(Leviathin and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Leviathin and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:10 am

Being the new kid was for most students a fairly dangerous situation. They were unaware of the customs, the social groups and even the rules. Which often led to them disappearing, but if they could last their first term they stood a pretty good chance of continuing there school life unhindered. Her name was Cassie and she was knew not even in her first week, but in her first hours.

She was a beautiful young woman, no older than nineteen and standing at a total height of five foot three inches tall. Her hair hung down, stopping just below her shoulders, it was a brilliant shade of chocolate brown and her eyes were a beautiful baby blue. Her skin was creamy, smooth as silk and devoid of imperfection, she a perfect hourglass figure and an ample bosom. She wore a plain white shirt that hugged her ample chest and a short black mini-skirt. A pair of red and white trainers were upon her feet and her slender legs were visible for all to see. Though she looked like a human she was anything but, she was actually a demoness in disguise, complete with wings and tail and a seductive allure that carried over to her human form.

Cassie stretched a little, making little noise as she walked down the corridor, this was her first day and she hadn’t even met her roommate yet. She wouldn’t meet them until the end of the day however. She put her hand on the door to the bathroom, which unknown to her most people usually avoided for it was wear the queen bees, mainly the cheerleaders liked to hang out. Cassie sighed pushing her way into the bathroom, which thankfully seemed to be quite empty when she entered…
Redfield
???

Re: (Leviathin and I)

Postby Entity » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:28 am

While the bathroom was empty when Cassie entered it did not remain that way for long for the door opened with a rather forceful creak as another young yet beautiful woman appeared, in many regards she was similar to Cassie for her skin was youthful and smooth, her body held all the curves of a woman a few years older and her face was more than desirable, instead of chocolate hair however the young woman had blonde locks cascading from her head which in turn broke apart to form two ponytails, an almost childlike hairstyle but her body was anything but.

Wearing the standard uniform the blonde sauntered to one of the sinks and began to fix her thin coating of make up covering her face, other than a little addition to her faint red lipstick the woman didn't seem to do much almost as if she had entered the bathroom purely as an excuse, which she had for the cheerleaders were once again on the prowl outside in the corridor. Adeline, the blonde beauty, hated them, she had hated them ever since her abrupt ejection from the squad, it had left some bad blood between girls that at one time been her friend. It was clear from Adeline's appearance and attitude as she looked at herself in the mirror that she could have easily been a cheerleader at one point but where once she had had a sense of power over others now she was more of an outcast, beautiful but no longer one of the stars.

Sighing Adeline turned lightly which is where she came to see Cassie, the blonde smiled weakly at least attempting to seem pleasant.

“Hey......you look new, well word of advice, steer clear of the cheerleaders. They will walk all over you......they will walk all over anyone in their way”

The blonde turned away again to look at herself in the mirror, slowly she began to adjust her clothing, her top primarily which struggled to contain the curve of her breasts. The sound of laughing echoed outside, the cheerleaders were just outside....
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:18 am

Cassie blinked staring into the mirror she hadn’t expected anyone to come into the room let alone someone as beautiful as her. She watched the blonde through the mirror, admiring her curves and for a moment the young woman thought about flirting but it didn’t seem like the girl was in the mood. Still Cassie’s eyes would wander over the woman and fixed upon her breasts for a moment before she coughed.

“Well thank you for your advice” The young woman says turning to look the blonde in the face stepping away from the mirror. “I’ll certainly take it into consideration” Cassie sighs her ears twitching as she heard noise from outside laughter, it sounded like it might be trouble. Cassie sighed running a hand through her hair, unlike the girl Cassie had no makeup on and honestly would have no idea how to use it anyway. She turned on her heels towards the door casting a glance back at the blonde she put her hand on the door handle but hesitated and shook her head, moving back to the sink and taking a couple of moments to wash her hands first, she wasn’t sure she was ready to meet the cheerleaders yet. Besides there was at least someone interesting in the room to talk to and her eyes drifted back once more to look Adeline over, before looking away as though embarrassed, she also rolled her eyes as she heard more laughter outside.

"Think they'll come in?"
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:44 am

Adeline glanced at a clock on the wall, it was coming up to the first period of the day and she knew from experience that the cheerleaders were rather fond of skipping it, their excuse was so that they could have more time to prepare for their routine which came directly after the first lesson but most often the girls simply slipped away to chat, gossip and smoke, the bathroom was one of their favourite hiding places. Adeline knew full well they would be coming into the bathroom and so looked at Cassie and nodded.

“Yeah they'll be here any second, if I were you i'd either get in one of the stalls and hide or leave quickly but be prepared from some comments. You're beautiful new girl and they'll see that, they'll look at you like a piece of meat and treat you as one as well. Trust me on that”

Adeline rose from the sink and stretched slightly, her chest heaved against the fabric of her white blouse, the buttons were having a hard time in keeping the blouse together and it was clear that Adeline had popped at least one button in the past. Relaxing the blonde turned to the door just as it opened, two women in blue and yellow uniforms appeared, obviously two cheerleaders.

The two women were pretty, that there was no denying, but they were on the lower end of the team, one was a reserve member and the other played no special role in the coordination, their attitude however proved just how unpleasant they were. Upon seeing Adeline they immediately smirked and pulled faces, the comments that followed weren't much better.

“Well well, if it isn't miss Blonde Bimbo, how do you like being a nobody Addy?”

Adeline sighed but said nothing, she was doing her best not to rise to the comments but it wasn't exactly easy.
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:52 am

Cassie blinked a little watching the door open, two girls walked into the room, she raised an eyebrow as they spoke to Adeline. But they weren’t speaking to her so the young woman felt no obligation to even speak up. Turning back to the mirror she finished washing her hands casually strolling forward to the dryer. She took a moment, glancing back towards the blonde she flashed the girl a small smile, reaching down she brushed her hand casually over her shirt, making sure it was in place and covering her. Before she turned on her heels to face the two girls, they were both pretty that was for certain there was no denying that they might well have earned their place on the squad.

Cassie couphed clearing her throat and since the two were blocking the doorway she had to walk past them. So she slowly began to walk to the two a polite smile on her face, she didn’t’ want to make too much trouble on her first day. “Oh….Excuse me” she says nodding her head a little “I’d like to get past please.”
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:49 am

Cassie's sudden request to pass took the two cheerleaders by shock, in their eyes it was others that moved for them and they weren't about to move for some unknown woman who had only just joined. The two cheerleaders looked at each other slightly with mouths agape before back at Cassie, one of them a redhead and the thinner of the two laughed.

“Uh, no I don't think so newbie. You can wait until we say you can leave”

The redheads statement made her friend, a blonde and curvier woman, laugh mockingly which merely added to a ad situation. Adeline at that point spoke and she ordered more than addressed the two women.

“Will you two just move your fat asses out of the way and let the new girl go, it's her first day and she doesn't want to be late to class” From Adeline's tone it was clear she wasn't in the best of moods and the fact that her cheeks were a little red with annoyance strengthened that. The cheerleader's however didn't budge.

“We don't take orders from you anymore Addy, Melanie is the squad captain,not you. You're just a washed up blonde with too much weight on your boobs to stand up straight” The comment was more than a little harsh for Adeline's curves weren't exactly abnormal. It made her seethe with anger however....
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:04 am

The young woman frowned these girls were quite rude and she was already beginning not to like them she was about to speak up when Adeline beat her to it and she wasn’t best pleased that much Cassie could tell. The young demoness frowned, narrowing her eyes at the two women, she stepped to the side and nodded now standing before the red headed woman. Her eyes tailing over the woman’s body for a brief moment.

“Ok I see your point, yes I do….Now here’s a counter argument” Cassie says her tongue tracing her lips “Move or be moved” with that she folded her arms. Her eyes looking the red head over once more “unless of course you’d me like to have some fun with you” her eyes flashed dangerously “I’ll show you what I can do….I bet you’d taste delicious.”

She says casting a coy smile at the pair tapping her foot impatiently upon the ground.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:49 am

The threat was certainly a strong one and for a moment it looked as if it was having some effect, at least on one of the women. The blonde cheerleader clearly took it as a threat and had stepped back slightly in a defensive manner, her redheaded friend however didn't budge and instead smirked in Cassie's face. Adeline knew from experience that the redhead was always one to fight, she had never backed down......although she had never been in a fight on her own before and the blonde cheerleader was all words and nothing else.

“Yeah, what are you gonna do exactly?complain more?. Gimme a break, there's no chance you're going to lay a finger on me or my cheerleader pals, you're just a newbie weakling, no threat at all”

The redhead laughed and in doing so managed to pull a shallow laugh from the blonde cheerleader as well who was clearly now following the more senior girl, Adeline sighed lightly before she sidestepped next to Cassie.

“For what it's worth cheerleaders are really stubborn, it'll take more than words to get them to move, especially Jane the redhead.”
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:56 am

Cassie actually laughed along with the cheerleaders, they did seem to be quite amusing to her after all. She folded her arms, tilting her head to look at Adelin. Her stomach rumbled a little, reminding her that lunchtime was far away and whatever she'd had for breakfast just hdn't been filling enough. A sigh escaped Cassie's lip "well it's a good thing I'm not all words."

Cassie says turning her attention back to Jane, she cracks her knuckes slightly "now then let's see if chance in my side." The young demoness says wetting her lips a little, before her hand rushed forward to flick the red head on the nose "oh.....Guess I can touch you after all" she says a tone of mock surprise in her voice. "What are you going to about that red?"
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:06 am

Jane stumbled back slightly shocked and insulted that Cassie had done such a thing, seething with anger the redhead practically growled.

“Watch it bitch, my daddy gave me this nose for my birthday, surgery isn't cheap you know”

Rubbing her nose slightly Jane glared at Cassie and every now and then at Adeline who was seemingly worthy of her rage for simple connection to cassie. The blonde cheerleader was silent and shocked, this was gradually turning into an awkward situation and the blonde was starting to back away towards the door as if wishing to escape. Jane on the other hand wasn't moving, in fact she stepped forward and suddenly pushed Cassie on the shoulder.

“Don't start new girl, you don't want me as an enemy. I've got powerful friends and powerful parents, we'll chew you up and spit you out before you can even realize what's happening”
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:57 am

"Oh I'm sure it wasn't cheap." Cassie says rolling her eyes a little, a small chuckle as the woman pushed her shoulder, she still held the smile on her face. Bowing her head a little she took a small step back, her eyes trailing over the girl's slender form once again. Her lips pursed with thought as she observed the girl, her arms folded slightly her foot tapping against the floor, her eyes darted towards the blonde watching the girl move to the door.

The young demoness allowed a small laugh to escape her lips, before moving to straighten out her clothes once again. She pursed her lips and shook her hand for a moment, deciding that silence was the best stratgey. It was her first day after all and she was worried about getting into trouble. Cassie sighed tugging on her shirt, pulling it down a little causing it to tug more on her breasts. She stepped to the side moving just out of the red heads reach, her lips pursed in thought as her eyes once more looked over the cheerleaders body.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:11 am

Cassie's glances weren't lost on the redhead who sneered in response, was this new girl really checking her out especially after flicking her on the nose, disgusting.

“Hey newbie, stop glaring at what you can't have alright?, this body is way out of your league”

Adeline sighed in response to that, she knew full well that Jane was more plastic than person after her rich parents splurged thousands on surgery for her, not just the nose but both breast and butt implants, it wasn't a well known piece of information but that was quickly about to change.

“Jane just shut up, there's nothing real about your body except the tiny muffin top you think no one notices under your skirt, your boob's are fake and so's your ass, just go away and let us leave”

The redhead was once again seething, to hear one of her personal secrets muttered wasn't good for her image and from the other cheerleaders expression it was clear that some of the squad didn't know, the blonde included. Gasping from shock slightly the blonde didn't quite know what to do, Adeline however got a slap in response for her troubles from the redhead.
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:48 am

'Fake?' Cassie thought a little disappointed though she would never let the girl know, plastic usually tasted terrible so for now Jane was off her menu. The young demoness sighed folding her arms watching Adeline get slapped she had to stifle a giggle , such things were quite amusing to her. Cassie stepped away moving closer towards Adeline, her eyes flicking to look the blonde girl over. 'Red's more of an appetiser....but knowing that she's fake, just puts me off.....Blondie looks like quite the dish but' she thought to herself shaking her head and snapping herself out of her reverie. Red was quite angry and still pretty to look at so she was shying down from what could potential be a good conquest.

Cassie twirled on her heels and brushed her shirt down once more "Your body? Why would I want your body" she strikes a pose, to highlight her slender legs, the curves of her butt and even her ample chest. "After all my body is quite perfect" she says turning her head towards Jane for a moment, wetting her lips. "And all of it....is one hundred percent....Natural." She says not afraid to show off for the three girls, especially the cheerleaders.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:06 am

Adeline glanced at Cassie for a moment as she rubbed her red cheek before looking back at the two cheerleaders, Cassie was obviously quite beautiful but then again all of the women looked divine even if one of them was fake in her appearance, the blonde had to smirk lightly in response for it was clear Janes's secret was backfiring quite a bit.

“Just go away Jane, seriously. I think you've embarrassed yourself enough as it is” Adeline's tone had cooled slightly but there was still a hint of anger in her voice which was rather obvious. It seemed to have an effect however for Jane, after making a rather annoyed noise, turned and left the bathroom, it seemed a lesson was now more important than lounging to gossip. The blonde was left alone a little unsure on what to do, saying nothing and avoiding eye contact she moved to one of the sinks, washed her face and hands and then prepared to leave.

Adeline turned to Cassie and smiled weakly.

“nice going girl, you showed her.”
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:13 am

Cassie grinned flashing a light smile to the girl, giving a gentle shrug as she wet her lips moving to once more wash her hands, forgetting she'd already done so. The girl sighed taking a moment to dry her hands as she looked to the door "well....I don't like bullies" she says brushing her shirt down again. "Still, getting Red all riled up was quite fun" she says a small laugh escaping her lips she says with a laugh flashing Adeline a small thumbs up as she cast a glance towards the door.

That had been a rather fun exchange for the demoness and though she hadn't had a chance to grab a snack, she had started a little bit of a friendship. "I'm going to have to do that more often" she says a gentle laugh escaping her lips and without a further word she pushed open the bathroom door. Time was moving on and she figured that she might have to prepare herself the cheerleaders could give her some trouble. Cassie stepped out into the hallway and stretched stepping forward, seemingly oblivious to the other people in the hallway as she took a moment to check her timetable.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Adeline was slower to leave the bathroom as if needing to take a few minutes to dab at her red and slightly swollen cheek, eventually however she left only a little worse for wear, it had been worth it however to see Jane pushed down a step. If only the other cheerleaders would feel the same blow.
The blonde disappeared into the crowd of students towards the first lesson of the day almost forgetting the entire event.

The bell suddenly chimed indicating that it was time for all students and staff to move to their designated rooms, the students picked up the pace while the teachers watched and observed before eventually following.

One such teacher was Miss Abigail Chase, a well liked teacher pushing her late thirties. A redhead who while in her thirties had quite a youthful appearance about her and she dressed in an almost provocative manner, she had been warned in the past for her appearance but her good reputation had ultimately saved her from being dismissed.

Today Abigail was dressed in a tight red blouse, a few of the buttons had been intentionally left undone revealing the curve of her breasts, her firm rump was covered by a black skirt which slipped down on occasion revealing a ruby coloured thong, truly she acted younger than she was.

Moving through the last few students Abigail slipped into her classroom and moved towards her desk ready to start the day, in her lesson Adeline resided at the back and Jane sat just to the left of the teachers desk near a large window. It seemed there was an empty chair in the room, a new student was expected....
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:55 pm

The empty chair would soon be filled as Cassie filed in with the rest of the stragglers, the young woman slipping down without a word. The desk she was sat at was two over from Jane, though the young demoness hesitated to so much as look at the cheerleader. Cassie sighed, brushing the desk clean and taking out a small notepad and a pen, she shook her head a little. Then something caught her attention, it was the teacher a woman who she clearly could tell was older but looked much younger.

Cassie pursed her lips in thought her gaze hesitating on the woman for a moment, her eyes tracing the curves of the woman's breasts. They then trailed down the woman's legs though Cassie hid this by looking to her notepad and writing her name and the date at the top of the page. The young woman shifted about, folding her slender legs beneath the desk a small smile on her face. Her nose twitching a little as the young demoness took in the rooms scent. Her eyes naturally flicked back to the teacher waiting for the woman to begin. She was quite beautiful, but there was something in her eyes that Cassie know the woman had some kind of secret to her looks. Cassie shook her head a little and sighed, folding her arms, leaning forward to casually rest on the desk.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:22 pm

While her class got settled Abigail turned her attention to writing on the board ready for the first part of the lesson, the gentle scrape of chalk on the blackboard echoed in the room as the older woman wrote out a piece of information, there was a sudden screech as the chalk snapped and fell from the teacher's grasp only to land on the floor with a clutter. Abigail was forced to reach down and reclaim it, something that made a couple of students gasp for her pert rump was revealed as well as the ruby thong engulfed by the flesh of her cheeks. As soon as it was revealed it disappeared however and Abigail once more continued to finish what she was writing. Once finished the teacher took a step to the side to reveal what she had written, in large letters it said THE FOOD CHAIN.

“Alright class, as you know we've been discussing the food chain the past few lessons, today were going to be taking a different turn on the matter by looking at the food chain in an urban environment, this of course involves humans. Now I don't want anyone mentioning vore or anything like that, as far as i'm concerned that's all make believe.”

It was at that point that Abigail noticed the new student and quickly changed directions. “Oh of corse, where are my manners. Before we begin class I must remember to introduce a new student. Cassie is it?, could you stand up and introduce yourself?”
Entity
Vegitarian

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Cassie blinked her eyes falling upon the woman's rump for the few moments in which her thong was revealed before she cleared her throat. Her eyes falling on the chalk, her head tilting to the side 'the food chain.....a favourite topic of mine' Cassie thought with delight. The young woman sighed shifting about a little as she wrote the title in her little notepad a small smile on her face.

Cassie jumped slightly as the woman spoke to her, surprised she slowly pushed herself to her feet stepping to the side of her desk, giving a good view of her slender legs. "Well, miss I'm Cassie, I'm Nineteen and I just transfered to the school from, elsewhere." The young demoness says a very faint barely noticble blush upon her face, a breeze came in through the window it was gentle but enough to catch her kirt and lift it several inches. Teasing the students and even the teacher with a very brief glimpse of the curves of her butt and her own pink panties that held it up. Cassie blinked for a minute seeming to not notice the intereaction before she sat back down and pulled up her chair. Awaiting what would for her be a very interesting lesson.
Redfield
???

Postby Entity » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Abigail's brow rose slightly as she saw the exposed flesh of Cassie's rump, it betrayed her interest quite clearly but barely anyone noticed, Adeline did however, she knew full well that the teacher's eyes often wandered. The teacher was quick to look away however not wishing for her desire's to become uncovered by her students.

“Alright, thank you Cassie. I hope everyone helps you in the next few days as you get adjusted, i'm sure you'll like it here.....as long as you remain on the good sides of the right people” giggling lightly the teacher turned away before she began drawing on the board once again, it was clear that she was sketching out a few different animals, first a human, a woman clearly from the two circles added to the chest.Beneath the human came a cow and beneath that a sketch of what had to have been grass.

“Now this is a basic food chain, those of significant intelligence are often at the top of the chain with smaller predator's beneath them, of course humans sit at the top and below us everything can be considered a meal, the cow of course is a favorite snack for us intelligent beings and of course cows eat the grass. Simple of course” A few voices muttered in the room and it was clear from the teacher's expression that she wasn't best pleased about that, if she could the teacher would have likely showed a demonstration on who was truly at the top of the food chain.

“Seeing as focus is slipping already lets look at this hypothetically. Vore, humans devouring other humans. Perhaps it's real but I myself don't think so. “ A lie easily masked by her silver voice. “What happens if we have two human predator's and no other source of food?Answers please”
Entity
Vegitarian

Next

Return to Private Roleplay