Wake up call(MRUB and warioeagle)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Wake up call(MRUB and warioeagle)

Postby MRUB » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:09 pm

"Lets take a look and see just whats going on in your womb then." The Doctor says. she wheel over some equipment taking a seat in front of Robin. She scans her large belly with a probe rubbing it back and forth. The Drs eyes squint and she leans closer to the screen. "What is that" she whispers. As if responding to the invasion of its privacy the creature inside Robin churns inside her rapidly. Deep in her womb a tendril pushes through her cervix and quickly travels down her birth canal. The Dr is frozen in place as she watches in wonder on the ultrasounds machines small screen.

(Still a horror theme right?)
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Robin murred from the exam, but started to moan when the creature started moving. She let out a small whimper when she felt something pushing out of her, but the pain was quick to go away as if something was keeping her from wanting the creature gone. "I feel strange, doctor," she said softly between her murrs and moans. "What's going on in there? I barely felt movement until now, but now it's suddenly moving a lot."

(Yeah. Since it's a creature that wants to be inside her for now, perhaps it or whatever put it there did something to make Robin want to keep it, even if she sees it do something. Doesn't mean she won't be freaked out or scared when stuff does happen, but she won't want it gone afterwards either)
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:12 pm

The doctor screams in surprise as a dark black tendril begins to protrude from the top of Robins pants. Her engorged belly shakes and quivers as the creature inside churns within her. Mike stares totally shocked his body frozen from of combination of fear and surprise. Meanwhile the dark tendril darts forward wrapping around on of the doctors legs.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:31 pm

"W-What's going on?" she asked, trying to look past her belly, but the movement in her womb was too much of a distraction. She laid back down and continued moaning, but did try to keep her eyes above her belly. "It feels like something came out. Am I giving birth already? Should I undress?"
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:26 pm

The doctor kick out with her leg trying to push the tendril off her. "No!" She screams back to her. "Try to pull it back inside before its to late!"

(Your choice either it succeeds in attacking the doctor or not :) )
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:59 pm

She tilted her head, but did try to pull it back in. She was having trouble as the creature kept pleasuring her to weaken her focus, but she was slowly pulling it back in. "Come on," she panted. "Behave yourself, baby. Mama's trying to focus on doing something for the doctor."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:09 pm

The fearful Dr kicks her leg still trying to detach the tendril. It finally releases her and hovers in the air for a moment longer before pulling itself back into its mother.

The doctor calms herself breathing deeply. "Do you have any idea where that thing came from" she asks Robin
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:23 am

"No," she said, rubbing her belly gently to try calming her 'child'. "I just woke up like this. I was hoping this visit would give me some answers."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:24 pm

"Ok well lets take take another look." The Dr spends the next several minutes slowly scanning Robins belly with the ultrasound machine. Her face switching between fascination and horror. She turned the monitor toward robin showing her the creature within. A rolling mass of tendril all connected to a basket ball sized sphere. It rolled and twisted within Robin. "I don't know what this is Robin!"

Mike stands with his arms crossed a syringe gun in one hand. "I do doctor" he chuckles darkly.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:43 am

Robin tilted her head as she looked at the monitor. "That does explain all the movement," she said. She did get a scared look when the doctor didn't know what it was. "What is it, Mike? Does it get much bigger because it's already so heavy."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Mike steps over to the doctor stabbing the syringe into her arm. She cries out in pain for a moment before growing stiff. Paralyzed by whatever drugs she was injected with. Mike turns to Robin now. "Its a symbiotic creature that needs a females womb to survive and yes it will get bigger. So you have a choice to make Robin. You can let it transfer over to the doctor which it seems willing to do or we can find it a larger host."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:46 am

Robin hugged her belly gently. "I want to keep it," she said. "Can we find a way for me to keep it for good? I don't know how it got there, but it is my baby." She rubbed her belly gently when she felt movement again.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:53 pm

"Well, its going to get larger. Are you sure you can handle it? We could try to find a willing partner to share it. Maybe a horse anthro or cow someone large enough to accept it when it gets much larger."
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:54 am

She pouted at that, but nodded, then tilted her head as she got an idea. "What if I went inside them?" she asked. "Could I keep it then? It's still my baby, Mike. I don't want to give it away if I don't have to."
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Unknown to them the creature inside of Robin had other plans. It squirmed inside her positioning itself at the exit of her womb. Shoving forward several of its tendril pushed into her birth canal.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm

"H-Hey," she gasped, hugging her belly. "What are you doing, baby?" She tried to use her muscles to keep the tendrils inside, but the creature already knew how to weaken her resistance.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:48 pm

The tendrils pushed harder as her sex squeezed against them. Several twirled inside her rubbing against every surface they could.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 pm

She moaned loudly as her muscles squeezed more, but her resistance was quickly fading and the creature would soon be able to slip out if it get pleasuring her like this.
warioeagle
???

Postby MRUB » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:17 pm

A single small tendril pushed forward and wrapped around her clit. It squeezed, tugged and swirled around the sensitive bud. Even as the large main body of the creature pushed its way through her cervix.
MRUB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:55 pm

She gasped and let out a loud howl of pleasure, panting as she tried pushing into the tendril. Her muscles only occasionally tugged the creature back, but weren't stopping it nearly as much now.
warioeagle
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay