Wake up call(MRUB and warioeagle)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Wake up call(MRUB and warioeagle)

Postby MRUB » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:50 pm

Darkness only broken by the red light of an alarm clock. The red numbers tick forward minute by minute until the shrill alarm blares. A hand lazily reached for the side table slapping the snooze button. Lights flick on set off by another timer. Lying in the messy bed an anthro fox stirs. Stretching she slides her hands across her nude form. They freeze as they feel her belly distended greatly. Her head snaps up quickly locking her eyes onto the large orb her abdomen has become.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Wake up call(MRUB and warioeagle)

Postby warioeagle » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:47 pm

"W-What happened to me?" Robin asked. She tried to remember the night before and if she had too much to drink at a party with a lot of pervy boys. She grumbled as she couldn't remember anything, but her head did hurt. She groaned as she tried to get up, finding her belly much too heavy than any amount of sex would cause. She gasped and blinked as she felt and saw movement. "How did I get this pregnant just over night?" She did manage to get to her feet and struggled to walk to her closet to dress, using the walls and dresser to help her stay steady and support her suddenly pregnant belly. She also checked her phone to see if her friends sent any messages that would help her remember.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:23 pm

A couple of text message pop up. One stands out it reads. "Hey robin! Hope you made it home last night i had a great time ;)." name above the message says "Mike".
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:35 pm

"Well, that might explain the belly if I didn't feel movement," she grumbled. She texted him back to ask him to meet her. She finished getting dressed, sighing as nothing she had would cover her belly. She managed to get a pair of shorts on and slowly waddled outside.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Her phone buzzes "Sure!" says Mike "Where would you like to meet up?"
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:57 pm

She sent him directions for a restaurant near her place. She was feeling very hungry and her legs were already struggling to keep her new weight moving. When she arrived, she used a chair beside her to rest her belly on. This allowed her back to rest and gave her another good look of her dome of a belly. She rubbed it gently as she was starting to enjoy the belly, but still wanted to know what was inside and how she grew so big so quickly. She smiled at passersby and allowed them to rub her belly.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:33 am

A man entered establishment. He looked cheerful smiling to the hostess that greeted him as he slid a pair of sunglasses into his shirt pocket. This particular restaurant catered to anthros mostly so it was a little odd that a normal human was here. The bunny hostess seemed unfazed by a humans arrival. She smiled back and lead the man to Robins table. Taking a seat he leaned forward and smiled looking directly at robin. Wearing a white shirt and jeans he looked like your average human male. His face was moderately handsome but his eyes had a deviously intelligent spark to them. As if he was always thinking always one step ahead. He smiled "It's a pleasure to see you again Robin. You look a bit different then when I last saw you.'
Last edited by MRUB on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:43 am

"Yeah, I'm not sure how this happened," she sighed, rubbing her belly. "It's not all bad, but I'm really confused." She didn't notice how tight her shirt had become from all the milk she was now producing. "Do you remember anything that might have caused this last night? I seem to be blanking, so there must've been a really wild party that I can't remember."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:48 pm

"I wish I could tell you but I'm as stumped as you are!" The smile despairing from Matts face as he was lost in thought. "We were at some old warehouse if I remember right. Tons of people where there. We uhh." He leans forward and whispers to Robin "Snuck off to have some fun" Matt leans back and clears his throat. "I got your phone number and we went our separate ways back into the party. I didn't see you for the rest of the night. Did you ever get back to the party?"
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:40 pm

"I can't remember," she sighed. "Last night is really fuzzy. Was I really drunk or do you think someone spiked my drink?" She gasped and rubbed her belly as a clear bulge appeared from a kick. "Whatever is in here must be pretty big." She blinked and started to look frightened. "I hope I can get it out without hurting myself or it."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:50 pm

"I might actually know someone who can help with that!" max says as he thinks for a moment. "Yea, she works as a doctor. Do you want me to take you to see her?"
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:27 am

"Please?" she nodded. "And could I get a little help moving? My belly is so big and heavy that it slows me down a lot and it's not easy to stand up either."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Matt stands and helps her to get up from the table. He slides his arm across her back and underneath her other arm helping to support her. His palm slips and brushes against her breast as he leads her to his car.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:18 pm

"Thanks for the help," she smiled, leaning on him softly as she waddled. Her breasts were swelling with milk and the gentle brush was enough to get a murr from her since they were more sensitive as a result.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:14 pm

He takes her into the city center. To a grand skyscraper with the letter FEX towering over the main doors. Its exterior is polishes steel with just a hand full of slim windows. A guard watches as they approach he doesn't stop them though simply nodding to Matt. The glass doors hiss open into a large two story tall lobby entrance. Sitting at the desk is a female anthro wolf. Her bright yellow eyes watching them approaching flicking between the two of them before resting on Matt.

"How may I help you today?" She says with a toothy grin.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:55 pm

She was looking around curiously at the building, not noticing the glances and nods at Matt. "Oh, hello," she said when the wolf's question got her attention. "I was at a party last night and somehow woke up with this huge belly. I'm starting to like the belly, but I don't know what's inside and I'm afraid I won't be able to get it out."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:53 pm

"Well then please head to level 3 Dr Amelia will be able to asses your situation" She types rapidly on her keyboard. A elevator off to the side opens waiting for them to enter. "Thanks, I'll take here" Matt leads the way into the elevator. Which slides shut after they step into it.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:00 am

"Thanks for all the help," she smiled as she leaned against him. "Walking with this weight for so long is tiring." She looked up at him cutely. "Are you interested in big bellies? You haven't tried rubbing it or anything. Is this weird? Do you think I should be more worried?"
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:52 pm

He leans into her placing a hand on her large belly. With a sly grin he says "I might enjoy them, yes. It makes you very cute not that you would need a big belly for that." The elevator dings as the doors slide open. " I think the Dr should be able to make sure everything will be fine." As he is telling her this they walk through a white hallway toward a pair of opaque glass doors. They slide open with a hiss revealing a large room filled with equipment. Standing at the back of the room another human women hums softly as she looks into a microscope. "Speaking of here this is Dr Amelia."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:05 am

She did blush lightly at his compliment, but nodded gently. "Hello, doctor," she said. "I need some help finding out what happened to me and I'd like to know if I can complete this strange pregnancy with harming myself or whatever my baby may be." She took a seat and had to spread her legs and let her belly hang as she couldn't lift it on top her legs, though she did keep trying every few minutes.
warioeagle
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay