know of it, you seem on the young side for an angel Tanriel, but when you've seen those thousands of years of battle as I have, you begin to read peoples actions over their words...the Council is hiding something, something huge."
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 24, 2017 1:58 pm

"... Heaven has always held the Council at a distance... but their balance has always been a tenuous, if necessary thing." Tanriel speaks carefully, not wanting to anger her new allies. "The Old War between Heaven and Hell was a terrible thing... it is held that should the war have continued without the Seals, it would have laid waste to Creation in much the same way as the Nephalim did. All of Heaven hoped that Humanity would the one to settle War between the Angels and the Demons without destroying all of Creation... but it seems that will not happen."

Tanriel looks over the mounds of bones that make up the lands of the dead, and shudders heavily.

"You are right to call me young, Basilisk, but I saw what Hell did to Earth and it's fledgling people. It was cruel and terrible... and if the Council had not intervened, Hell would have done just as much evil before the End-War. Balance is not good or evil... merely moderation." The Angel shakes her head, unable to deny Basilisk feelings of mistrust.

"However, Something has indeed gone wrong... I still do not know why Heaven did not follow the HellGuard into battle, but I do not think the Council's Balance is the cause of it. There are forces at work now that have yet to reveal themselves... and I fear that Archa does not know enough of the nature of Heaven and the Angels to truly understand what has happened."

She hefts her Lance and points it down the Canyon.

"But I fear these are thoughts for another time. Something is near, hidden in these canyons... it seems to be enthralling the wandering dead here... and drawing in souls." The angel points to wandering lights and whisps drawn to the lantern, and how they have been pulled into the Canyon.
Darian
???

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:48 am

At the end of the canyon, is a mound of old bones around a forgotten pillar. Crawling up that mound of bones are skeletons and warriors, the wandering dead who seek endlessly, bound only to serve who is strongest or the King of the Dead... if they hear his call.

Atop that pillar is the final Lantern... and someone different.

She steps onto the pawing skeletons that reach for her with casual sadism, not looking at them as she grinds her fancy heels onto them. Her skirt flits in the wind as she peers at a soul that has floated toward her perch. There is something otherworldly about this young looking woman... and it is not the immense pair of horns on her head, the black clawed carapaces of her hands, nor the pair of giant skulls that float beside her.

It's her eyes. They are unlike anything that the angel or her companions have ever seen... they glow with soft inner light, the pupil surrounded by eerie rings. This is no immortal creature, no demon, angel or departed soul. She is something NEW.

The numerous skeletons do not seem to care about how cruelly she treats them as stepping stones... their expressions are almost worshipful as they can be.

Her clawed hands are almost gentle with the soul they hold, guiding it to a glowing container at her hip, where it vanishes with a click. Another soul drifts toward her as she does so... this one is old, and full of wrath and power. She snatches it, glances at it, then gouges it's skeletal face with her clawed thumb before tossing it away, unconcerned.

The being continues to examine lost souls as they drift to her, barely heeding the many skeletons pawing for her attention... except to occasionally stomp extra hard on one that touches her without her express permission.

(This help? Reactions are fine, I'll have Tanriel challenge the interloper in my next post, also, Dead Master is much older than this picture of her shows. Imagine her instead as a more curvy mature woman, if still thin.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:03 am

(Sorry this took so long, small post to work our way back into the rp)

*Basilisk approached the woman from on high, her mace drawn at full choke for maximum power. Smelt got her little wings a buzzing and choppered up high above the woman. They let Tanriel do as she pleased*, "You are not the owner of that lantern...the dead king wants his toys back", *Basil stated, her stance was straightforward and efficient. She wasn't showboating, she took the high ground with good reason, she could strike with impunity and enchant the cliffside to make it more difficult to reach her if need be.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:40 pm

The Dark Horned girl carried no weapons, but seemed un-impressed as Basilisk called her out off the pillar, and as Smelt buzzed her wings above her.

The woman's glowing eyes took a second to peer at the three intruders in her tiny realm, disdainful and barely noting their presence. She raised up one clawed hand, as if delicately motioning for them to stop...

and then a black spiked chain shot up from the ground, nearly striking Smelt in the nose if she hadn't jerked backwards! Sadly that didn't save her, as woman simply pointed at the ground, and the chain looped around Smelt once before dragging her out of the sky! She would land directly on Basilisk, unless the large bone warrior managed to dodge out of the way!

Then the woman made a disdainful flapping motion, as if she were a noblewoman shooing them away...

or, as the dead skeletons pawing at her turned toward them as one, as if she were ordering a crowd of dogs set loose.

The mound of bodies screams and disintegrates as the hoard of dead bones and bodies begins rushing toward the group, leaving the Woman standing atop the pillar alone with a group of gathered, body-less souls.

One of the skeletons who was near the top of the receding mound, leaps down at the fallen Smelt, weapon first and screaming out:
"FOR THE MASTER!!!"

The odd green glow in it's eyes goes out as Tanriel blasts it's head off with her rifle.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:19 pm

*Basil's body and armor was sturdy, renewed from feasting on the bones of the wolf clan, she surged down the icy cliffs and raced through the lesser skeletons, sweeping them away with ease, her mace would soon crash through the chains breaking them away with one mighty blow. Smelt once freed, dive bombed the mystery woman, placing her flaming hammer in her tail, then spinning rapidly, using even her massive belly to add to the momentum of the strike. If it missed, the icey valley would shatter as if a meteor dropped into its depths. After the blow, Smelt wielded Desolation, keeping the searing hammer 'Volkun' wrapped in her tail to augment all tail swipes, while pressuring the woman's minions with Desolations homing rounds, if the woman approached, the demon would use the weavers agis, her spider shield to cast its web net over her and pin her down for Basilisks merciless assault. The wraith knight sending spiked flails of ice hurtling through the air at the intruder as she approached or chased the woman.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:29 am

Basil made good progress through the horde of skeletons, huge spiked boulders of death toward the top of the pillar, where the woman stood. Sadly, she merely stepped to the side of one boulder, then bent over backwards to avoid another. Now she glanced down at Basilisk, one eyebrow raising up. She shook her hand again, and this time, larger shield lords piled up in front of the Wraith knight, locking their shields together and her next attack bouncing off of their combined strength.
"Together, for the Master!"

Smelt's attack wouldn't go nearly as well, because as she rose up from the canyon floor, chains suddenly burst from every single wall, not just the ground. What was a single pillar surrounded by cliff walls and empty air is now a Metal spiderweb of cruel, spiked chains. Smelt ends up flying right into three chains, which twist and hurl her back to the ground... which remains strangely free of chains.

"Smelt, beware!" Tanriel takes another few shots at the skeletons charging the downed demon's position, but when she rises up off the ground to take the higher ground, a single chain shoots toward her wings! Tanriel barely manages to avoid it by diving back toward the ground with a curse.

It seems the treacherous net of chains is only keeping near the ground, where the skeletons are...

and looking at the woman, there is a hint as to why. She is still gingerly examining the souls around her... but she is looking on the battle below her out of the corner of her eye. There is no fear there, but rather... interest?

She's watching how the three dispatch her minions, and is providing no other support for the skeletons beyond forcing the three to stay near the ground...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:45 am

*Smelt was nay in dangers path, upon being flung back to ground she would continue her spin, slamming into the ice like a meteor and shattering the valley's basin. The mystery woman's lofty perch would crumble away along with a large portion of her minions as Smelt open fired with desolation, the rifles twisting and swerving shots darting around the shield lords defences and striking away the minions behind them. Basil would use this opening to rush down the shield lord's, lobbing a heavy cryo bomb at them, simply a knot of extreme cold, that snap froze the lords in place as Basil acrobatically flipped over them and dropped her mace over their shield arms, snapping them away so Smelts gunfire could fell them moments later. With the Demon and angel covering her back from range, Basil held her mace aloft and began charging up for a massive spell, ten seconds later, she turned the mace head down and plunged it into the ice, sending up massive pillars of ice rising violently in all directions. It was a lot of work to get to a single target, but with Basilisk as their vanguard, Reaching the Dead Master was all but assured.*

*When they soldiered through the hoard, Basilisk slammed her mace into the ground sending a chasing line of ice at the mystery woman, cutting through her defenders and intending to root her in place to be pummeled by her allies gunfire.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:53 pm

Rather than falling with the collapsing pillar, the strange woman simply takes a step to the right, and balances with fae-like ease upon one of the many chains that she has spread around the circular canyon. The line of ice, travelling through the ground, does not reach her at her high perch, safe in a net of spiky chains.

But now, she is not looking at the floating flock of souls. She has ceased her examination, and is instead staring down at the three of them, watching as they demolish the usurped skeletons.
She's interested now. Watching intently.

The shield lords break and shatter beneath Basil's icy attack, neatly circumventing their impressive physical defenses. Smelt was laying about with her firey hammer in the midst of the horde below, and Tanriel quickly joins her.

The angel might not be able to fly high with her wings, thanks to the chains, but she can fly low and very fast. Her wings flash white as she rockets through the lesser skeletons, buzzing as Fulgur-Wings enhancement of their speed and power shows, and all the durability of it's cold shell allows her to crash into the skeletons, scattering the lesser ones against her slim shoulders like a bull. The angel is smiling. Such charges were only possible to the most heavily armored of the Angelic vanguard, trained for centuries at the task. Now, in mere days, she has that power!

"Come down, witch! Your minions will not avail you! Surrender the Lantern, and we may spare you the Wrath of the King of the Dead!" Tanriel calls up as the last of the skeletons fall to pieces beneath Smelt and Basilisk's blows.

Once again, the strange woman does not say a word. her face is shrouded by her hair in shadow as she crouches down upon the chain, backlit by two floating, massive skulls that glow green with her own power. Suddenly she snaps her fingers, and the two massive skulls plummet to the ground, smashing and burrowing into the old bones that make up the ground, and the remains of the former horde.

There is a flash of green light, and the ground rumbles.

The Woman stands and steps off her chains and drops silently to the ground, facing the imposing trio of Archa's... and now Tanriel, Basilisk and Smelt can see her face.
The smile on the woman's face can only be described as eagerly manic. Her eyes are wide with dark joy, and the woman curtsies deeply, her clawed hands held to her chest in a demure, yet somehow sincere parody of welcome. She has yet to say a single word.

She turns her arms in a parody of a ballet dancer, and a wicked looking scythe appears spinning in her hands as she bends over backwards, as if... posing for them.
And as the woman seductively licks the entirety of the blade with her tongue, her ringed, glowing eyes gleaming with anticipation, there is no doubt left: she is posing for them, and her grin is entirely anticipatory.

The ground where the skulls landed erupts in geysers of earth and bone, revealing two massive bone giants, helmed by her skulls and wielding massive great-hammers with long handles and square heads.

Her personal guard, though the question remains... who is the most dangerous?

The horned woman snaps her scythe forward, and the two giants charge.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 pm

*Basilisk charged into the frey, her cape of splinterbone rattling through the cold air, Smelt right behind her, slower, but her gut had been shrinking in girth throughout the fight. She was slowly picking up speed as she worked through the heavy meal from earlier*, "Deployed as twins! Disrupt their Synchronization", *the Demon growled out, keeping Volkun at the ready and firing right past the goliath skulls, the flaming bullets wizzing around the behemoths and chasing right into the mystery woman, the bullets if missed would swerve back around and plant themselves in the giant skeletons, using their size to land ideal shots behind the skulls head...that said, Smelt approached very aggressively, despite being outnumbered. Her time in the crucible telling her to press ever onward despite the risks.*

*Basilisk kept low to the ground, sending a huge ice pillar to split the two apart but still leaving Smelt a line of sight to the unknown woman. The bone clad wraith danced past the giants offencive and scaled its body like a mountain goat, going straight for the skull at the top. She knew that was likely its weak point that's where she felt the most Ether gathering. And thats where she planted her mace, the icey head freezing with every blow and scattering Ice blades into her targets bone clad visage. As she zipped around its shoulders like a squirrel on a tree.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:02 am

The Bone Giants are indeed slow, unlike the shield lords and lesser skeletons. Part of it is their size and armor, but the main reason is their long, heavy hammers. They're heavy, awkward in the canyon... and very, very powerful. The slow speed of the hammers makes them easy to avoid, as the one that Smelt is charging makes a wide, horizontal swing that she leaps over, firing at the silent Master.
She grins and spins her scythe in a whirling circle, many of Smelt's shots exploding harmlessly on her blade. The woman doesn't seem to care much as the shots she doesn't block turn to slam into the back of the Giant facing Smelt, pirouetting gracefully as she spins her weapon.

Basilisk was easily able to close with the Giant she faced, and there was a terrible groan as the wraith knight's mace slams into it's head... shattering it's helmet and pounding a few spikes of ice into the glowing skull. Unfortunately, the un-helmed bone giant quickly reveals a new trick as Basilisk scurries around it's shoulders: It's green sockets flash twice and it's jaw lowers... and a gout of glowing green ACID spews out of it's jaws. From her position only a few feet away from it's face, the acid catches Basilisk and bears her back down to the cold ground, Burning at her bones and armor. It's more will and magic than real acid, but painful and distracting, and if she doesn't get out of the crater it's burning her into...

Tanriel joins in Smelt's charge, feeling that the quickest way to end the battle would be to attack the 'Master'. Something does not feel safe about this charge, despite her newfound power. Her eyes widen, and she shouts out: "Beware Smelt! The chai-ugh!" The angel veers off her low flight sharply, her angelic rifle lance barely able to deflect one of the chains headed for her wings, dashing to the side in a sudden burst of speed.

And suddenly Smelt's attack is no longer going well. The woman throws out a hand at Smelt, chains flash through the air. more than just one, this time and several wrap around Smelt's charging form, and trip her up! She lands hard as several chains wrap painfully around her body.
Then the Bone Giant glares at her, and reverses it's horizontal swing.
*WHAM*
The massive hammer picks up Smelt like a doll, shattering the chains that bind her, and sending her flying THROUGH the ice wall of spikes that Basilisk had thrown up, breaking a hole through them like glass. Some of Smelt's armor is actually crumpled from the heavy blow! The Bone giant slowly lumbers after her when she crashes into the canyon wall and slides down it, raising it's hammer high above it's head. If the next swing hits, she'll be in far more trouble, if she can move at all.

"Release them, you fiend!" Tanriel screams, spinning through some of the reaching chains to strike at the woman. The angel's first attack is deflected with ease, and the air between them is filled with metallic arcs as they duel. The woman sways in exaggerated motions as she spins and swings her wicked looking scythe. Like she's dancing, if the glee on her face is anything to go by. She smiles only wider as Tanriel lets out pained grunts as the scythe scores small strikes on her arms, legs and shoulders, scratching at her armor or digging into joints.
Tanriel might be skilled and fast, but her lance is not a good match to the long scythe the woman uses, and the woman is clearly better with her scythe than Tanriel is with the lance. Tanriel cries out in pain and leaps backward as the woman suddenly slaps at the angels face with her hand, the hard claws drawing red lines there. The cuts are shallow, but the angel hadn't seen that attack coming...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:35 pm

(This scene seems to be stretching on a bit, can we wrap it up please?)

*Smelt met her foes blow with the durability expected of a demonic gladiator, slinging Desolation around to rest on her back, she wielded Volkun in both of her burly claws and aimed to parry the giants hammer blow with a roaring bellow as the blazing hammer clashed with the giants own smacking the falling weapon away with uncanny precision and a burst of raging fire. The bone hammer falling mere feet from Smelt allowing her the freedom to move in close and strike away her foes right leg. Aiming to bring the giant low, her belly's fuel now all spent she had returned to her burly hulking form. As the bone Giant fell she again aimed to smash in its head, but now was aware of the acidic breath it was capable of.*

*Basilisk was more unfortunate, the acids warped her bone body, and froze up her armor, she took the full hammer blow with a high pitched wail like the scream of a nazgul, but shorter and more pained.*

*But in the shadows, something else now dwelled, Tanriel would only now feel its presence. Something dark, twisted, and cruel. Perhaps something as far from an angel as could possibly be. It felt like true evil, noticing this presence was a matter of realizing how massive it was, overtaking a huge amount of land around them all. This presance did not reveal itself, merely waiting within the shadows themselves. Though how long it has been there, none could tell.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:10 am

(Don't like fighting the Other? ah, I suppose I did draw out the introduction, I was looking forward to this fight, see how well I could do.
I'll try to wrap it up, but do you have any specific criticisms? In PM, if you don't mind.)

It seems the giant is no match for Smelt in pure brawling, somehow the Demoness was able deflect a hammer head almost as big as she is. The giant lets out a groan as its knee is destroyed, falling to its arms. Volkun did smash into the glowing skull, knocking it clean off the skeleton... but not shattering it. The skull glows and floats back to its mistress, the rest of its body falling back into loose bones.

Unfortunately, it seems that the woman notes the strange, evil presence as well. She pouts, obviously put out by the interruption to her dance, but blows the three of them a kiss and turns on her heel.
The second giant, rather than raise its hammer to finish Basilisk, kicks her frozen, warped body away from itself and collapses back into it's pieces. It's skull joins it's sibling with the woman as she saunters back to where the Soul-Lantern is. She makes a wide slash with her scythe... and tears open a whirling portal in the air in front of her. None of them can tell where it leads. The skulls pop through, and the woman turns to wave goodbye one last time.

She picks up the lantern, and steps forward-
And Tanriel finally twists free of the chains around her, screaming with pain and humiliation, turns her rifle lance on the woman. But her aim is not random... the bullets strike the ring holding the lantern to the post.

It falls the the ground with a dusty clang, and Tanriel follows like a lighting-bolt. She grabs the lantern, and whirls to swing at the mysterious woman... who simply smiles and leans backward, falling through the portal, which closes like a whisp of air.

Tanriel waits for a few moments, then falls to her knees.
"That... was painful."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:43 am

(Whoops! forgot about continuing. Just moved this RP to the top of the list. Sorry about that!)

(My main critique...hmm, hard to place it. Well there's the obvious lack of vore in these scenes, a little more would have been appreciated. Next is the general lack of connection between the opponents. The main opponent is a mystery, and everything shes using has no value, just skeletons and bone giants. If the giants had a name and communicated vocally between themselves, it could have made for a much more interesting encounter.)
-

"She's gone...", *smelt stated, though she was careful on her approach to Basils location. Checking to see if the fiend might return*, "that was a glorious shot Birdy, we nearly lost the last one. The king of bones doesn't pay for half done jobs...probably would've sent us...wherever that odd thing went."

*Basilisk was having a rough time stretching herself, trying to get the fused pieces of her body to crack away back into a useable status. Shed easily use some of the surrounding bones as bone dust to renew her body and armaments, Smelt helped a bit, tapping the joints of her body into their more standard flexibility.*

"A lot of trouble over these damn lanterns", *Smelt stated before looking down at the massive shadow below them*, "are you friend or foe?"

*There was no response, the shadow simply drifted away rolling over the landscape of the dead lands and back to their next destination, back to the drowned tower, and the Throne of Bones.*

"Archas serpents will be the end of me...", *Basilisk turned to the two*, "That was most likely the eldest daughter of our master...the darkest of the celestial wyrms...and the most unpredictable of them all...keep on your toes...it isn't uncommon for the golden wyrm to eat her mothers servants...even the useful ones...especially--the useful ones...However, Torarie does not release her meals lightly."

*Basilisk hoisted two of the lanterns as Tanriel and Smelt managed one each as they made their way back to the ruler of the realm, soon their task would be completed, but this new entity did not sound overly friendly.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:07 pm

(Dead Master being a mystery WAS intentional. The others are supposed to be unknown at this point, and even then don't often speak unless they absolutely have to. They're born as creatures of instinct: combat and pain are their main communicators. Also... since they're connected to humans I didn't have big plans for vore with the Others. Though, I suppose it is to difficult to portray anything about them at this stage, as they don't speak. I'll try to remedy that for later times they show up.)

"You... don't make the StormGuard without being able to aim like lightning." Tanriel muttered, and winced as she picked up the last lantern. "That creature... it aimed to wound. I don't think it was mercy, for if I hadn't dodged these would be much worse. As is, they hurt quite a bit."

She shivered a moment, then slumped with relief when the shadow moved away. "I thought that most of Archa's children were destroyed in the Dragon-purge eons ago. How did this Torarie survive?" She wonders.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:47 am

(All true, but you asked for my critique and I answered honestly. I meant no offense.)

"Torarie was the holder of the Golden core of Darkness, even now the shadows bow to her whim...I believe she abandoned her core much like Goralga did...which is why I've not seen her in true dragon form for a long, long time", *Basilisk stated on their way back to the tower*, "tis but a guess, but an educated one."

*Upon ariving, the dark one awaited them, taking the form of a great spider slinking along the walls, her terrifying form clad in black and gold scales, despite the form of a spider.*

"Where is mother? Does her keep lay abandoned? Does she dare leave my treasure unguarded?" *Torarie walked the tower walls to grow closer to the group, her intentions still unclear. Basilisk however, ignored her for the time being, Smelt was more weary though but did not know how to answer, Basilisk spoke of a golden core but she was not privy to the details of its location, though she had a guess it was hoarded in one of the deep vaults.*
-

*Back at Tri stone, Yggdrasil wasted no time in the fortifications of the realm...but with much work finished, she would turn to her prize, to Muria and drape her many arms over the maker, her mother still sloshing in her godly ground pressing belly in the dragon portion of her taurian body, along with no less than three dozen demons she devoured, both for pleasure and for the defence of the realm.*

"Mmm, I'd say we've earned a little social time", *Yiggy stated her arms groping over every inch of the maker*, "Care to slip into some more private arrangements? Mmm my chambers are far more accommodating than mothers I assure you my charming bride to be." *she stated, pulling the maker to her body, their heights roughly even though the dragon was far wider, even more so at the belly, and even beyond that at the backside.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:31 am

"We guard her keep, and Archa is away on business. Goralga watches this place while we deal with other threats." Tanriel refused to show fear in the face of this creature. The angel set about binding her wounds until they healed, following Basilisk's lead and ignoring Toriarie otherwise.

(Ooo, I wasn't expecting to see Muria and Sakura/Yggdrasil again so soon. Shall we have the lanterns be dropped off with the king/steward already and focus on what happens next?)

Muria had been tending the newly planted grove of Lust trees, and also ensuring that what newly reclaimed farmland they had would be a bit fertile when Yggdrasil slipped up behind her. The blind maker let out a fond sigh as the grand dragons many arms began wrapping around her. She let herself be pulled into the embrace, a smile coming to her face.

"I would not refuse you, Yggdrasil, though I doubt I will remain within your chambers long. All I ask is a bit of gentleness when you take me," the old maker murmurs, leaning back into the warm scales of her daughter turned grand-spirit. "I may age well, but time has left it's mark on the stone of my bones. Take care, young sprout."

So the maker has not yet forgotten how to tease...
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay