Wake up call(MRUB and warioeagle)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Wake up call(MRUB and warioeagle)

Postby MRUB » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 pm

The strange creature emerged fully from its host a gush of fluids pouring onto the table. It clicked and hummed in a deep tone. The large mass of black tendrils and a single bulb connecting them all. It moved toward the unconscious doctor. Rapping its tendrils around her legs and spreading them open.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:44 pm

She panted and she rubbed her now flat and flabby belly. "I didn't think being pregnant with something so big would end so quickly," she said softly.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:15 pm

Mike grabs Robins arm and pulls her along with him. Behind them the Dr screams as the creature begins to forced itself into her. Its bulbous main body stretching her vulva to the limit. Its arms spreading her legs as wide as they can go. Mike injects a syringe into her arm the drug making her woozy but keeping her conscious. He opens a glass door on the other side of the office that read "experimental" on the surface. Once they get inside a man grins seeing Mike he wear a white uniform. "Mike i see you've brought us another subject." He glances through the door seeing the doctor thrashing in her chair as she resists the monster forcing its way deeper into her. "Why do you always mess with poor Annabelle Mike?".

"Its fun and we both know she secretly enjoys it." The new human chuckles in reply and helps Mike carry robin over to an all glass room with a bed in the center. They strap her down and continue chatting.

"I want this one in program X-12. Her womb has proven to be strong I think she can handle it"

"Ah, the equine test. Dangerous and exciting I'll get the other subject ready as well shouldn't take long."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Robin tilted her head as she watched the doctor, blinking when she was carried through a wall. She looked confused as the two humans talked. "Equine?" she asked softly as if talking to herself. "That means horses and you mentioned my womb." She went quiet again as she looked down at her flabby belly and rubbed it gently. "Does that mean I'll have horse babies? Will that be a normal length? I don't want another few hour long pregnancy. I was just starting to enjoy it." She looked up at Mike as if he was the only one she trusted despite knowing him only a few hours longer.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:35 pm

Robin is made to wait for an unknown length of time. Mike stands watch over her squeezing her hand and talking with her. He is polite and very cheery. Keeping her in what he hopes is a good mood. Finally another man in a lab coat comes in leading a paint horse. The loud noise of her hooves clicking against the smooth floor draws Mikes attention as they approach. Hands on his hips he grins and steps out of the way. The mare is secured in front of Robin her legs being locking in place with a series of restraints. Some oats are fed to her so she will remain calm. The new human steps over to Mike and shakes his hand.

"Here she is subject X-12 as you requested." He pats the mares rump and she neighs softly glancing at him.

"Get the bio transfer unit ready." Mike says pointing to a container.

The scientist heads over to a tall white cylindrical container that has several latches. Opening each one mist pours from the inside and he removes a small metal cylinder and brings it over. Setting it down just next to Robin. "You wish to proceed immediately sir?"

Mike nods he squeezes Robins hand to comfort her and steps away. The small metal container is opened. Using a pair of tongs the scientist pulls a large worm like creature from it. Its segmented body is about three feet long and has a light pink hue. No clear head can be seen though it does seem to look around with a thinner end of its body. It is placed between Robins thighs close to her sex. Its head waves about for a moment and stretches forward pressing between her folds.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:05 pm

Robin watched everything going on around her. Her tail started to swish when the horse was led in as her eyes wandered to the belly. The belly didn't look very big on the horse, so she didn't know how big she would be with the baby yet. She did smile at Mike for being so nice to her, then gasped and moaned as the worm creature started to enter her. It felt fairly large already and filled her nicely, but she was stretched much more when birthing the tentacle creature earlier. "I've heard horse pregnancies are pretty long," she said. "Will that change if I'm the mother instead?"
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:46 pm

The worm slowly pushed it way down her canal. It pulsed as each segment stretched not only pushing deeper into her but also expanding outward spreading her open. The doctor glanced up at her. "No as long as your body accepts the foal it should be a normal pregnancy." As he spoke the mare flicker her tail giving everyone brief glimpses of her vulva. The worm creature took notice its other end extending toward her sex. It prodded under her tail in the cleft that her rump formed between her hind legs. She snorted but kept eating being used to the humans examining her. Inching forward it found her slit and inserted itself. The mare nickered and shuffled her back legs her ears twisted behind her as she tried to figure out what was going on.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:48 am

She gasped and moaned, having trouble getting her words out as the worm worked it's way further inside her. "H-How long... will it last?" she managed to moan out. "Normal for me... or for horses?" She was already liking the idea of being large and round for a long time despite the problems she already had from the few hours with the creature filling her womb. "I want to make sure the baby is healthy and strong, after all."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Mon May 08, 2017 6:11 pm

Mike squeezes her hand "It will probably last as long as a standard equine pregnancy." The mare cried out as the creature pushed it way into her uterus. She flicked her tail and stomped. Shaking her rear in an attempt to get the worm out of her. She looked back her eye locking onto Robin and the connection between the. The worm pulsed as it muscles rippled across its length. Fluids began to flow into it as it pumped them from the mares womb. The bulges traveled down its length and into the connection. The first bulge pressed against Robins outer lips spreading them open.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Fri May 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Robin gasped and moaned loudly as the bulges already stretched her quite wide. She was starting to worry now that her new baby wouldn't feel as pleasurable. She squeezed Mike's hand back as her concerns were starting to make her doubt this could happen while she kept her eyes locked with the mare.
warioeagle
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay