(Leviathin and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Leviathin and I)

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Cassie blinked a little she too had noticed the teacher's eyes wander and a thought began to run through her mind. 'This woman likes playing around I bet' she thinks to herself shifting in her seat, leaning forward so her breasts hung and slightly pressed against the desk a gentle sigh escaped her lips as she listened to the woman's words.

Being a demon she could easily detect most lies but for whatever reason, be it lack of interest or general ignoance she missed Abigail's lie. The young woman folded her legs beneath the table leaning back a little and raising her hand a little to answer the question. "Well, in such a situation, the stronger or more intelligent of the two predators would win the situation and the other would find themselves stewing in the stomach." Cassie says the demoness flashing a polite smile as she continued to listen to the lesson, making a few notes on her notepad. 'Perhaps I should stay a llittle after lesson' she thinks to herself a shudder running down her spine at the thought.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:23 pm

The teacher smiled with approval. “Excellent Cassie, yes the stronger and more intelligent of the two will reign dominant and ultimately find themselves with a meal. Of course this is a hypothetical scenario but at least it grasped the attention of a few of you”

Abigail turned once again to the board but not before catching a great deal of Cassie's cleavage in her sights, it was quite a sight. Once again the older woman wrote on the board quickly drawing up a summary of what she had just explained along with a task for the class to do.

“Alright, I want you to pair up into groups of two and work out this scenario. If you were a predator, how would you become the dominant predator of the food chain. Bear in mind that both of you are predator's in this scenario, this is a test of your intelligence. Alright get to it class, I want examples in fifteen minutes”

The teacher smile before swivelling lightly, her heels squeaked a little but that wasn't the main focus for her pert rump wobbled wonderfully. Moving back to her table Abigail dropped her chalk once again and so reached down to grab it, once more her pert rump was revealed as was the ruby thong....more importantly a wet patch had appeared, so much talk of food had had an effect on the teacher.
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Cassie's eyes lingered upon the woman's rump for a moment, her eyes trailing over her slender legs. A scent wafted into her nose and she grinned, her eyes falling towards the woman's thong for a moment. She knew what had happened to the teacher it had happened to her a few times too.

Though for the moment she had a task to work on and so all thoughts of the teachers arousal were born out. A Brunette pulled up the table besides her and the two set about working on their presentation. Neither girls would give a practical demonstration and she highly doubted any group would. As they worked, Cassie slipped her shoes off, leaving her feet bare for the time being. She also stretched out her slender legs, a small portion of her butt was visible only to the teacher and she wriggled her toes in delight at their apparent freedom.

"So then we'd do this" She muttered scribbling notes down upon the sheet they were using. The young demoness donned a small smile, using her own experiances in a hypothetical scenario was quite interesting and her partner was doing quite well. There presentation would be short and sweet, thankfully for her, with the Brunette in the role of the apex. She wanted to hide her predatory nature after all. Ocassionaly she would glance towards the teacher out of the corner of her eye, just to see what the older woman was up to.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:13 am

The brunette wasn't a particularly remarkable woman, beautiful in her own right but in comparison to Cassie she was lacking in curves and confidence which made it all the more awkward when she was given the higher role. The woman was enthusiastic but it was clear she was no predator, she didn't even think it was possible, rumours to her were simply rumours for she had never seen proof.

Abigail watched her class from the safety of her desk, sitting she rested her elbows on the table and observed, her breathing was shallow but from the slight curve of her lips it was clear that she was enjoying how her lesson was unfolding. It was amusing to see a class of potential predator's and prey act out a scenario that to her was very real, she had found herself taking the role of dominant predator several times and of course that was the reason for her youthful appearance. Abigail was always on the lookout for more meals and perhaps even a few allies.

The time for practice eventually ended and Abigail rose from her table to call the first group, surprisingly Adeline and her partner volunteered to go first and quickly they fell into their respective roles with the blondes partner taking the lead first. Adeline stood there while her partner talked her way through it before their roles were reversed where upon Adeline attempted a more physical demonstration by first subduing her partner and then forcing her into a position where she could be easily dealt with. The swift actions of the blonde received a few claps before the two took their seats as the next group began.

A few groups passed until Jane and her partner were up, their demonstration was rather lackluster at it was very clear that Jane was not a predator, she had a big mouth certainly but no skill at all and so the two of them took their seats without an applause.Finally the last group rose, Cassie's group. Abigail herself rose with interest......
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:23 am

Cassie smiled softly, as she and the brunette made their way to the front of the class, she sighed as the barefoot beauty stood besides the brunette. The duo began with a few words on how the roles would work. It started off fairly tame with Cassie an the brunette talking, then the brunette lunged forward, wrapping her arms around Cassie's waist, pulling her in close. One Arm moved around Cassie's chest causing the young woman to don a very faint blush.

It seemed the brunette had done a good job of restraining Cassie until, the young demoness brought her leg back swinging it between the girl's legs and hooking it behind her ankle. With one swift motion the brunette fell backwards, to which with a quick movement Cassie caught the girl and gently lowered her to the ground. She didn't want to cause injury after all, then she put a barefoot on the girl's chest, while her hands grip the woman's ankle.

"And that is how....You can turn the situation to your advantage." Cassie says, moving to help the girl up and return to her seat. She muttered a couple words of well done to her partner and stretched her shirt down a little, highlighting the curves off her breasts a little more. The young woman shivered a little as she looked to the teacher, a gentle smile on her face, her eyes would dart towards the clock and she sighed. The two had seemed to work well, though the way they did it and the surprised look on the Brunette's face, she hoped would sell the act make it seem as though they were pretending. Cassie shuddered a little in thought and moved back to making notes.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Abigail clapped silently at the display as Cassie and her partner took their seats before rising from her desk, there was an unmistakable shade of red on her cheeks, something made all the more obvious from her pale complexion.

“What a wonderful demonstration you two, Cassie that was impressive, I don't think you partner had any idea what was happening......just like a predator likes it” Laughing lightly the teacher turned towards the board where she proceeded to clean it as if making room for more information, Abigail instead left it blank before she turned to the class and walked between the rows of students, her steps were slow and obvious and with each step the CLICK CLACK of her heels echoed.

“now class, most of your demonstrations were very good.....some however weren't very impressive.” Abigail glanced at a couple of students, one of them being Jane, they could have easily been considered slackers or time wasters. “As you know I take learning very seriously so please do your very best in paying attention to what i'm trying to teach you. There's no telling what could happen in the future with this knowledge, it may benefit you” Abigail's voice was calm and almost angelic but there was a tone of seriousness to it. It looked as if the teacher was going to say more before suddenly the bell chimed for the next lesson.

“Alright class, before you go I want a one thousand word essay on what you would do placed in a predatory situation, it shouldn't be too hard considering the demonstrations you just did. Failure to do so will result in detention”

The class quickly packed up ready for the next lesson,Gym.....
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:20 am

Cassie's lips were lit up with a small smile as the teacher complimented her work she shifted her feet about beneath the chair and her eyes flicked to the clock, there was still fifteen minutes before the next lesson had to begin. So even as the bell rang she stayed firm in her seat and it was not until the other students began to leave that she herself would begin to move out She used a small bag to slide her pen and the notepad on, then used her feet to kick the shoes out from under table.

The young demoness rolled her head slightly a sigh escaping her lips as she strolled around to the front of the desk, being sure to keep her slender legs on display for both the teacher and the students. The classroom began to empty quickly, but she had to put her shoes back on, so that would take a couple of minutes. Time she could use to her best advantage and hopefully exploit Abigail's nature. After all she could still smell the woman, that much she hadn't forgotten.

Within a minute the classroom had emptied in it's entirety leaving Cassie alone with the older teacher. She slowly slipped her right foot into the shoe, then bent over to tie the laces. As she did her skirt would ride up a little, once more revealing the delicate curves of her butt and the panties that held it. She hummed a soft tune to herself as she tied the first shoe, it wouldn't take her long she figured. Soon she would be out in the hallway, tying laces seemed like a normal thing to do. Cassie grinned to herself, shaking a little, her butt moving from side to side, she was doing something normal but it seemed as though the beautiful woman was trying to tempt the teacher...
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:53 am

As the room began to empty Abigail had returned to her desk to prepare for the next group of students that would no doubt not bother to listen to her, she didn't care really, the less they listened the more detentions she could dish out and the more disappearances the school inevitably could not figure out.

It took a moment for Abigail to notice that Cassie had lingered to get her effects in order but as she looked up from her lesson planner the teacher found herself enjoying the view, for someone in their right mind it would be clear that Cassie was purposely flaunting her curves but Abigail was more focused on the view than understanding why.

Beneath the desk the teacher pressed her legs together tightly, thankfully no one would be able to see one of her hands disappear beneath the desk to touch her delicate nethers, she could feel the moisture now and wondered if anyone else knew, perhaps only Cassie. Grinning with flushed cheeks Abigail continued to watch before she finally spoke.

“For a new student you are very open Cassie. I bet you'll stand out quite a bit here”
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:55 am

Cassie hummed softly to herself slowly slipping on the left shoe and tying the laces, her eyes flicked to the clock there was still a lot of time to be had. The young demoness wet her lips unseen to the teacher, her nostrils flared and the smell of her teachers arousal reached her nose. This caused a tingling sensation to begin in her own body and Cassie was resisting every instinct to try and take her now. If she could she most definitly would, for the arousal was clear in the air, it tingled Cassies senses. The young woman shook her head to escape the sensation a sigh escaped her lips as she straightened out.

The young demoness tilted her head to look back at the young woman and flashed her a gentle smile "that's nice of you to say" she says a small giggle escaping her lips. She kicked the floor beneath her and for a moment couldn't seem to decide what to do, she didn't want to appear too open. Though she did wish to look at least a little vulnerable to try and entice would be predators and she was sure the display of her butt might have interested one or two of the other students.

Cassie stretched her legs a little allowing another look at their slender frame and wet her lips just a little. "Well I look forward to your next lesson" she says a gentle smile on her face as she walked towards the door, swaying her hips a little as she moved.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:37 pm

As Cassie sauntered towards the door Abigail bit her lip, the desire was quite clear in the teacher's face. It wasn't uncommon for Abigail to get a little lust crazy over one of her students, that was after all the reason for an empty desk in her classroom that Cassie of course filled but she wasn't sure if it was ethical to grab the new girl so soon.......and yet Cassie just looked so desirable.

Crossing her legs, a mixture of sexual pleasure and a desire to shove the youthful girl into her body the older woman found herself speaking.

“Cassie, Wait!” The eagerness was quite clear in the woman's voice. “Could you close the door please.....i'd like to talk to you for a moment” It was of course just an excuse to get the two of them alone, Abigail fortunately had an hour before her next lesson so that gave her ample time to deal with any unexpected snacks, the older woman had no idea just who she was about to pounce on however.
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:24 am

Cassie paused a few feet from the door when she heard the woman speak, Cassie flashed a small smile, it seemed her temptation had worked it's magic. Her smile faded quickly and she nodded her head slowly, using her hand to shut the door a small sigh escaped her lips. She supposed that the teacher holding her back was a good excuse for being late, not that she minded of course, this was all going quite well.

The smell of the woman's sexual desire hung in the air and the young demoness turned on her heels walking back towards the teachers desk. Stopping short, well within reach of the older woman a small polite smile was present upon Cassie's face. For now she was quite eager to see where the teacher was going with this.

She swallowed momentarily "yes miss....What would you like to talk about?"
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:07 pm

For a moment Abigail said nothing as if she was simply happy to study the younger woman, the view was of course one to die for so this was entirely possible. Eventually the teacher rose from her desk although she did it rather carefully as if to keep her legs as closed as possible, she knew full well that her scent was lingering but to allow more to escape could prove awkward....of course she had no idea that Cassie already knew.

Standing an inch or so taller than the younger woman Abigail looked down slightly so as to make eye contact, eventually her plump lips parted an she spoke.

“This is your first day,correct? And this is your first lesson in fact?. So there aren't many that know you're here?”

It was as if Abigai was probing for information and she was doing it in a rather less than subtle manner.
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:25 pm

'Oh well, that's really subtle' Cassie thought to herself resisting the urge to roll her eyes as she heard the woman speak. Te young woman swallowed slightly, her eyes briefly tracing over the human's form before she looked back up. "Well It's true I am new and I don't know too many people here" she says a small sigh escaping her lips. "But I certainly hope to make plenty of new friends in the days to come."

'She just wants to find out if I'm good eating' Cassie thought her head bobbing up and down a little, her eyes falling on Abigail's lips. The demoness shifted a little, pursing her lips in thought as she considered her options having a fairly good idea of the woman's intentions.

"Why do you ask miss?"
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:11 am

Abigail rubbed her neck slightly, she was clearly a little twitchy due to the situation for usually she was the one in control but with Cassie it didn't seem the case, she was nervous and not her usual lust and seduction driven self, she was almost embaressed.

“Well perhaps you would be better off being assigned a private tutor, there have been cases of …..disappearances in the past when a new student has started, usually it is the new student that disappears just as they arrive. I would hate for that to happen to you so perhaps a private tutor away from the main population would be something to keep you safe”

It was of course quite the opposite, Abigail was clearly the cause of the disappearances and her lie about private tuition had been the same lie she had used in the past to convince other new students, it had worked several times in the past and she only hoped it would work on the shapely Cassie, Abigail wanted to taste her every inch.
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:16 am

"Oh dear" Cassie says taking a small step back, looking towards the door as though she were nervous a small sigh escaped her lips. She looked back to the woman and bobbed her head up and down slowly "you know I think a private tutor would be perfect" she says a small smile upon her face. This seemed like the perfecct way to get a taste of the woman before her. Her eyes fixed upon the girl she could almost sense the womans unease and it delighted her just a little.

She shifted about on her feet and smiled softly up at the older woman "I would like to take advantage of this opportunity, a private tutor could help me get ahead on my grades." Cassie put a hand to her chin turning her back to the teacher "perhaps it will help me do well on my tests....So I think I'll take you up on your offer."
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:09 am

Abigail screamed with joy internally at the success of her plan, she hadn't expected it to work on Cassie considering how nervous Abigail had been but she had to admit now that success was in her grasp she found her confidence building once again. Grinning the teacher nodded. Seeing Cassie turn away Abigail could see no better time to strike, once the girl was in her belly she could make up a false report of the student running away or requesting a new teacher ultimately throwing the suspicions to someone else and by the time anyone would suspect Abigail would be thin once more....but first she would have to gulp Cassie down and that was something Abigail was dearly looking forward to.

Sidestepping from her desk Abigail slowly approached Cassie from behind, her calm voice echoing in the room. “Excellent news Cassie, well thankfully i'm open for some private tuition....right now and i'd be more than happy to go into more detail on what we shall do together” Grinning the teacher lunged for Cassie....
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:18 am

Cassie's back was turned to the teacher, but the demoness's ears could hear the woman move behind her, the young woman nodded slowly. "That sounds great I have a couple of minutes before I need to go so this will be great" She says with a smile and a small blush upon her cheek she took a couple of steps forward away from the woman.

Then the teacher lunged at her and she allowed an oof to escape her lips as she felt the woman's arms wrap around her, pulling her up close to the woman. The young demoness blushed turning her head back to look at the older woman. Her back was pressed to ABigail's chest and she giggled a little, her eyes falling upon the wonderful mounds. She squirmed a little though for the moment her hands remained at her sides. "Oh....Did you want a kiss?" She asks an innocent look upon her face, it seemed Abigail had her right where she wanted her...
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Abigail grinned, her confidence was now shoving quite clearly for she thought herself to be in the perfect position to strike, with the room empty and no one likely to distrub the two of them the teacher could take her time if she wanted but Abigail knew full well that was risky. Better to get Cassie in her belly quickly and enjoy the squirms, at least a belly would be easier to hide than a pair of legs dangling from her lips.

AS she looked down at the student the older woman licked her plump lips lightly. “Oh i'd much prefer more than a simple kiss, perhaps a kiss would be best to get your taste however” As if teasing Abigail approached with her lips pucker in preparation to kiss, her eyes closed slowly as she kept a firm grasp on Cassie.
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Cassie raised an eyebrow at the woman's words, now it didn't seem like she was trying to hide her intetions anymore, not that the young demoness minded. She giggled softly a very faint blush upon her face as the woman puckered her lips. The demoness smiled turning around as best she could leaning forward and locking lips with Abigail in what she believed to be a fairly passionate kiss.

Cassie was able to move herself around so the two women were face to face, there breasts pushed up on each other. The young demoness purred slightly, the woman tasted quite well and her hands began to wander downwards to gently grip the teachers waist. The two locked in there embrace, predator kissing predator and Cassie found she didn't want it to stop, not yet at least.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:43 pm

It had been Abigail's intentions to share a quick kiss before lunging forward to devour the younger woman but as her lips locked with Cassie's the older beauty found herself enjoying it, much more than she expected in fact. Cassie tasted so youthful and divine but the kiss in itself was filled with pleasure, it was almost like a kiss shared by two lovers on the verge of coming together in a lust filled moment.Abigail was gradually losing herself to the wonderful feeling to the point where her slick tongue slipped between her plump lips and into Cassie's mouth. If anyone were to see them it would be seen as an outrageous act but at that point Abigail just didn't seem to care.
Entity
Vegitarian

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay